Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Couple Brutally Rape Their 1-Month-Old Son to Death

A couple was arrested yesterday after their 1-month-old baby died as a result of what police are calling a "brutal sexual assault."

Bullhead City police spokeswoman Emily Montague tells New Times police believe the baby was "raped" by his parents, 19-year-old Staci Lynn Barbosa and 23-year-old Jonathan Edward Vandergriff.

Montague -- for good reason -- wouldn't go into detail about the sexual attack but says authorities believe both Barbosa and Vandergriff were involved in raping their one-month-old son.

According to police, at 11:20 a.m. yesterday, police were called to Western Arizona Regional Medical Center's Emergency Room where a baby was "fighting for his life."Police say they saw bruises and sores all over the baby's body and his eyes were red and swollen shut.

Doctors then told police the baby had several broken ribs, a broken femur, was malnourished, dehydrated, and showed signs of sexual abuse and shaken baby syndrome.The baby was airlifted to Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas -- the closest hospital with a trauma center, according to Montague -- and Barbosa, who brought the one-month-old to the hospital, was immediately taken into custody.Doctors were not able to save the baby and he died early this morning.

Vandergriff turned himself into authorities yesterday and police served a search warrant at the house where the couple had been living, which turned up marijuana and other items of "evidentiary value."Vandergriff and Barbosa were arrested for molestation of a child, child abuse, aggravated assault, and sexual conduct with a minor.

Police say more charges are on the horizon for the two, including murder. Both parents were booked into the Mohave County Jail in Kingman where Vandergriff is being held on a $500,000 bond and Barbosa's bail was set at $250,000.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 24002/04/2015

They must have thought the baby was an illegal - evil fucks; hope they get what they deserve.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 306/18/2010

I don't even understand it...

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 406/18/2010

People like this make it almost impossible to maintain one's stance against the death penalty.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 506/18/2010

Heterosexuals should never be allowed to adopt.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 606/18/2010

Too bad they didn't skip the whole having a baby thing and just rape each other to death.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 806/18/2010

What church did they go to?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 906/18/2010

R2, I think the idea is to charge them with every little thing they possibly can.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 1006/18/2010

SICK

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 1206/18/2010

what the hell is wrong with people? The end can't come soon enough.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 1406/18/2010

Did you notice the jpg tag for their pic in the article?

scumbags.jpg

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 1506/18/2010

Arizona, you say?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 1606/18/2010

r13, just, please, go away.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 1806/18/2010

exactly r5

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 1906/18/2010

Inspired by the chimp and the frog.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 2206/18/2010

About 15 years ago, I met a cop who had quit the force after finding a baby (2 or 3 months old) who had been raped to death by the mother's boyfriend. The cop just couldn't work anymore. He said he snapped. I couldn't investigate crimes like that.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 2306/18/2010

I wish I hadn't seen this thread. This is why I never watch the news.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 2506/18/2010

r24

If given the chance, I would gladly chop you into several pieces.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 2706/18/2010

I'd rather exchange 1 million illegal immigrants for these two disgusting, piece of shit Americans.

I bet they'd vote GOP if they knew how to read.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 2806/18/2010

Being sexually abused is awful, R25. But what this couple did is evil incarnate. Something only a demon would do.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 2906/18/2010

r27- i just want to chop his wiener into several tiny pieces. then he'll have a reason talk about genital mutilation all he wants.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3006/18/2010

R27 = psycho with ax murder fantasies

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3106/18/2010

This is difficult to grasp. Fry them.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3206/18/2010

I'll help you r27

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3306/18/2010

That's why I din't believe in karma or reincarnation. Cause what a 1 month old baby could have done to deserve this kind of brutality. There is no god, people.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3406/18/2010

What kind of sick monster gets sexually aroused by a baby?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3506/18/2010

These people deserve a special torture included death penalty. Keep them barely alive long enough to suffer.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3606/18/2010

All of the kind, loving & smart heteros I know don't think they would be good enough parents and these are the kind of ghouls/morons who are actually breeding. Wow, just wow.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3706/18/2010

I could have happily gone through my whole life without ever having read that headline.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 3906/18/2010

That's the problem, R37. Thoughtful, responsible people don't breed enough, but pieces of shit like this couple just go to it. Sometimes I wish humans had to pass a psych exam before they're allowed to have kids.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4006/18/2010

Let's face it. These monsters will never see the chair because an inmate will take the situation into their own hands.

It just kills me that there are amazing people out there who could have given this baby a wonderful, loving, safe home if someone hadn't reported these scumbags to the cops sooner.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4106/18/2010

So where are the DL fucktards on this board who always post, "please don't let them be, please don't let them be. Oh, damn!" whenever a crime involves a minority or lesbian? The silence is deafening.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4206/18/2010

[quote}If there were no god, this behavior would be common place. God controls the impulses of males.

Whaaat?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4306/18/2010

I don't know where to start with how offensive r38 has just been. Did you miss the part where the child's MOTHER raped him??? Men of god rape many people around the world and always have. If there is a deity, he is not some fucking ethereal chastity belt.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4406/18/2010

[quote]Sometimes I wish humans had to pass a psych exam before they're allowed to have kids.

