Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Casey Stegall on Fox News

I hate Fox News, but I love Casey Stegall. Below is his official bio, but the photo is awful. I'll try to find a better one and put that in another post.

by Anonymousreply 6008/28/2013

So, you haven't been able to find a hot picture of him?

by Anonymousreply 407/04/2010

Orange QueenFace for days.

by Anonymousreply 507/04/2010

"I hate Fox News,"%0D %0D No you don't. Not if you watch it enough to know who this doofus is.%0D %0D And now that you've found the orange sherbet creamsicle of your dreams, you expect us to believe you're not going to contine watching Fox? which you "hate?"

by Anonymousreply 607/04/2010

He's a very sweet guy, OP. Not an ounce of attitude and a good sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 707/04/2010

What R6 said. I'll watch Fox sometimes in the interest of seeing what the enemy is up to, but I could never muster an ounce of good feelings for any scumbag associated with that propaganda mill. And that guy's pretty unremarkable, OP.

by Anonymousreply 807/04/2010

Thank you, R7. I only watch Fox because my partner watches it. I am a Democrat, and he always votes Republican. We make it work, though.

by Anonymousreply 907/04/2010

where are the shirtless shots?

by Anonymousreply 1007/04/2010

No explanation necessary, r9/OP. After all, I work there, for God's sake.

FWIW, many who work there don't 'drink the Kool Aid'. Even the writers and producers, who have to give the talking points, may lean a different way in their personal political affiliations. It's just a gig.

by Anonymousreply 1107/04/2010

It's just a gig.%0D %0D So was the Axis Sally propaganda hour.

by Anonymousreply 1207/04/2010

He was an excellent manager for the Yankees; not so much for the Mets.

by Anonymousreply 1307/04/2010

Casey is hot. If he was on CNN, he would be as popular as Anderson here.

by Anonymousreply 1608/08/2010

[quote] Casey is hot. If he was on CNN, he would be as popular as Anderson here.

Only if he stays in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 1708/08/2010

Fox has some very hot guys there

by Anonymousreply 1808/08/2010

I'm a freelancer, r15. I work at one of Fox's competitors as well, maybe the same one as you.

I am not a writer or producer or executive who sets policy. What I do has no bearing on the content of what is put on the air at either place, so I'm not caught up in that .

I do care, however, if the people I immediately work with are decent, respectful, funny, and accepting. I know you don't want to believe this, but there are people like that at Fox.

So, I sleep rather peacefully, knowing my bills are paid, that my jobs don't define me and that I'm open minded enough not to judge something on it's face.

Now, how do you manage to get any rest with that gavel banging around in your head all the time?

by Anonymousreply 1908/09/2010

Your jobs don't define you? How can a person separate their career from their life? A person should do what they love, right? So contributing to an organization that deliberately manufactures lies and propaganda is something that you love to do?

by Anonymousreply 2008/09/2010

it is the newspaper of record

by Anonymousreply 2108/09/2010

Add Frank Lutz, the chubby survey-taker at FNC with bad toupee to the list.

by Anonymousreply 2208/09/2010

He is hawt, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 2308/09/2010

His eyes are set too close together for him to be truly good looking.

by Anonymousreply 2408/09/2010

[quote]A person should do what they love, right?

Not everyone is able to do that, R20. Some of us have to take what we can get and make the best of it.

by Anonymousreply 2508/09/2010

What r25 says is so true, r20. My job is reasonably enjoyable, but I don't love it.

But that aside, your logic is faulty. If I were a Fox writer or on-air personality I could agree with you about lying. But I only work a specific piece of equipment-My job is not to create lies, but to work this equipment.

I think you assume that everyone who works there is committed to promoting their agenda, and this is so NOT the case. Especially for freelancers. I stand by saying it's just a gig-it's the freelancers hustle. Did you miss the part about how I also work at MSNBC or CNN?(I don't want to be too specific).

by Anonymousreply 2608/10/2010

R11, R26 Is you piece of equipment on stage or in the director's booth?

by Anonymousreply 2708/10/2010

*wink* I'm not tellin', r27!

by Anonymousreply 2808/10/2010

Casey is HOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 2908/10/2010

I'm from Austin...okay, flame away all you Texas haters...get it out of your systems. Okay? Now...he was a great on air personality with a smooth presentation and appeared very professional when he was substitute anchor at KLBJ.

by Anonymousreply 3008/10/2010

Peter Doocy is hot, too.

by Anonymousreply 3108/22/2010

I thought his name was Steve Doocy?

by Anonymousreply 3208/22/2010

Another pic of Casey

by Anonymousreply 3308/22/2010

r32, it's Steve Douchy

by Anonymousreply 3408/22/2010

by Anonymousreply 3503/11/2011

I think Peter Doocey is Steve's son.

by Anonymousreply 3603/11/2011

He used to work at local fox news in Dallas before hitting the big time.

