Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cat Hero!

Cat saves woman during Pit Bull attack

Two pit bulls attacked a woman in her Texas neighborhood and dragged her to the ground in the street and tried to kill her. The woman's husband arrived to help, but couldn't stop the pit bulls from mauling his wife.

The couple's street-rescued cat, Lima, saved the woman's life by running from the bushes and attacking the pit bulls, distracting them long enough for the husband to drag his wife away.

by Anonymousreply 4312/09/2012

Awesome cat. She even looks like a badass.

People who own vicious pit bulls should be held accountable, financially and criminally.

by Anonymousreply 106/03/2010

Detectives Muffin and Meow Meow Brown are investigating.

by Anonymousreply 206/03/2010

R1, there was just a couple in Cocoa, FL who were barred from owning any pets for 36 months because they had 4 pit bulls who had attacked their neighbor's and the neighbor's pets.

by Anonymousreply 306/03/2010

Pit Bulls should be one breed that's allowed to die out.

by Anonymousreply 406/03/2010

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 506/03/2010

Last week a two year old kid in San Bernadino was mauled and killed by the family pit bull, who attacked him for "unknown reason."

by Anonymousreply 606/03/2010

Fuckin' destroy 'em. I love dogs but nuke 'em all (Pits, that is).

by Anonymousreply 706/03/2010

Destroy the dogs and send the owners to jail. I am so sick of the sociopaths that own these dogs and insist they're "friendly". Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 806/03/2010

Lima has just scored MAYOR points for her team

by Anonymousreply 906/03/2010

Cats normally know how to handle dogs. Cats are bad asses when they have to be. Remember they are just mini-tigers.

Which reminds me . . .Hallmark moment . . . . Why did God create kitty cats? Answer: So we humans could hold a tiger in our arms.

You're welcome!

by Anonymousreply 1006/03/2010

Nice going, cat. She's still planning to eat you, you know?

by Anonymousreply 1106/04/2010

Lima will cut a bitch

by Anonymousreply 1206/04/2010

R10: Yeah, cats let dogs know on no uncertain terms who is at the top of the heap in that game. There is a reason cats have binocular vision, steerable hearing, teeth and claws.

Natures little killing machines.

by Anonymousreply 1306/04/2010

You don't fuck with Lima or her people.

by Anonymousreply 1506/04/2010

This doesn't surprise me. Cats rock!

by Anonymousreply 1606/04/2010

that cat definitely looks brave and tough....and cool! hate all the pitbull attacks we're hearing about,I was just about attacked a few different times while walking my dog, they weren't pitbulls either, chows and akitas are vicious dogs and they would have killed me most likely There are plenty of dog bites and dog attacks that aren't from pitbulls, we just hear about the pitbulls because of the public image of the dogs. Many years ago the pitbull was trusted to watch the family, they are loyal, strong and safe for family pets. People, bad pet owners caused these problems in most of these dogs. It is sad. Strong beautiful dogs, steel and velvet. Better to make pet owners take more responsibility.

Take care of your pets ears naturally. Stay away from harsh chemicals that cause long term side effects. Dr Dogs ear oil works great for pet ear care. Responsible pet owners also watch out for their pets health, mine had so much trouble with his ears but this fixed the chronic ear infections.

by Anonymousreply 1706/04/2010

I think we got it the first time, R17.

by Anonymousreply 1806/04/2010

That Lima is one hot pussy!

by Anonymousreply 1906/04/2010

[quote]Many years ago the pitbull was trusted to watch the family, they are loyal, strong and safe for family pets.

You should tell that to 9 year old Savannah Gragg's family. The family pit bull jumped on her and ripped her trachea open when she went to open the door to let the dog out. She died.

Oh, and of course there's this bit from the article:

"[italic]Family members told police that the dog had never shown aggression before[/italic]."

Isn't it always the case?

by Anonymousreply 2006/07/2010

BUMP for badass cat.

by Anonymousreply 2106/07/2010

Lima rules.

by Anonymousreply 2206/07/2010

Miss Sissy Boodles in smiling down from Cat Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 2306/07/2010

I love this

by Anonymousreply 2406/08/2010

LIMA rules!

by Anonymousreply 2506/29/2010

What a pussy!!

Seriously though, what an asshole for a husband. He should have pulled his gun on the damned dogs and shot them right there.

His cat has more sense than he.

by Anonymousreply 2606/29/2010

Told ya I was hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 2706/29/2010

I have a friend who has two pitbulls, and two more loving, gentle, friendly AND OBEDIENT dogs you could never meet...%0D %0D And Rob (the owner) would be the first to admit that you have to spend gigantic - if not *colossal* - amounts of time and attention to train them properly...%0D %0D They are not normal pets...

by Anonymousreply 2806/29/2010

Those dogs got pussywhipped.

by Anonymousreply 2906/29/2010

If a dog is big enough to kill, they should be treated as a lethal weapons. Sure they might not always kill, but how do know which ones aren't vicious, why should you just have to trust they aren't killers? It's practically like letting wolves wander around, maybe they'll kill you, maybe they won't.

by Anonymousreply 3006/29/2010

The dogs probably attacked because they sensed fear.

by Anonymousreply 3106/29/2010

And Cherry was probably emitting "fear" pheromones because she was about to get attacked by a fucking pit bull.

by Anonymousreply 3206/29/2010

My best friend's jack russell was mauled last week by a pit bull. The owners took off as soon as it happened. Pricks.

by Anonymousreply 3306/29/2010

Raging pussy bump!

by Anonymousreply 3406/29/2010

It's interesting that the owner describes the cat as normally timid. But she had more balls than he did when it mattered.

by Anonymousreply 3506/30/2010

She looks like a pussy you don't want to mess with.

by Anonymousreply 3606/30/2010

R28, what does your friend think about the fact that every owner of a pit bull that has attacked, maimed, killed a person or pet describes their pet in exactly that way and says they were never aggressive to family members before?

I don't care how good your pit bull is Cesar, that is exactly what Savannah's family thought ten minutes before he ripped her throat out.

by Anonymousreply 3706/30/2010

I love this cat story. Lima is awesome! I still can't quite believe a rescue cat was able to save a woman from TWO "large" mad pit bulls.

by Anonymousreply 3807/22/2010

[quote]My best friend's jack russell

Speaking of killing machines...

by Anonymousreply 3907/23/2010

it's the scale that makes having a jack russell terrier a manageable pet and a pit bull not a manageable pet. if attacked by a jack russel, you can deliver a swift kick to send it running; a swift kick to a pit bull would only enrage it more.

i'm a huge fan of dogs, and have known many a loveable pit, but i also know that certain traits are bred into dogs, and there is no telling when instinct takes over, so will never, ever own a pit myself, and would be happiest if the breed was let to die out. akitas too.

by Anonymousreply 4007/23/2010

Lima looks like she would cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4112/08/2012

Pearland is a problem neighborhood right now. Lots of upscale looking McMansions but a lot of trash moving in and around the area. I know someone who moved because their neighbors were mugged going to their mailbox and it was a gated community. I think one of the problems is drug dealers with money and middle class lifestyles are moving into the area.

by Anonymousreply 4212/09/2012

Trashy, Insipid, powerless people love to own these animals, that are bred to fight and kill, as "pets". Extermination is the only answer.

by Anonymousreply 4312/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!