Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

''Party of Five'' Star Kidnapped, Forced to ''Smoke Dope''

Actor Jeremy London -- who starred in TV's 'Party of Five' and the iconic stoner classic 'Dazed and Confused' -- found himself in a terrifying situation this month when he was kidnapped by two men and forced to smoke drugs, according to a RadarOnline report. The details of the incident are quite unbelievable, and two men have been charged so far.

According to the Radar report, the 37-year-old London was changing a flat tire in Palm Springs, California, on June 10 when two men pulled over, initially claiming they wanted to help him. Things then took a quick turn, and London found himself being forcibly kidnapped by the two men.

The men then drove London in his own car, holding him at gunpoint the entire time.

Five hours later, London somehow escaped, but according to what he told the police, the kidnapping was just the beginning of his scary and wild night.

"He told officers [during the kidnapping] that he was forced to smoke dope and then purchase booze and hand it out in a gang area of Palm Springs," Sergeant Steve Douglas of the Palm Springs Police Department told RadarOnline.com.

Two men, whose identities haven't been revealed, have been arrested and charged over the incident -- and it was all by chance. A police officer had driven by the two men while they were helping London change his tire, and was later able to identify them.

The drug portion of this story is doubly serious for London, who has battled drug addiction in the past. In September of 2009, he checked into rehab to fight his prescription pill addiction.

by Anonymousreply 10601/29/2013

Uh-huh.

by Anonymousreply 106/17/2010

Oh my god.

This reminds me of that time in college when I get kidnapped by that group of guys who forced me to smoke pot and eat two family-sized bags of Cool Ranch Doritos.

Honest mom, I was kidnapped!

by Anonymousreply 206/17/2010

What? No sex?

by Anonymousreply 306/17/2010

It was his brother, Jason London, who was in "Dazed and Confused."

by Anonymousreply 406/17/2010

And later, Natasha Lyonne and Margot Kidder were brought into the gang area and forced to act crazy.

by Anonymousreply 506/17/2010

Didn't this happen on Six Feet Under?

by Anonymousreply 606/17/2010

Highly believable. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 706/17/2010

Oh, the horror! Can you imagine if the US applied this type of torture to suspected terrorists! I mean, it was scary, right?

by Anonymousreply 806/17/2010

God, I hate when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 906/17/2010

This reminds me of a plot in Melrose Place where Sydney was kidnapped and forced to go to Las Vegas, sleep in a suite and wear designer clothing!

by Anonymousreply 1006/17/2010

I don't believe a word of this.

by Anonymousreply 1106/17/2010

So these ruffians pulled over, changed the tire on his car so that they could kidnap him in it, then forced him to smoke dope and hand out booze? Really, Jeremy?

by Anonymousreply 1206/17/2010

you don't understand! I'm sure London is quite the introvert, prone to social anxiety! Can you imagine being like that, and FORCED to hang out, smoke and drink for HOURS? Poor man, the horror....

by Anonymousreply 1306/17/2010

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 1406/17/2010

Did they force him to smoke pot or to smoke pole?

by Anonymousreply 1506/17/2010

They wanted me to go to rehab, but I was KIDNAPPED! KIDNAPPED! KIDNAPPED!

by Anonymousreply 1606/17/2010

As incredible as it sounds, things like this do happen.

by Anonymousreply 1806/17/2010

They should've forced him to diet instead.

by Anonymousreply 1906/17/2010

"...forced to smoke dope and then purchase booze and hand it out in a gang area of Palm Springs."

Was that the oldsters golfing 'hood?

by Anonymousreply 2006/17/2010

Yes, r17--negros like to "fuck with a white boy" by changing his tires and giving him their dope and booze. Roaming Tyrones!

by Anonymousreply 2106/17/2010

From the Kevin Spacey school of excuses. Lindsey Lohan should definitely give it a shot at the next hearing.

by Anonymousreply 2206/17/2010

Did he conveniently have some sort of drug testing coming up, perhaps in relation to probation or a new job?

by Anonymousreply 2306/17/2010

What a stupid post r21. Yes, they would force someone to do drugs with them. They helped change his tire because they TOOK HIS FUCKING CAR with him in it. And they made him hand out alcohol to all the homies. That's FUCKING with him. You can't seriously be that PC and clueless?

by Anonymousreply 2406/17/2010

R24: smoking the same kind of weed as the perps.

by Anonymousreply 2506/17/2010

It says the two men "pulled over," meaning they had their own car. So why they felt the need to help him change his tire before kidnapping him is still up in the air. Because I doubt that has-been had a good car. And there was no mention of a gun being used. How, exactly, did they force him? And while he was in the store buying alcohol, why didn't he seek help from the proprietor? Even if they were in there with him, what are they going to do? Drag him out by the heels?

