Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ross the Intern

Gained back the weight but now he has a boyfriend. Awww.

by Anonymousreply 5107/13/2013

When fat people lose weight they are no longer funny. Al Roker and Ross are two good examples. I don't know why they jeopardize their careers when the only reason they were put on TV is because they were jolly.

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2010

Ross is funny when he is on Chelsea Lately.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 207/01/2010

Really like Ross. He always makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 307/01/2010

Al Roker was funny?

by Anonymousreply 407/01/2010

Ross tells Chelsea about an unfortunate attempt at having sex with a girl. Having at least tried to eat pussy, though, he's got a leg up on Jake Pavelka.

by Anonymousreply 507/01/2010

I like Ross. Some of his journeys for the Tonight Show were hysterical - especially when he joined a pirate crew on a sailing ship in the Gasparilla Festival.

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2010

I love Ross, I wonder if he is still good friends with Rosie. He has gained that weight back incredibly fast, in a matter of months. I can't help but think it's for another reality show he's about to do.

by Anonymousreply 707/01/2010

"Having at least tried to eat pussy, though, he's got a leg up on Jake Pavelka."%0D %0D He's got both legs up on Jake. At least Ross has had sex with actual men...

by Anonymousreply 807/01/2010

love Ross

by Anonymousreply 907/03/2010

Ross is hysterical, fat or not.

I love the way he gets celebs' attention when he's on assignment for Red Carpet events and I love the way he deals with them.

If they make some snide remark to him, he gives it right back, he doesn't kiss their asses!

by Anonymousreply 1107/03/2010

R7, let me assure you it is very easy to gain a lot of weight back really fast for no reason at all.

by Anonymousreply 1207/03/2010

His rapid weight gain is because he lost the weight on Celebrity Fit Club - which is the most UNhealthy weight loss program on TV.

by Anonymousreply 1307/04/2010

And Chaz gained more than weight!

by Anonymousreply 1407/04/2010

Good for him. I think he's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 1507/04/2010

I love Ross, but hate how Jay Leno made him the gay Uncle Tom of his show.

by Anonymousreply 1607/04/2010

I think The Biggest Loser is even worse than CFC. On Celebrity Fit Club, they set mostly reasonable goals for the people each week based on how fat they are. With the Biggest Loser you are trying to lose the most weight the fastest.%0D %0D Most of the BLers gain at least some of the weight back if not all.

by Anonymousreply 1707/04/2010

Im watching After Lately, Ross has really blown up. Did he let himself go because he has boyfriend now?

by Anonymousreply 1804/18/2011

by Anonymousreply 1904/18/2011

He was very funny in his guest spot on Happy Endings.

by Anonymousreply 2004/18/2011

When I first took notice of Ross during his "Tonight Show" days I took an immediate dislike to him. I thought "God, we do not need this lisping sissy on TV. The straights will just think we're all like that".

Fast forward to Chelsea Lately. I started paying attention to Ross a lot more and he has changed my whole attitude. He seems like a sweetheart and he's hilarious and I get the feeling his coworkers on that show adore him. I know Chelsea does as she asked him to host the show recently when she was too lazy (aka drunk) to come back from vacation on time.

The thing that surprises me is that it appears he's really well thought of by most straight people who watch the show. They're not put off by his nellyness at all (which most likely is greatly exaggerated for his "act"). Of course I know that the majority of people watching that show are probably young and rather more liberal thinking.

by Anonymousreply 2104/18/2011

I can't see Ross even trying to eat pussy. He must have made up that story to get a few laughs out of the audience.

by Anonymousreply 2204/18/2011

R10 really needs to be beaten to a bloody pulp.

by Anonymousreply 2304/18/2011

Ross 'This is why they hate us' Mathews.

by Anonymousreply 2404/18/2011

I love Ross. I like him on Chelsea, too, as well as After Lately.

by Anonymousreply 2504/18/2011

I like Ross. He always cracks me up on the Tonight Show, but I find that Leno always has some snide comment about him which borders on being the A-hole we all know he is.

I especially liked Ross on the Fit Club. He seemed to be the calming presence around the show while Dustin Diamond was being a major PRICK. I thought he'd be a major goofball, but he was always the one talking someone out of leaving the show. Clearly a nice guy.

