Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Keram Malicki-Sanchez knows... (part II)

Keram knows that Jake has been throwing shit all night upon hearing the news that "Prince of Persia" was a bomb, and that Bruckheimer is already privately blaming it on Jake being "distracted" by Henry Cavill during filming. (As if acting ever had anything to do with the success of a Bruckheimer flick. It flopped because it was based on an '80s video game no one cared about.) Keram is hearing that Rob Pattinson and Taylor Hanson crossed paths last week, and the results were pretty much what you'd predict. Keram knows that Taylor Lautner is playing it dangerously in trusting a young trick he met on Manhunt to keep his secrets ... when said trick is already spilling them to veritable strangers.

by Anonymousreply 60009/18/2010

Thanks Keram! Any news on any women celebs?? What's going on with Foster nowdays? What about Charlize??

by Anonymousreply 205/31/2010

Yeah Keram welcome back!

by Anonymousreply 405/31/2010

So all we ever talk about is men? Whatever R3..

by Anonymousreply 505/31/2010

"It flopped because it was based on an '80s video game no one cared about."

I think that's really true. Also, the movie was filmed in monochromatic Orange. It looked like a chore to watch.

by Anonymousreply 605/31/2010

Does Bruckheimer realize that the movie would have been more successful if it had starred Henry Cavill instead of Jake?

by Anonymousreply 705/31/2010

The buzz on Prince of Persia was bad long before the movie actually came out.

by Anonymousreply 805/31/2010

Are we sure this is the real Keram? Troll-dar suggests it's a different poster from the one in the original thread.

by Anonymousreply 905/31/2010

R9, people are getting tired of the Troll-dar trolls.

What is it that Troll-dar suggests? I didn't think it worked on OP posts.

by Anonymousreply 1005/31/2010

It isn't difficult to get around troll-dar, R9.

by Anonymousreply 1105/31/2010

I thought that Keram implied that Pattinson was straight in an earlier thread. Now he's hooking up with Hanson?

by Anonymousreply 1205/31/2010

I'm not sure but I think it was Flip that said Pattinson was straight not Keram, R12.

by Anonymousreply 1305/31/2010

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't think this is Keram. It just doesn't sound like him to me. And I have to second r12 - I thought Keram did mention that Kristen was a lez and Taylor was gay but that Rob was straight.

by Anonymousreply 1405/31/2010

This thread is dead before it even got to 20 posts, due to a boring faux-Keram.

Another sign of the apocalypse.

by Anonymousreply 1505/31/2010

was the top model giselle?

by Anonymousreply 1605/31/2010

Shush, you non-believers or you will anger Keram! Let's hope Keram is not a vengeful gossip, lest he decide to go elsewheres to give us our much-needed daily dirt.

by Anonymousreply 1705/31/2010

R1 There was a thread about Taylor Hanson here a while back and according to the Insider on that thread Taylor Hanson's whoring is legendary in the biz. He basically will sleep with any willing 'somebody' who crosses his path. So I guess Keram is saying Taylor and Rob did the deed.

by Anonymousreply 1805/31/2010

I am not sure why Taylor Hanson needs a beard. It is not like they are relevant or anything.

by Anonymousreply 1905/31/2010

Fuck you R3 as a gay man I want to hear it all.

Take your sister-hating ass outta here.

by Anonymousreply 2005/31/2010

There are photos of Hanson giving blowjobs on the internet.

I saw them courtesy of the DL. Don't know if the thread is still around.

by Anonymousreply 2105/31/2010

Keram rocks.

by Anonymousreply 2205/31/2010

Taylor Hanson is fine. I'd love to be a fly on that wall.

by Anonymousreply 2305/31/2010

[quote]Troll-dar suggests it's a different poster from the one in the original thread.

R9's pants are on fire (and is giving a bad name to the good troll-dar trolls).

OP's post is highlighted just as Keram posts were on that other great thread. He's the real thing. So don't stop believing, boys & girls.

by Anonymousreply 2405/31/2010

The original Keram thread has been deleted. For all the non-subscribers like me who missed it because of time of The Great Darkness, can someone please provide a summary of the dish.

by Anonymousreply 2505/31/2010

OH GOD Ian Halperin as a brother!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2605/31/2010

So is this the REAL Keram-thread II?

by Anonymousreply 2705/31/2010

R25, it's right here . . .

by Anonymousreply 2805/31/2010

Keram is now writing one hundred percent fiction. Blaming the flop of Persia on Cavill? Pattinson and z list boybander Hanson? Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 2905/31/2010

Don't read here then, R29. I happen to like fiction.

by Anonymousreply 3005/31/2010

Keram, if it is you we are glad you're back!

by Anonymousreply 3105/31/2010

[quote]Keram is now writing one hundred percent fiction. Blaming the flop of Persia on Cavill?

Actually, R29, that's not what he said.

Reading comprehension is difficult sometimes, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 3205/31/2010

Very strange - the threads are not coming up in search features – bookmark them...

To answer a question from thread 1, David Sutcliffe's wife outed him as bi all over Hollywood, not to mention on message boards. Her identity was authenticated, as well as from other posts she made (on imdb) where she wrote he's "not gay, not straight"

by Anonymousreply 3305/31/2010

Just like that Nascar driver whose wife outed him in their divorce.

by Anonymousreply 3405/31/2010

[quote]Prince of Persia" was a bomb, and that Bruckheimer is already privately blaming it on Jake being "distracted" by Henry Cavill during filming.

Really, r32?

by Anonymousreply 3505/31/2010

Of course they blame Jake. Bruckheimer would have a major hissy fit if one single blameful look would be cast upon him.

by Anonymousreply 3605/31/2010

What [R29] doesn't get, and Keram is confirming, is that this is how rumors get started.

Do we know for fact (as Kerman "knows") that Gyllenhaal and Cavill had sex once? More than once? No.

What Keram knows is what is current gossip in Hollywood. A lot of gossip that gets spread around Hollywood may be based on first-hand or second-hand accounts, with Rashomon effect thrown in, making some legend, and the truth hard to discern.

But it wouldn't be hard to believe that Bruckheimer started the Gyllenhaal-Cavill rumor, whether true or not, to explain the film's failure (the gay guy wasn't convincing as a hero).

by Anonymousreply 3705/31/2010

Welcome back, Keram.

by Anonymousreply 3805/31/2010

Here is the original Keram thread.

by Anonymousreply 3905/31/2010

Jesus, R35, where is your confusion?

The rumor Keram knows is that BRUCKHEIMER is blaming the flop accordingly. What about that do you doubt?

by Anonymousreply 4005/31/2010

Keram's assumption that Austin Nichols is straight, hmmm, I'm not so sure.

Can believe the Toothy Tile stuff is almost certainly rubbish though entertaining. Cannot see Jake as the 'committing' type at least not yet.

by Anonymousreply 4105/31/2010

Don't know if you're answering questions, but in case you do - do you know anything about Jamie Bell?

by Anonymousreply 4305/31/2010

I think Keram is GREAT!! But Austin is not straight. My bf has met both Austin and Jake (knows one of them better than the other) and has seen them together at parties.

Let's just say from what he has told me it was clear that those two were very "familiar" with one another.

by Anonymousreply 4405/31/2010

R44, I believe you. Jake is not straight. He is struggling with his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 4505/31/2010

I'm a bit confused is Austin and Jake still together? If yes, then why is Jake screwing Henry behind Austin's back? And how does Bruckheimer knows it happened, was it that open?

by Anonymousreply 4605/31/2010

What evidence is there that Pattinson is straight, R12 & R14?

by Anonymousreply 4705/31/2010

I don't want this to descend to another is Jake...fill the space debate but 3 years back a blogger who fancied the pants off Austin Nichols and seemed to want hooking up - only to be turned down when Austin left the industry party with a certain Gyllenhaal that shall remain nameless. Nothing sexual was implied but it seemed pretty clear the blogger (male) was fully expecting (or had been led to believe) that Austin was a potential date and was upset that it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 4805/31/2010

Yes really, R35/29. Try reading it again while moving your lips, or sounding it out loud. Maybe that will help you out.

by Anonymousreply 4905/31/2010

"Keram is hearing that Rob Pattinson and Taylor Hanson crossed paths last week, and the results were pretty much what you'd predict."

They're having their sixteenth child?

by Anonymousreply 5005/31/2010

I like Robert Pattinson with his ex, Tom Sturridge. They were together a long time and Sturridge doesn't beard, as far as I know. I guess they've broken up if he's banging closeted Hanson brothers now, but what a downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 5105/31/2010

The amount of damage Taylor has done to his asshole, with the huge dildos, fisting, and bareback sex by the hundreds, having sex with him makes as much sex as pushing your dick into the Grand Canyon, it's not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 5205/31/2010

Robert and Tom S.: friends with benefits or in an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 5305/31/2010

R47, we weren't saying that there is proof one way or the other about Pattinson. We were just pointing out that two of Keram's items seemed to contradict themselves. That is all. I still love reading his items, though.

Please keep posting, Keram.

by Anonymousreply 5405/31/2010

Taylor is better looking than Tom.

by Anonymousreply 5505/31/2010

Oh, I don't agree with you, R55. Tom is plain, but I think Taylor Lautner's face is freakishly ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5605/31/2010

I think R55 is talking about Hanson, not Lautner.

by Anonymousreply 5705/31/2010

There is still enormous love between Rob and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 5805/31/2010

Oh, damn. I'm getting these Twilight twinks confused. Taylor Hanson is much hotter than Tom Sturridge, no doubt about that. Sorry!

R58, why do you say that?

by Anonymousreply 5905/31/2010

Call fake on R42 unless TR was at Saks for eight hours as that would be how long it would take the beets to get through her system.

by Anonymousreply 6005/31/2010

r59, trust me, I've seen it first hand.

by Anonymousreply 6105/31/2010

Isn't Henry Cavill straight? He's always talked about girlfriends in the past.

by Anonymousreply 6205/31/2010

R62, There you go. He MUST be straight.

by Anonymousreply 6305/31/2010

That's not the point, R63.

The point is that until Keram came along, everything that was known about him up until now lead to the conclusion that he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 6405/31/2010

Just because.. NSFW.

by Anonymousreply 6505/31/2010

R65 that is Hanson sucking on dick. The moles give it away.

He is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 6605/31/2010

More Keram, more!

by Anonymousreply 6705/31/2010

Keram on another thread, Halle Berry was said to be enjoying the ladies these days. Is this true?

by Anonymousreply 6805/31/2010

If this is really you, Keram, what do you know about Milo Ventimiglia? He seems to prefer really young girls.

I'm also curious about fellow Gilmore Girls alum, Matt Czuchry.

by Anonymousreply 6905/31/2010

You really couldn't be more of a moron r32.

by Anonymousreply 7006/01/2010

Why would he risk doing such a thing, R66?

by Anonymousreply 7106/01/2010

Maybe Keram means that Hanson hit on Rob and was disappointed to discover the Twilight star was straight. I doubt Keram would contradict himself.

by Anonymousreply 7206/01/2010

[quote]Keram knows that Jake has been throwing shit all night

I know he's sort of ape-like, but this is carrying things too far.

by Anonymousreply 7306/01/2010

[quote][R9], people are getting tired of the Troll-dar trolls.

No, "people" are not.

[bold]TROLLS[/bold] like yourself are the ONLY ones who object to troll-dar.

by Anonymousreply 7406/01/2010

Austin Nichols is NOT straight. I KNOW he's not. I did some personal training with him. He was pretty open with me. That's all I'm saying.

by Anonymousreply 7506/01/2010

[quote]You really couldn't be more of a moron [R32].

Did you at least TRY sounding out the words, R70/35/29?

I know that it used to help me back in those third grade reading comprehension tests.

Give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 7606/01/2010

Henry Cavill has never been linked to any specific woman. He's made vague allusions to "past relationships" and "ex-girlfriends" but he's so private that he disappears for months at a time from the press. It's hard to say if he's just incredibly private, or gay and in hiding (or both).

by Anonymousreply 7706/01/2010

Does Karem know anything about Sophia Bush? She's allegedly dating Austin Nichols and has previously been been linked to James Lafferty and Chad Michael Murray. I'm guessing the behind the scenes at One Tree Hill are probably a lot more interesting than what happens on-screen.

by Anonymousreply 7806/01/2010

R74, R10 didn't say anything about troll-dar. It's the troll-dar trolls he was talking about.

by Anonymousreply 7906/01/2010

R78 he claims he wanted to get a role on OTH so he could meet and court Sophia, and now they're a couple.

I didn't take her for the bearding type.

by Anonymousreply 8006/01/2010

Interesting about Sophia R78. There have been rumors flying around that she's been or has dated WNBA star Diana Taurasi??

by Anonymousreply 8106/01/2010

Does Keram know anything about Charlize Theron?

by Anonymousreply 8206/01/2010

Doesn't seem like Keram thread.

by Anonymousreply 8306/01/2010

Yeah, and the other one doesn't, either. Looks like he's left the building.

by Anonymousreply 8406/01/2010

Where did you hear that, R80? There are lots of photos of Sophia, Austin, and Jake hanging out before Austin was on OTH. I find it hard to believe he'd claim to have never met her before.

by Anonymousreply 8506/01/2010

Fuck off, R74

by Anonymousreply 8606/01/2010

by Anonymousreply 8706/01/2010

LOVE troll-dar trolls.

by Anonymousreply 8806/01/2010

by Anonymousreply 8906/01/2010

[quote]The buzz on Prince of Persia was bad long before the movie actually came out.

Actually, the buzz on PoP was very good, and its focus-test scores were quite high. The NY Times did a piece today on PoP's failure, and the Hollywood consensus puts the blame both on inadequate marketing and Jake.

by Anonymousreply 9006/02/2010

That makes no sense [R90], if the focus-test scores were high that means the test audience liked Jake, why are they blaming him now?

by Anonymousreply 9106/02/2010

Keram knows that Rob Pattinson is innately straight, but Taylor Hanson's seductive powers (ones that generally involve copious amounts of illicit substances, his favored one being Ecstacy) are considerable, and certainly enough to turn undersexed Pattinson "heteroflexible" for a recent evening when both were in L.A. Keram also knows that Taylor considers this his biggest "bedpost notch" to date.

Keram knows that Taylor does not need a beard per se, but that the whole Hanson family is fucked up with a level of fundie brainwashing that puts even the "Church" of Scientology to shame.