In the near future.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4506/18/2010

Continuing with the karma line of thought, if people experience bad things in this life as a means to learn a lesson, what kind of lesson a sexually abused, beaten to death baby could possibly learn? I mean, really. There is no god, there is no after life. There's just here and now, and it is awful.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4606/18/2010

45 replies and no one has said the dad is hot yet?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4706/18/2010

Even in these horrific cases, the death penalty is not justified. It is never justified and never really "works" in terms of deterring crime.

I'd rather have these two thrown into jail and at the mercy of other inmates. Death would mean a release for them, instead of having to live in an animal shit house for life and think every day about their crime.

If anything, there should be special prisons for serious offenders that are basically large cages where these types can "mingle". No individual cells, just Thunderdome.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4806/18/2010

R2 and R13, just go start a soapbox thread.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 4906/18/2010

Even more shocking, r47: no one has aked what's on the dead baby's IPod yet.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5006/18/2010

I know, R47. And I can't believe it took 42 posts for the race troll to show up.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5106/18/2010

Heterosexuals should never be allowed to adopt.

Or breed for that matter.

We can't adopt but there able to have their own, adopt, and do sick shit like this.

There're the reason the system is so shitty and overloaded with abandoned kids.

We need to start printing out stories like this.

Everytime were told we can't adopt.

Straight people then can get a realistic view of who the real problem is.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5206/18/2010

r26 is just as sick,stupid as they are if he believes the bullshit he just wrote.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5406/18/2010

This might be the first DL post nobody has ever been tempted to joke about yet. (That's not a challenge, bitches.)

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5506/18/2010

"This is why we have the death penalty"

The death penalty doesn't prevent crime, freeper.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5606/18/2010

r53 - some of us don't have to believe in a mythical creature that will punish us if we're bad in order to behave morally. There's also such a thing as compassion, and caring for other human beings for their own sake, instead of doing it because you want to get on the good side of a sky fairy.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5706/18/2010

Too bad nobody's raped R53 to death.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5806/18/2010

r53 is crazy.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 5906/18/2010

"If there were no god, this behavior would be common place. God controls the impulses of males. Given no god, men would fuck constantly"

Um, have you ever heard of priests? They love molesting little boys.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6006/18/2010

Yes, R53. We needed a Nan to show up here.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6106/18/2010

[quote]If there were no god, this behavior would be common place. ... Given no god, men would fuck constantly; and for any reason there were no consenting females, males would fuck at will whatever suited them.

Bullshit. It takes a special kind of fucked-up to get a thrill out of sexually abusing an infant. Are you Nan Michiganwomyn?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6206/18/2010

R53, I am a woman and you are one crazy man-hating frau. Do you honestly think the average male atheist would rape a baby "just to cum?" Really? Get help.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6306/18/2010

Empathy, compassion and dignity are as much human traits as depravity, cruelty and manipulation are, r53. You do not need to put god into the equation when discussing human appetites.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6506/18/2010

Show me the proof of that argument, r64. And how, if you also have not lived without god, can you possibly comment upon what people would be like without the existence of that god? You are as much in the dark as the rest of us. Or have you had a divine revelation?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6606/18/2010

r53, you are mentally challenged. i do not, nor ever have, believe(d) in "god", yet somehow maintain a moral compass, with no sexual depravity.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6706/18/2010

"Death would mean a release for them, instead of having to live in an animal shit house for life and think every day about their crime. "

Silly man, you seem to think that these young monstes are capable of remorse, self-awareness, understanding, or redemption.

They'e not. I'm as leftie as they come, but I don't want any more resources spent on them, I say fry them. Soon.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6806/18/2010

Oh, Smitty, you always make me laugh!

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 6906/18/2010

This thread has taken a turn for the cRaZy and it intrigues me to no end.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 7006/18/2010

God was invented to impose an order on a universe nobody understands.

The God concept has very little to do with modifying human behavior or imposing morality.

The greatest flourishing of society has actually happened without the existence of God or reliance on the God-concept.

Our societies (in the West) today are more moral and just and also the least attuned to God they have been in centuries.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 7206/18/2010

R53/71 HOW in the hell did you find this website?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 7306/18/2010

If R53 is not a victim of sexual abuse, I'll eat my hat.

You have severe sexual dysfunction and an irrational fear of men. You should really seek therapy. You have bastardized the notion of God so that it serves your dysfunction and allows you to rationalize the way you feel about sex and men.

The average adult male is not attracted to a 13 year old, and even the few who are would probably not fuck an INFANT. The situation in this news article is exceedingly rare because it goes against nature, not because it goes against God. People aren't praying away sexual attraction to infants in any large number. You are delusional and clearly very damaged. Get the help you need and stop trying to suck us into your cycle of God knows what.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 7406/18/2010

You are so right R71! Those naughty man balls out there need to be spanked!