I think you're the clueless one, R24.

by Anonymousreply 2606/17/2010

he just got out of rehab. This unfortunate event will set his recovery back.

by Anonymousreply 2706/17/2010

Another report I read about this says that "dope" means coke and meth, not marijuana.

"Here, stranger, consume the drugs I paid for..."

by Anonymousreply 2806/17/2010

They helped him change his tire so they could take his car, morons. And how the fuck do you know he has a shitty car?

by Anonymousreply 2906/17/2010

I can't believe it's not butter!

by Anonymousreply 3006/17/2010

R24= Dr. Drew

Relax, bitch, he's already signed up for your show!

by Anonymousreply 3106/17/2010

Jason = the hot one

Jeremy = the fat one who was busted for pot possession when he was on "7th Heaven" and subsequently lost his job playing a young preacher.

by Anonymousreply 3206/17/2010

W&W for r19.

by Anonymousreply 3306/17/2010

I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 3406/17/2010

I can't believe none of you are aware of the behavior of a predator, any kind of predator. They want to fuck with the victim, control the victim. Making the victim get high against their will makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 3506/17/2010

hmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 3606/17/2010

I have blinders on to reality because observation is racist.

by Anonymousreply 3706/17/2010

OMG! OMG! It's like Training Day when Denzel tricks Ethan into doing drugs!!!

by Anonymousreply 3806/17/2010

[quote]I can't believe none of you are aware of the behavior of a predator, any kind of predator.

Predators want something from their prey. What did these guys want from Landon? They didn't take anything. Instead, they were the ones who were giving everything to him. THAT is what doesn't make sense.

by Anonymousreply 3906/17/2010

r39, his dignity?

by Anonymousreply 4006/17/2010

Did they make him dress up a slutty girl and "dance" for them, like in Oz?

by Anonymousreply 4106/17/2010

Landon?

by Anonymousreply 4206/17/2010

R41

dress up AS a slutty girl

by Anonymousreply 4306/17/2010

"I have blinders on to reality because observation is racist."

No--actually believing that someone would kidnap a person for the sole purpose of giving them dope and booze, simply because the person making the accusation is white and those accused are black is what is racist, fool. This isn't the plot to one of your stroke videos about being "forced" by big, black men. Grow a brain.

by Anonymousreply 4406/17/2010

Precisely r40. R44. It was degradation, what they were doing to him. And theft. Of his fucking car. To take someone by force, make them smoke your crack and then make them go buy you beer and hand it out to all your friends? That's degradation. You are so damn ignorant about what happens in this world.

by Anonymousreply 4506/17/2010

Back in the 1980's there was a daytime talk show on Channel 5 (I think) where the female host had two sons with the last name London. The mom's name might have been London as well. Are the two kids I saw on TV years ago the same two London kids we're talking about now?

by Anonymousreply 4606/17/2010

Is he the twin who was arrested for beating the shit out of his baby mama or was that the other one?

by Anonymousreply 4706/17/2010

Okay, I see that you're attempting to be funny now, r45. Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 4806/17/2010

The truth about this will come out in a couple of days. This story being released to the media is probably part of the police investigation. Betting that they don't buy a word of this guy's story and they're about to nail him. Cops do that all the time with investigations, release fake news stories to the media.

by Anonymousreply 4906/17/2010

Those London boys were quite the hotties, but time has not been kind.

by Anonymousreply 5006/17/2010

oops

by Anonymousreply 5106/17/2010

Pics at huffingtonppost. The guy still looks high! WTF?

by Anonymousreply 5206/17/2010

[quote]It was a game. Fuck with a white boy. You people are sheltered.

And you people are bigoted.

by Anonymousreply 5306/17/2010

I totally believe it. This kind of shit happens. Not everywhere, though.

by Anonymousreply 5406/17/2010

Completely believable. As an example: People quickly sit down on chairs. forgetting they had left Budweiser Longneck bottles there, all the time. And any ER doc performing emerging rectal surgery who scoffs at the story is a cunt of the first order. These things happen.

by Anonymousreply 5506/17/2010

Is "smoking dope" another way of saying "sucking dick"?

by Anonymousreply 5606/17/2010

R26, you missed a crucial point to the article:

[quote]The men then drove London in his own car, holding him at gunpoint the entire time.