Keram thinks the DLers who encountered Austin Nichols at the gym or at a party and "got vibes" need to accept the likelihood that they were just projecting, as is often the case when one encounters a male celebrity one sexually desires in a public setting. Keram will admit to having done this himself, reading nonexistent "vibes" from a celebrity he fancied who turned out to be completely straight. Keram has heard nothing to the contrary that Austin and Sophia Bush are legitimately dating and in love.

Keram knows that Milo Ventimiglia got into a little scare with a 16-year-old girl after breaking up with Hayden. To be fair, the little minx had a flawless fake ID, courtesy of a high-powered dad with a connection at the California DMV. (Milo figured it out upon Googling her and discovering her name mentioned as part of the "class of 2011" at a certain prestigious L.A.-area prep school.) And yes, Milo likes 'em young and preferably virginal, but not young enough to risk prosecution.

Keram knows that Mischa Barton will let anyone and everyone have their way with her as long as they have party favors, and that the list of people who have had her pussy includes obese members of both sexes old enough to be her parent.

Keram thinks Jennifer Hudson looks great as a size 6, but wishes she hadn't gotten there primarily through use of laxatives.

Keram doesn't normally bother with the exploits of reality-TV stars, but was surprised to hear that Kate Gosselin recently visited NYC's Cubbyhole dyke bar with her rumored-lover bodyguard in tow (male, as a reminder), sent him back to their hotel after a few drinks, and departed hand-in-hand with a lipstick lez. Kate did not reappear at her hotel until the next morning.

Speaking of surprise lesbians, Keram knows that the dish inside the Beltway as to the disintegration of the Gore marriage was Tipper's Meredith Baxter-esque late-in-life discovery that she likes snatch.

by Anonymousreply 9206/02/2010

No, R91, the focus groups liked the film in general. If a film tests well but still flops, marketing is most often blamed. Jake's questionable ability as an action lead is another suspected, but not really provable, cause.

by Anonymousreply 9306/02/2010

What do you know about Emile Hirsch? Was he telling the truth about just doing pushups when he was caught sweaty, out of breath and half dressed when shooting Speed Racer? Or is there something more going on with him and guys?

by Anonymousreply 9406/02/2010

Keram, what do you know about the Glee cast?

Is Cory Monteith gay?

What about Lea Michele? Diva? In love with Matt Morrison, or secretly lez for Dianna Agron? So much gossip coming out of that cast.

by Anonymousreply 9506/02/2010

Thank you, Keram.

by Anonymousreply 9606/02/2010

[quote]Keram thinks Jennifer Hudson looks great as a size 6, but wishes she hadn't gotten there primarily through use of laxatives

Ohhh SNAP!

by Anonymousreply 9706/02/2010

Keram, what do you know about Tom Cruise? That crazy mystery intrigues many.

by Anonymousreply 9806/02/2010

Sorry Keram, you haven't heard anything about Austin and Sophia means you just haven't heard anything. He is not straight from what I've heard. So we'll have to agree to differ.

by Anonymousreply 9906/02/2010

Loves it Keram! Although still doubt Austin is straight.

Any James Franco / Joseph Gordon Levitt gossip?

by Anonymousreply 10006/02/2010

More on Lou Taylor Pucci, please. And Jackson Rathbone.

by Anonymousreply 10106/02/2010

Lainey is still insisting Bradley's straight:

As for that question you keep asking:

Bradley Cooper sleeps with women willingly and very capably. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 10206/02/2010

I have it on good authority that Liam N has had the homosex prior to Natasha. At least on the receiving end of my good friend's mouth while they were working together on a play about 12 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 10306/02/2010

I don't doubt that he could and does sleep with women, but that doesn't mean he doesn't prime for dick, either.

Bradley is guest hosting WWE's Monday Night RAW next week. I wonder how he'd be able to stand being around that unbelievably magnificent stable of men that is the WWE without exploding in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 10406/02/2010

Eww! Kate Gosselin? We don't want her! Send her back!

by Anonymousreply 10506/02/2010

Funny. That was the first thing I thought of when I heard about Al and Tipper.

by Anonymousreply 10606/02/2010

Keram says Bradley's gay. He is never wrong. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 10706/02/2010

Are there any other celebs Taylor Hanson counts as his "bedpost notches"?

by Anonymousreply 10806/02/2010

R102, Lainey is a cunt who lets personal agendas dictate how she covers certain celebs. I don't trust most gossip blogs but I REALLY don't trust her.

by Anonymousreply 10906/02/2010

r108 Two that I have heard are Alexander Greenwald and Aaron Carter.

by Anonymousreply 11006/02/2010

I wonder if Liam and Bradley are still boning?

by Anonymousreply 11106/02/2010

R108 This should answer your question.

by Anonymousreply 11206/02/2010

Is Justin Bartha from The Hangover gay?

by Anonymousreply 11306/02/2010

Keram knows that Justin Bartha is straight. His interest in an anorexic Olsen twin is another, largely inexplicable, story.

Keram would sooner trust a statement from George W. Bush than he would from Lainey. Sorry, but some bitches just can't be trusted. (Ditto Wendy Williams, spreading so much bullshit about the hip-hop world as to defy logic.)

Keram has no dish on the "Glee" cast besides the obvious. Cory is indeed straight.

by Anonymousreply 11406/03/2010

Thanks for the dish, Keram.

That he's saying that some of the guys that we find attractive are indeed straight makes him a whole lot more believable.

by Anonymousreply 11506/03/2010

Hi Keram, is the Will Smith story true? How about Ryan Reynold and Scarlet J? Beard marriage or real marriage but trouble in heaven?

by Anonymousreply 11606/03/2010

Keram, are the gay rumors about Seann William Scott true? Or are we at the DL merely projecting?

by Anonymousreply 11706/03/2010

Keram, is Chris Pine gay?

by Anonymousreply 11806/03/2010

Oooooh, DEFINITELY want to know the answer to R117's question!!

by Anonymousreply 11906/03/2010

I think Keram had said Chris Pine is straight and a womanizer ...

by Anonymousreply 12006/03/2010

From the old thread:

'Keram knows that Kate Gosselin's dance partner on DWTS was disgusted enough with her antics in general, but what threw it totally over the top was him walking on her getting savaged doggie-style by her so-called "bodyguard."'

From this thread:

"Keram doesn't normally bother with the exploits of reality-TV stars, but was surprised to hear that Kate Gosselin recently visited NYC's Cubbyhole dyke bar with her rumored-lover bodyguard in tow (male, as a reminder), sent him back to their hotel after a few drinks, and departed hand-in-hand with a lipstick lez. Kate did not reappear at her hotel until the next morning."

That kinky minx gets around, eh?

by Anonymousreply 12206/03/2010

"Keram would sooner trust a statement from George W. Bush than he would from Lainey. Sorry, but some bitches just can't be trusted. (Ditto Wendy Williams, spreading so much bullshit about the hip-hop world as to defy logic.)"

Now this I do agree with because this is a woman who works to an agenda of who she fancies as being a basis in 'fact'. Plus she's friends with Perez and we all know he's in the pockets of publicists.

by Anonymousreply 12306/03/2010

I HATE how Lainey goes on and on and ON about fucking NOBODIES. And she champions certain television shows to the point of total vomitness. Not to mention the fact that she thinks she's so fucking COOL.

Now she lets her knuckle-scraping husband add his two cents, along with some other nobodies whom she deems worthy. Bitch can't even write the fucking column herself.

The only time I like Lainey is when she writes about her mother.

by Anonymousreply 12406/03/2010

Keram, what about Salma hayek and Penelope Cruz?

Are they into the lez lez /Were they before Salma got married to that French toad/Will they be?

by Anonymousreply 12506/03/2010

"Plus she's friends with Perez and we all know he's in the pockets of publicists."

Um, Perez actually outs people and "names names" instead of just doing blind items like a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 12606/03/2010

Perez only outs people he doesn't like, R126. He usually "ins" a lot of celebrities as a favor to some PR people.

by Anonymousreply 12706/03/2010

Don't be naive r126. Perez (when he actually wrote his site, many mons ago) went after the expendable small fish, while inning major actors and throwing the likes of NPH and Lance Bass under the bus. Name one A lister he's attempted to out without either backpeddling or just failing to say anything.

That guy has been paid off more times than you've had hot meals and by the people of actors too. He is motivated by money, not by a sense of hat's right and wrong.

by Anonymousreply 12806/03/2010

Well, he's at least willing to out SOME people, which is more than you can say for a lot of people in the gossip world

by Anonymousreply 12906/03/2010

#129. To me the intention of Perez's outing matter. He's scum.

by Anonymousreply 13006/03/2010

Emough with Perez. Take it to another thread.

by Anonymousreply 13106/03/2010

A friend of mine has hung out with the Glee cast during the recent concert tour and says Cory does appear to be straight, as does Mark Salling. She says they're mostly all very nice people, especially Tina Ushkowitz, Harry Shum and Kevin McHale who are "absolute sweethearts", and that she was surprised at how over-the-top, hyper and extroverted Chris Colfer was -- not at all the gentle lamb he is on the show, but still extremely nice. She said Lea Michele hasn't been a huge bitch, but she is "reserved." My friend is a lesbian and got a vibe about Dianna Agron.

by Anonymousreply 13206/03/2010

How the hell would you be able to tell if someone is straight or bitchy just from going to a concert?

by Anonymousreply 13306/03/2010

hey Keram: i was wondering what do you think about this whole Gretchen Mol mess? Are those BI true, or is a smear campaign orchestrated by people for some reason holding a grudge? What do you know about Gretchen, anyway? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 13406/03/2010

R133, can you not read? She has HUNG OUT WITH THEM during the tour, as in, backstage, afterparties, hotels, not just seeing them in concert. Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 13506/03/2010

Keram/ R132 What about Harry Shum? Is he a 'mo?

by Anonymousreply 13606/03/2010

Keram must admit surprise that no discussion has come forth in the past 24 hours, and suggests an enterprising DLer bump this thread during a workday hour when Keram is usually otherwise occupied;

by Anonymousreply 13706/04/2010

I'd like to know about Kate Walsh. Keram, is she really a lesbian? I can't take the fighting on the lesbian boards anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13806/04/2010

Keram hopes DL recognizes R137 as a bullshit imposter.

Keram knows the whole Gretchen Mol mess is true: she let Harvey violate her in unspeakable ways in a pathetic attempt to salvage her career. Whether she succeeded remains unknown.

Keram knows that SWC is a big ol' mo, and is only surprised he hasn't gone the bearding route yet to save his disintegrating career. Could be that he's one of the few Hollywood closet cases actually faithful to his mate; they've been together for over three years now.

Keram wishes that the various Joe Levitt fanbois would let it go: he's straight and in a LTR with a chick.

by Anonymousreply 13906/04/2010

Who is SWC?

by Anonymousreply 14006/04/2010

I think SWC was a typo and should be SWS

by Anonymousreply 14106/04/2010

Who is SWC?

by Anonymousreply 14206/04/2010

Hello Keram, what is up with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner? Are they headed for divorce? Do they lead separate lives? Is he still into strippers and gambling?

Is JLo's career DOA? Is her husband and abusive drug addict?

by Anonymousreply 14306/04/2010

Does Keram know anything about Charlize Theron?

by Anonymousreply 14406/04/2010

Matt Damon. He can't be THAT perfect. There's gotta be something there.

And yeah, is Charlize really into threesomes? Dating Keanu? Drugs?

by Anonymousreply 14506/04/2010

Keram, anything on James Franco?

And does Jake have a new bf?

by Anonymousreply 14606/04/2010

I wonder what Seann William Scott's type is? I could see him going for twinks, but his fabled liaison with The Rock suggests that he likes the overly-muscled types.

by Anonymousreply 14706/04/2010

I could see SWS going for athletic types far more than twinks, R147. He's worked hard on his smokin' body for years now; it seems like he'd want a partner who was also serious about staying in peak physical condition.

According to KMS, Seann has had a partner for the past three years. Do you think, if we asked nicely, we could persuade KMS to spill a few more beans on the subject?

by Anonymousreply 14806/04/2010

I've seen a pic of SWS with a male friend in the last year. They were obviously a couple IMHO. The BF was about 25-30, very pretty, but not a model. I could see them together. SWS has an apartment in the East Village, maybe they live together there.

by Anonymousreply 14906/04/2010

There's no way Cory Monteith is straight. Puh-lease.

by Anonymousreply 15006/04/2010

R150, I know right? There's no way he could be straight. After all, he's an ATTRACTIVE MALE. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 15106/04/2010

Actually, I don't find him very attractive. Or at all. I just remember some gossip from an old Canadian Actors-thread.

by Anonymousreply 15206/04/2010

Why, r150? He's completely boring, can't dance or sing for shit. How he got the lead on a show about singing and dancing is beyond me. I don't think he slept with Ryan Murphy but I wouldn't be surprised if Murphy wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 15306/04/2010

by Anonymousreply 15506/04/2010

Do you write for Newsweek, r154?

by Anonymousreply 15606/04/2010

^...thank you, Newsweek correspondent.

by Anonymousreply 15706/04/2010

Keram I loved you in The Pied Piper.

by Anonymousreply 15806/04/2010

No, r154 writes for Fangirl Central.

It's the silly bint whose ill-informed 'percentages' pulled out of her ass, have 'dazzled' the DL for years.

We're not sure where she got them from either.

by Anonymousreply 15906/04/2010

What about Seann William Scott's ties to DEN?

by Anonymousreply 16006/04/2010

I would like to know about Charlize Theron, too. I just read something about her hooking up with Ryan Gosling over on Lainey, which just makes it more unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 16106/04/2010

r154 you are talking out your ass...

Someone with ties to the industry once said that 20% of Hollywood actors are gay and most of the rest fool around with other guys given the right circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 16306/04/2010

Is it me or does she look a bit like the girl seen near Wentworth Miller in a movie theater lobby a few months back?

by Anonymousreply 16406/04/2010

Erm. They're both female, if that's what you mean.

by Anonymousreply 16506/04/2010

What about Matt Dillon? He's been rumored bisexual since the Outsider days.

by Anonymousreply 16606/04/2010

Awaiting more from Keram!

by Anonymousreply 16706/04/2010

R154 is DL's oldest troll. A tedious caricature of a delusional fangirl. And probably not really a girl. They say the same things over and over... they're not hard to spot.

by Anonymousreply 16806/05/2010

What's the deal with Charlize???

by Anonymousreply 16906/05/2010

Dear Keram, any James Franco dish? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 17006/05/2010

Keram is indeed back and proving R171 is talking out of his ass.

Keram is amused that anyone would assume the fugly ho-bag in the pics of SWS posted at R162 is his gf. If he was bearding, he'd be doing better than *that* thing. She's his hag, nothing more.

