Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dina Manzo

What's the real story? Breaking-up with her husband? Legal trouble? Danielle has dirt on her?

by Susan Saundersreply 2202/03/2013

Dina was very tired of being in front of a camera on a reality tv show. She didn't want to be in the spotlight anymore.

by Susan Saundersreply 106/18/2010

I loved her in Empty Nest!

by Susan Saundersreply 306/18/2010

I don't watch RHNJ anymore, but I was surprised to see how pretty Dina looked and how articulate and composed she was on Watch What Happens. She seems to know exactly what she's doing.

by Susan Saundersreply 406/18/2010

If Danielle had dirt on her Danielle would have already run to the press.

Methinks Dina realizes how batshit insane Danielle is and wants to distance herself from her toxic-ness before something bad happens.

And it will.

expect, thwarted hired killing soon.

by Susan Saundersreply 506/18/2010

"expect, thwarted hired killing soon."

Exactly what I was thinking, R5, especially with the low level goons Danielle hangs out with.

by Susan Saundersreply 606/18/2010

Dina and her family never seemed to be whole-hog into the show. Her husband, to his credit, refused to appear on it, and her daughter wasn't on this season. Maybe they're just too sensible for reality TV.

by Susan Saundersreply 706/18/2010

Personally, I think she chose to leave because she's getting a divorce and it's perfect timing with the Danielle drama.

by Susan Saundersreply 806/18/2010

[quote]expect, thwarted hired killing soon.

Oh No! Not Grandma Wrinkles.

by Susan Saundersreply 906/18/2010

Hey, her husby, Tommy Manzo, is kind of hot in that Italian way especially driving around in his Ferrari. I doubt that they are divorcing.

by Susan Saundersreply 1006/18/2010

Dina Manzo is one gorgeous piece of ass!

by Susan Saundersreply 1106/18/2010

What's the real story? Breaking-up with her husband? Legal trouble? Danielle has dirt on her?

Don't limit youself. It's probably all three and then some

by Susan Saundersreply 1206/18/2010

Again, reality shows are not a problem for her as she has been in two. She and her husband were on Platinum Weddings or some such. He seemed very arrogant and controlling. The wedding cost more that a million dollars and more than 600 people attended. He appeared on it, there was much drama, and he admitted that he had cheated on Dina several times during the period they dated.

by Susan Saundersreply 1306/18/2010

Hmmmm, I've always wondered if Danielle was after Tommy Manzo & then Dina up & gets him instead.

Seems like a possibility. Danielle was/is looking for a wealthy side of man meat to marry.

by Susan Saundersreply 1406/18/2010

WHO?

by Susan Saundersreply 1506/18/2010

Dina saw what happened to Jill and really doesn't want that to happen to her

>>>She and her husband were on Platinum Weddings or some such. He seemed very arrogant and controlling. The wedding cost more that a million dollars and more than 600 people attended

I saw that when it came out. I think he scammed the wedding. I think he must have said it was a business expense (he invited almost anyone who had a wedding at the Brownstone and every company they have ever done business with. There is no way they could pay for a million dollar wedding. They don't even mention it

A few years ago, a big $$$$$$ defense contractor (bu$h donor ) had a Bat mitzvah for his daughter that cost over $10 Million. He was on the front page of the NY Post. He invited a lot of people he ever did business. It was OVER, OVER the top.

What do you know? years later he was found guilty of trying to scam the IRS as a business expense

by Susan Saundersreply 1606/18/2010

I don't think Dina ever liked being on RHNJ anyway.

by Susan Saundersreply 1706/19/2010

Bump.

by Susan Saundersreply 1806/19/2010

Who? Dina Lohan?

by Susan Saundersreply 1906/19/2010

Dina is gorgeous.

Does anyone have info on Danielle's ex-husband? I take it he was very wealthy.

by Susan Saundersreply 2006/19/2010

She finally announced their separation.

by Susan Saundersreply 2102/03/2013

He's gay as a fruit platter.

by Susan Saundersreply 2202/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.