Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Beautiful Bollywood guy - Hrithik Roshan

he looks like a bit of an arrogant twat but he also looks totally gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 3311/21/2011

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 105/19/2010

He has two thumbs on his right hand. It's disgusting. Of course, in India, land of monkey gods, this makes him magical.

by Anonymousreply 205/19/2010

Sorry, the fact that he has three thumbs freaks me out.

by Anonymousreply 305/19/2010

lol i didn't really take in the 2 thumbs bit the first time. meh, i guess it's a bit creepy but not a dealbreaker

by Anonymousreply 405/19/2010

Uh-ruh -- just wondering.

These beautiful Indians who land work in Bollywood -- are they usually of mixed race or are they purebred?

by Anonymousreply 505/19/2010

His family is at the link... all Indian. India is a very big place with a huge number of people. I would expect it is like China where there are a lot of different ethnic groups, and people from one end of the country look much different than people at the other end.

by Anonymousreply 605/19/2010

meh. I don't think I'd touch him.

by Anonymousreply 705/19/2010

Only in India:

"Today Pinkie [i.e. Hrithik Roshan's mom] can sit back and enjoy the fruits of a wife and mother's nourishing care and support. Her husband's career as a filmmaker is flourishing, and her son's career as a young actor goes from strength to strength. Personally too, both her children have started their own families. Pinkie now has a little grandchild, Sunaina's daughter Suranika, and a dear daughter-in-law, Hrithik's wife Suzanne, to shower her motherly affections on."

by Anonymousreply 805/19/2010

He's probably Aryan. Not Hitler's Aryans, but the people of the Central Asian steppes who gave their name to Iran.

by Anonymousreply 905/19/2010

I hope he's Hindu and not Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 1005/19/2010

Crab people, crab people...

by Anonymousreply 1105/19/2010

I wonder if the two thumbs on his right hand can move separately, or is one kind of just... there.

by Anonymousreply 1205/19/2010

He is all yours OP, that thump of his scares me.

by Anonymousreply 1305/19/2010

Oh you D nellies. His two thumds are fine, leave it out. For fucks sake you've all seen worse, probably what you've kicked out of bed in the morning.

He was on Sky News in the UK this morning and at least publicly he comes over as quiet, gracious and mild-mannered. Oh and his eyes are really pale, almost hazel-blue.

by Anonymousreply 1405/19/2010

Pull my thumb.

No, the other one.

No, the other one.

by Anonymousreply 1505/19/2010

I give him three BIG thumbs up!

What is the format on the linked page called?

HATE it.

by Anonymousreply 1605/19/2010

Not hot.

by Anonymousreply 1705/19/2010

Three thumbs... six toes - it's all the same.

by Anonymousreply 1805/19/2010

He's refused to have the third thumb removed surgically. He calls it his good luck charm.

He looks to me like an Indian Bradley Cooper--or rather, since he was famous before Cooper, Bradley Cooper has always looked to me like a WASP Hrithik Roshan. Roshan has the better body but there's also something more effeminate about his look too--but they are both gorgeous guys. I would not kick him out of bed for leaving crumbs (or in his case, thumbs).

by Anonymousreply 1905/19/2010

Fisting would be an experience.

by Anonymousreply 2005/19/2010

India- Land of monkey gods seriously? They do look alike, he's pure Indian though. Personally since I don't like Bradley's face structure like it's too broad, I'd definitely go for the Indian guy. Hrithik in spite of being an actor doesn't have some very attractive pictures on the internet, but none the less looks great in the movies. The rest depends on what your choice is.

by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2011

I love to watch him dance. So sexy.

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2011

The few goodlooking Indian guys I have chosen to sleep with have all smelled. Sorry, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2011

He has two cocks, too.

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2011

He is one of the hottest men in the world. Photos don't do him justice. He's actually a pretty good actor who's been stuck in some hilariously bad films, and I've watched many of them just to enjoy the sight of him. There are no actors in mainstream US films who are as attractive and charismatic as he is, so much so that the thumbs become a non-issue while you're watching.

Linked below is Hrithik in a song from one of the most weirdly awful Bollywood films I've ever seen, but even amid the weirdness, his attraction is undeniable. The horseback scene is priceless.

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2011

Why is it that in countries like India and the Philippines, that all movie stars and celebrities look more Western, than like actual Indians and Filipinos?

I always marvel at how much these people hate themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2611/21/2011

r26, his family are from northern India, where his looks are typical.

by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2011

Two thumbs up!!!

by Anonymousreply 2811/21/2011

Because not all Indians are purely just Indian, r26, but also have Persian or Arabic (or other) roots. I'm pretty pale too because my grandfather was part Arabic. I get mistaken for everything from African-American/biracial to Latina.

by Anonymousreply 2911/21/2011

[quote] R26, his family are from northern India, where his looks are typical.

Um, no. I've traveled extensively throughout the world, and if anything, most northern Indians have fair skin and brown to light brown eyes.

None of them look like him unless they are part white-european.

I find it hilarious because R27's response is the prototypical response I get from Indians and Filipinos about their self-loathing. "Oh, but he's typical of a 'northern Indian,' or he's a 'mestizo.'"

Yeah right. Indians and Filipinos HATE being confronted with this, and especially with being confronted all the skin lightening products for sale in their country.

The ugly truth is that they hate the way they look, because they've bought into the whole Western concept of beauty. Even Koreans are butchering themselves to appear more Western.

I find the whole thing sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 3111/21/2011

IFHH.

Why can't we steal more of India's pop culture?

Most are thin, they all have great hair, and they don't need tanning beds.

The dancing alone would help prevent carpel tunnel syndrome and love handles.

by Anonymousreply 3211/21/2011

[quote]None of them look like him unless they are part white-european.

You're wrong, r31. A variety of coloring is common throughout Central Asia, including eye colors other than brown.

by Anonymousreply 3311/21/2011
Need more help? Click Here.