Keram doesn't have much on Charlize, alas. Nice girl, unconventional (but real) relationship with Stuart Townsend that ended, probably already reached her Hollywood expiration date. Lainey's full of shit, as is usually the case, on Charlize's supposed hookup with Ryan. The drugs and threesome rumors are bullshit.

Keram will maybe delve into the fucked-up pedophilic mess that was DEN at some point, but it's exhausting to even think about (and Keram is frankly worried about the legal repercussions - as a poster who coughed up the $18 to start threads, his name is on file with Mediapolis, and directly accusing the dozens of male celebs who hooked up with underage boys via DEN parties could very well result in some messy slander suits). Keram does question SWS's alleged ties to it, however. As one poster noted, correctly, SWS is into muscle, not chicken.

Keram knows that Matt Damon *is* that perfect. Sorry, R145.

Keram knows that Cory Monteith is indeed straight and, according to girls who've had him, still dealing with premature ejaculation issues, partially because the caliber of pussy he's been scoring lately is an order of magnitude higher than what he scored pre-"Glee." He may be well into his 20s in real life, but sudden fame can be a mindfuck, even in the bedroom.

Keram knows that Matt Dillon is one of the best examples in Hollywood today of arrested development and permanently deep-seated intimacy fears, probably owing from being a teen star. He's straight, aside from a few encounters truly in eons past (we're talking the '80s here) while high on E, but can never commit for more than a few years to any of the string of female models he's dated. Keram would say it's a safe wager he'll end up in the Al Pacino never-married pool.

Keram is trying, and failing, to imagine how JLo can manufacture a comeback at this point, now that her new album and movie have flopped. Keram would not be surprised if a divorce was in the works; Marc doesn't beat her ass or anything, but he's not exactly nice and he's most certainly not helping her career. A high-profile divorce and endless PR on her "sacrifices" having to raise twins on her own (never mind that, in reality, they'd have joint custody, or that they already have three nannies caring for the kids most of the time - what, you think JLo ever got up herself for 2am feedings?) stand a remote chance of giving her a late-career boost.

Keram thinks he finds out something undeniably accurate about James Franco at least once a week, and each week that "undeniably accurate" claim is ultimately disproven. All Keram truly knows about Franco is that he's a master of subterfuge and a serious brainiac. He's definitely had a number of flings with women, but his alleged ones with guys have proven impossible to verify, frustrating though this is to Keram so.

Keram knows that Ben Affleck and Jen Garner have been on the rocks for eons, and that they popped out their second kid specifically to try and save their marriage. That didn't stop Ben from having a wildly raunchy fling with Blake Lively while filming their new movie, nor has it kept him out of the tittie bars.

by Anonymousreply 17206/05/2010

Verify Franco's affairs? Come on, Keram, I like you, but ALL of this is gossip. You can't verify whether any two people have had sex unless you've heard it from them, and then both of them, or have photos. I'm not saying Cory Monteith isn't the type to prematurely ejaculate, or that ONE of the girls he's been with hasn't been talking about it - but that it's happening over and over, or multiple girls are "verifying" it? Please.

This is what makes you sound so different from the first Keram, if you're not him, or have just changed. The other Keram never seemed to claim omnipotence and answer any and all questions about celebrities as if he knew it all -- just tidbits he came across from whatever world he lived in and paths he crossed.

No one person "knows" this much. What you know is what rumors are floating around Hollywood queerdom. Period.

by Anonymousreply 17306/05/2010

Forgive my ignorance, but who is DEN?

by Anonymousreply 17406/05/2010

I have spend 30 minutes trying to figure out who DEN is, too. Can someone help us out?

by Anonymousreply 17506/05/2010

Den is the Digital Entertainment Network that produced a short called Chad's World, which was a none-too-subtle just-stopped-short-of-being a recruitment film for pedophilia.

Seann played one of the older boys who welcome younger ones into the fold.

by Anonymousreply 17606/05/2010

Correction -- it was a web-series, not a short.

Here's the pilot....

by Anonymousreply 17706/05/2010

Seann looks so cute in that pilot; he's probably the only tolerable thing in it.

by Anonymousreply 17806/05/2010

"It's fer the best Diane."

OMG, what a cheese-fest.

by Anonymousreply 17906/05/2010

He's still hot, R180, regardless of the show's content. Stop being such a frau.

by Anonymousreply 18106/05/2010

Keram, do you know anything about athlestes, past or present?

by Anonymousreply 18206/05/2010

Don't you have a Hello Kitty knitting forum to wallow in on iVillage, R180/R183?

by Anonymousreply 18406/05/2010

"Just because you don't doesn't make everyone else a frau?"

Fail, my dear. Try again when you've mastered the modern keyboard.

by Anonymousreply 18606/05/2010

r183- athlesteswas the first olympian in ancient greece. what wlsw would you like to know?

by Anonymousreply 18706/05/2010

I said before that the requisite for a credit card charge would keep people from posting some real shit on here.

It would be nice if the payment page at least accepted pre-paid moneycards -- I tried once, but it didnt work.

by Anonymousreply 18906/05/2010

r182 probably meant what athletes does KMS know anything about

by Anonymousreply 19006/05/2010

There is absolutely zero information in r173 that hasn't appeared in every gossip column and blog over the past year.

You don't know anything.

by Anonymousreply 19106/05/2010

I'd like to hear more about Zac Efron and his fling with Lucas Grabeel. They were photographed hanging out together all over Vancouver last fall for several months. Do they still hook up?

by Anonymousreply 19206/05/2010

Keram, do you have anything on Emily and/or Zooey Deschanel? I love them! I wish they weren't straight.

Thanks for the great dish. You rock!

by Anonymousreply 19306/05/2010

Karem.. do you know anything about Jonathan Bennett and Matt Dallas? Were they really a couple? Are both gay?

by Anonymousreply 19406/05/2010

"Vanity Fair" did a big piece on DEN years ago, but I can't find it anywhere online. Here's Wikipedia's brief description of it.

by Anonymousreply 19506/05/2010

If Blake Lively hooked up with Ben Affleck does that mean her relationship with Penn Badgley is on the rocks?

by Anonymousreply 19606/05/2010

[quote]If Blake Lively hooked up with Ben Affleck does that mean her relationship with Penn Badgley is on the rocks?

Or does it mean, as long suspected on DL and alluded to in a number of BIs, that it's a mere "showmance"?

by Anonymousreply 19706/05/2010

Penn and Blake live together and I know people who've seen them out together in NY. I don't think it's a showmance. Or if it is, it's one they're both very committed to.

by Anonymousreply 19806/05/2010

fuck off R173. Even if it is the gossip circulating in Hollywood. It's "inside" gossip and not the wishful thinking of DLer. And I want to hear it.

I don't need Keram to go out in his trench coat spying on people and getting photos of the act.

by Anonymousreply 19906/05/2010

R199, will you two please take this catfighting frau shit somewhere else or just better still, STFU. You're clogging up this thread with inane drivel.

Don't like 'gay' gossip find somewhere else to fucking go and moan.

More gossip now. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 20006/06/2010

R202, yee thanks for telling us that. we would have never figured that out. Now go away.

by Anonymousreply 20306/06/2010

Any gossip on Quentin Tarantino? I've always crushed on him. Is he gay, or just uber geeky?

by Anonymousreply 20406/06/2010

How about Julia Stiles? I remember reading a blind item a couple of years ago that implied the subject was gay, and I always figured it was her.

by Anonymousreply 20506/06/2010

Hey Keram have you got any gossip on Dana Delany?

by Anonymousreply 20606/06/2010

Julia Stiles can't be gay, r250, she dated Wentworth Miller!

by Anonymousreply 20806/07/2010

"Nobody is complaining about gay gossip. Gay gossip is great. [R173]'s comment was about the ridiculousness of pretending this is more than gossip. It isn't stuff KMS "knows" or can verify, it's just rumor, hearsay and speculation he's heard that may or may not be true." ------------------------------------------

The whole point is just to sit back and relax. I might remind you that while the gossip may or may not be true, equally questionable is every piece of gossip that appears in mainstream entertainment magazines which I don't see you complaining about, and they usually force you to pay for it.

This gossip is for free, so stop with the petty analysis arguments because it just wastes thread space and very few care about its provability. Hell I can't prove they walked on the Moon but y'all believe it.

by Anonymousreply 20906/07/2010

Keram, is the rumor about Matt Damon having a boyfriend as well as a wife true? He is supposed to live in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 21006/07/2010

I'm curious about that to [R210] I've heard he's a hot cuban guy

by Anonymousreply 21206/07/2010

Any gossip about Justin Long?

by Anonymousreply 21306/07/2010

Didn't Harvey W. screw G. Paltrow?

by Anonymousreply 21406/07/2010

R193, I'm not KMS but I can give you some dish you probably don't want on Zooey Deschanel. My friend is married to a musician who played the Sasquatch Festival, as did She and Him, and her little girl and her friend politely asked Miss Deschanel if they could take a photo with her backstage. She snippily refused. Said "I don't do pics" to two 11 year old girls--kids of her fellow performers. Not nice.

by Anonymousreply 21506/07/2010

Not Keram, but was once browsing Perez (I know I know) and there was an intriguing post from one of his commenters on some item which said 'Justin Long is gay and Drew Barrymore beards for him'. Just flat out said it, in the midst of all this fangirl/shit-throwing hoopla.

Dunno whether that's true or not. Have seen him making an advert for pro-gay marriage where he kisses some other guy (it's over on Towleroad) so whether he's gay or just gay-friendly he seems like a cool guy either way.

by Anonymousreply 21606/07/2010

That's horrible, r215. I prefer Emily anyway. I've always suspected that she's the cooler, nicer one.

by Anonymousreply 21706/07/2010

Justin Long is gay and has a long term boyfriend. My sister lives next door to him, and he has shared his house with his boyfriend for many years. The bf is uber-jealous and hyper protective, as my sister witnessed when Justin had a conversation with her boyfriend (who is hot) Justin's bf angrily called him into the house. Justin doesn't sleep around, to my sister's knowledge, as the bf keeps a very short and tight leash. She's friendly with him.

Drew is a very good friend of his, and willingly beards for him. They have never slept together. The only kiss you'll ever see between them is a set up publicity shot or in a movie. You can see in their movies they have nothing but friend chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 21806/07/2010

Oh, and Justin's boyfriend is not attractive, according to my sister.

by Anonymousreply 21906/07/2010

I love you, R218.

by Anonymousreply 22006/07/2010

Nice, R218.

by Anonymousreply 22106/07/2010

R218 Thanks for that.

by Anonymousreply 22206/07/2010

Keram knows that Keram is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 22306/07/2010

What does Long's bf do?

by Anonymousreply 22406/08/2010

its so weird that Justin Long is closeted (not that i don't believe you). Like why would he even bother? He's not A-lister or even a leading man type and doesn't have any fangirls or even really fratboys that he would alienate by coming out. And he's very openly pro-gay.

Wanda Sykes also mystified me. Like why weren't they already out? What took them so long? I guess its good that they are both openly pro-gay but if they both have long term partners it pretty cowardly to just pretend they are straight. I don't know how they can justify it.

by Anonymousreply 22506/08/2010

I'm not Keram but I know from sure from a few "up and coming" actors I know that Alex Pettyfer and Michael Cera are both gay.

From what I heard Cera is out to at least friends and pretty openly. Pettyfer hit on my male actor friend (he's not even remotely a big name), he could be bi though not sure for certain.

by Anonymousreply 22606/08/2010

Well Wanda was once married to a guy, perhaps she didn't told her family for a long time? When she was on Oprah she said being a lesbian was way harder to deal with it than being black, so it seemed she struggled with it.

by Anonymousreply 22706/08/2010

I never would have guessed Justin Long, but I think that's because I really don't give him any thought at all. But that's an interesting one. As R225 says, it's not like he's leading man material so he'd be a prime candidate to announce it.

by Anonymousreply 22806/08/2010

That's an interesting assumption about Julia Stiles. I just worked on a Stoli commercial featuring her...her hair/makeup person is lesbian. I was asking how she met Julia, and she said that she met her on a non-union short. Now, it is very rare that an established celebrity takes someone that they met on a short and makes them their personal on a commercial (where they typically make $1000/$1500 a day).

by Anonymousreply 22906/08/2010

I don't think it's that r228. He doesn't actively announce or denounce anything. He just minds his own biz, which is fine.

He hangs out with Drew and the mags just call her his 'girlfriend' and make shit up about them sucking face, as is the way of the industry magazines. I don't think he's ever given any grand quotes about Drew or gone out of his way to beard, he probably just assumes nobody cares.

The vid of him kissing some guy for the gay marriage campaign was great. I think it was like a Jewish wedding or something. It's on Towleroad anyways.

by Anonymousreply 23006/08/2010

Explain the success of Catwoman...

by Anonymousreply 23106/08/2010

Any more on Michael Cera? Who's he dated? Top or Bottom?

by Anonymousreply 23206/08/2010

Justin Long always seemed somewhat asexual to me, I never saw him as being gay or straight just there. Though I always found his pairing with Barrymore a bit odd, I didn't really see it as a bearding type relationship. Since they aren't sleeping together, I guess Drew is getting it from some other guy on the side.

by Anonymousreply 23306/08/2010

So both Juno and Bleeker are gay? Huh. Somewhat unexpected.

by Anonymousreply 23406/08/2010

R226, Didn't Pettyfer date Emma Roberts? Not that it really means anything in this business, of course. But when he "hit on" your friend, are you sure it wasn't some kind of weird British humor or whatnot?

BTW, not a troll; genuinely curious.

by Anonymousreply 23506/08/2010

I assume you all have seen this video with Justin Long kissing Mike White, right?

by Anonymousreply 23606/08/2010

Mike White? Eww... I wouldn't touch that guy with a 20 ft pole.

by Anonymousreply 23706/08/2010

If I had a 20 ft pole, I wouldn't HAVE to touch Mike White.

by Anonymousreply 23806/08/2010

Mike White is actually such a sweet, funny and cool person that whatever issues some people might have with him in the looks dept., I'd totally be open to a lot with him.

by Anonymousreply 23906/08/2010

Make Homosexuals Marry.

Funny stuff.

by Anonymousreply 24006/08/2010

Mike W. became doable after I saw him in The Amazing Race. He is nice as a person (he just doesn't have the super male model looks).

by Anonymousreply 24106/08/2010

Mike White cruised me once in the Sony parking lot. He was very aggressive! He claims to be bi among his friends.

by Anonymousreply 24206/08/2010

I don't think Mike White has ever claimed to be gay, R242, but I could be mistaken. I do remember him coming out as 'bi' in an issue of The Advocate, after he had spent many years pretending to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 24406/08/2010

A good friend of mine is directly biologically related to Hollywood royalty and works in film production. She runs around with many of the people we talk about here and is often seen in paparazzi photos alongside them but isn't someone you would notice/recognize, and she happens to be good friends with Justin Long.

