Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rob Marciano from CNN got married

About a week ago. How did I miss that DL update?

by Anonymousreply 2910/04/2013

is she making him grow his hair out? i'm not sure I'm digging what he's doing

by Anonymousreply 107/09/2010

But she's a tramp!

by Anonymousreply 707/10/2010

I agree r8. Rob seems like a douche. Same goes for his CNN colleague TJ Holmes. Assholes. What a waste of hotness.

by Anonymousreply 907/10/2010

Rob just recently did a story for AC's show, so I'm not sure if that rumor is true.

by Anonymousreply 1307/11/2010

He's bi, right?

by Anonymousreply 1609/30/2012

He hates gay men and insulted Anderson Cooper at CNN with gay slurs he repeated to others. This was years ago and maybe he didn't realize what a celebrity Cooper would become. Maybe his views have changed over the years and he isn't a homophobe. He knows he has a gay stalker who is obsessed about him and posts stuff all over the web about him, It disgusts him and he has asked the guy to stop,

by Anonymousreply 1709/30/2012

But Rob & Anderson hung out together when doing Hurricane coverage.

by Anonymousreply 1809/30/2012

R15, the fact that you had to resurrect a thread from over two years ago to respond with that nonsense, should tell you the interest is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 1909/30/2012

It is very disturbing to read and hear that Rob Marciano is homophobic. My brother came out to me 5 years ago after being in the closet for 20 years. He is successful in every way especially as my brother. It hurts and is so disappointing to hear when others in this day and age make such ignorant comments.

Rob Marciano should apologize for his inappropiate and hurtful comments and then keep them to himself.

HOMOPHOBIA

A study by Henry Adams, Lester Wright and Bethany Lohn, published in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n=30) and a group of non-homophobic men (n=29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia; they also completed an Aggression Questionnaire. The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. The authors concluded homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal and that the homophobic individual either denies it or is unaware of it.

by Anonymousreply 2102/20/2013

RE: He hates gay men and insulted Anderson Cooper at CNN with gay slurs he repeated to others.

Is this really so? He is now an entertainment reporter on NBC.

by Anonymousreply 2209/28/2013

Rob shirtless

by Anonymousreply 2309/28/2013

He has very nice pecs.

by Anonymousreply 2409/29/2013

How tall is Rob?

Do you think he likes sex?

by Anonymousreply 2510/01/2013

He. Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 2610/01/2013

If you guys could have a night with (straight) Rob Marciano or Brad Pitt who would you choose?

I would pick Rob.

by Anonymousreply 2710/02/2013

How tall is Rob Marciano?

by Anonymousreply 2810/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.