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 7506/18/2010

You're saying those things just to get a rise out of us, right, R71? Please say you don't believe what you're saying.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 7706/18/2010

[quote][R53]/71 HOW in the hell did you find this website?

Googling dildos?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 7806/18/2010

sorry r76 but it's true.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 7906/18/2010

[quote]The average adult male is not attracted to a 13 year old

I beg your pardon?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8006/18/2010

Yes, true, R76. Less racism and sexism, and homophobia and transphobia are still rampant but shrinking by the day. Just because all that shit used to be underground in the supposedly idyllic 50s doesn't mean it wasn't there. Men beat and cheated on their wives, blacks had trouble voting and finding employment and had to use back entryways, and gays and transgender individuals were thrown into mental institutions and suffered electrical shocks and forced hormone shots.

But June Cleaver was vacuuming in her pearls and still had time to polish the silver, so everything was hunky dory, right?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8106/18/2010

This is absolutely horrific. These two should be fried.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8206/18/2010

I'm *totally* adding this to my list of common heterosexual practices.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8306/18/2010

"They'e not. I'm as leftie as they come, but I don't want any more resources spent on them, I say fry them. Soon."

After the countless appeals and lawyers which, clearly in this case, WE will be paying for, it doesn't cost much more to throw them in prison for life than it does to execute them.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8506/18/2010

Melissa, look up "ecological fallacy."

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8606/18/2010

Don't you have a potluck to go to, xtianist frau r84?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8706/18/2010

R1, I love ya.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8806/18/2010

And you just know they vote Republican.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 8906/18/2010

[quote]If it is just a fetish then ANYTHING can be fetishized; holes in walls, sex in a toilet, violence, dead people, shoes, children, even race .....

Except 99.9% of the time it isn't the case that it becomes harmful to society, whether that person is religious or not, and you know it. Eternal bachelors who never want to settle down and continually enjoy sex without love do so with consenting adults the vast majority of the time. You are flailing and I maintain that you need serious help. Comparing sex between consenting adults to sex with children and implying that it's rooted in the same thing is INSANE, no matter how you try to spin it.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9006/18/2010

I really can't wrap my mind around this crime. A one month old baby. ONE MONTH OLD. Do you know how tiny that baby is? There is no logic or reason behind what could motivate a person to do this. No even insanity.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9106/18/2010

It's Arizona. Is anyone surprised?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9206/18/2010

The guy was hot. Am I the only one that thinks so?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9306/18/2010

Hon, you can talk yourself to death, but this:

[quote]Consent has little to do with this conversation; it has only to do with degree.

...is all the proof I need that you have a problem and I hope someone close to you is able to help you through it.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9506/19/2010

Who is this person and what are they doing here of all places??

I don't know any God, I don't believe in any God, I can't believe in God until I see hard scientific proof, and I love Datalounge because I don't have idiots here telling me that their God loves me.

As for the actual topic of this thread - I can't even fathom what goes through someone's mind as they do something like this. I'm almost hoping to read that they were hallucinating and didn't realize it was their child or something...that'd be easier to take than someone doing this knowingly.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9606/19/2010

Look, Miss Christian Sexphobic Wackjob, this is not the forum for you. If you stay here the frank discussions of sex will drive you into panic attacks, or worse.

Considering how badly budget cuts have affected this country's mental health support systems, you really don't want to subject yourself to this kind of stress, because if you have a crackup you won't have any place to turn for real-world help.

So don't let the door hit you in the ass, okay?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9706/19/2010

[quote] Who is this person and what are they doing here of all places??

Apparently Roma Downey got lost and found her way to Datalounge.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9806/19/2010

The article mentions that a search of the house "turn up marijuana and other items of 'evidentiary value'". I wonder if they were using heavy drugs, perhaps meth.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 9906/19/2010

Jesus and I are so glad the woman didn't have an abortion.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10006/19/2010

"They'e not. I'm as leftie as they come, but I don't want any more resources spent on them, I say fry them. Soon."

You're not a "leftie" - you're a lying freeper. It costs more money to execute someone than it does to put them in jail for life.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10106/19/2010

Well folks. Our godly little troll isn't so holy rolly on the Policeman punches girl in the face thread. Over there it's fighting racism and using some very unholy language. Trolldar this one because it's all over the place. Then do not reply.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10206/19/2010

r84 obviously palmed her meds today when the nurse came around.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10306/19/2010

Thanks for that, r102. I found this particularly charming:

"go fuck your mother until you see red. how about that color, cunt."

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10406/19/2010

Just opened Datalounge.

Fuck you, OP.

I don't need to know this.

Shame.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10506/19/2010

It is impossible to penetrate a one month old baby with an adult penis, so if there were any penetration, it would had to have been digitally. It seems like this wouldn't necessarily be sexually related.

I'm not understanding what kind of sexual conduct a hetero man would or could do with a newborn BOY. I wonder if the authorities are jumping to a conclusion about a terrible injury that was caused by a different motivation.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10606/19/2010

Thanks, R102, I found the godly troll's call for a race war charming:

"White people are the most hateful mofo's in history and nothing but 'good' comes your way. I think minorities should start being MORE hateful and let's even this shit up. Your worse nightmare would be for minorities to be more hateful toward you all. Your race wouldn't last a fortnight."

