Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

SERENA WILLIAMS

Is she straight? Is she gay? I read to my horror that her parents are Jehovah Witnesses. That must fuck you up. What are her religious beliefs (if she has any)? Venus thanked God in her speech yesterday but Serena didn't. Who is Serena Williams? Shed some light for me, DL!

by Anonymousreply 12804/03/2014

Straight. Just broke up with Common.

by Anonymousreply 106/05/2010

She broke up with Common? When?

by Anonymousreply 306/05/2010

Actually, I should have said they broke up; unclear who dumped whom.

by Anonymousreply 406/05/2010

She doesn't like the Asians.

by Anonymousreply 606/05/2010

And what are her opinions on the gays?

by Anonymousreply 706/05/2010

I would fuck that ass five ways from Tuesday. It is a supercreation of nature.

by Anonymousreply 906/05/2010

You can have her, R9. It has been long rumored that she does not really keep it clean "down there"

by Anonymousreply 1006/05/2010

WTH r10

by Anonymousreply 1106/05/2010

OP, get your head out of your ass. There is a lot of media out there on Serena. She never takes a minute to not talk about herself in the press. And if you really want to learn more about her you can own her very own memoir - On the Line currently going for $17.81 on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 1206/05/2010

[quote]She never takes a minute to not talk about herself in the press.

Troof!

by Anonymousreply 1306/05/2010

Serena has thanked her god Jehovah many times.

by Anonymousreply 1406/05/2010

what abot the ones playing tennis today? gay?

by Anonymousreply 1506/05/2010

She's a man, r5, and she has zero manners.

by Anonymousreply 1606/05/2010

r16, I bet you wouldn't say that to her face!

by Anonymousreply 1706/05/2010

I can never keep her and Venus apart. Is Serena the one who dated Brett Ratner?

by Anonymousreply 1906/05/2010

Are we talking about the Williams brothers again?

by Anonymousreply 2006/05/2010

Serena has a unusually close relationship with Selita Banks. They travel together quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 2106/05/2010

Interesting r21. r19, it's not Tia and Tamara, for God's sake.

by Anonymousreply 2206/05/2010

r19, Venus is taller and thiner. (And yes Serena is the one who dated Ratner.)

by Anonymousreply 2306/06/2010

Oh, and they are both JW.

by Anonymousreply 2506/06/2010

Have you ever read mediatakeout or other black gossip sites, r26? The only "positive" posts about Serena there are from men claiming she's only good for getting her phat ass fucked. All the women call her a man.

The worst anti-black shit I read is on black sites. Sorry. Now can you please stop ruining the thread with your racist crap?

by Anonymousreply 2706/06/2010

Venus is a very nice person, but quiet, cool, and reserved off court. Some would say aloof. She doesn't have a lot of friends on the tour, other than her sister. Serena is much more outgoing, and friendlier with other players. But at the end of the day, it's all about Serena, so she'll throw others under the bus to build herself up. When father Richard said Serena was the meaner of the two, he wasn't kidding. It's just not always immediately obvious because of their personalities.

by Anonymousreply 2806/06/2010

[quote]I can never keep her and Venus apart.

Serena is the sister with the double-D rack, if that helps.

by Anonymousreply 2906/06/2010

Thank you r28! Who are Serena's friends on the tour among the players?

by Anonymousreply 3006/06/2010

R30, she's actually friendly with most players from what I've seen. Not close friends, but just very personable. But there are a few you don't want her near. (Henin, and Martinez Sanchez to name two. She might still be icy with Dementieva too, although Dementieva is much like Venus - doesn't socialize much with other players.)

Serena usually just avoids the people she doesn't like.

by Anonymousreply 3106/06/2010

Tour Insider: More, please.

by Anonymousreply 3206/06/2010

There's nothing appealing about either Serena or Venus. Because of their success and skin color, they could have been, and should be, role models who inspire young women, not just to play tennis but to be better people. But to be that kind of role model, you have to be a decent person. I used to think Serena had better manners and more grace than Venus. And then she threatened to kill that line judge. It wasn't even in the heat of the moment, she took several seconds to think about her response. And she was so calm about it, I truly believe meant what she said. Clearly, Serena is better at hiding her nasty cunt side than Venus.