Let me paraphrase, since you lack reading comprehension skills:

[quote]at gunpoint

again

[quote]gun

by Anonymousreply 5706/17/2010

R54 is right, I can't tell you how many times this shit happens.

by Anonymousreply 5806/17/2010

r24 rocks my world! PC will be the death of us all

by Anonymousreply 5906/17/2010

W&W, R55.

[quote]I have blinders on to reality because observation is racist.

Shut the fuck up, Cole.

by Anonymousreply 6006/18/2010

I'm not sure how it's PC to be skeptical of a story by a drug addict in which he is a victim of a crime that conveniently makes him do the very thing he shouldn't. Gang members spend more time shooting innocent bystanders with their lousy aim than they do crimes of degradation.

And now that his own twin has called the story preposterous in an Eonline interview it seems the situation is exactly as it appears. A man's attempt to justify to his family why he was missing for five hours and is on drugs.

The interview with his mom and brother is on E! Online and kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 6106/19/2010

There was an article earlier today interviewing friends of the alleged kidnapper and they all agreed that they believe that he would have done drugs, but he would never have forced anyone to do drugs. That idea seemed ridiculous.

It seems now that his wife was in the car at one point during this "kidnapping". And the story unravels even more...

by Anonymousreply 6206/19/2010

Spooky story, just in time for Halloween. I'm shivering.

by Anonymousreply 6306/19/2010

Why do people doubt Mr. London's story? Celebrities often have unique and strange experiences that you regular folk cannot even imagine.

by Anonymousreply 6406/19/2010

Does this guy have a job or does he still think of himself as an 'actor'?

by Anonymousreply 6506/19/2010

The scary part is that some doofus is actually going to try to prosecute the "kidnapper". Incredible.

It's all highly believable. People get kidnapped at gunpoint to smoke dope everyday. They also see fairies in the garden, spot bigfoot in the woods, and get abducted by UFO's and "probed".

by Anonymousreply 6606/19/2010

Why can't this kind of shit ever happen to me?

by Anonymousreply 6706/19/2010

According to the guy from D-Listed, Mischa Barton is now driving around Palm Springs with a flat tire.

by Anonymousreply 6806/19/2010

I'll bet if he didn't have the drug problem, his character -and not that lunkfaced Stultz brother's- would've ended up marrying Lucy "Plymouth Valiant Face" Camden.

How does one define a drug problem on a Brenda Hampton set anyway? Stealing drugs from Brenda?

by Anonymousreply 6906/19/2010

yea r55, or Gerbils...

by Anonymousreply 7006/19/2010

Jason was in Mallrats with Shannon Doherty, right?

What else did Jason and the mom say in the E interview?

by Anonymousreply 7106/19/2010

Yeah...um don't believe a word of it.

by Anonymousreply 7206/19/2010

It gets weirder and funnier

by Anonymousreply 7306/19/2010

Spends an evening snorting meth and sucking off a group of brothas for hours and hours.

Next!

by Anonymousreply 7406/19/2010

Told ya the truth about this would start coming out. There's probably more to come.

by Anonymousreply 7506/19/2010

The *truly* weird part is that as of this afternoon, London is still hanging out in Palm Springs.

If he felt that his life was in mortal danger and that Brandon and his crew were really "out to get him," why the hell isn't he back in LA? Surely he could crash with his twin brother or some other relative. The guy has lost touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 7606/19/2010

In the E! Online clip his mother and brother indicate that prior to this incident they believed that he had started using again and that when he gave an interview to E! and said he was clean he was lying. His brother also expressed frustration that the fact his twin has a child isn't enough to keep him sober. The mom also mentioned their sister who had been killed years ago in a car accident. The brother was incredibly frustrated and angry. The mom devastated at the thought of maybe losing another child.

He could be hanging around in Palm Springs because that's where his kid is. Although on E! they said he no longer had visitation.

by Anonymousreply 7706/20/2010

This will actually make a great episode of Intervention.

by Anonymousreply 7806/20/2010

Does Palm Springs really have a ghetto?

by Anonymousreply 7906/20/2010

The most unbelievable part of the whole story is him being called the star of "Party Of Five".

by Anonymousreply 8006/20/2010

This is so PattY Hearst.

by Anonymousreply 8106/20/2010

R80 = Scott Wolf

by Anonymousreply 8206/20/2010

This just in:

The wife of Jeremy London tells TMZ the actor's mother, brother and his brother's girlfriend have all been served with cease and desist notices in order to keep them from talking about Jeremy's ongoing kidnapping case.