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10706/19/2010

Well, unless the guy had a micro-penis or something.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10806/19/2010

"Brutally" rape, as opposed to gently rape?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 10906/19/2010

Would everyone please stop contributing to this thread so I don't have to view the headline in the Thread Watcher? Please?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11006/19/2010

bump

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11106/19/2010

>>>You're not a "leftie" - you're a lying freeper. It costs more money to execute someone than it does to put them in jail for life.

Good, I don't give a shit what it costs. It's my tax money and I'm fine with it. If given a vote, the death penalty would prevail

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11206/19/2010

Just opened Datalounge. Fuck you, OP. I don't need to know this. Shame.

Then go somewhere else. Go somewhere else you cheap fuck

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11306/19/2010

Didn't Portnoy fuck a piece of liver that his mother later served for dinner? How much bigger is a piece of liver?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11406/19/2010

Sorry for feeding the troll, guys. I should have known s/he was a fake. My fault, this thread will probably be locked.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11506/19/2010

[quote] Look at the age of consent. It is getting younger and younger. The justification? well, the 15 year old, 14 year old, now the 13 year old, liked it. See?

No, I don't see. Where is the age of consent getting lower, exactly? 'Cause it's 18 where I am. And it seems that in the not-too-distant past, marrying a 14 year old (or younger) wouldn't raise an eyebrow, now it's not permitted. So, I'm not sure where you're living, but it doesn't seem to be in my hemisphere.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11606/19/2010

r106 - I agree that the sexual assault aspect seems sketchy, though possibly the penetration was oral. In a way, the molestation is the least horrifying. This baby was tortured to death over a long period of time.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11706/19/2010

[quote] I agree that the sexual assault aspect seems sketchy

Never underestimate the capabilities of a demon possessed drug addict. You have no idea the sick depths to which people who are evil AND on drugs are capable of.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11806/19/2010

I'm fairly certain, no hyperbole here, that I could kill people who do things like this.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 11906/19/2010

I like the way you think r48

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12006/19/2010

request: can you please let this thread fall back and start a new thread with a headline that is less staggeringly brutal to encounter when scanning the front page of DL?

This story is too gruesome.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12106/19/2010

I hope those assholes don't try to blame it on the drugs. I'm so sick of that bullshit. I've been plenty drunk and/or high, yet I NEVER EVER once considered raping an infant!!!

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12206/19/2010

Unfortunately, I have heard stories like this from an ex who worked in a pediatric intensive care unit. I've heard of people raping babies before and, strangely enough, they were from this same god-forsaken state, Arizona.

The stories I've heard about their injuries always made me hope those babies would die so they wouldn't have to live through such a horrific event. Of course, instant death would be preferable to the suffering a victim like this goes through. What I can't wrap my mind around is how someone comes to the idea of doing such evil things to an infant. What are they thinking when that baby is being born and then lying in the crib in the hospital nursery? Are they thinking about having sex with their baby? Who thinks something like?? Or do they get gorked out of their minds on meth and then do this in a hallucinogenic state?

It is very hard to fathom a human doing such horrific, cruel things to a baby. Any kind of abuse is terrible but it's a different level of evil when it's committed against an infant.

People are sick. And I still don't believe that that dog fucked that other baby on its own. I think it was all set up by some sick, nasty human.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12306/19/2010

It looks like this couple couldn't really afford a baby anyway, so this [giggle]... this is working out quite well for them.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12406/19/2010

The ONLY thing that gives me comfort here is the knowledge that babies in their first month of development basically have no concept of physical pain; their brains are not yet developed enough to feel it. That's a big reason, DL's "genital mutilation" trolls aside, circumcision is commonly done, and without any sort of pain medications. While I don't defend these parents' absolutely sick and psychotic actions in the least, they were at least perpetrated against a baby too young to rationalize or feel it on any level.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12506/19/2010

Article about babies feeling pain.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12606/19/2010

Sad crime but go figure...from the same Arizona mindset that brought the Immigration Law. Arizona is a sicko, fucked up, Christian hypochrite, state. I say nuke Arizona!

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12706/19/2010

[quote]At least the baby didn't have to grow up with those awful parents. by: Barbara Pierce Bush

You know Barb, I understand you're trying to be funny, but I agree with you. That poor baby.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12806/19/2010

1 month, huh. Talk about tiny meat.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 12906/19/2010

Shouldn't the subject line for this thread be "Dad Fucks Baby In The Ass!"

I'm guessing this kid died from a ruptured intestine and assorted internal injuries. It's a pretty depraved and I hope fairly unusual method of child abuse, but in my opinion they'd be just evil if they'd shaken their baby to death or left it locked in a car on a hot day.