And have you seen the way they dress to play a match? They wear clothing more appropriate for a bedroom seduction. I celebrate and worship the female form and don't believe in being ashamed of your curves. But those two look like cheap hookers, something our society doesn't need. When you get to the point where cameras record your every move, the press worships your pursuits and people flock to events to see you, I think you have a responsibility to set a good example. And I think those who don't should be kicked out of the fame club. At least as far as athletes are concerned.

And, while I'm giving my two cents, I think they both take performance enhancing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 3306/06/2010

Most popular players on tour are probably Clijsters and Kuznetsova. (Yes, Kuznetsova. She's actually very friendly and personable, although you'd never know from her on court demeanor.) Wozniacki is very popular too, especially with the media. She's very sweet and accommodating. She's good friends with the others of Polish descent (Radwanska sisters and the Canadian Aleks Wozniak.)

Then there are players like Venus, Sharapova, and Dementieva. Not that they aren't liked, but they treat the tour more as a job - come in, do their work, then go home. I wouldn't say they are unpopular, but detached.

Jankovic is kind of high maintentance, and not always popular with fellow players. (Especially with Ivanovic.) But the media likes her because she's honest and funny.

The biggest problem on the tour is probably *still* players getting involved with their coaches. This stuff has been going on for years. Schnyder and Shuaghnessey were the players in the 90s that suffered because of it, now it's the Dutch player Krajicek. And some think it might be why Safina is flaming out so horribly this year (although injuries are playing a role). Not sure how true those rumors are though.

The best catfight on tour right now is between two players you might not have heard of: former doubles partners Cara Black and Liezel Huber. They have split up recently, and it's been ugly, where the two aren't even on speaking terms.

by Anonymousreply 3406/06/2010

R26, I'm curious. Are you gay? Do you often throw around the word "faggot" as a pejorative to make yourself feel better and more superior? You should keep in mind, when you're trying to make a point about what you perceive to be another's bad behavior, you should avoid stooping to similar behavior. It really takes the air out of your argument.

Especially when you're wrong. For instance, I'm not a fag, I'm a dyke. And I think Serena is disgustingly ugly, mainly because she looks like she takes steroids and growth hormone.

by Anonymousreply 3506/06/2010

Oh, I can just imagine the ferocity between those two especially Huber. That bitch is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 3606/06/2010

Thank you tour insider. Did Serena and Amelie used to get along? I remember the homophobic atmosphere when Amelie came out (Hingis, Davenport...) and always wondered how she was perceived by Serena.

by Anonymousreply 3706/06/2010

Thanks TI: Why did the Black/Huber partnership crumble? And how has it been nasty?

What's Ivanovic's story? Is she some kind of ATP stalker?

by Anonymousreply 3806/06/2010

Dear Tour Insider, please keep the info flow coming. More about Stosur, Henin, Safina, Sharapova, etc.

And, have we decided whether or not Sharapova is in the closet?

As for Serena Williams, I hate her. She NEVER has a kind word to say about losing - NEVER credits her opponent with playing well - i.e,. (And I'm paraphrasing) 'If I had played better for two minutes(against Stosur) I would have won that match. Now, contrast a crushed Stosur, who should have won the title: "I still don't think I played that bad. She just had her day. She went for it, and everything came off," Stosur said. "It takes guts to do that."

by Anonymousreply 3906/06/2010

R37 - Unfotunately I don't know any news on Serena and Amelie. (Mauresmo was always one of my favorites too.) Amelie was another very popular player on tour, so I suspect they got on all right. The incidents with Hingis and Davenport were before I had any real insider access, but by the time I did, it appeared to be water under the bridge.