I was in the car with her when Drew broke up with Justin. He called my friend heartbroken. Whether their relationship was just friends or not, he loved/s Drew immensely. I've never asked my friend if Justin dates men, women, or both, but from what I heard on the car's speakerphone, the breakup with Drew truly hurt him. Love the guy, but he's not good enough an actor for what I heard to be fake.

by Anonymousreply 24506/08/2010

Hell, if you lose your beard, you're going to be heart broken - right?

by Anonymousreply 24606/08/2010

Please, Mr Malicki-Sanchez, could you tell us something about Michael Ealy? He's gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 24706/08/2010

[quote]Didn't Pettyfer date Emma Roberts? Not that it really means anything in this business, of course. But when he "hit on" your friend, are you sure it wasn't some kind of weird British humor or whatnot?

DL has rather outrageous ideas about what being "hit on" by a hot, ostensibly straight celebrity means. Some assume a mere glance in their direction means GAY! GAY! GAY! Some assume pleasant conversation in a random location, induced by the celebrity, means GAY! GAY! GAY! All assume that the celebrity in question has no reason to interact with them other than wanting their undoubtedly hot ass. So yes, R235, you have good reason to be suspicious that R226's friend was actually cruised by Alex Pettyfer.

[quote]I don't think Mike White has ever claimed to be gay, R242, but I could be mistaken.

You are indeed: he stated directly that he was gay, repeatedly, when he was on "The Amazing Race" with his dad.

by Anonymousreply 24806/08/2010

What about Elizabeth Reaser from twilight? Her mom owns the Detriot Pistons, but that is all that is out there about her personal life.

by Anonymousreply 24906/08/2010

Who is Justin Long?

by Anonymousreply 25006/08/2010

R249, I keep reading that Reaser is bi, but I don't know where that is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 25106/08/2010

Did you orgasm during that correction, R248? Good Lord.

by Anonymousreply 25206/08/2010

[quote]Mike White cruised me once in the Sony parking lot. He was very aggressive!

Mike White is one of my few celebrity cruises too! This was about 10 years ago in a Barnes & Noble. I recognized him from "Chuck & Buck" but didn't know anything else about him. I would have spoken to him but I wasn't interested in anything sexual and he clearly was.

by Anonymousreply 25306/08/2010

Keram, have you abandoned us?

by Anonymousreply 25406/09/2010

by Anonymousreply 25506/10/2010

Have we discussed John Stamos yet? Any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 25606/10/2010

Keram Please come back.

What do you know about Hayden Christensen? Gay?

by Anonymousreply 25706/11/2010

...or girl, r233.

by Anonymousreply 25806/11/2010

I've seen her in person a few times and not only is she jaw droppingly gorgeous but she pings pretty hard. I'd be surprised if she weren't in a relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 25906/11/2010

You are wrong r248. He never stated that he was gay on TAR. I think that the cast bio listed him as bi, but gay? No. I'm a huge TAR fan and would have noticed.

by Anonymousreply 26006/11/2010

If Drew is bi, is she out with it? I can't imagine Drew Barrymore of all people giving a shit if people knew she goes both ways.

by Anonymousreply 26106/11/2010

She came out a hundred years ago.

by Anonymousreply 26206/11/2010

Any truth to the rumor that Adam Lambert is dating some closeted guy?

by Anonymousreply 26306/11/2010

Where's Keram?

by Anonymousreply 26406/12/2010

I honestly assumed that Elizabeth Reaser is gay. She pings so strongly in everything that she's's distracting if she's not playing gay. Especially on that failed CBS show of hers.

by Anonymousreply 26606/12/2010

Keram is back, R264, and he has news that will send both Toothy Tile fanbois and a certain group of dykes into a major tizzy: Austin Nichols is fucking his "One Tree Hill" co-star Daphne Zuniga. Just casual sex, to be sure -- Daphne is more interested in her work helping the environment than committing to any long-term relationship, and Austin's pickings are slim in Bumfucke North Carolina where they spend most of the year shooting (and dating townie girls is a bad idea altogether) -- but it's happening. Austin has had the hots for her ever since watching MP as a kid and isn't minding the 20-year age difference. Daphne doesn't typically "do" younger guys but finds this "cougar" thing bemusing, at least for now. The fling's on hold while they're on hiatus, however, and no one seems to know if it'll get going again when shooting starts later this summer.

Keram was expecting to hear that Brandon Routh-rhymes-with-south hooked up with hunky Chris Evans on the set of their new movie, but was borderline shocked to hear the object of his affection was instead Kieran Culkin, whom Keram was previously sure was straight. Guess those chiseled cheekbones and 6'4" muscles can do a number on an open-minded indie actor. Evans appears to be comfortably straight and entirely comfortable with having an openly gay actor brother, though Keram does wonder if Scott Evans' open sexual orientation has kept him from getting out of the soap ghetto.

Keram knows that the gossip about Justin Timberlake leaving Jessica Biel came after her ex-girlfriend (non-Industry) came crawling back into her life. JT was cool with her whole "bi" thing for a while, but when confronted with full-on lesbian drama in his face, he started to rethink matters. Their flacks maintain that everything's fine, but that's just for show: this relationship is all but over.

Keram knows that Alex Pettyfer has a bit of a daddy complex and propositioned Timothy Olyphant on the set of their new movie -- and got shot down cold, a rarity for someone with Pettyfer's level of attraction, but there are some hets even the hottest British minxes can't "turn."

Keram knows that Orlando Bloom turned down the fourth "Pirates" film to star with Logan Lerman (a long-time crush) in the yet-another-remake of "The Three Musketeers." Filming, and fucking, has not yet commenced, but given Logan's frankly slutty nature, Keram anticipates zero likelihood Orlando won't succeed.

Keram will now reply to some questions asked on this thread: Deschanel sisters: both stone-cold bitches and both straight. Matt Damon does not have a bf in Miami. Julia Stiles --> big old lesbo. QT is just uber-geeky - not gay in the least, but maintains a permanent hard-on for Uma Thurman (and he has a rather disturbing "shrine" to her in his abode). From what he has heard on the Drew Barrymore/Justin Long relationship, it is indeed legit even though both sides have bi inclinations.

And please, STOP with the insinuations that Harvey W. has ANY cred left in this town. His bid to win back Miramax flopped spectacularly. The Weinstein Brothers' roster has one hit ("Inglourious Basterds") and a ton of flops. Harvey's influence in Hollywood circles these days is only slightly above than Mike Ovitz's, and neither is in a position to get even basic deals going, let alone lure comely startets into their beds. Desperate Gretchen Mol, yes; Blake Lively, hell to the fucking no.

by Anonymousreply 26706/12/2010

Keram knows that the Jared/Jensen thing devolved into basic tinhat mania on DL, the likes of which hasn't been seen since LOTR days. Both are straight and both are married, and neither is a closet-case. LET IT GO, bitches.

Keram has no gossip on Elizabeth Reaser but will do some asking-around.

by Anonymousreply 26806/12/2010

Thanks for the gossip on Julia Stiles, Keram!

by Anonymousreply 26906/12/2010

Timothy Olyphant is holding out for me.

by Anonymousreply 27006/12/2010

Oh my God! Can you elaborate on "Logan's frankly slutty nature", please?

by Anonymousreply 27106/12/2010

Thanks Keram! Always exciting when you revisit our disturbing little shrine to you in our abodes. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 27206/12/2010

Keram, thanks for the gossip on Justin and Biel. Isn't he bisexual too? Is Biel with her ex-girlfriend now?

by Anonymousreply 27306/12/2010

How the hell can a 33yr old man be crushing over a 18yr old kid? Geez Orlando.

by Anonymousreply 27406/12/2010

Mmm, that's what I thought, R274.

by Anonymousreply 27506/12/2010

[quote] given Logan's frankly slutty nature

Who else has he hooked up with? Male/Female or both?

by Anonymousreply 27606/12/2010

"How the hell can a 33yr old man be crushing over a 18yr old kid?"

Half of Datalounge was crushing on Taylor Lautner before he was 18, and I bet more than a few of them were 33 or older.

by Anonymousreply 27706/12/2010

The Kieran Culkin info was interesting. What about older brother Macaulay? Was his short marriage to a woman done to deflect the gay rumors or was it real? Did he have an affair with Jeffrey Brunner as reported? Gay/Bi/Straight?

by Anonymousreply 27806/12/2010

Well the bit about Orlando turning down POTC4 to do 3 Muskies sounds bogus. He said he wasn't doing POTC4 at Sundance in January, several months before Logan was announced for 3M.

by Anonymousreply 27906/12/2010

I love the fact that Julia Stiles is a lesbian. She's hot!

by Anonymousreply 28006/12/2010

She's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 28106/12/2010

Columbia grad. She can't be that much of an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 28206/12/2010

ha ha, yes she can and is, trust me

by Anonymousreply 28306/12/2010

[quote] From what he has heard on the Drew Barrymore/Justin Long relationship, it is indeed legit even though both sides have bi inclinations.

Now I know that you're a fake and a liar.

by Anonymousreply 28406/12/2010

[quote]Keram knows that Orlando Bloom turned down the fourth "Pirates" film to star with Logan Lerman (a long-time crush) in the yet-another-remake of "The Three Musketeers." Filming, and fucking, has not yet commenced, but given Logan's frankly slutty nature, Keram anticipates zero likelihood Orlando won't succeed.

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 28506/12/2010

I'm starting to loose my faith in Keram. I solidly believe he's starting to pull things out of his ass, or his 'sources' have been feeding him shit. But he's still pretty entertaining to read.

by Anonymousreply 28606/12/2010

I don't believe that Keram posted the last one. It doesn't match his writing style at all.

by Anonymousreply 28706/12/2010

Daphne Zuniga and Austin Nichols! Whaaaaaat?

by Anonymousreply 28806/12/2010

It's interesting as gossip, but it's not Keram, and doubt this incarnation ever was.

He reads like a bitter Hollywood secretary at some studio (or worse, TMZ), not the subtle coquettish whisperer of innuendo of the past.

Keram had style. This is just an arrogant "I know it all" -- albeit one who seems to be regurgitating something circulating in L.A.

by Anonymousreply 28906/12/2010

Well, she invented the Blue Ray technology after all. Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 29006/12/2010

For a minute, I thought Kermam said that Austin Scarlett was sleeping with Daphne Zuniga. Ooo, my head was spinning.

by Anonymousreply 29106/12/2010

I'd love for Keram to post a little more about what he knows about Taylor. I'm curious about how much it aligns with what I know. So far he's been almost spot on.

by Anonymousreply 29206/12/2010

"Deschanel sisters: both stone-cold bitches and both straight."

Emily donated money to help fight Prop 8, so she can't be all that bad

by Anonymousreply 29306/12/2010

I haven't met Emily, but I have, unfortunately, met Zooey and she is a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 29406/12/2010

Austin Nichols and Daphne Zuniga? I like her, always have but this is total bullshit.

Austin is inseparable from gf Sophia Bush. They're together 24/7. When would he even have TIME to bang Daphne? He is always with Sophia. They're in a serious relationship.

What happened to Keram?

by Anonymousreply 29506/12/2010

I also call BS on the Austin/Daphne rumor. He's been linked to Sophia Bush for months. If the relationship is real I highly doubt he's sleeping with Daphne Zuniga, especially not as openly as "Keram" claims. Plus, Daphne sleeping with a younger man is a plot straight out of OTH this season.

by Anonymousreply 29606/12/2010

Besides, Austin is GAY.

by Anonymousreply 29706/12/2010

[quote]I haven't met Emily, but I have, unfortunately, met Zooey and she is a total cunt.

Disappointing news. She's a vegan, maybe that's why.

by Anonymousreply 29806/12/2010

This Keram who just posted is a fake because I could have sworn Keram said in the previous thread that not only were Jake and Austin NOT lovers the way Ted C claims but that Austin is in a serious relationship with Sophia Bush and they are in love.

And now "Keram" has done a turnaround and said that Austin is fucking Daphne Zuniga??? Come on...

by Anonymousreply 29906/12/2010

Troll-dar says it's him, 287/r299.

by Anonymousreply 30006/12/2010

I'm not saying it's not been the same person, R300. What I am saying is it's not the OLD Keram who STARTED posting here years ago under this name. If you don't know, "Keram knows..." was started a long time ago before this "Keram" showed up.

This guy should have come up with his own name but used it to get everyone's attention.

I'm not saying his gossip isn't on the money (although it sounds less and less credible -- someone who acts as if he knows all -- which Keram never did).

I'm just saying it's more SPECULATION (he thinks people will hook up), TOWN POLITICS (Keram never cared about the likes of Weinstein), and claims he can verify this and that -- again, all not Keram's style. More like Perez Hilton's.

by Anonymousreply 30106/12/2010

Keram is becoming far too inconsistent. Just a week ago, Sophia Bush and Austin were in love and suddenly Austin's banging some Daphne? What's going on?

by Anonymousreply 30206/12/2010

"Some Daphne?" I'll have you know I've sat next to Steven Spielberg at the Golden Globes, thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 30306/12/2010

More details about the Deschanels, please. I can buy Zooey as a bitch but not Emily. Why do you think she's a bitch?

by Anonymousreply 30406/12/2010

P.S. Zooey isn't vegan or even vegetarian any more.

by Anonymousreply 30506/12/2010

"Austin is inseparable from gf Sophia Bush."

Sophia is just a longtime friend and they aren't particularly good at pretending to be a couple.

by Anonymousreply 30606/12/2010

I didn't know Zooey even had a sister and she's so pale, I thought she was still vegan. Zooey is so cute, too bad she's a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 30706/12/2010

R307, Zooey confirmed it in March.

Her older sister Emily plays Temperance "Bones" Brennan in [italic]Bones[/italic]. Emily is still vegan.

by Anonymousreply 30806/12/2010

Any gossip on Dana Delany? She pings like crazy...

by Anonymousreply 30906/12/2010

I'm not saying he's real, but perhaps this info on Daphne and Austin is new? Relationships change in H'wood like everywhere else.

Maybe the relationship is real with Sophie and he's philandering with Daphne because they're on location at a boring shoot.

by Anonymousreply 31006/12/2010

[quote]I'm not saying he's real, but perhaps this info on Daphne and Austin is new? Relationships change in H'wood like everywhere else.