There's probably multiple pathologies including mental illness and/or drugs involved here, which will be worked into their defense. This combined with the fact that in America infanticide doesn't seem to be considered as serious as killing an older child or adult (or having an abortion, if you're "pro-life") and that children are generally treated as their parents' property to do with as they choose, makes me guess that neither of them is going to do more than ten years for this, probably less.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13006/19/2010

Wow. I really like the way the father is working the camera in OP's link!

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13106/19/2010

What's happening to this world?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13206/19/2010

Meet the next generation: a generation of sociopaths, people without conscience.

Twenty years hence, we will be at their mercy.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13306/19/2010

r133, every generation has it's utterly unspeakable criminal acts.

Sadly, this sort of abuse of children is not that uncommon, but the number of abuse-related deaths rarely rises - so it's the same as it's ever been.

What you're seeing here is something that is horrible, but usually hidden. It's not the sign of the apocalypse or anything.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13406/19/2010

I don't support death penalty but this is an exception to that rule.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13506/19/2010

Why is it r135?

Why is a baby's life more valuable than yours or mine? Why perpetuate death and violence and further brutalize society?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13606/19/2010

R134, keep on thinking that. But I teach at a college and interact with "that generation" every day. The ubiquitous lying without remorse, cheating without guilt, attempted (and sometimes successful) manipulation, and con-artistry that we professors endure every day is not to be believed.

The baby boomers have created these fiends by giving them/letting them do everything they want and telling them that no matter what happens, they are perfect and not to blame.

Mark my words. We'll be seeing more atrocity as time goes on until it becomes the norm.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13706/19/2010

It's very interesting and telling that posters have steered clear of mentioning the perpetrators' race in this discussion. My intent is not to trolI, but to ask you to use this thread as a valuable exercise and take a reflective look at your mis-perceptions about race and gender. Some of you may have a cleansing epiphany.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13806/19/2010

It's very interesting and telling that posters have steered clear of mentioning the perpetrators' race in this discussion. My intent is not to trolI, but to ask you to use this thread as a valuable exercise and take a reflective look at your mis-perceptions about race and gender. Some of you may have a cleansing epiphany.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 13906/19/2010

I agree with you, R139, but culture may play a factor in this. I live in New Mexico and every single day there's a story on the news about someone engaging in sexual abuse of a minor (usually babies and toddlers).

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14006/19/2010

J'Adore you, R83

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14106/19/2010

Don't miss the comment section at the end of the article.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14206/19/2010

R142, you didn't know that parents are supposed to be God's babysitters?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14306/19/2010

More information about the case. It doesn't sound like a typical systematic abuse case. The mother showed her brother the baby's injuries and admitted that they'd sexually assaulted him and the brother and a friend persuaded her to take the baby to hospital.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14406/19/2010

Do you think Bleeding Love was on the infants ipod?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14506/19/2010

r136, sometimes sick people need to be put down like sick dogs.

This is insane. IF these people ever come back to reality -- and that's a big if -- they will be in so much pain over what they did that killing them now would be merciful.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14706/19/2010

Well, they [italic]would[/italic] be killed in prison, no fuss no muss, but I'm sure they'll be isolated from the general population.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14806/19/2010

This sad case is a good argument for bringing back vivisection.

It's also a good argument in support of forced vasectomies for fucktards.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 14906/19/2010

I can't even imagine the hell that they put that baby boy through. I read that they also have a two-year-old daughter - I shudder to think. Part of me wonders if it was for money for pedos on the net. I really despair.

Even though I am a lifelong libera,l I cannot but help but wish that they are in general population in a very hardcore prison. Oh, and that their identities are revealed.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15006/19/2010

I'm pro-choice, but there is something in what R146 is saying.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15106/19/2010

In their defense, the baby never said "No."

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15206/19/2010

Ok, seriously, what were they thinking? The guy definitely looks like he could have a meth problem from his mugshot, but the chick looks relatively healthy.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15306/19/2010

On the baby's ipod: "Baby Love" and "Love Child" by The Supremes.

[quote]The average adult male is not attracted to a 13 year old.

You're right. 13's too old.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15406/19/2010

Her poor brother. I can't imagine being related to that worthless woman.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15506/19/2010

Like that kid didn't know Daddy had a golden showers fetish when he peed in his mouth during a diaper change.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15606/19/2010

The R110/R111 succession is the single-most funny non-OP/R1 progression from one post to another I've ever seen here.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15706/19/2010

r125, actually it's not true that circumcisions are usually done without any sort of painkillers. Even Jewish mohels are permitted to use topical anaesthetic creams, and traditionally the baby was also given a drop of wine.

As far as raping an infant to death being the equivalent of late term abortion, does that mean that it's morally preferable to kill both a woman and her fetus than to kill just the fetus so the woman can live?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15806/19/2010

[quote] Couple Brutally Rape Their 1-Month-Old Son to Death

"Brutally"? Is there a gentle way to rape a baby to death?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 15906/19/2010

Dear God i didn't want to know this. How do people become his cruel?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16006/19/2010

R154, your death is going to be a lonely, slow, and painful one and I hope you remember this thread and what you wrote on your death bed.