R38 - The story is that Huber told Black she wanted to put their partnership "on hold". She felt they weren't playing well recently, and thought they could re-energize their games by mixing things up. Black felt slighted, feelings were hurt, and it's all gone downhill. Huber is a little nuts, speaks her mind freely, and she basically said Black was more concerned with her own doubles ranking than their partnership. So they've basically cut off all communication at this point.

Ivanovic is a pleasant person, but a bit of a headcase. I'd be surprised if she makes it back into the top 5 or contends for another major title. She was spending time with Verdasco a while back, but that was short-lived. She was more recently involved with Adam Scott, a PGA player. I think they're still together. There is some friction between her and a few players because of her on court behavior during matches (she'll celebrate when her opponent loses a point... kind of tacky) and Jankovic recently called her out on it. And Ivanovic is such a basket case mentally these days, I think even that is weighing on her.

by Anonymousreply 4006/06/2010

R39 - I suppose Sharapova could be gay, just as anyone could. But if so, it's not a popular rumor behind the scenes. She does have a boyfriend (Sasha something-or-other) who is a back-up for the Lakers, and as far as I've heard, it seems legit. I don't think it's too serious, but I don't think it's a put on either.

Henin is respected as a player and athlete, but there's always a little bit of rancor because she's such a poor sportswoman. I notice a lot of DL posters still recall the hand incident with Serena, but it was retiring to Amelie in the 2006 Australian Open final that angered a lot of players and press and tournament staff. (A little ironic for the players to get angry, because she's hardly the only player to pull crap like that.)

Stosur is pretty popular, just a nice girl, and she's had a lot to overcome with lyme disease and injury, so people are glad for her success.

Safina is actually a nice girl with a good sense of humor, and I think players were sympathetic last year because she became a punching bag for the press when she was #1 without winning a major. She's been off the tour for most of the year with injuries, so the only news I've heard recently is that the split with her coach was a little scratchy, with some rumors of a personal relationship (although he was married). I couldn't tell you whether that's true, but she was far too dependent on him emotionally, so it's probably a good thing the coaching relationship has ended.

by Anonymousreply 4206/06/2010

R41 - there is always whispering about PEDs. To be honest, I tend to tune it out, because the list of players whose names aren't associated with doping is probably shorter than the players who are. And it's such an easy claim to make, that I really have no clue who might be doping. It's unfortunate because you can put on muscle the honest way, just working hard at the gym, but even so there will be rumors about how yyou got bigger.

by Anonymousreply 4306/06/2010

And Serena was a fucking bitch about Safina being #1. Her fat ass should have played more and her critiques aimed at the system, not the player.

by Anonymousreply 4406/06/2010

You don't put on muscle like these players by just hitting the gym.In both finals, the announcers were calling out the players for doping. You didn't have to read too much in between the lines for that.

I hope Safina gets herself together. Oudin comes from a wacky background with mom doing the coach.

TI: Is the tour a bore?

by Anonymousreply 4506/06/2010

Thanks, T.I. I hear you loud and clear.

Have you ever heard anything about Mary Carillo or Mary Jo Fernandez? Mary Jo seems like a real pro on the air, but Mary strikes me as in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 4606/06/2010

re. the Davenport - Amelie nonsense.

Davenport was misquoted when asked about Amelie's playing ability, she said 'she's so powerful she hits like a man' or something similar.

She meant it as a complement and was appalled at the way her comment was twisted to cause controversy. She apologised to Amelie for the furor, and spoke about it in post-match press conferences.

She was in no way being homophobic.

Hingis, however, needed a good smack in the mouth for her carrying-on.

by Anonymousreply 4706/06/2010

r46, it's common knowledge that Carillo is a lez. MJF is married with two kids. T.I. isn't offering any dish that anyone who regularly or semi regularly follows the tour would know. Dumb smucks.

by Anonymousreply 4806/06/2010

Whoa, r41, everyone on that site is convinced Stosur is on steroids.