London told police earlier this month that he was kidnapped at gunpoint in Palm Springs, and forced to do drugs. One suspect was arrested, but two more are still at large.

Now London's wife Melissa tells TMZ she's nervous that Jeremy's family has been talking about the case to various media outlets -- thinking that the family blabbing to the media would somehow hamper the case.

Jeremy's rep tells TMZ lawyers for Jeremy served the family members with cease and desist letters on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 8306/21/2010

Radar has a brief interview with the wife. She's quite the plastic surgery disaster.

by Anonymousreply 8406/21/2010

Frightening. Who knew he married Janice from the Muppets?

by Anonymousreply 8506/21/2010

Troubled Party of Five star Jeremy London begged a neighbor to wash his cars to earn some extra cash, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

In an exclusive video interview, London's neighbor, Cameron Khoie , a car salesman, says he allowed the actor to work for him after his marriage crumbled, and his debts spiraled out -of -control.

by Anonymousreply 8606/21/2010

He is being held on $500,000 bail at Larry D. Smith correctional facility.

For this cracked out druggie / dlisted actor has been.

Wow so was there any Homo Sex involved?

Why would he have to kidnap someone to do crack with.

Thats what crack houses is for.

by Anonymousreply 8706/21/2010

Hes full of shit.

Radar reports hes layng low in undisclosed location.

Yet he has time to send out press releases.

The saying is true bad publicity is good publicity.

I bet he gets a reality show.

Jeremy London my life smoking crack on the dlist.

by Anonymousreply 8806/21/2010

It is always best to blame these things on black people. It worked for me!

by Anonymousreply 8906/21/2010

[quote]I bet he gets a reality show.

More likely ends up on that Dr. Drew rehab show.

by Anonymousreply 9006/21/2010

I wonder if it was a previous drug dealer who was pissed off with him maybe?

I think in reality what really happened is what someone on the thread said already is that he might have been raped. Also, I think he is too embarrassed to have that be known so he might have said, they made him take dope instead. However, they made him have sex with them. However, Jason's explanation sounds bogus. Some thugs don't care to go through all of that trouble. They just hold a gun to your head, take your money, and split with your car. A police officer said he saw two guys change his tire. If they saw a police care driving by, wouldn't you think they would get a little nervous? because they don't want their identities to be known?

BTW, are one of the brothers gay? One of the brothers use to be, very hot.

by Anonymousreply 9106/21/2010

This thread is cracking me up. You guys are making me laugh so hard. What you are saying is so true yet I'm LOL. You made my day a little brighter. Whenever you feel low, come to DL.

by Anonymousreply 9206/21/2010

How much cum did he chug?

by Anonymousreply 9306/22/2010

Wasn't Jeremy at The Slammer both Friday AND Saturday that weekend!

by Anonymousreply 9406/22/2010

You sound like a fucking idiot, r91.

by Anonymousreply 9506/22/2010

I think R91 is fucking HILARIOUS!!! People do nothing good when they're on drugs. A friend of mine let this guy rim him for over a hour because they were doing drugs. Not good.

by Anonymousreply 9606/22/2010

Okay, I'll bite. How is getting rimmed for over an hour "not good" R96 ?

by Anonymousreply 9706/23/2010

R97, neither of us like being rimmed and we find it gross. But because he was so fucked up he let this guy go to town on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 9806/23/2010

The plot thickens

by Anonymousreply 9906/24/2010

Apparently he was watching an old DVD of 6 Feet Under and saw the episode where David gets kidnapped by the psycho meth addict...

by Anonymousreply 10006/24/2010

Forced to smoke pole.

Next!

by Anonymousreply 10106/27/2010

Probably deserves its own thread but I'm not a chump.

Jason London crapped himself in the back seat of a cop car Sunday morning ... minutes after the "Dazed & Confused" actor was punched in the face in a bar fight ... this according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

by Anonymousreply 10201/29/2013

R102 Disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 10301/29/2013

TMZ says:

[quote]On his way to the police station ... Jason uttered a homophobic slur to the cops ... saying, "Guess what fa**ot? I f***ing love this. I f***ing own you guys so hard. I'm rich and I'm a motherf***ing famous actor! F***ing look me up, bitch."

Welp, another homophobic has-been shithead (or I should say "shitpants").

by Anonymousreply 10401/29/2013

Is he the Scientologist or,is that the brother?

by Anonymousreply 10501/29/2013

It deserves a different thread because it is a different twin!

by Anonymousreply 10601/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.