There's not a fucking thing amusing about anything you posted. Get some help.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16106/19/2010

Fundies don't understand the concept of consensual sex at all. They need "God" to give them a list that they can memorize that sorts everything known to them according to three or four simple questions:

Can I kill it?

Can I eat it?

Can I fuck it?

How about after it's dead?

the answers to which they continually ignore, because they just don't get that normal people are attracted to people who have the mental capacity and the relative social power to choose to be with them.

To a fundie, sex is something a man does to someTHING, not a relationship, however brief, he has with someone. Thus, he needs the God list to tell him what THINGS are okay to do sex to. Wives are always okay. Even after they are dead. Everything else is on the do not fuck list, and if you take one thing off that list (like, say, other men), the whole list falls apart because in Fundie World the list is the only thing that stands between fundies and complete sexual mayhem.

r53 is a sick, twisted freak. All fundies are. And r53? The rest of us know how normal consensual sex works. Capacity and consent are the keys. Not God.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16206/19/2010

"The death penalty doesn't prevent crime, freeper."

No, it just rids the world of people who rape and torture and murder other human beings for fun and profit. I'm all for it. And by the way, take your "freeper" and shove it up your ass.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16306/19/2010

"You're not a "leftie" - you're a lying freeper. It costs more money to execute someone than it does to put them in jail for life."

That's because the rapists and murderers get decades of appeals and lawyers who are willing to work pro bono for their monster clients and cunts like you who champion their cause. If the legal system didn't PROTECT these fuckers, then it wouldn't be as costly to get rid of them.

Now go kiss some rapist/murderer's ass, you clod.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16406/19/2010

I would like to think that this couple will be gently raped to death in prison.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16506/19/2010

Mr. Owl, how many rapes does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16606/19/2010

I think they usually isolate child molestors in prison to protect them, but I can't imagine that these two will be safe, even around your garden-variety child molestors.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16706/19/2010

This is either a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare...

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16806/19/2010

All I could manage on such short notice was "Couple Casually Rapes Their 1-Month-Old Weiner Dog To Death".

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 16906/19/2010

"And you just know they vote Republican."

Actually illiterate trash as these two creeps usually don't vote, ever.

btw, they already had another child?!

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17006/19/2010

I think we could make practical use of these monsters. Perform medical/product tests on them. If we did that with violent criminals imagine the money we'd save. Plus the animals.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17106/19/2010

I work for CPS and this happens more often than you think. I'm sure drugs were involved.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17206/19/2010

R172, but how? Like another poster already said, I've done a fucking LOT of drugs and never once felt the slightest urge to rape an infant. Neither did any of my druggy friends.

Drugs make you do stupid things, to be sure, but mostly they're things that are detrimental to yourself.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17306/19/2010

The posters at the link called them "tweakers", no kidding.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17406/19/2010

R174, tweakers are people who abuse meth. They call them that because they constantly tweak and flinch, 24/7. So they may very well be tweakers. I can't imagine someone doing this without the influence of meth.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17506/19/2010

I hope these bastards rot in hell.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17606/20/2010

And [R84], some people fetishize God.

See: mirror

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17706/20/2010

Are we sure they weren't trying to clean his ass out while they were stoned?

This makes no sense.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17806/20/2010

R178 = Bobbay! Brown

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 17906/20/2010

horrible

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18006/20/2010

Were these white kids again? Shame, what a culture.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18106/20/2010

[quote] The baby boomers have created these fiends

Acutually, many kids in their teens to early twenties are being brought up by Gen-X'ers. People born from around 1965 to 1980. If you had a kid in 1990, they'd be 20 years old now - college aged.

I'm sorry to say this, but the Gen-X generation - my generation - seems to be failing miserably at raising kids. I see some of the brattiest, stubborn know-it-alls that I've ever seen in my life, being raised by my friends and classmates. These kids are AWFUL.

Next up - kids of Gen Y'ers. I can't wait!

[quote] Were these white kids again?

As much as blacks seem to be at the forefront of crimes, they seem to be committing more of the ridiculous and stupid crimes, like calling 9-1-1 for a wrong McDonald's order, or punching a cop in Seattle, or stampeding at a Wal-Mart. You know, poor people crimes.

The real HEINOUS crimes seem to be committed more by whites. Like this crime.

Not that every race doesn't have their share of sickos.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18206/20/2010

I can't find the words to describe how sick, disturbing, and diabolical this is. My heart aches for that baby. They should make the parents fry on the electric chair. Put the dial on over cook.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18306/20/2010

R172 here-I think that it goes along, usually, with having a low IQ, and also having the "urge" to begin with. But these vile kinds of people have no morals at all. This is just a few depraved acts that we have heard of from them. I'm sure there is much more to the story,and they have done other defiled acts. Most of the time, this kinda stuff is from people who do drugs, don't work, and sit on their assess all day. They have nothing to occupy their time. Anything that is strange that pops into their head, they will likely try.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18406/20/2010

R182, what do you expect from Gen Xers? Our parents neglected us before and after their multiple divorces. MTV raised us. Then we were told we would never be as good as our own parents.