I must admit that her arms do look mighty freakish.

by Anonymousreply 4906/06/2010

R45, I don't find the tour a bore. But I only spend time at US events, so I'm only "on site" for about 3 months of the year. I just get word of mouth stories from some of my contacts outside of that.

Carillo is out, MJF is not a lesbian. (As R48 indicates.) As I indicated in my earlier posts, I'm not a player, so my access to players is somewhat limited, but I thought I could bring some insider gossip from behind the scenes at tournaments & press rooms. Apparently R48 knew all of this already, so I guess it's not that interesting for all of you.

by Anonymousreply 5006/06/2010

"She might still be icy with Dementieva too"

I didn't know that. What happened between her and Elena?

by Anonymousreply 5106/06/2010

[quote]but I thought I could bring some insider gossip from behind the scenes at tournaments & press rooms.

Well we're waiting *cough* "insider"

by Anonymousreply 5206/06/2010

I find it all very interesting, tour insider...

Don't let the assholes deter you.

by Anonymousreply 5306/06/2010

Elena said some harsh things about Williams x 2 when they first joined the tour, and was one of a few players that claimed the results of their head to head matches were pre-determined by their father. The sisters have never really forgiven her for those remarks.

by Anonymousreply 5406/06/2010

I find it interesting, too, T.I.

Sometimes you see and hear things at the tournaments that surprise people, even if you can't confirm 100 percent.

Is there anybody who you, personally, suspect might be gay -- male or female -- that would surprise a lot of people?

by Anonymousreply 5506/06/2010

The folk that hang out at mediatakeout are the trashy ghetto jealuos type.

by Anonymousreply 5606/06/2010

Sharapova doesn't like Carillo.

by Anonymousreply 5706/06/2010

Carillo's girlfriend reportedly is producer Sarah Marx and they are raising 4 kids together (2 each from their former, hetero, marriages).

by Anonymousreply 5806/06/2010

[quote]raising 4 kids together

Carillo's youngest just graduated from HS..her kids are pretty much out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 5906/06/2010

I wonder if Sharapova is doing the Chely Wright thing - considered distant 'cause she's hiding a secret, having a boyfriend that she's not really into, etc.

by Anonymousreply 6106/06/2010

R61, it wouldn't surprise me. She's got a $70 million Nike contract to protect but, maybe once she retires? Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 6206/06/2010

TI, what do you do that you know inside stuff?

by Anonymousreply 6306/06/2010

Gay or straight, she's a repulsive bitch with no class and no manners.

Telling a line judge "I swear to God I'm [expletive] going to take this [expletive] ball and shove it down your [expletive] throat, you hear that? I swear to God." Such a lady that Serena is!

She must be on steroids. LOOK at her; do you think she looks like that naturally? Have you ever seen any other female tennis players with bulging muscles like that? Do you see any MALE tennis players with muscles bulging like that? She looks like a man, for God's sake! Like a body builder who injects steroids into his ass cheeks to bulk up.

by Anonymousreply 6406/06/2010

Serena may not be gay, but I wouldn't be surprised if her agent, Jill Smoller is!

by Anonymousreply 6506/06/2010

I hate to repeat myself, but there are LOTS of players (male and female) in tennis that look like they are on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 6606/06/2010

Serena is not gay. She is straight as they come.

And for all the haters on there, don't be so jealous bitches.

by Anonymousreply 6706/06/2010

Thanks Tour Insider.....a pleasant surprise to get some inside dish that i certainly wasn't expecting on this thread.

Do you know anything about the men's side?

by Anonymousreply 6806/06/2010

Venus and Sharapova do NOT like one another at all. Will be very professional when talking ABOUT one another in a public context but do not speak except at the net at the end of a match. When they are together you can cut the air with a knife.

by Anonymousreply 6906/06/2010

I love Serena.

by Anonymousreply 7006/06/2010

Anyone know why we never see Sharapova's father at matches any more?

by Anonymousreply 7106/07/2010

Thank you Tour Insider. The bit about Elena surprised me! It seems so out of character. Oh well she was young. Serena seems to be the I'll never forgive you type.