by Anonymousreply 3703/11/2011

Fox News is definitely NOT the "big time"...

by Anonymousreply 3803/12/2011

You think your job defines you?How sad.It's you who define your job.How will you be defined when you retire?

by Anonymousreply 3903/18/2011

R9. Have some self-respect. Dump your partner and move out (or kick his ass out). he is not your friend. He stabs you (and himself) in the back with every vote. He's clearly a racist, sexist, homophobe, and/or xenophobe... because if you're not any of those things, I can't imagine how you could live with yourself for voting Republican.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4003/18/2011

I love Shep Smith. Call me crazy but I'd rather tune in to him than Anderson Cooper any day. Shep is somehow comforting, kind of like the network news anchors of yore>

by Anonymousreply 4103/18/2011

Looky here, we have all the Freepers in one thread! Anyone who watches Fox News is a Conservatard.

by Anonymousreply 4203/18/2011

There are some really biased replies to this thread. First, to the moron who stated that if Casey went to CNN he would be as popular as Cooper. Why would anyone leave Fox to go to CNN; the would be about the same as leaving first class on a 777 going to Europe for a 40 year old Greyhound going to Salt Lake City. Any reporter on Fox News already has more viewers than does that over-rated relic known as Anderson Cooper. Greta has almost 30% more viewers on any given evening. To the other moron who stated that Casey is a dweeb...right. Where is the thread from guys who think YOU are nice-looking? I know, it does not exist. Fox News is vastly superior to either CNN or MSNBC. Just because you knee-jerk leftists don't agree with the views of some on Fox News does not mean the "make up" the news. The funny thing about the lefties is that they are totally and completely in favor of free speech only as long as it is in lock-step with them. If a gay man happens to be against anything in their agenda then said gay man is a self-loathing hater. Most of the gay establishment and its leftist leaders are stuffed full of BS. LONG LIVE FOX NEWS and go to HELL MSNBC and CNN. Bets on how much longer CNN will be in business?? Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 4305/29/2011

R43 Yikes. You are about to get blasted with the most poisonous stream of vitriol this site has seen in some time.

by Anonymousreply 4405/29/2011

You're not crazy R41 , Shep is very good. He can talk to fill air better than anyone out there right now. I've watched him for a long time and have never detected a shred of political leaning. Now, if he would just lose the eye makeup.

by Anonymousreply 4505/29/2011

r43 number of viewers is not an indication of quality or social value. FOX News routinely edits clips in a deceptive way and presents them out of context. Their "opinion" personalities have a habit of blatantly lying, pulling fake information out of their ass. They get republican talking points and do their best to convince viewers of the importance and truth of those talking points by any and all means necessary, which is the work of a propaganda agency not a news organization. Even the "FOX Insider" who does work for FOX is saying they are not a trustworthy or credible news source.

by Anonymousreply 4605/29/2011

Fox has closeted Shep Smith to provide them a little fig leaf of credibility. They can gesture at him and say "look that guy is showing some balance!". Shep's cross over appeal also gets him profiles and interviews with publications like Esquire and the New York Times, which he uses to absurdly claim that Fox is a bias free network with pristine news and opinion restricted to its opinion shows which are made clear to be opinion.

by Anonymousreply 4705/29/2011

What a group of hateful people!

by Anonymousreply 4810/30/2011

Watch Fox News = You're An Asshole!

by Anonymousreply 4910/30/2011

This is why I'm not a Democrat. They always resort to calling people names that don't agree with them. Time to grow up and stop thinking like the "herd". There are problems with both political parties in this country. Wake up and see the reality around you. Start thinking for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 5110/24/2012

Can we please get back to talking about who sucks cock at Fox?

Shep? Casey? David Lee Miller? Rick Folbaum?

by Anonymousreply 5210/25/2012

I have to chime in with R48 and R50. This thread says a lot about intolerance. As for Shep Smith - even the other on-airs say he is completely unbiased. It's true .. he can fill air better than anyone, without blathering.

by Anonymousreply 5310/25/2012

Casey, ignore most of the above. Plenty of us think you're hot.

by Anonymousreply 5410/25/2012

This thread (the infestation of Reich-wing gutter trash, actually) is why I can't stand DL these days.

by Anonymousreply 5510/25/2012

Your partner is a piece of shit if he always votes Republican/watches FoxNews, and you're a cunt for abandoning your principles and sleeping with the enemy. Eat shit and die.

by Anonymousreply 5610/25/2012

Anyone who watches Fox News for news is an idiot or a freeper.

by Anonymousreply 5710/25/2012

I love Fox News and Casey is a bonus.

by Anonymousreply 5805/20/2013

Casey is hot as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 5908/28/2013

[quote]They always resort to calling people names that don't agree with them.

r51, any name you would call me wouldn't agree with me.

by Anonymousreply 6008/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!