Exactly. Have any of you bitches ever even BEEN in love? It's entirely possible to be deeply in love with someone but still tempted by another, and sometimes people give in to that temptation. Btw Austin and Sophia are not a new couple - they've been together for a couple of years but kept it hidden until recently (though the Toothy Tile fanbois like to use this as ammo that the whole thing's a sham), so one would think this would be about the point in the relationship where the sex started getting routine and dull.

by Anonymousreply 31106/12/2010

I second R309's question. Keram, any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 31206/12/2010

"Btw Austin and Sophia are not a new couple - they've been together for a couple of years"

They aren't a couple. Check out their photo ops, they couldn't look like a real couple if their lives depend on it.

by Anonymousreply 31306/12/2010

Thanks for the link R304, I had no idea that Emily and Zooey were sisters. I knew about Bones, but I remember Emily mainly from her short role in Spiderman 2 as a receptionist.

I wonder why Zooey gave up being a vegan, they usually are gung-ho about sticking with it.

by Anonymousreply 31406/12/2010

Health reasons, presumably.

by Anonymousreply 31506/12/2010

[quote]How the hell can a 33yr old man be crushing over a 18yr old kid? Geez Orlando.

Don't forget that it's allegedly a "long-time crush".

Now clutch those pearls tighter!

by Anonymousreply 31606/12/2010

Remember when Keram said Liam was fucking Bradley nobody believed it, and now the movie comes out and everybody believes it.

by Anonymousreply 31706/12/2010

Not everyone believes it though.

by Anonymousreply 31806/12/2010

IIRC from her Top Chef appearance, Zooey wasn't just vegan -- she was a major food freak -- no soy, no wheat gluten, AND vegan (so no dairy, no egg, no cheese and no meat) and some other allergies I can't remember.

I don't know how she reasonably stayed alive.

by Anonymousreply 31906/12/2010

[quote]I don't know if this KMS is a DL employee trying to turn this site back into what it used to be, but if so, thank you. Now make it an all-celeb-gossip site only and it might come back all the way.

Terrible idea to the nth power. When it's all-gossip, the straight gossip-lovers flock in. I like the mix of gossip (gay-related for the most part) and politics (ditto, or at least wholly liberal/progressive) and current events (if not gay-related, then dissected by gay people).

I'm not a heterophobe, but I play one on DL.

by Anonymousreply 32006/12/2010

I'm so upset. I'm going to pick up a boy tonight.

by Anonymousreply 32106/12/2010

What a bitch! Emily was delightful when Liz Feldman interviewed her. I can't buy her as a bitch. Sorry, Keram. Maybe it's because I'm a feminist vegan lesbian who has a serious crush on her.

R307, I'd guess that Zooey was vegan due to allergies and Emily's influence. My formerly super vegan cousin is an omnivore again. I've been a vegetarian since 1998. Recently I became vegan. I can't imagine eating meat again, but some vegans go back. Hopefully I'll stay vegan for life

by Anonymousreply 32306/12/2010

After the inedible crap most of those Top Chef contestants cooked for her, I can see why Zooey would give up being a hardcore vegan.

I certainly did.

by Anonymousreply 32406/12/2010

" Austin has had the hots for her ever since watching MP as a kid and isn't minding the 20-year age difference."

Just curious about this statement. How does Keram know Austin has had the 'hots' for some old cougar since he was a kid? Last time Keram talked about Nichols he didn't know him.

I smell major bullshit here. Especially since a no-mark (sorry Austin, but...) c-list (if that) TV actor is becoming the focus of the thread. Someone's PR team is well out in force today!

I'm guessing someone has major hopes pinned on Nichols for some reason. And how in hell do you put a 'fling' on hiatus to go back to your regular smiling photo op 'girlfriend' (Bush) and then begin said fling again - with her consent?

Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 32506/13/2010

[quote] Emily was delightful when Liz Feldman interviewed her. I can't buy her as a bitch

She pretends to be something (or someone) she is not for a living, so making herself look nice and loveable isn't probably that difficult for her.

Sorry, but you won't get her real persona from an interview. We don't know if she is a bitch or not. She could be either....

by Anonymousreply 32606/13/2010

I kind of agree with R320. Making it gossip-only would be the boring thing to do; DL would basically morph in to a "Perez Hilton"-type site. I also like the blend of discussions going on; I don't want DL to just be a glossy-mag on the internet kind of site.

What's your justification for calling R320 a nerd, R322? Is it because he has an interest in subjects outside of who's gay and who has the biggest dick? If so, that would be a sad reflection on you.

by Anonymousreply 32706/13/2010

Oh, who cares about Zoey Deschanel's veganism? I want to hear about Logan Lerman's sluttiness.

by Anonymousreply 32806/13/2010

[R327] I called THIS Keram out for being like Perez Hilton. This is a gossip thread after all, that you're posting on, so I'm not sure why you're assuming all gossip-lovers are Perez.

The justification for calling R320 a nerd ... and read your own post -- turning a gossip thread into a discussion about politics and other stuff -- this is the problem.

At its peak, was not full of endless threads by people who pay to post to start discussion such as "Oscar's favorite ladies of the 1950's" if they have no one else to talk to.

The general discussion idea is what has dragged us through years of posters discussing their shit (literally), mutilated animals, and any tedious discussion anyone wants to bring up.

Some of us have people to talk to for things other than gossip.

by Anonymousreply 32906/13/2010

To R320/327

Until a few weeks ago, we had paid posters whining that this place was dead, complaining that no one was responding to their posts, and begging for the site to be opened up ...

A gossip thread was posted and in a matter of days has a sequel

If you can't see why people are really want to be here, then you're morons, nerds or not.

by Anonymousreply 33006/13/2010

R328 Amen to that. Vegetaranism as a discussion? Really?

by Anonymousreply 33106/13/2010

Sure the gossip threads are popular, r330, though a blend of topics suits me.

But the fact that the Primetime barricade is down for now might have a little something to do with the number of posts as well.

by Anonymousreply 33206/13/2010

Im with R328. I want more Logan Lerman scoop.

by Anonymousreply 33306/13/2010

I want more eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 33406/13/2010

All I was saying is that a selection of topics is better than purely gossip ones. I'm not saying gossip threads are a bad thing, I enjoy them as much as the next poster, I was merely saying gossip-only is already catered for on other sites but I don't doubt that gossip-threads are more popular.

I just think it's interesting reading politics threads, like all the Prop 8 stuff, especially as I'm from the UK so it's good to hear what's going on across the pond as it were.

I didn't mean to suggest that gossip lovers are all like Perez Hilton; I just meant that I found it odd that you were slagging off someone for having a desire to keep DL a mix of things.

Obviously the mundane threads about everyday shit are not a benefit to the site (which incidentally R320 didn't champion either), but then not every gossip thread is full of witty banter and new/believable gossip. You take the rough with the smooth.

by Anonymousreply 33506/13/2010

I liked the previous version of the software where you could select between gossip and politics to view.

by Anonymousreply 33606/13/2010

Sorry to bring it up again, but maybe Zooey's change in diet will change her nasty attitude!

by Anonymousreply 33706/13/2010

I met Zooey long before she became a vegan and she was a nasty bitch then so I doubt the diet change will have any effect.

by Anonymousreply 33806/13/2010

Details about the nasty attitude please, r338.

by Anonymousreply 33906/13/2010

Keram is over.

It was a short, sad, fictional run.

by Anonymousreply 34006/13/2010

Oh shut up R340. Stop trying to take the fun out of everything.

by Anonymousreply 34106/13/2010

I'm working with one of the makeup artists for OTH on Tues. I will get the facts about the Daphne dirt.

by Anonymousreply 34206/13/2010

Keram thanks for the info on Stiles and Biel, and for looking into Reaser!

by Anonymousreply 34306/13/2010

Keram, do you know anything about Bryan Singer? Is he still banging underage guys?

by Anonymousreply 34406/13/2010

Come on. The Daphne thing is a big wink that this thread is a fake. It'd be like Keram reporting an item on Meryl and Glennie.

by Anonymousreply 34506/13/2010

Where's Keram? Want more gossip!

by Anonymousreply 34606/14/2010

Please explain "Logan's frankly slutty nature". Gay or Bi? Top or Bottom? Who has he done? Dean Collins?

by Anonymousreply 34706/14/2010

What's up with Timothy Olyphant. I hear nothing abt him but he's too good-looking to be monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 34806/14/2010

I also want more on Logan Lerman, who I assumed was a cocky str8 slut. Maybe he really did fuck his little buddy who doesn't get work anymore (Dean Collins, who someone mentioned above).

by Anonymousreply 34906/15/2010

by Anonymousreply 35006/16/2010

LRMA or Makeup Artist, please step in when Keram's gone. You three provide the best gossip here!!

by Anonymousreply 35106/16/2010

Keram, give us lesbians more gossip! Please confirm that Amber Heard is a lesbian. Were Dianna Agron and Lea Michele actually secretly dating while they were living together? Are Cindy Crawford and Randi Gerber both secretly gay?

by Anonymousreply 35206/16/2010

Is it horrible that I have no idea who Amber Heard, Dianna Agron, Lea Michele and Randi Gerber are?

by Anonymousreply 35306/16/2010

No R353, no need to turn it in.

Dianna and Lea Michele are on Glee. If you don't watch that show (or follow the Tony's Lea hate thread) you wouldn't know who hey are.

Randy Gerber is Cindy Crawford's way hot husband and successful bar/club magnate. They've been married awhile now. And the hotness produced 2 gorgeous kids. I've heard they swing but it's definitely not bearding. They also are strangely close with Clooney and his Italian chick.

by Anonymousreply 35406/17/2010

What is the story with Kim Delaney?

by Anonymousreply 35606/18/2010

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Dana is good friends of friends and every story I know about her is 100% straight. I have yet other friends who have run into her on dates, with men, younger men, she only goes out with younger men. She's a hip, very foxy, free spirit who has never had an interest in starting a family and is independent and very, very fit and enjoys herself and her life. I would say "I KNOW she's not gay" but who knows, maybe everything her close friends know about her is a lie. But I caught not a whiff of the bread pudding on her breath.

She also always wears ballet flats when I see her. And she is in amazing shape. FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 35706/19/2010

I'm not Keram but I have heard that RDJ hooked up with a young stud in a hotel, some weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 35806/19/2010

by Anonymousreply 35906/19/2010

Who is RDJ?

by Anonymousreply 36006/19/2010

Robert John Downey Jr.

by Anonymousreply 36106/19/2010

R358, R360, Are you talking about this?

by Anonymousreply 36206/19/2010

Also Dana Delany had a long involvement with Don Henley.

by Anonymousreply 36306/19/2010

She's a hip, very foxy, free spirit who has never had an interest in starting a family and is independent and very, very fit and enjoys herself and her life."

IMPOSSIBLE!! She has to be gay!!!

by Anonymousreply 36406/19/2010

Dana is not gay already. Next.

by Anonymousreply 36506/19/2010

What about KIM Delaney? I heard rumors in the 90's that she was testing out the other side. Any truth?

by Anonymousreply 36606/19/2010

If Dana Delany isn't gay then she's the dykiest straight woman I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 36706/19/2010

And Meredith Baxter was married 3 times and has 5 kids, R363. What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 36806/19/2010

So, R367, confidence, financial independence, being a free spirit who dates men and doesn't want to start a family = dyke?

I need to sit some straight female friends of mine down and tell them they are not heteros who live life by their own rules but are closeted dykes.

And what do I tell the insecure, financially dependent, desperately attach their self esteem to their relationships, sperm bank loving lesbians? That they are, in fact, just heteros who can't find a good man?

And, FWIW, I've loved/crushed on Dana Delaney since she was on "China Beach". Sometimes, an independent hetero is just an independent hetero.

by Anonymousreply 36906/19/2010

[quote]So, [R367], confidence, financial independence, being a free spirit who dates men and doesn't want to start a family = dyke?

Where in this thread did you read this, R369? These are your words. Nobody said this. The point is that Delany pings. It has nothing to do with her being confident or single. Don't put words in people's mouths.

Personally, I have met a lot of women who are independent and don't want a family and I have never thought of them as anything but straight and that's because they don't give off a gay vibe. Like it or not, Dana pings so loud it's deafening.

by Anonymousreply 37006/19/2010

Dana Delaney doesn't ping. She's just old and single.

by Anonymousreply 37106/19/2010

Right, it's absolutely NOT about the fact that she isn't married and hasn't started a family, many straight women do that, sure, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

But statements like "I've had times with people..." (meaning sex), obviously choosing gender-neutral expressions (often in interviews), having an entire floor of her house labeled as the "breast-floor" (her words. Not mine) ... I could go on forever. Thats the reason why she pings. I wouldn't even say she's a lesbian, but she MUST have had the occasional fling with a woman, otherwise it just makes 0 sense

by Anonymousreply 37206/19/2010

what about the lesbian glasses, R371?

by Anonymousreply 37306/19/2010

That's your opinion, R371. Some people have a different opinion. She doesn't ping to you but she does to others.

by Anonymousreply 37406/19/2010

NPH did a movie with Alex you think he tapped that?

by Anonymousreply 37506/19/2010

[quote]having an entire floor of her house labeled as the "breast-floor" (her words. Not mine)

Seriously, R372? Did she say that in an interview?

by Anonymousreply 37606/19/2010

Why is it called a breast floor?

by Anonymousreply 37706/19/2010

What's a breast-floor, anyway? Sounds painful. And I second anybody's request to hear more about that Alex Prettyfer.

by Anonymousreply 37806/19/2010

A cluster of black-and-white photographs, mostly nudes, hang on one wall, and on another there's an early John Alexander painting, The Interview, depicting a wide-eyed, topless blonde in a hot tub with an Uncle Fester type. "Obviously I had a theme," Delany says. "This was sort of my breast floor. I'm trying to change it up a little."

From a MORE-Magazine interview. That's why. Ping!

by Anonymousreply 37906/19/2010

I don't want that blind item at R362 to be about RDJ, because I don't want him to relapse.