[quote]Serena is not gay. She is straight as they come."

Unless you're her pussy, you don't know that.

by Anonymousreply 7206/07/2010

r45, 64

You guys are quite ignorant. Serena may have muscle but she's got fat too. If you want to see what mostly muscle looks like on a chick (when they're on the juice and other stuff) check out some women's pro body-building competitions. Serena doesn't resemble any of them. Serena has muscles but she's got fat on her arms, legs, back and posterior.

My brother's ex (woman) could do squats beyond what many guys at the gym could. She never used juice or anything else. She had a very feminine body, was short but had muscular quads, she was hit on a lot by guys and not only gym rats.

Some women develop muscles more quickly and easily than others. My aunt has never lifted a barbell in her life yet she has defined biceps and everyone asks her what she does. She does nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7306/07/2010

(R71), she basically tells him not to come. She doesn't want him around - they had a huge blowup/screaming match in the players' lounge at an event last year, where amongst other things she screamed, "You know nothing about tennis." Also, when he's with her on the road he spends EVERY night with karaoke, massage, and a hooker. Maria's not with him at the time, mind.

by Anonymousreply 7406/07/2010

Back to Serena, I don't think she cares that much about the JW rules/beliefs. She has birthday parties and let's not even get into pre-marital sex.

by Anonymousreply 7506/07/2010

A poster compares Serena Williams to a gorilla, a word with plenty of racial implications and no one on dl says anything. I use the word faggot(a word I don't like to use)and all of a sudden I'm reading complaints.

Point made.

When I'm at work and people make anti-gay statements I call them on it. It would be nice to think that the gay people on dataloung would call someone on obvious racism but it usually doesn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 7606/07/2010

"And for all the haters on there, don't be so jealous bitches."

I'm not jealous of her. She seems like a very angry, unhappy person. And she's UGLY. Nope, not jealous. So go stick your "don't be so jealous, bitches" up your asshole, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7706/07/2010

R77 Serena may seem angry when courtside but she is more easy going in other settings. She is spoiled which often happens when one is the baby of the family; however, she is the more popular of the two sisters.

by Anonymousreply 7806/07/2010

I've heard many players say that Serena is " a great girl," so poor sportsmanship aside, she must be friendly. They never have anything to say about Venus besides her play.

by Anonymousreply 7906/08/2010

Venus was on the Wendy Williams show tonight and she said she is a size 11-12 shoe (same size as Wendy).

by Anonymousreply 8006/08/2010

But to be that kind of role model, you have to be a decent person. I used to think Serena had better manners and more grace than Venus. And then she threatened to kill that line judge. It wasn't even in the heat of the moment, she took several seconds to think about her response.

Wow so what is your views on that coke whore Martina Hingis?

Now we know why she was such a raving racist to the Williams sister & a homophobic Bitch to Mauresmo.

by Anonymousreply 8106/08/2010

Chanda Rubin is family, she hit on a friend back in the day. My friend was too shy(and in the closet) to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 8206/08/2010

She must be on steroids. LOOK at her; do you think she looks like that naturally? Have you ever seen any other female tennis players with bulging muscles like that?

Dude have you seen Martina Navritilova?

by Anonymousreply 8306/08/2010

[quote] She seems like a very angry, unhappy person.

You base that on her attitude on the court? Because that has nothing to do with how she is otherwise. Just take a look at her tweets, she's naive and funny and just plain sweet.

by Anonymousreply 8406/08/2010

r18, racist.

by Anonymousreply 8506/08/2010

More from tour insider please...

by Anonymousreply 8606/08/2010

Serena is the bomb diggy.

I applaud her for telling off that old white shitbag of an umpire.Serena, next time do shove the racket down his throat for real.

