Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Josh Brolin''s collapse is complete

"Jonah Hex" will not even make the top ten this weekend and is expected to bring in around $6 million!

by Anonymousreply 4404/19/2013

Ooops, nix that top ten comment, I misread the article. It will come in 5th place.

by Anonymousreply 106/19/2010

The vaors, the vapors.

by Anonymousreply 206/19/2010

It's going to have a bad result, yes. It doesn't bode well for Megan Fox either.

by Anonymousreply 306/19/2010

Megan Fox is the one who should get the blame. She is the one on magazines covers, being hyped as the "hot new star" even though no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 406/19/2010

Brolin made a short last year and was at the Egyptian for a Q & A after it screened and he seemed like a really nice guy, funny, easy going, hot. I have a hard time reconciling that guy with the one rumored here to be a wife beating cokehead.

by Anonymousreply 506/19/2010

Poor Diane. If this movie bombs she's going to get knocked around again.

by Anonymousreply 606/19/2010

Did they really expect a lot of box office for this movie?

by Anonymousreply 706/19/2010

Diane - leave the country!!! Flee - go see Christopher!

by Anonymousreply 806/19/2010

It looked like a sequel to that terrible Will Smith movie with the giant mechanical spider.

by Anonymousreply 906/19/2010

I've never read the comic, just seen it when I've gone in to pick up Gotham City Sirens (Mary!), had it not been because of that I never would have know what Jonah Hex was. I can't imagine the rest of the public having any interest in it.

by Anonymousreply 1006/19/2010

What is this movie about?

by Anonymousreply 1106/20/2010

I think this thread should read, 'Megan Fox's collapse is complete.'

by Anonymousreply 1206/20/2010

Sadly, the Frank O'Hara poem is not apt for this situation.

by Anonymousreply 1306/20/2010

Josh Brolin?? You mean DC Comics! Other than Batman 9which is pretty much a sure thing anyway) they can't get one of their A list characters in a decent flick. Instead they make this crap (and coming soon- the Blue Beetle live action show- WTF?!!!). It's pathetic. Marvel comics is kicking their ass!

by Anonymousreply 1406/20/2010

Huge hit. International smash. Shut up, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1506/20/2010

R15- LOL!

by Anonymousreply 1606/20/2010

R12, Megan Fox's collapse was already completed a few months back when that Diablo Cody movie she starred in flopped.

Also, what exactly did Brolin collapse from? He's always been a character actor and he always will be. Movie star was never in the cards for him.

by Anonymousreply 1706/20/2010

Brolin is an Oscar nominated actor, R17.

by Anonymousreply 1806/20/2010

I loved him in MILK and another film where he played a NYC detective

by Anonymousreply 1906/20/2010

The only person associated with this film who's going to have a huge hit is Diane Lane. Good thing she has a contract with a cosmetics company!!

by Anonymousreply 2006/20/2010

So mean but brillant, R20!

by Anonymousreply 2106/20/2010

I agree, the title should read Megan Fox's collapse is complete.

Brolin will get work and accolades in the future. Fox will not. She's trying to be this rebel in hollywood which she is not.

by Anonymousreply 2206/20/2010

Might I assume they digitally redacted that stupid Marilyn Monroe tattoo on her arm?

by Anonymousreply 2306/20/2010

"Brolin is an Oscar nominated actor"

by Anonymousreply 2406/21/2010

Megan Fox:

1. Got fired from the Transformers franchise.

2. Has starred in back to back failures.

3. Just got engaged to a has-been (assuming he ever was).

SHE'S over, not Josh Brolin.

by Anonymousreply 2506/21/2010

They are both over.

by Anonymousreply 2606/21/2010

Brolin's next film is another Coen brothers flick, coming out this winter. Hardly "over" - try "Oscar nom #2."

by Anonymousreply 2706/21/2010

I see that Brolin's PR person has appeared on this thread.