Gay sex, yes. Drugs, no.

by Anonymousreply 38006/19/2010

Considering RDJ's success in recent movies I don't think being back on drugs will lower his chances to be cast in future blockbusters.

by Anonymousreply 38106/19/2010

Dana Delaney is straight. Kim Delaney....might not be.......

by Anonymousreply 38206/19/2010

Well, we have to find out if Kim Delaney has a breast floor and lesbian glasses.

by Anonymousreply 38306/19/2010

RDJ has never been off drugs.

by Anonymousreply 38406/19/2010

Keram what say you about Kim D.?

by Anonymousreply 38606/19/2010

Dana Delany also said in an interview when she found out her character was going lez in DH she was so excited she jumped up and down in the parking lot! Yeah all straight actresses do that!

by Anonymousreply 38706/19/2010

R387 are you retarded? This is your proof she's lez? When it is common knowledge that she is straight?

by Anonymousreply 38806/20/2010

Calm down, R388. R387 didn't say that's proof that she's gay. The poster just said that a straight woman wouldn't act that way. It's little things like that that Delany says or does that makes her ping.

by Anonymousreply 38906/20/2010

Word! It's just the sum of sooo many little things (like her always saying "I am in Paris with my lesbian girlfriend")

It's not just that, so calm down *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 39006/20/2010

The Zooey is a bitch trolls are at it again.

by Anonymousreply 39106/20/2010

She is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 39206/20/2010

[quote] Keram knows that although it wasn't his first sexual experience, the first time Zac Efron bottomed was for Lucas Grabeel, during the several-month period they secretly dated after filming the first "High School Musical" film

r-179 from the first thread confirmed.

[quote] Know Lucas Grabeel. We are from the same town, Springfield, Mo and what Keram says is true. Lucas was very proud of that umm 'fact.'

Was that the first time the two had sex? Was that a one time bottoming and Grabeel bottomed other times or was that their relationship?

Efron was also said to have had sex with Sterling Knight and Hunter Parrish. Can anyone confirm? Who was the top & Bottom in those relationships?

Sterling Knight is now (or was) roommates with Ryan Pingston. Is Ryan gay as well and who was the top?

by Anonymousreply 39306/23/2010

I have no idea who Sterling Knight is, but I totally believe Zac had something with Hunter Parrish. When he was interviewed on "Chelsea Lately," he got giggly when Chelsea brought up Zac and said they used to "hangout a lot" and Chelsea made a snide remark.

by Anonymousreply 39406/23/2010

What about Corbin Bleu? Gay or straight?

by Anonymousreply 39506/23/2010

Who's Wentworth dating now?

by Anonymousreply 39606/23/2010

by Anonymousreply 39706/23/2010

No more on Logan Lerman?

by Anonymousreply 39806/23/2010

Yeah, OK, R399.

And you know exactly why Dana Delany does or says something because you are in her mind and you live with her 24/7, right?

It's not about one or two interviews. R390 got it right. It's the sum of a lot of little things that she says. Honestly, I don't believe she's gay(or at least, she doesn't see herself as gay) but I don't believe she's straight, either. I believe she's had same sex experiences and you can tell from the way she talks about women that she's genuinely attracted to them. I can totally see her ending up in a same sex relationship if the right woman comes along.

by Anonymousreply 40006/23/2010

[quote]Because ABC told her they wanted her on one of their pilots and this was her exit from her Housewives contract, and whaddaya know? She got on a pilot and her show is picked up.

Marc Cherry told her about the lesbian storyline way before her new show was picked up. The pilot was picked up only a month ago. That's why Cherry had to hurry up and close the Katherine/Robin storyline. Delany said in an interview that Katherine's affair with Robin was supposed to end in a different way but since everthing happened in a matter of days they had to be written off.

by Anonymousreply 40106/23/2010

Why do you all get so worked up over this shit? Because you do know it's fiction, right?

Or are your lives just so empty?

by Anonymousreply 40206/23/2010

Give it a rest, R402. This is a fucking gossip site. Nobody is getting worked up. The only one that is a bit confused about what is fiction and reality is R399. She's the only one analyzing Delany's behavior. She's on a crusade to prove just how straight Dana Delany is.

by Anonymousreply 40306/23/2010

[quote]Keram knows that Rob Pattinson is innately straight, but Taylor Hanson's seductive powers (ones that generally involve copious amounts of illicit substances, his favored one being Ecstacy) are considerable, and certainly enough to turn undersexed Pattinson "heteroflexible" for a recent evening when both were in L.A. Keram also knows that Taylor considers this his biggest "bedpost notch" to date.

So I did some asking around with my connections. "Keram" tell me why I'm calling partial BS on this one? There's SOME truth here, but you made a big leap as well. If you can dish the facts about this one then I'll give you more credit. Otherwise you're guilty of passing third party info on with some intense embellishments.

by Anonymousreply 40406/23/2010

Aww man, I LOVE the Hanson Insider - are you Milwaukee Man by any chance r404?

If you are that old DL thread with your old Hanson posts was Class A gossip that used to make this place the best back then.

And please do feel free to put Keram right if you have anything to say, spill it!

by Anonymousreply 40506/23/2010

Whatever happened to the poster who used to have the inside scoop on all the boy bands, particularly N*SYNC? I think the name was Latina something or other. She used to have really good dish.

by Anonymousreply 40606/23/2010

Latina Girl.

by Anonymousreply 40706/23/2010

Yes, that was it! Thank you, R407.

by Anonymousreply 40806/23/2010

R404, we've got Keram's version which I also thought sounded like BS, mainly because Pattinson's bodyguards aren't likely that incompetent. Is the truth more that Taylor was interested but got thwarted?

by Anonymousreply 40906/23/2010

R405 That's not me, but I know who you're talking about. ;) They were one of few people on DL back then that did know what they were talking about.

There's a thread here on the DL that I've been pretty involved in for the past few months. Just search Taylor Hanson and it's the thread with over 333 posts. Half way in I started using an ID with my posts, if you pay attention though you can tell who I am before that.

R409 I'll wait until Keram replies. I'd like to see how on target they are. Meanwhile if you're interested in enough, the Taylor Hanson thread makes for some interesting reading. ;)

by Anonymousreply 41006/24/2010

Keram ain't never coming back!

by Anonymousreply 41106/24/2010

That's because Keram Malicki-Sanchez knows... shit.

by Anonymousreply 41206/25/2010

Oh, he knows you r412

by Anonymousreply 41306/25/2010

R412 = Jake, panicking.

That's not me, but I know who you're talking about. ;) They were one of few people on DL back then that did know what they were talking about. ------------------------------------------

Thanks, yeah, that was some great goss. And I think he was Man From Milwaukee when I think on it. I'll check your thread out though. Man, Taylor gets around some don't he? If any bit of this stuff is true he's like a walking pron directory. :)

by Anonymousreply 41406/26/2010

You cannot leave without having told us more about Logan Lerman's sluttiness, Keram! That's just not right.

by Anonymousreply 41506/28/2010

by Anonymousreply 41606/28/2010

Where are you, Keram?

by Anonymousreply 41706/29/2010

Keram doesn't post day in and day out. He comes and goes.

by Anonymousreply 41806/29/2010

Keram hasn't been here for a month and the gossip has dryed up on DL again. We need him back.

by Anonymousreply 41908/01/2010

Twas interesting that after the Hanson Insider posted some explicit info on Taylor was due to come out on the 'net it did a about a month after.%0D %0D Not being a fan or much invested in the story it seems not to have caused much of a ripple (I think it was some audio tape) but maybe the world of Hanson has been affected more by it.

by Anonymousreply 42008/01/2010

[quote]the gossip has dryed up on DL again%0D %0D That's because the gossipers get bashed to Hell and back. Look at today's thread from someone who was at the Clinton wedding yesterday. It's a total waste of time to post gossip these days.

by Anonymousreply 42108/01/2010

what happened to the Hanson Thread. It disappeared from my thread watcher and I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 42208/01/2010

by Anonymousreply 42308/03/2010

Check out this site. Better than anything Keram could ever dish out...

by Anonymousreply 42408/04/2010

r424 you have to be kidding. That webpage is not supplying any unique shit or special insider information. It's just a collection of internet rumors, some more credible than others, thrown together without even any sourcing.

by Anonymousreply 42508/04/2010

LMAO at R24. You're such a n00b. That is from the A List, a bullshit gossip list from almost 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 42608/04/2010

Most of that list is spot on, R426.

by Anonymousreply 42708/04/2010

So he knows Jake G is straight

by Anonymousreply 42808/04/2010

That list just happens to fit with internet rumors, r427, because it IS internet rumors compiled together. That doesn't make it reliable or accurate.

by Anonymousreply 42908/04/2010

Some of the list became internet rumors because a few of them are true, R429.

by Anonymousreply 43008/04/2010

Who the fuck are these people?!

by Anonymousreply 43108/04/2010

That list has been around a long time. I think it was called the "A" list or something like that. Some of it is accurate, but I wouldn't rely on it.

by Anonymousreply 43208/04/2010

[quote] Look at today's thread from someone who was at the Clinton wedding yesterday...%0D %0D That Poster was a fake. After his initial post, he never said another word. He just wanted to get the board all riled up....

by Anonymousreply 43308/04/2010

Keram is obviously gone. Is someone else willing to step up and share some juicy stuff or do I have to get my fix on

by Anonymousreply 43408/17/2010

When will Keram ever come back?

by Anonymousreply 43508/21/2010

by Anonymousreply 43608/22/2010

Are you him, r436?

by Anonymousreply 43708/22/2010

He's not gone. I just accidentally discovered KMS is one of the guys having a meltdown in the "Soda at every meal" thread, which was going strong last Thursday-Friday.

by Anonymousreply 43808/24/2010

He's R95 et al. at the link. I only found out because I used Troll-dar over there and then went back to the threadlist, only to find this thread lit up. I assume this means he'll be back to this thread or start a new Part III.

by Anonymousreply 43908/24/2010

Hate troll-dar.

by Anonymousreply 44008/24/2010

by Anonymousreply 44108/24/2010

What are you talking about r441?

by Anonymousreply 44208/24/2010

by Anonymousreply 44308/26/2010

"So he knows Jake G is straight"%0D %0D Ummmm, nope. 'Bad skin, dating Kirsten Dunst' means absolutely nothing, unless you are a fangirl desperately trying to read straightness into one black and white sentence from 10 years ago. %0D %0D He publicly dated Dunst for years - fact. But then Elton John was married - fact. The list is old and there was no significant rumor about Gyllenhaal when the list was written, simple as. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 44408/28/2010

Keram is finally back, bitches, with a whole new load of goss. Yes, Keram has problems with affected soda queens. Yes, Keram has two computers and posted the first thread on his laptop.

Keram knows that Jake Gyllenhaal and Henry Cavill had a spectacularly bad break-up earlier this summer after months of Jake making secret trips to Montreal while Henry was filming "Immortals." Seems the catalyst here was Stephen Dorff, Henry's co-star and the epitome of bi as well as the epitome of douche, but also a misunderstanding between Jake and Henry as to their level of exclusivity. Jake thought it "went without saying" that they were an exclusive couple; Henry thought it was still open and casual since they hadn't yet formally discussed the topic of exclusivity, and started a fling with Dorff. Jake discovered the affair via the most proletarian of methods: seeing a discarded condom wrapper in Henry's trash. As if his summer wasn't already bad enough, what with "Prince of Persia" tanking, it seems poor Jake had totally fallen for Henry.

Keram finally heard what went on between Mariska Hargitay and Sharon Stone - or, rather, what's still going on: Sharon's apparently pulling a Meredith Baxter and discovering later in life that she's of the Sappho persuasion, and she and Mariska have been going at it hot and heavy during Mariska's entire hiatus. At present Sharon's shopping for Manhattan real estate so they can spend more time together while Mariska shoots SVU. (Proof that not all lesbians move in together after three weeks!)

Keram knew that Alex Pettyfer had a slight daddy complex, but was unaware until recently that he has a slight GRANDdaddy complex: Pettyfer has been having routine threesomes with Victor Garber and his very handsome boyfriend most of the summer, on double-secret down-low trips to P-town.

Keram knows that the first thing LiLo did after exiting rehab was a round of phone calls to her dealer friends seeking info on the latest, state-of-the-art drug-masking agents. She quickly got hooked up with the guy who developed Lance Armstrong's dope-detector-fakeout goods. (Oh, did Keram forget to mention that Lance has spent over $5 million of his own money over the past decade on developing more and more advanced performance enhancers?)

Keram knows that Jamie-Lynn Sigler thinks she "traded up" by going from dating Jerry Ferrara to dating NY Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, but she might think otherwise if she learns he's banging none other than Tiger Woods' whore, Rachel Uchitel, on the side.

While on the subject of "Entourage" stars: Keram knows that Jeremy Piven is still hooking up with former "Entourage" guest star and current "NCIS: LA" star Barrett Foa, but Barrett refuses to get serious with Jeremy because of his raging coke problem.

Aaaaaand while on the subject of "NCIS: LA," Keram thinks LL Cool J has one *hell* of a set of balls hitting on co-star Chris O'Donnell, quite possibly THE straightest man in Hollywood history, but Chris gracefully turned him down and it hasn't affected their work relationship.

by Anonymousreply 44508/28/2010

I'm also a lying sack of shit bitches!!!%0D %0D All ya gotta do is check out IMDB and find out whats what, and a few BS BI on gossip sites.%0D %0D You bitches believe anything

by Anonymousreply 44608/28/2010

"Keram knew that Alex Pettyfer had a slight daddy complex, but was unaware until recently that he has a slight GRANDdaddy complex"%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Note to self: Get in touch with Alex Pettyfer

by Anonymousreply 44708/28/2010

Love! More please!

by Anonymousreply 44808/28/2010

"Keram knew that Alex Pettyfer had a slight daddy complex, but was unaware until recently that he has a slight GRANDdaddy complex: Pettyfer has been having routine threesomes with Victor Garber and his very handsome boyfriend most of the summer, on double-secret down-low trips to P-town."%0D %0D I think you just made a boatload of lesbians very happy. %0D %0D Any knowledge about the rumours of Alex' "girlfriend" Dianna Agron and her co-star Lea Michele being lovers?%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 44908/28/2010

Anything about recent hookups/breakups?

by Anonymousreply 45008/28/2010

Poor Jake.%0D %0D Wish he could find a nice man who would look after his now increasingly daddy bear ass. I'm sure there'd be any number of takers out there. %0D %0D Henry, you tart! %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 45108/29/2010

I adore Di Agron but I'm convinced she's being bearded up with any male co-star or acting male that moves right now.

by Anonymousreply 45208/29/2010

any info on Bryan Singer and Taylor Lautner's "friendship" ??

by Anonymousreply 45308/29/2010

Thank you Keram for the lesbian gossip.

by Anonymousreply 45408/29/2010

"Keram knows that Jake Gyllenhaal and Henry Cavill had a spectacularly bad break-up earlier this summer after months of Jake making secret trips to Montreal while Henry was filming "Immortals."