Check out Serena's bf ya'll.

by Anonymousreply 8706/09/2010

and solo

by Anonymousreply 8806/09/2010

It was a line judge, R87. And it was a woman. Did you even watch the match, or are you just spouting off support of Serena because she's black?

by Anonymousreply 8906/09/2010

You cunts shit all over Tour Insider. Proud of yourselves? And you complain you get no insider dish!

Calling Serena a gorilla was a rotten thing to say.

I hate you all and I'm leaving now.

by Anonymousreply 9006/09/2010

[quote]I applaud her for telling off that old white shitbag of an umpire.Serena, next time do shove the racket down his throat for real.

Serena told off an Asian woman line judge.

by Anonymousreply 9106/09/2010

Oh fuck off r90, you hysterical twat.The only people "shitting" in the thread are freaks like you. Go away.

Anyway. Common looks like he has bad breath. He makes me barf.

by Anonymousreply 9206/09/2010

This thread is the epitome of Dyke Drama.

by Anonymousreply 9306/09/2010

Interesting post about Chandra Rubin!

Guess who she played doubles with: Lisa Raymond, Arantxa Sánchez Vicario, Amélie Mauresmo, Els Callens.

by Anonymousreply 9406/09/2010

[quote]I'm not jealous of her. She seems like a very angry, unhappy person. And she's UGLY.

Which just confirms r26's point about difference in what black and white people consider beautiful.

I'm a black man and I think Serena's H.O.T. You can have Justine Henin.

by Anonymousreply 9506/09/2010

All you people obsessively posting about Serena/steroids REALLY need to just check out R66's link.

Can you honestly, truly tell me Serena looks more masculine than the two women on the far right of the homepage?

That link again:

by Anonymousreply 9606/09/2010

Tennis strokes are supposed to be fluid and about (muscle) extension. When your arm muscles are tight and short wouldn't that negatively affect the form?

by Anonymousreply 9706/09/2010

[quote]Wow so what is your views on that coke whore Martina Hingis?

Martina Hingis is not popular at all in Switzerland. Never was, even when she was big.

That might not sound interesting to you, but imagine for that little country every single person who does something extraordinary and is famous is hugely popular. Roger Federer is so popular that he is called "King Roger".

There was absolutely no love at all for Martina. Strange, very strange.

by Anonymousreply 9806/09/2010

I think it's the raquets r97. If they were still playing with woodies it probably would negatively affect form but the sledgehammers they play with today are pretty forgiving of lack form.

by Anonymousreply 9906/09/2010

I have a piece to say. Here goes:

I have been on all black media/gossip boards where when post of a white celeb comes up, the worst you will hear as "anti white" per say is "sit ya white ass down" or "Angelina needs to comb Zahara's black hair" or even admiration for some e.g. "Brad Pitt is a hot white dude" or something of this manner.

However, on white centered boards like here for example, the critics of Black celebs, male or female is always so down low disgusting and very racial. Like the above posts calling Serena "a gorilla" and several we have had on the past on black celebs here.

Just goes to show you how these people think.

by Anonymousreply 10106/10/2010

[quote]Serena Williams looked stunning at Sunday night's Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party %E2%80%93 but, privately, the tennis ace was struggling with a serious health scare that took a dramatic turn on Monday.

[quote]Williams, 29, had been spotted at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles several times over the past week. When contacted about the visits, Williams's rep, Nicole Chabot, confirmed the athlete's heath status to PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 10203/02/2011

Whoops - forgot to add the headline:

Serena Williams Suffers Pulmonary Embolism

by Anonymousreply 10303/02/2011

What happened to her film career? (snicker)

by Anonymousreply 10503/02/2011

Oh, no. I hope she's okay.

Interesting to see how this thread developed. Yes, some really sad displays of racism (I'm white and I see it) but some fair points. I'll agree that she's aggressive to the point of being salty, but I think that's part of what's so hot about her.

