Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Daniel Craig Hits Up Gay Bar, Outed As 80s Music Lover

Daniel Craig Hits Up Gay Bar, Outed As 80s Music Lover

Just because a male celebrity visits a gay bar in SoCal doesn't make him a gay. Making out with another dude at the bar? Fine, we'll bite.

A "source in the City of Angels tells me he spotted James Blond and a 'male friend' checking out a cover band at the gay bar Roosterfish in Venice, Calif., over the weekend," relays blogger Kenneth Walsh. "Whether or not he is a closet homosexual I don't know — although my source SWEARS he saw Craig making out with his friend on a street corner, and he WAS seen showing pictures of his cat to a fellow audience member."

We'd like photo evidence please! But in the meantime, this much we know to be true: "Daniel Craig has definitely been outed as a closet '80s-music lover, as he joined the G80's — an all-gay-male '80s band featuring Matt McLaughlin (aka Bearlinda) on vox/guitar, Tommy Keene on lead guitar, Jim Laspesa (The Muffs/Dave Davies) at the drums and Chris Freeman of Pansy Divison on the bass — on the chorus of the Split Enz classic "I Got You." (Sadly the band did not play the Pansy Division song "James Bondage.")"

Us? We'll be stalking the gay bars in New Mexico, where Craig and Harrison Ford are setting up camp for the summer to shoot Cowboys and Aliens.

by Anonymousreply 10311/29/2012

[quote]he WAS seen showing pictures of his cat to a fellow audience member.

Well, there you go, then.

by Anonymousreply 105/18/2010

I'm friends with one of the band members and he said Craig was macking on some guy, so...

by Anonymousreply 205/18/2010

He looks gay to me

by Anonymousreply 305/18/2010

He just looks good to me, and has for a long time. I remember the first time I took notice of him- he played the boyfriend of mother's daughter in Ireland or something- mother had just lost her husband, no looker the mother, but she has an affair with the Craig character who was sex on a stick.

Anyone know the name of that film? Sound familiar?

by Anonymousreply 405/18/2010

Charlie, that's "The Mother."

by Anonymousreply 505/18/2010

The film was called "Mother" and Daniel Craig was super sexy in it.

by Anonymousreply 605/18/2010

It was called The Mother r4 and the actress playing the mother was Anne Reid

by Anonymousreply 705/18/2010

Consider yourself answered Charlie!

by Anonymousreply 805/18/2010

Add this story to:

a) the big rumors Craig and Hugh Jackman had an affair before and during the run of their play on Broadway last fall, "A Steady Rain"

b) those photos of Craig palling around in a speedo on a Caribbean beach with Andy Cohen

the evidence is mounting that this James Bond prefers Blow Job to Odd Job...

or is more Q than M....

or [your pithy comment/metaphor here]

by Anonymousreply 905/18/2010

He likes to have his nuts shaken, not stirred.

by Anonymousreply 1005/18/2010

Daniel seems so cool with the gay bar scenes.

And he is super gay friendly.

Why can't others be like him?

And did he really sleep with Hugh?

by Anonymousreply 1105/18/2010

The idea of Jackman and Craig together is very hot!

by Anonymousreply 1205/18/2010

Kenneth Walsh, who originally posted this, shares our suspicions about Mr. Craig....

and don't forget, it was Kenneth who brought us all those lovely photos of Thomas Roberts from the gay manhunt websites....

by Anonymousreply 1305/18/2010

Can't remember the site but there was a reference to Craig being spotted in a gay bar in New York during the Steady Rain run there.

The article made the point that surprisingly it wasn't Jackman - now I come to think of it, it might have been Michael Musto's column.

I know it goes for nothing except to Cheryl but didn't Craig get married last year? As an A-list product it would make sense as the PR machine would welcome it. Can't quite work out why he'd let himself be spotted making out with a guy on a street corner though. A-listers can have as much privacy as they want so long as they play the PR game.

by Anonymousreply 1405/18/2010

Wow, Craig-Jackman - totally hot and now I belive it...

by Anonymousreply 1505/18/2010

if he was showing pictures of his cat, doesn't that make him. . . a lesbian ?

by Anonymousreply 1605/18/2010

I wonder who the next James Bond will be?