Poor Jakey!

by Anonymousreply 45508/29/2010

More on Alex Pettyfer please.

by Anonymousreply 45608/29/2010

Keram, you're wrong about Chris O'Donnell being the straighest man in Hollywood. I used to post on and met someone in one of the threads who went to Stanford with Reese Witherspoon. When she knew Reese, Reese had just started making movies. Reese was dating Chris O'Donnell. Anyway, one time Reese was heartbroken because she and Chris went to a club--she couldn't find Chris and when she did, she found some guy blowing Chris. She was very upset by it but because Chris had more of a career than she did at that point, she stayed with him.

As for Jake, I'll comfort him. Poor baby.

I have never heard of Alex Pettyfer and a big sigh on the Lohan dirt. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 45708/29/2010

But Lilo isn't an addict!!! I wonder how many blowjobs/pay-offs were required for the staff of UCLA to make that statement?!

by Anonymousreply 45808/29/2010

Keram, what about the tabloid reports about Jake boffing Isabel Lucas, one of Henry's co-stars in The Immortals? What was that about?

by Anonymousreply 45908/29/2010

Rico suave!

by Anonymousreply 46008/29/2010

#1. In the original (before the dark times) KMS Knows thread, MANY of us posted as Keram Malicki-Sanchez. We were joking about his name and spilling decent gossip. (Decently indecent gossip.)

#2. *This* KMS says that Joseph Gordon-Levitt is straight. I guess maybe he's straight when he's not hoovering up massive lines of coke and putting stripper cock in his mouth at underground clubs?

#3. Chris Pine is mostly straight, but he's a recovering meth-head. Look at his face. He has since had some work and filler, but in the Star Trek movie he still had plenty of scars.

#4. Hayden Christiansen is just flat-out gay, and he's a meth-head. He's a sweaty, face-picking, foul smelling meth-head.

#5. Don't you bitches go turning Nelly Patricia Hairless into some saint. She is a nasty little bitch diva to anyone who doesn't have something (a part, a bump, a cock) for her. If NPH didn't project such a "good gay" image, I'd shove the monster back into the closet, lock the door, and booby trap the fucking thing.

by Anonymousreply 46108/29/2010

I am totally with you on #5 r461.

And all of r445 is yawntastic fictional bullshit.

But, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 46208/29/2010

I believe R445

by Anonymousreply 46308/29/2010

I just don't know what to believe any more about anonymous know-it-alls all using the same name pretending to share details of celebrities, half of whom I've never heard of and none of whom are particularly interesting, but all of whom share being the subjects of contradictory gossip from this roiling pox of Malicki-Sanchezoise. I am baffled and nonplussed.

by Anonymousreply 46408/29/2010

Look, it's KMS in the olden days when he still played straight characters.

by Anonymousreply 46508/29/2010

KMS is not the actor KMS.

by Anonymousreply 46608/29/2010

Keram- What do you know about the actor Keram Malicki-Sanchez. Claims to be straght, plays a lot of gay characters and does ping.

by Anonymousreply 46708/29/2010

Obviously, 466. He's a joke on the actor though.

by Anonymousreply 46808/29/2010

What about Scott Caan? Did he really marry his boyfriend?

Any gossip on Shia LeBeouf?

What about Jesse Bradford?

by Anonymousreply 46908/29/2010

I'm with r469 - I want to know about Scott Caan. I hear only a few weeks ago that he had married his bf, but I don't know if this is gossip or truth. Any idea?

by Anonymousreply 47008/29/2010

"Any knowledge about the rumours of Alex' "girlfriend" Dianna Agron and her co-star Lea Michele being lovers?"

I second this

by Anonymousreply 47108/29/2010

What/Who will come out first? Resident Evil sequel or Wentworth Miller?

by Anonymousreply 47208/30/2010

by Anonymousreply 47408/30/2010

Keram, Jake was seen getting cozy in Montreal hotspots with Lucas--unless that was bullshit. But Montreal gossip columnists did write up about it--one person saw them together.

Isabel was also seen with Jake and his mother.

unless Isabel is a bff.

Personally, I think Jake is bi. I wouldn't doubt if he were fucking Isabel and Henry.

Does Jake do rentboys?

by Anonymousreply 47508/30/2010

[quote]Taylor is basically Bryan's ideal muscle-twink, but at this point he's too famous for Bryan to use his classic "I'll make you a *star*!" manipulation moves on him, and Taylor thinks he's a "gross old dude" sexually speaking.

Why does this put me so greatly at ease?

by Anonymousreply 47608/30/2010

R475, not Keram but I do think IF Jake has been papped with Lucas out and about then they've been told to be seen hanging out, but why not, they work together, they're friends?%0D %0D As to the rest, somebody 'seeing' them doesn't mean it's not a PR plant. There are fucking PR spies everywhere. ANY time you hear the words 'getting cozy' you can 100% guarantee it's a bunch of BS. Also when it reads that 'they looked smitten', 'they looked like a couple'. Bullshit. %0D %0D She'd be the perfect cover for Jake sneaking around seeing his boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 47708/30/2010

I know he's an older dude (I think he's hot anyway), but I always wondered if last night's Emmy winner David Strathairn ever got hit on by Clooney when during or after Good Night and Good Luck was filmed.

by Anonymousreply 47808/30/2010

Keram.. you are full of shit in regards of the Glee cast. Dianna Agron might be in a showmance with Alex P., actually they pretty much look like they are, but as far as Lea Michele goes.. nope. Sorry, but she IS with Theo Stockman. So how does that make her in a relationship also with her fellow castmate Dianna? Are you suggesting they are in an open relationship? Please..

by Anonymousreply 48008/30/2010

When I was a teenager, I raped Minnie Pearl's dead body.

by Anonymousreply 48208/30/2010

[quote]Keram, you're wrong about Chris O'Donnell being the straighest man in Hollywood. I used to post on and met someone in one of the threads who went to Stanford with Reese Witherspoon.

Sure she did dear, sure she did....

by Anonymousreply 48308/30/2010

I've heard the Lea/Dianna isn't serious but Dianna wants it to be. Dianna's more of a les, Lea is a bisexual egomaniac who wants everyone to love her.

by Anonymousreply 48408/30/2010

Silex I'm with you on Lea. As far as I know the girl is straight as an arrow (althought a bit wild) and with a steady bf. No bearding going on here.

by Anonymousreply 48508/30/2010

You guys honestly think that Lea Michele is "straight as an arrow" ? She's from Broadway, that girl has been rumored to share a bed with many boys and girls

by Anonymousreply 48608/30/2010

Nobody is as 'straight as an arrow' in Hollywood.%0D %0D They're all versatile.

by Anonymousreply 48708/30/2010

R481 (aka breathless): he's just TOLD you what he knows.%0D %0D If you weren't in some form LOOKING for info you wouldn't even be here so just be fucking grateful someone provides gossip on a gossip site. You little tard, taking it all in and then criticizing.

by Anonymousreply 48808/30/2010

Keram didn't say everyone is gay. He even set the record straight for quite a few in I.

by Anonymousreply 48908/30/2010

[quote]Silex I'm with you on Lea%0D %0D How funny, seeing that you ARE Silex. Ever heard of troll-dar? Busted. Bye bye.

by Anonymousreply 49008/30/2010

So was Dianna A.'s relationship with Dave Franco purely merkining, or is she one of those Carefree Bisexual types?

by Anonymousreply 49108/30/2010

Theo is a BGB, i'm sorry but if you can't see that then your blind.

by Anonymousreply 49208/30/2010

Silex I'm with you on Lea. As far as I know the girl is straight as an arrow (althought a bit wild) and with a steady bf. No bearding going on here. by: Anonymous

If you think Lea is as straight as an arrow you obviously haven't seen the pictures of her frenching with a girl. Check tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 49308/30/2010

R461, Chris Pine has talked openly about the horrible acne he had in HS. I'm pretty sure those are acne scars and not at all related to meth use.

by Anonymousreply 49408/30/2010

Wait, Lea's supposed boyfriend is Theo Stockman?!? I JUST saw that queen in American Idiot less than a month ago, he is gay for days! Come ON, people!

by Anonymousreply 49508/30/2010

Keram, do you know anything about Ryan Gosling? I love him.

Also, what state is the marriage of Josh Brolin and Diane Lane currently like? I keep thinking of them as battling co-dependent drunks and I'm sure he cheats on her nonstop.

by Anonymousreply 49608/30/2010

So who is Jake currently screwing? Or is he still pining for Henry?

by Anonymousreply 49708/30/2010

Keram - I was there (and have posted before). I removed him (JG-L) and hid him so paps (and people with phones) couldn't get pix. I took his ass to the 4'S and dropped him where he belonged. (I don't work in film production, but I work in an adjunct business.) No one is going to risk a bonus if the "secret" reveal of the movie has pix/video come out that definitively prove the unending rumors.

Sorry, Keram, but you're a big fraud when it comes to this.

by Anonymousreply 49808/30/2010

That josh Brolin cheats on his wife non-stop is common knowledge, R496. Don't know about her but he is definitely a drunk. Maybe they have an open marriage. I have always wondered about them. Any gossip, Keram?

by Anonymousreply 50008/30/2010

499 - JG-L was revealed to be COBRA Commander. (If you don't know what movie, well, your problem, not mine. I'm not in marketing.) End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 50108/30/2010

But removed him from WHERE? You're not making ANY sense right now, R501. Of course I know what movie you mean but what does the stripclub and coke and cock have to do with Cobra Commander??? Are you saying he was wearing his costume while doing these things?

by Anonymousreply 50208/30/2010

"...but I always wondered if last night's Emmy winner David Strathairn ever got hit on by Clooney when during or after Good Night and Good Luck was filmed."%0D %0D You'd have to have the worst gaydar in the world if you thought hitting on Strathairn would get you anywhere.%0D %0D BTW, the woman sitting next to him at the Emmys wasn't his wife. Agent perhaps? Or with someone else?

by Anonymousreply 50308/30/2010

R502, that poster is referencing that GI Joe movie that JGL was in.

by Anonymousreply 50408/30/2010

^Dude have you seen Theo Stockman? There is no way that a girl as hot as Lea Michele would date someone that ugly. I'm sorry. I'm hoping she's dating Dianna Agron or someone equally attractive, guy or girl, if only to prove she has functioning eyeballs and a shred of self-respect.

That said, both Alex Pettyfer AND Dianna Agron scream gay, or at the very least bi, but at least they're damn attractive. And I totally buy that about Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 50508/30/2010

"Keram knows that Bryan Singer is completely fucking OBSESSED with Taylor Lautner (just as David Geffen is), but has not (and probably will not) tapped that ass."%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Then why has Taylor been seen around WEHO with him?

by Anonymousreply 50608/30/2010

Lea's definitely bi, there are pics of her making out with a girl online. And she's been vocal about finding the occasional woman attractive.

Any word on Alexander Skaarsgard?

by Anonymousreply 50708/30/2010

Lucas is extremely ambitious and would not think twice about bearding for Jake.

by Anonymousreply 50808/30/2010

More GLEE gossip please.

by Anonymousreply 50908/31/2010

Lea and Dianna are definitely dating. Theo and Alex = Big Gay Beards.

by Anonymousreply 51008/31/2010

Does anyone know any gossip on Taylor Swift? There's gotta be dirt on her.

by Anonymousreply 51108/31/2010

Lucas is extremely ambitious and would not think twice about bearding for Jake.%0D %0D --------------------------------------%0D %0D Yes indeedy, Isabel Lucas' career highlight will be remembered as:%0D %0D Isabel Lucas: one of Jake's beards.

by Anonymousreply 51208/31/2010

Don't worry "Keram", Lucas ain't bearding for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 51308/31/2010

I see Isabel Lucas' PR person just joined the thread.

by Anonymousreply 51408/31/2010

Hi "Keram" @ 514

by Anonymousreply 51508/31/2010

Lea Michele and Dianna Agron's fans are delusional. Even if they are bi, doesn't mean they're dating.

by Anonymousreply 51608/31/2010

Was this song written in honor of Keram?

by Anonymousreply 51708/31/2010

R516 = anyone coming on a gay gossip forum claiming people are 'delusional' is a bona fide CAA flak and it means we are on the right track.%0D %0D Thanks for clarifying Lea and Dianna are indeed, dating.

by Anonymousreply 51808/31/2010

"Then why has Taylor been seen around WEHO with him?"%0D %0D Because he's such a desperate famewhore that he'll encourage anyone who might benefit his career, maybe? %0D %0D Singer's embarrassing himself with all the fawning, so I hope he's gotten something in return.

by Anonymousreply 51908/31/2010

[quote]Because he's such a desperate famewhore that he'll encourage anyone who might benefit his career, maybe?