I'd still ride her into the sunset. And I refuse to believe her ass is dirty.

by Anonymousreply 10603/02/2011

Racist are ignorant pigs...no reason to address them...it won't make them grow a brain.

by Anonymousreply 10703/02/2011

Racists will always be with us. Laugh at their fear and paranoia. I certainly do.

by Anonymousreply 10803/02/2011

?

by Anonymousreply 11009/12/2012

Steroid abuse, Exhibit A.

by Anonymousreply 11109/13/2012

Gossip...Serena is dating her French coach! And Venus has a HOT Italian boyfriend.

Get it girls!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11209/13/2012

[quote] It would be nice to think that the gay people on dataloung would call someone on obvious racism

We do, both with comments and flagging the posts.

by Anonymousreply 11309/13/2012

Both are straight and date a lot of different kinds of guys. It's cool to see. Just because they grew up under the strange and strict Jehovah way, that doesn't mean they follow everything their parents taught them.

by Anonymousreply 11409/13/2012

williams brothers hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 11509/14/2012

Self-hating dyke. Venus is more interesting to me, she has always come across as rather sexless.

by Anonymousreply 11609/14/2012

I had the misfortune of meeting Serena at the Australian open a few years back. At the time I was a massive fan of hers for her on court talents and her generally sexy nature. When I met her there was no one around as everyone was inside Centre court watching the ladies semi-final. I was also in my wheelchair which really shouldn't but it often leads to positive discrimination from people who have never met me before. I went up to Serena very nervously, offered my hand out for her to shake but instead I got given her fist! I explained to her what a massive fan I was and politely asked her for a photo. Her reply was a very abrupt and aggressive "NO!" Followed by storming off and walking 20-30 metres to sit with her entourage. This shocked me as I was fortunate enough to meet the lovely Venus Williams the year before on Melbourne's busiest street (in her own time) and she was more than happy to take a photo and have a chat to a fan. Without a doubt, Venus is one of the nicest celebrities I've met.

Moral I've my story is: I chose the wrong sister to idolise!!

by Anonymousreply 11712/02/2012

I had the misfortune of meeting Serena at the Australian open a few years back. At the time I was a massive fan of hers for her on court talents and her generally sexy nature. When I met her there was no one around as everyone was inside Centre court watching the ladies semi-final. I was also in my wheelchair which really shouldn't but it often leads to positive discrimination from people who have never met me before. I went up to Serena very nervously, offered my hand out for her to shake but instead I got given her fist! I explained to her what a massive fan I was and politely asked her for a photo. Her reply was a very abrupt and aggressive "NO!" Followed by storming off and walking 20-30 metres to sit with her entourage. This shocked me as I was fortunate enough to meet the lovely Venus Williams the year before on Melbourne's busiest street (in her own time) and she was more than happy to take a photo and have a chat to a fan. Without a doubt, Venus is one of the nicest celebrities I've met.

Moral I've my story is: I chose the wrong sister to idolise!!

by Anonymousreply 11812/02/2012

A penis that even Bea Arthur would be amazed at.

by Anonymousreply 11912/02/2012

Hings wasn't popular in Switzerland because she isn't SWISS. She was born in what is now Slovakia.

by Anonymousreply 12012/02/2012

Is there ANYONE here who believes those two are Jehovah witnesses? Maybe once upon a time, but I can't see them knocking on anyone's door trying to talk about bibles, in their micro miniskirts lol.

by Anonymousreply 12112/02/2012

[quote]Hings wasn't popular in Switzerland because she isn't SWISS.

That's a GOOD thing, no?

by Anonymousreply 12212/02/2012

Aw, R117, that was mean of Serena. If I'm ever in Australia, I will dress up like her and take you to a girls' day out. Or you can punch my face, whichever.

by Anonymousreply 12312/02/2012

Caroline Wozniacki imitates Serena -

by Anonymousreply 12412/10/2012

can the mods ban the racist troll?

Serena forever owns Sharapova's bitch ass. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 12704/03/2014

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 12804/03/2014
Need more help? Click Here.