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2010

HOT!

by Anonymousreply 1905/18/2010

Wasn't he spotted at the Kylie concert last October?

by Anonymousreply 2005/18/2010

[quote]my source SWEARS he saw Craig making out with his friend on a street corner

Right. High-profile closeted actors make out with guys on public street corners all the time.

by Anonymousreply 2105/18/2010

I live in LA and go to the roosterfish. It gets a lot of local straights these days mainly because the other bars have lines and roosterfish does not.

Also, since when have they had live music there?

by Anonymousreply 2205/18/2010

Roosterfish used to be tiny. They have enough room for live performances now?

by Anonymousreply 2305/18/2010

[quote]Right. High-profile closeted actors make out with guys on public street corners all the time.

They can do what they like with impunity because they count on idiots like you to 'never believe it.'

When I was in College I worked in a gay bathhouse for a time. We had a who's who of popular television and a few films stars coming in. I could give you a list, but you 'wouldn't believe it' which is why they can get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 2405/18/2010

Well if he is gay, it explains the reports that Anderson Cooper was spending a lot of time with him at the Vanity Fair Oscar party a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2505/18/2010

Didn't Bravo's Super Gay Andy Cohen also get his fair share of spending time with Daniel Craig?

by Anonymousreply 2605/18/2010

r24 - give us the list anyway. The rest of us will believe you!

by Anonymousreply 2705/18/2010

Many are soap folks whose names I could not remember....

But among those you might recognize.

Geoff something from Dynasty who played Christal's hunky ex.

Gary Sandy

John Revolting

Regis Philbin

The guy who played McGiver

Joe Penny

Perry King

That funny looking guy from Evening Star

Joey Reynolds (radio)

Peter Allen

Tom Jones once very drunk with a friend. I think all he did was flash men to get a reaction. He is well endowed and hairy.

The guy who played Anthony on Designing Women.

Arsenio Hall

Those are the ones that come to mind immediately as they were the ones I saw very often.

by Anonymousreply 2805/18/2010

Thanks R28. I believe that list.

by Anonymousreply 2905/18/2010

[quote]Regis Philbin

No, no, no.

by Anonymousreply 3005/18/2010

The funny looking guy from Evening Star.

Michael Jeter?

by Anonymousreply 3105/18/2010

My thought too, r23.

And thank you r24 for the gossip. I believe your list - most of those have been speculated on here so not so hard to believe. Though, shockingly, that may be the first confirmation I've seen of Meschach Taylor being gay.

by Anonymousreply 3205/18/2010

I wonder if Perry King and Richard Dean Anderson (the MacGuyver guy) ever did it.

by Anonymousreply 3305/18/2010

Why the "No, no, no" for Regis Philbin? Is it because you don't want him playing for our team? How could anyone think that old queen could be straight? His history with Michael Gelman speaks volumes.

"Oh, but Regis is married."

"Wait, isn't Michael Gelman married?"

We've heard it all before.

by Anonymousreply 3405/18/2010

McGuyver? Noooooooooo!

by Anonymousreply 3505/18/2010

R31

Thank you...Michael Jeter yes.

There are several whose names don't quickly come to mind but if I think of them I will post them.

by Anonymousreply 3605/18/2010

Was this in NY or LA, r36?

by Anonymousreply 3705/18/2010

"The guy who played Anthony on Designing Women.

Arsenio Hall"

Weren't they both played by the same actor?

by Anonymousreply 3805/18/2010

Richard Dean Anderson. HOT!!

I googled Perry King, and he is hot as well.

But I'm fascinated by Daniel Craig being gay or bi. That one I never would have thought. He really seems like a debonaire man's man.