That said, I'm never surprised when someone gains it all back and then some on the Fit Club. That regiment is impossible to keep up each and every day.

by Anonymousreply 2604/18/2011

It is said that it is easier for a drug addict to kick heroin successfully than it is for someone with serious weight issues to kick food. Hell, it's easier to kick heroin than it is to kick cigarettes.

by Anonymousreply 2704/18/2011

Well, you have the drill Sargent having the fit club members running miles and miles in the desert, doing maneuvers, going through mazes and difficult courses. Of course, they're going to lose a significant amount of weight, but no one is going to keep that regiment on a constant basis.

by Anonymousreply 2804/19/2011

I saw him on After Lately with his bf and he appears to have gained weight so I'm assuming that that ep was taped awhile ago as he is now a shill for Jenny C. and has lost alot of weight. Also Guy Brannam was on the same show and he's been gone for months now.

by Anonymousreply 2904/19/2011

Yes I was surprised to see Guy on the show. He has also lost a lot of weight.

After Lately is pretty funny if you are a follower of Chelsea Lately

by Anonymousreply 3004/19/2011

Ross is also very good friends with Rosie I wonder if he will be on her show

by Anonymousreply 3104/19/2011

I liked watching Ross's web videos where he interviewed the evicted contestants on Big Brother. It's a bummer that CBS pulled the plug on that.%0D %0D I have gained and lost weight throughout my adult life so I can sympathize with Ross. But he's making the biggest amateur mistake of all: diet and cardio with little or no weight training. He needs to lift some weights to see long term results.

by Anonymousreply 3204/19/2011

[quote]But he's making the biggest amateur mistake of all: diet and cardio with little or no weight training. He needs to lift some weights to see long term results.

Really? this is news to me. One does not gain that much weight by not lifting alone

by Anonymousreply 3304/19/2011

Also Guy had nothing to do on the episode. Didn't he and Chelsea have a break up over her banging 50 Cent?

by Anonymousreply 3404/19/2011

[quote]Didn't he and Chelsea have a break up over her banging 50 Cent?

WHAT? 50 banged Guy?!

by Anonymousreply 3504/19/2011

I'd pay a dollar to watch that!

by Anonymousreply 3604/19/2011

I heard that Guy quit the show over a set-to he had with Chelsea regarding some homophobic things that 50 Cent creature said publicly and he got pissed that Chelsea didn't chastise him for it.

by Anonymousreply 3704/19/2011

That's why I think this ep ws filmed sometime last year. Guy is also bfs with Heather. I am not proud that I know all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 3804/19/2011

The Chelsea Lately episode during which Brad visited Ross and his bf for brunch at Ross's house was hilarious. Chelsea Lately is actually funnier than Chelsea's week night show.

by Anonymousreply 3904/19/2011

I totally agree with r6. That episode was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 4004/19/2011

Hmmm. I think I am r6 from a bunch of cookies ago. I just noticed the dates and that this isn't a recent thread.

by Anonymousreply 4104/19/2011

I love Heather and Sara. Chelsea's I hate my staff schtick is getting a tad old. And when did Jiffy get to be sort of hot?

by Anonymousreply 4204/19/2011

He's not my type but I have to admit he grows on you in an endearing way.

He did some tough physical thing on The Tonight Show once; it involved something with fireman and climbing a ladder...I don't recall it; he nellied throughout the whole ting, but he did it.

I was impressed.

by Anonymousreply 4304/19/2011

A while back I read that Ross and one of the female commentators from Chelsea Lately got their own spin off show. Whatever happened to that?

by Anonymousreply 4404/19/2011

His new home.

by Anonymousreply 4507/11/2013

Hung out with both of them once. Nice couple. Ross doesn't sound nearly as feminine in real life.

by Anonymousreply 4607/11/2013

Wow, that house. I am doing something wrong with my life.

by Anonymousreply 4707/11/2013

Ross is gay?

by Anonymousreply 4907/11/2013

The squealy pig act was funny when he really was a college intern. But now at 30-something it's just annoying and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5007/11/2013

I saved him.

by Anonymousreply 5107/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.