He's an okay actor, but I think his career has peeked. I don't think he's going to be nominated for another Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 2806/21/2010

R25, you forgot "Ruined her looks with terrible cosmetic surgery choices."

by Anonymousreply 2906/21/2010

[quote][R25], you forgot "Ruined her looks with terrible cosmetic surgery choices."

and looks 35.

by Anonymousreply 3006/21/2010

[quote]"Brolin is an Oscar nominated actor" So?

So this is worse for Brolin. He actually had somewhere to collapse from not Megan Fox. Fox has always been over.

by Anonymousreply 3106/21/2010

Just saw Josh Brolin in DC today. Hot to death.

by Anonymousreply 3206/25/2010

Brolin should play Tim Riggin's father on "Friday Night Lights."

Ooh, now where's that actors who should play father and son thread.

by Anonymousreply 3306/25/2010

Josh Brolin is a total jerk as it seems.

By the way he lost his virginity at age 11 and did heroin as a teen. Read the article to see that he was a jerk right from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 3404/19/2013

I need to know more about his father James Brolin. He was such a hunk when he was younger. I suspect that he was also a jerk though. Like father like son...

I read this about him:

"Oh yeah "Happy 9/11" something very close to that is what he said. When the host said something about the anniversary of that date. Whoever was doing the interview was amazed by what he said, and said to him, and I'll paraphrase, "How can you say what you just said, don't you realize 3,000 people lost their lives"?

The idiot apologized, but I don't believe his apology for one minute. He got CAUGHT, and he was probably promoting something he didn't want to see go into the dumps because of what he said.

He has ZERO personality. I remember this game show in the early 70's that used to have known couples on. Set of 3 couples played for the audience. It was all about how much you knew about your spouse. Everyone that played that game ALWAYS had fun, but HIM. He acted like he'd rather be water boarded before he wanted to be on that show, and knew NOTHING about his wife at the time. I never forgot his attitude on that show. EVERY couple that every played that game had fun, knew something about their partner/wife but not him. It was almost as if they paired him with a complete stranger.

by Anonymousreply 3504/19/2013

Josh Brolin's brother Jesse is homeless and living out of his car.

What a great father must have been James Brolin, i see...

by Anonymousreply 3604/19/2013

I read Sondra Locke's bio years ago and she wrote about what a certifiable nut the mother, Jane Brolin, was.

by Anonymousreply 3704/19/2013

BARBRA Streisand isn’t happy with her stepson Josh Brolin!

The diva and her husband James Brolin are said to be at war over his son’s drinking.

Streisand apparently blew a fuse when she found out Josh was arrested on New Year’s Day for public intoxication.

“Barbra thinks that Josh has a drinking problem and needs help,” a source said.

“She’s told Josh, ‘You’re killing yourself.’ But James told Barbra that his son is a grown man, and he refuses to get involved in Josh’s life.

“Barbra just doesn’t understand why James is not as upset about Josh’s drinking problem as she is. She thinks James should act like a responsible parent no matter how old his son is – and James has told Barbra to ‘butt out’ and let Josh and Diane work it out on their own.

“James doesn’t want to get involved with his son’s personal life, but not getting involved is causing problems in his own marriage. He’s in a no-win situation. No matter what he does, it’s going to make someone angry.”

by Anonymousreply 3804/19/2013

R37 what did she say about Jane Brolin? She just said that she is deranged without giving an example? Then Sondra is a fucking clueless bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3904/19/2013

A young Josh Brolin with his father James Brolin and mother Jane Cameron Agee, circa 1970.

by Anonymousreply 4004/19/2013

Lots of examples, R39 aka Clint Eastwood. Lying, making up stories, has been a few years since I read it.

by Anonymousreply 4104/19/2013

So R41 you claim that poor James Brolin was innocent?

Come on! If he was such a gentleman then why he didn't manage to keep his second marriage? It was again the wife's fault?

by Anonymousreply 4204/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 4304/19/2013

Sorry the two last photos can't work for you.

Not my fault!

The Brolin's curse!

by Anonymousreply 4404/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!