Dude, it's not like we had good role models.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18506/20/2010

Yup, this has meth written all over it. There was a brilliant piece in Harper's magazine a few years back about the Matthew Shepard killers that also highlights the role of meth in that murder. (Link below but I think you have to be a subscriber to read it.)

I'm not an antidrug guy generally, but meth brings out the absolute worst in people.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18606/20/2010

r13, please once and for all SHUT THE FUCK UP! Webmaster, please ban this tool from the DL. I didn't pay $18 to read some fucking loser constantly IN EVERY THREAD write "he's mutilated" when referring to circumcision.

It isn't funny dude. Never was.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18706/20/2010

r164 = Nancy Grace. Google the Innocence Project. Lots and lots of innocent folks on death row, precious.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18806/20/2010

Chalk one up for the loony bin we call ARIZONA. Go figure, these sicko people "Aint them fuckin meskin wet backs who done leeched on our 'Merica.! FUCK Arizona and all of the biggots who reside in this awful, Rethug state.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 18906/21/2010

Well, that baby won't grow up and get shot by his father, and the parents won't have the heartache of a son in prison, so this has worked out well for everyone!

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19006/21/2010

Please don't let them be white, please don't...

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19106/21/2010

hopefully they'll be killed in prison and save everyone the bother.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19206/21/2010

Read the comments in the article. This wasn't the first baby the dad raped.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19306/21/2010

I'm sorry r20 are you saying this is what all the people in Arizona do?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19406/21/2010

And yet we don't want the death penalty?

How much evil needs to exists in this world before we do something?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19506/21/2010

r182, I don't feel like looking it up, but don't the statistics show that whites are more likely to commit violent crime on people they know, while blacks are more like to commit a crime on stranger? I'm pretty sure I saw that on a news show about race in America. For white people that feel relatively secure about their own family member's propensity to kill or injure, it makes random young black men walking around more scary.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19606/21/2010

r196 yes white people are more evil than black people. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19706/21/2010

r197, I think it means white people are more likely to keep it in the family.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19806/21/2010

Arizona.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 19906/21/2010

WHAT. THE. HELL.

If I see ONE MORE post about whites VS. Blacks, Gay people, or a fucking PLACE(ie Arizona), I will have lost all fucking faith in humanity. THOSE TWO MAKE ME SICK, ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES JUST PISS ME OFF.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20008/29/2012

Why the fuck did you bump this horrendous thread from over two years ago, R200? What the fuck is wrong with you?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20108/29/2012

straight people

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20208/29/2012

"I'm sure that's very flattering, Birdie. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it."

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20308/29/2012

What R201 said.

Are you fucking kidding me???

How about you in the middle of traffic vs. a tractor trailer going 80 mph?

There are a million fucking threads you couldv'e bumped. You chose THIS one??? Sick fuck. What a thread to make your "point."

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20408/29/2012

As a gay man, I would love to have children, and I know I'd be a good dad. I know I never will, though, because it's not easy becoming a single parent when you're gay. It breaks my heart when I read stories such as this, and it pisses me off to no end when fuckwits such as Santorum and Huckabee go on and on about heterosexual 'family values'. You have people like this who have kids and rape and kill them, but I'm a threat???

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20508/29/2012

Indeed-R200 is one sick fuck.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20608/29/2012

That baby was an atheist. If he had believed in Jebus this never would have happened.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20708/29/2012

"This is why we have the death penalty"

"The death penalty doesn't prevent crime, freeper"

Perhaps not. But it is a fitting punishment for someone who would rape a baby to death, you idiot.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20808/29/2012

r208, but does it prevent these things from happening ever again?

Isn't death the easy way out? To me death is way too good for those sick fuckers.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 20908/29/2012

r210 F&F for bumping this thread.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 21211/20/2012

This behaviour is more common place than you know. Men control their own impulses not GOD! Men do fuck constantly (GOD or no GOD) and also commit crimes ie rape (if it feels good do it), men commit crimes out of prison (a snap shot with consenting females) and then get sentenced TO prison. It is not the oppressive nature of Religion that causes sexual abuse but it is the veil and protection that the church provides that enables it to occur - predators taking advantage of opportunity. The problem here is the quick angry reaction. You did a despicable act so lets KILL you-- THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!! Look deeper at what led to the act, no doubt previous abuse(sexual, physical, mental)--poor to no education--poverty. The rich get richer the poor get poorer and exposed to abuse. Who are the real culprits- the society of monetary rewards. Always look deeper to find a deeper understanding. Again that is why there are so many tragedies in the world because people dont want to take the the time to get to know, understand and reach out to their fellow neighbour. Everyone is fearful and out for themselves. Thank the "DEMOCRATIC" leaders and their propoganda for that. Buy the DVD FOOD Inc.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 21311/20/2012

There was a case a remember where an uncle raped his niece so brutally she ended up dying of the injuries, and they gave him the death penalty in that case even though there wasn't any intent to murder. So this case should qualify hands-down, especially given the age of the victim.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 21411/20/2012

As someone who works in law enforcement I can tell you that unfortunately, monsters like these two are protected from other inmates in prison. The "child molesters get it worse in prison" myth is just that. I wish it were different.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 21511/20/2012

Were "monsters like this" protected when they were molestered as children? Do you think killing them or bashing them will help?? Why do you think it happened? What they did is beyond comprehension but you speak like the people that caused this. EMPATHY is something that is missing in society

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 21711/20/2012

That's right, R13, because brutally raping, starving, and abusing a baby (to death I might add) is the EXACT same as circumcision. What a stupid asshole....