I don't think that's the case #519. I'd rather guess that Taylor sees Singer as some sort of mentor who can introduce him to the hot gay (but still closeted) lifestyle; movie, games and TV geekdom and showing Taylor the behind the scenes ropes how to stay on top in the movie business.

by Anonymousreply 52008/31/2010

Keram, any goss on Eminem please?%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 52108/31/2010

Keram, was one of Matt Dillon's '80's encounters Allen Ginsberg?

by Anonymousreply 52208/31/2010

Please give us the details on Logan Lerman's "slutty nature".

by Anonymousreply 52308/31/2010

Any more Glee drama?

by Anonymousreply 52409/01/2010

Keram, do you know anything about Sarah Paulson? Did she realy cheat with Juliana Margulies? Any tales of her bitchery?

by Anonymousreply 52509/01/2010

Any dish on Meryl Streep?

by Anonymousreply 52609/01/2010

I third(?) the Glee drama

by Anonymousreply 52709/02/2010

Sarah Paulson is a bitch, R525? I've never heard of anything like that. What do you know?

by Anonymousreply 52809/02/2010

Hi Keram,%0D %0D You said there was something going on between Lea Michele and Dianna Agron. I absolutely believe you. I've seen the pictures and the videos, and the way they acted ON STAGE during the tour... they're all over each other. %0D %0D Lately, though, they seem to never be photographed together. They used to twitter each other or about each other all the time. Now, it's as if they're not friends anymore. %0D So does it mean they're over? What happened? The break-up should be fairly new cause they were always touching each tour during the summer tour? %0D

by Anonymousreply 52909/02/2010

Oops! I made a mistake. I meant: "The break-up should be fairly new cause they were always touching each OTHER during the summer tour?"%0D %0D Sorry!%0D

by Anonymousreply 53009/02/2010

Thanks for the gossip, Keram. Anything else about the Brolin/Lane marriage?

by Anonymousreply 53209/02/2010

Thanks for the Glee cast gossip. Are there anymore details you can about the Dianna/Lea relationship you can tell us?

by Anonymousreply 53309/02/2010

Do you want to know how they like it in bed, R533? Desperate much.

by Anonymousreply 53409/02/2010

Thanks about the gossip about Logan Lerman.

by Anonymousreply 53509/02/2010

Karen, is Cooper/Neeson still doing it and the details of Jackman/Palermo split please ...

by Anonymousreply 53609/02/2010

HAHAHA [R534] Thanks Keram on the gossip, Glee and otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 53709/02/2010

Thanks for the Lea/Dianna gossip!%0D Please share if you have anything else on it.

by Anonymousreply 53809/02/2010

"Keram knows that the "Glee" cast is remarkably drama free as a whole, excepting Chris Colfer's almost painfully awful crushes on nearly the show's entire male cast, Mark Salling topping the list (so to speak)."%0D %0D %0D %0D Awww, bless Chris Colfer he seems delightful.%0D %0D I wish he could find a nice boyfriend.%0D %0D Will you fix it for him Keram? Someone really nice. Not fake whore nice.%0D %0D Thanks for the Eminem goss which I asked about. Do you know if he's found his inner homo these days? What's his deal with Elton? Iread they are platonically close. He seems to really enjoy playing up the homo gigs with Bruno and sending himself up. Is Em mellowing in his old age?

by Anonymousreply 53909/02/2010

Since when is Eliza Dushku playing straight?

by Anonymousreply 54009/02/2010

I would like to know what's going on in the house of mouse aka Disney

by Anonymousreply 54109/03/2010

Keram, I echo a previous poster--anything on Ryan Gosling?

by Anonymousreply 54209/03/2010

Brolin cheated on Lane with Fox during "Jonah Hex". And fame has gone to all the Glee kids. Also: Lea is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 54309/03/2010

We always here about Brolin cheating on his wife and being an asshole. It's more or less common knowledge at this point. But what about her? Why is she still with him? Does she have any bf's on the side?

by Anonymousreply 54409/03/2010

What about Eliza Dushku? Isn't she straight?

by Anonymousreply 54509/03/2010

Keram, speaking of Jake G, did he really have a relationship with gorgeous model/actor Justin Clynes?

by Anonymousreply 54609/03/2010

a cast of glee is a certified lesbian. she has a current non showbiz GF.

by Anonymousreply 54709/04/2010

I'm going under the assumption you don't mean Jane Lynch, r547. If that is the case, then please let it be D Aragon or H Morris (ditzy Brittany). I could totally see that.

by Anonymousreply 54809/04/2010

Didn't Taylor Swift try to hook up Cory Monteith from Glee with Taylor Hanson

by Anonymousreply 54909/04/2010

Do you mean that yould make Cory the lesbian, R549?

by Anonymousreply 55009/04/2010

I think R147 is just repeating some very random gossip about Lea Michele from one of the zeta boards. Something along the lines of "I have a friend who has a cousin who knows a girl..." etc. %0D %0D Complete hear say.

by Anonymousreply 55109/04/2010

"And fame has gone to all the Glee kids. Also: Lea is a bitch."

Those kids don't have enough talent to let fame go to their heads. Once that show gets canceled (and it'll happen sooner than later because it's a fringe hit rather than a real hit show), they're ALL in for a rude awakening. Especially ugly Lea, meter maid.

by Anonymousreply 55209/04/2010

[548] certainly one of the younger casts. looks can be deceiving. her closest friends already know.

by Anonymousreply 55309/04/2010

If you're going to pretend to have insider gossip R547/553, at least attempt to have a grasp on the English language.

Go away, and stop sullying this thread with your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 55409/04/2010

I don't know why Eliza Dusku's name keeps popping up but I would like to know if she's straight or not.

by Anonymousreply 55509/04/2010

"Those kids don't have enough talent to let fame go to their heads. Once that show gets canceled (and it'll happen sooner than later because it's a fringe hit rather than a real hit show), they're ALL in for a rude awakening. Especially ugly Lea, meter maid."%0D %0D %0D %0D I hate the Glee gang, but Glee really isn't a "Fringe" hit. It does very, very well in the 18-34 demo. But Dataloungers think Mad Men is a hit, so...%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 55609/05/2010

I think the risk for Glee is that their fickle young demographic could abandon the show for something better practically overnight. Older viewers tend to be more loyal and keep watching a bit further even though they have some real issues with in what direction their favorite show is heading. Young folks rather go "fuck that, let's do ... instead!" and later "well, I would watch it again, but I missed so many episodes, so I don't bother and maybe wait for the DVD release and watch it while I'm ill"

by Anonymousreply 55709/05/2010

[R554] i'm not expecting everyone to believe me. surely because i'm an anonymous. sorry if I disappoint you with my English. It's not my 1st language after all. I'm not here to please YOU i'm here to share what I know.

by Anonymousreply 55809/05/2010

[quote] Keram knows that Eminem was Dr. Dre's bitchboy for several years when he was first starting out, and that it's the root of his deep-seated drug issues.%0D %0D Eminem and Dre have never even lived in the same city. Eminem wasn't very cute when he started out, so he wouldn't be an obvious choice even if he'd been regularly available. His serious drug dependency problem started many years into his career and do not need any secret sexual revelations to explain them. When his mom was raising him she had a prescription pill problem like he eventually developed, he's had a really fucked up personal life with the marrying/divorcing/remarrying and the constant public feuds with family, he'd gotten really isolated by the fame and his reaction to it, he had career pressure, and a couple of his remaining friends had been shot.%0D %0D Everyone has desperately wanted Eminem to be secretly gay since back when he was the only rapper (black or white) who was getting called out on the popular practice of using gay slurs on enemies. I think that will has manufactured some fun but empty and nonsensical rumors among our community.

by Anonymousreply 55909/05/2010

Wow, r559, a bit much. %0D %0D I only asked if Keram 'knew' any gay gossip on Eminem. I am not 'desperate' for him to be gay because I want him to be, much to your assumption. I just simply asked if there were anything to the gossip and since this is a GAY gossip site I figured here would be a good place to ask. %0D %0D Since I don't go out there asking these things on the straight sites. %0D %0D And one doesn't have to 'live' in the same city to be involved, theoretically.

by Anonymousreply 56009/05/2010

Sorry, was referring to R547, not R147 in the post above. %0D %0D But yeah, I doubt 557/553/554 "knows" much of anything.%0D %0D Why not just come out with the name of this so called lez? Why the guessing game? You would be more credible if you just came out and said it and cited some sort of source.

by Anonymousreply 56109/05/2010

[quote]Someone who used to post on a certain soap thread and got fired from it.

Well that really sucks. Were they explicit in telling you that your firing was the result of your posting here? Had you signed or agreed to anything not to share backstage gossip? I'm just wondering if there's a lawsuit you could pursue.

by Anonymousreply 56209/05/2010

Keram, what do you know about Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 56309/05/2010

So the lez is one of the younger ones on the show, is that what the poster meant? Who are some of the younger women on Glee? I'll have to check the dates of birth to see which one the poster might be referring to.

by Anonymousreply 56409/05/2010

[quote] I am not 'desperate' for him to be gay because I want him to be, much to your assumption.%0D %0D I didn't say YOU were desperate for him to be gay or fault you for asking the question. What I said was that these nonsensical rumors get made about Eminem because people for years have wanted him to be gay so badly. They also are shittily put together claims but generally get accepted in the community no matter how out of step with simple, easily verifiable facts because none of the guys gossiping have followed rap enough to manufacture or spot a workable story. %0D %0D [quote] And one doesn't have to 'live' in the same city to be involved, theoretically.%0D %0D Being somebody's "bitchboy for several years" does imply a lot of proximity and physical availability.%0D %0D If you are a rich guy in LA picking a longterm bitchboy, do you really want the chunky spotty trailer park guy who is across the country in Detroit all the time when he's not on the road touring? Bear in mind that there are a lot of hot guys in LA, and that this new white rapper is hugely valuable, marketable and talented and trying to compel him into sex would be pushing him towards leaving for another label. Leaving for another label and taking along a story and maybe even evidence of you putting the moves on him, which would have been eagerly received by labels like Murder Inc for ammunition in the ongoing "he's gay and womanly" "no, HE is the one who's gay and womanly" rap feud wars. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 56509/05/2010

Erm, oookay.%0D %0D I think I'll wait for Keram to reply, r565.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 56609/05/2010

"What I said was that these nonsensical rumors get made about Eminem because people for years have wanted him to be gay so badly"%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Um, who wants him to be gay? Most gays either despise him or don't give a shit about him one way or the other. I think he's fugly, overrated, and untalented and I really don't want him on the team. Why are you so obsessed with him anyway?

by Anonymousreply 56709/05/2010

r566 you're presumably an adult so you know that applying some fact checks and logic to hearsay stories is appropriate, I hope.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 56809/05/2010

"I think the risk for Glee is that their fickle young demographic could abandon the show for something better practically overnight. Older viewers tend to be more loyal and keep watching a bit further even though they have some real issues with in what direction their favorite show is heading"%0D %0D %0D %0D Fickle young demographic? It does well with 18-34 year olds, not tweens or toddlers. That is the demographic networks and advertisers want.

by Anonymousreply 56909/05/2010

R568, what is your deal with me, just leave me alone. Stop following me around. %0D %0D I came here to listen to Keram not get a lecture off you.

by Anonymousreply 57009/05/2010

r567 there isn't much interest (positive or negative) in him now, but that wasn't the case years ago when this kind of rumor was getting brewed up and lots of gays and gay organizations were obsessing about him and his music while completely ignoring the rest of rap and rap culture. %0D %0D I'm not personally obsessed about him, but I've followed rap enough that I have something to say here. If no one else here has followed it enough to contribute to the regular DL sort of talk and analysis about a gossip item that's not my fault.

by Anonymousreply 57109/05/2010

Keram, please feel free to interject at ANY point. No, ANY point. Really.

by Anonymousreply 57209/05/2010

keram... anything on natalie portman

by Anonymousreply 57309/06/2010

Keram there is drama with the Glee cast. Blind items on the Gossip Boy site have brought out that Diana and Lea lived together but near the end of last season Lea moved out. Diana caught major feelings for Lea and wanted to be exclusive. Lea wanted to keep things as they had been, the two girls sharing their bed with others along for the ride. Diana was heartbroken and there was some drama at work because of it but nothing that production couldn't handle.

by Anonymousreply 57409/06/2010

Second Natalie Portman. But Gossip Boy blasted the idea of those blinds being Lea and Dianna. JSYK.

by Anonymousreply 57509/07/2010

Keram, Ted Cassablanca seems to be convinced that there is nothing going on between Lea and Dianna from Glee. In fact, he said he found it funny that people believe their friendship to be more than friendship. Is he usually a reliable source or is he known for telling lies...%0D We miss you here!

by Anonymousreply 57609/07/2010

He did r575 I don't recall him doing that.

by Anonymousreply 57709/07/2010

#1 These co-stars are beautiful women who have a lot of buzz about their show. They also had become very close off camera, much unlike their on-screen relationship. They hooked up for awhile, often bringing home a guy or gal to join in. Sometimes they even liked to hook up in public bathrooms at the bar. One of the girls became clingy and wanted more one on one then four on four. The other, set in her partying ways, packed her bags and was gone by Wednesday.

This is the Gossip Boy blind I was talking about. GB as a rule does not comment on his own blinds and I found nothing on him denying that the ladies in the above blind are from Glee.

by Anonymousreply 57809/07/2010

Ted C as a reliable source! LOL! That's a good one, R576.

by Anonymousreply 57909/08/2010

Every gossip columnist gets paid to keep quiet about certain celebs. The same goes for "inning" closeted celebs and become an active part of the celeb's PR machinery by mentioning his or her public heterosexual lifestyle and squash potential gay themed gossip or sightings.

by Anonymousreply 58009/08/2010

There must be someone who works or has worked in "Glee",who knows the truth

by Anonymousreply 58109/08/2010

So many want to know about Ryan Gosling being gay. I have always suspected that he and his cute bandmate Zach are more than just friends.

Even though we have seen Ryan looking cozy with a coterie of attractive women over the past few years including Michelle ( I love to f#ck my costars) Williams, nothing seems to last with them. However, Zach has been with him for over 5 years and they have been photographed together all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 58209/08/2010

#582, bros before hos.

by Anonymousreply 58309/08/2010

Ted does "in" people (like Kristen Stewart)

by Anonymousreply 58409/08/2010

Ted has been on a crusade for over a year since Stewart and Nikki looked more than friends to convince the Twihards and the rest that she's straight and even in his BI's about her he fights against the idea that she is only lesbian.%0D I mean he celebrates in her BI that she also sleeps with men. He is trying too hard.%0D %0D He definitely is getting info from her camp.%0D

by Anonymousreply 58509/08/2010

If Kristen Stewart is lesbian, does that mean that Michael Angarano is gay?

by Anonymousreply 58609/08/2010

R586, many gays have had a hetero relationship in their teens before discovering it's not right for them.

by Anonymousreply 58709/08/2010

Her relationship with Micheal was more of a brother/sister/best friends. He knows about her being a lesbian and has stayed loyal by not talking to the press. Even when she treated him like crap.

by Anonymousreply 58809/08/2010

So, Michael is straight, r585/588? Or bi?

by Anonymousreply 58909/08/2010

I don't know about his orientation but I heard rumours about him being gay.

by Anonymousreply 59009/08/2010

Keram can you post who is gay and lesbian. No details just names?

by Anonymousreply 59109/08/2010

by Anonymousreply 59209/11/2010

Keram, we miss you like crazy here!%0D I've always like Peter Facinelli (ever since "Can't Hardly Wait"), but I still think the Twilight movies are horrible. He seems like a good husband and a great family man. Is there a hidden vice there?%0D Some gossip sites led us to believe the Twilight actors were all naughty in there own way.

by Anonymousreply 59309/11/2010

why would R218 want to hurt his sister?

by Anonymousreply 59409/12/2010

Where's Keram? I don't know if he's still alive or not, but this board is completely dead!%0D We want you back Keram.

by Anonymousreply 59509/15/2010

Will Keram ever come back?

by Anonymousreply 59609/15/2010

What about Toothy Tile is full of shit? That he's Jake? That Jake is gay? That he secretly yearns to come out? (I'm not doubting you, just asking for clarification.)

by Anonymousreply 59809/18/2010

R598, Keram has posted a few stories attesting to Jake's gayness.

by Anonymousreply 59909/18/2010

by Anonymousreply 60009/18/2010
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!