Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who will be the first person in Tom Cruise''s life to betray him?

You know it's going to happen sooner or later. The dude's shelf life as an international star is already on the wane and it won't be too long before there's huge $$$ to be made in selling him out.

My money's on one of his kids.

I wonder if Tom worries about this. Scientologists are nothing if not paranoiacs.

by Anonymousreply 2305/20/2013

Lord knows, I tried.

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2010

Les Grossman

by Anonymousreply 206/08/2010

I don't know who it is, but the odds are that person will soon die in an "accident".

Or commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head, three times.

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2010

Suri will be too self-important by the time she can write (though I doubt she ever will be able to write). God, she will be insufferable to be around. The scifi messiah.

The next turkey baster baby (if there ever will be one) will be so pissed by being overshadowed by Queen Suri all her/his life she (or he) will definitely spill the beans.

Isabella doesn't give a shit. She probably smokes pot all day long, hiding furthest away as possible from master Tom, zombie princess Katie and queen bitch Nicole.

Connor has Tom's tentacles around him so tightly by now (career-wise) that he won't say anything.

That fugly cousin, what's-his-name Mapother, is hopefully really, really jealous of Tom getting all the star treatment in life he's bound to do something drastic. Unless the scifi cult kills him first.

Or maybe Tom's next wifey. If they (the scifi) choose the wrong person (ie. someone with will power and self confidence) there's be hell to pay. Just think the massacre Scarlett Johansson would've been able to give us.

Dakota, all our eyes are on you. Don't let us down.

by Anonymousreply 406/08/2010

Taylor Lautner, after butt action gone awry.

Taylor will be starstruck by Tom at first, will be his wrestling pet all though the filming of that movie-to-be of theirs, and then some. But in the end Tom has done too many things to disappoint Taylor, and he will seek out someone he can spill the beans to. Not on the the pages of a book, necessarily, but a magazine.

by Anonymousreply 506/08/2010

Mimi Rogers

by Anonymousreply 606/08/2010

sorry for this post here, wanted to post an observation re: TC's current demise as an American movie star.

His last 6 movies (save for MI franchise) grossed just $80 million in the States.

It's the rest of the fucking world that keep this asshole employed.

by Anonymousreply 905/19/2013

No-one. They're either dead, 'disappeared', terrified for their families, or legally neutralised.

The first person in Tom Cruise's death to betray him will be another matter.

by Anonymousreply 1005/19/2013

Mimi Rogers gave out a few tidbits of info. Suddenly, she found new wealth and has kept quiet ever since.

by Anonymousreply 1105/19/2013

LOL, r7. I grew up in that county. It's pretty much all sprawl from Atlanta now. So are you saying the betrayer will be a suburban frau?

by Anonymousreply 1205/19/2013

[quote]So are you saying the betrayer will be a suburban frau?

More like a country male.

by Anonymousreply 1305/20/2013

The truth is connected to Marion's severed left foot.

by Anonymousreply 1405/20/2013

JeReMy rEnNeR

by Anonymousreply 1505/20/2013

R9, His last MI movie grossed hundreds of millions and I believe is within his last 6.

If you are going to try to provide facts, get them right.

by Anonymousreply 1605/20/2013

[quote]If you are going to try to provide facts, get them right.

Advice you may wish to take to heart, yourself, R16.

R9 specifically excluded MI.

As to Tommy's betrayal, it's already begun. Think someone at PMK.

The Co$ will never betray him as long as there is a dime to made.

by Anonymousreply 1705/20/2013

[quote] Mimi Rogers gave out a few tidbits of info. Suddenly, she found new wealth and has kept quiet ever since.

She's also a $cieno.

by Anonymousreply 1805/20/2013

R18 I thought she quit years ago?

by Anonymousreply 1905/20/2013

Katie Holmes betrayed him by surprise filing for divorce and threatening to expose him if she did not get full custody of Suri. Nicole was "blindsided" by the divorce but that was a story faked for the press. She and Keith Urban are very much like Tom and Nicole. The only affection demonstrated is on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 2005/20/2013

Oblivion didn't do very well.

Maybe his REAL daughter will betray him?

by Anonymousreply 2105/20/2013

Did he make a film in Georgia or did he is there a Hollywood bigwig who has a home in Georgia?

by Anonymousreply 2205/20/2013

Is that a question or did he was gone if where had some fucked up sentence composition?

by Anonymousreply 2305/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.