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 21811/20/2012

Okay, who left the crazy door unlocked?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 21911/20/2012

[quote]arrested for molestation of a child, child abuse, aggravated assault, and sexual conduct with a minor.

How about leveling a fucking murder charge at them? Christ on a cracker! This is why those pro-life fuckers piss me off. All they care about is a fetus. This type of thing is something they don't care about.

Circumcision troll, please go away. This in no way compares to being circumcised.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 22011/20/2012

You just show cased what I was talking about. You need to put people down and be aggressive to make some sort of point. If you understood what I was saying you would have replied with an intelligent response. If you dont understand why the tragedy occurred of course it will happen again, and already has!! Probably calling someone stupid, asshole and crazy will help most situations. Or is that called bullying and how some school shootings started????

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 22111/20/2012

I automatically circumcise every male of any age I see so that they do not have to go through life with a smelly anteater embarrassing them by residing in their trousers.

And I have a special remedy in mind for that sad schizophrenic fool at R210/R213/R216/R217 - "molestered" indeed, the illiterate pox. It's molestering us by posting here.

Power to the Pee Hole!

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 22211/20/2012

R34 and R46 are idiots.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 22311/20/2012

This goes beyond just human psychopathy and into the realm of the spiritually depraved....it's demonic.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 22411/20/2012

Do female inmates kill child abusers the way male inmates do?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 22511/21/2012

Female inmates are very violent towards anyone who have committed violence or harm against children. Most of them are mothers, but that's not just an assumption on my behalf, that is something I've heard myself from female acquaintances who've been in prison. I have even heard of rape, or at the very least attempted rape against such persons.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 22711/21/2012

[quote]I mean, you could argue that terminating a one month old is almost the same thing as partial birth abortion.

No, I couldn't, but perhaps you could.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 22811/21/2012

I recently saw A Serbian Film, with it's depiction of "newborn porn." I remember thinking that, thank God, people don't have this perversion in real life.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23011/21/2012

The fuck is wrong with the world?

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23204/06/2013

R231, those comments are meant to be mocking the very real and very shitty comments made against gay people by straight society over the years.

We have been called evil, degenerate and sick for decades, and that our 'lifestyle' is morally corrupt and evil. So when shit like this happens, some gay people like to make comments mocking straight society for have such sickening disturbing elements to it that they've been painting the gay community as these years.

Instead of getting defensive, you should understand that this is a privileged group being called out in their bullshit.

Is it in good taste? Is it the best response to a situation so horrible? No. But it is understandable, and straight people being offended by it are furthur ignoring their privilege.

You sound like a good person and I'm sorry those comments offended you, but understand they come from a place of pain that has been inflicted on our community, rather than malice we wish to inflict on yours.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23304/06/2013

R230, there is a dude on trial in the states now who killed a 6-month via raping her, and he is arguing he doesn't deserve the death penalty because he only intended to rape her and not kill her.

I think he and this couple need to be put on a rocket and launched straight into the sun, but not before being tortured.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23404/06/2013

Good thing you included the word "brutally", OP. Otherwise, I may have thought that they tenderly raped him to death.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23504/06/2013

R231 bumps the thread after 5 months.

You have to ask yourself why.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23604/06/2013

I am sorry to over share, but I: the Effexored within an inch of my life, mind numbed by Vicodin and Xanax empty shell of a person who hasn't "felt" a feeling in 10 years---am sobbing like a mental patient. This is beyond any horror I have even thought of.

KILL THEM NOW!

And I agree, straight white folks are the sickest most dangerous fucks on earth. I know from personal experience.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23704/06/2013

r231 Are you talking about the woman who raped and let the gross tweeky guy rape this kid to death? Or did he have a different mother who is heartbroken? I am confused by your post.

r237 watch some Kids in the Hall or something. Don't read sad things like this. Play with your cat and feed her something good. Rejoice in the fact that you aren't a fucking creep.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23804/06/2013

I haven't read this except for the headline and I just wish it could be taken off the board. It's so beyond the pale.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 23904/06/2013

Err yeah ok evil, digusting, unqualifiable in fact. Those aren't people. Once certain drugs get into your system you become all the more susceptible to satanism and all sorts of other psychotic manifs. But to say that only heterosexuals etc...My father was bisexual he and his friend molested both me and my sister.

by This is why we have the death penaltyreply 24002/04/2015
Need more help? Click Here.