I assume that he and Hugh are both tops, so that's probably why that pairing didn't work out.

by Anonymousreply 3905/18/2010

Thanks 28; totally believe you

by Anonymousreply 4105/18/2010

Perry King, wow! Never would have guessed.

by Anonymousreply 4205/18/2010

Looked good together, didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 4305/18/2010

Perry King I would have guessed, had I thought about it. He was discovered by Andy Warhol, after all; or if not discovered, then one of the hunky pin up boys who Warhol admitted into his circle.

by Anonymousreply 4405/18/2010

R24/R28, you're saying that Richard Dean Anderson(MacGyver) is gay and came in to have sex with guys? Are you shitting me? Please tell me whether you're joking or not, and give more info. I never would've guessed him.

Also, some details on Regis Philbin if you wouldn't mind. He's a fairly interesting celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 4505/18/2010

n

by Anonymousreply 4605/19/2010

Perry King was quite the looker!

by Anonymousreply 4705/19/2010

In that pic he looks hmmm...ill and old

by Anonymousreply 4805/19/2010

I was at Roosterfish a few months ago (and thought of going last weekend) and it is SO small as far as I've explored except I didn't see the patio. You walk in and the bard is on the right, maybe 30 feet to the opposite wall, then another divided room with a pool table taking up almost 1/2 the space. Not sure I believe this.

by Anonymousreply 4905/19/2010

Gay.com has it

by Anonymousreply 5005/19/2010

R45

I am saying Richard Dean Anderson came in. He came in often when his show was on hiatus.

What he did when he got there I could not tell you. He always got a room and the door closed when someone went in. Maybe they had tea and crumpets.

I do know he spent a lot of time face down in bed head buried in pillow ass up.

Regis worked the glory holes.

by Anonymousreply 5105/19/2010

Didn't he say when he first got the role of Bond that he thought Bond should also be bisexual?

Why yes, yes he did.

Art imitating life....

by Anonymousreply 5205/19/2010

I was at a marketing-creative meeting with a Hollywood sports client this morning and the Daniel Craig story came up and was discussed at great length. It was actually a very positive discussion - which surprised me with these people. It seems the story is getting some traction. BTW I was the only gay person (that I know of) in the meeting.

by Anonymousreply 5305/19/2010

If he came out...swoon.

by Anonymousreply 5405/19/2010

[quote] Regis worked the glory holes.

Someone get me the vapors... I think I'm going to pass out.

The thought of that creepy crawly over-the-top host of a useless show, going from hole to hole looking for a big fat cock to suck, is TOO MUCH to handle.

That image is imprinted in my brain and I cannot get it out.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5505/19/2010

The action hero looking to come out?

by Anonymousreply 5605/19/2010

[quote]Maybe they had tea and crumpets.

Patty and Selma.

by Anonymousreply 5705/19/2010

R51, thanks. Two questions:

Did anyone go into a room to get a massage and not do anything sexual?

It was an exclusively gay place, right?

by Anonymousreply 5805/19/2010

what bathhouse?

by Anonymousreply 5905/19/2010

Did Craig have the chance to top Hugh?

by Anonymousreply 6005/19/2010

How do we know that Hugh isn't a top?

by Anonymousreply 6105/20/2010

Thanks r.28. I'm surprised that posters on here are surprised by those names. I've heard gay rumors about every one of the names on that list over the years.

by Anonymousreply 6205/20/2010

So what have the rumors/stories about Richard Dean Anderson been over the years? What has been shared on DL or elsewhere?

by Anonymousreply 6305/20/2010

R55, would it make you feel better if I told you that Gelman was also there?

by Anonymousreply 6405/20/2010

R28, I am reposting your list on the front page. That's too good to stay buried on this thread.

Thanks for the dish!

by Anonymousreply 6505/20/2010

That pic of Craig with Amy Cohen HAS TO BE photoshopped. No WAY anyone with any talent or self-respect would stand that close to that cum dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 6605/20/2010

[quote] would it make you feel better if I told you that Gelman was also there?

That wouldn't be a surprise about Gelman being in a gay establishment though I always figured Regis latched onto Gelman when he came to the east coast for Live.

by Anonymousreply 6705/21/2010

Daniel and Hugh did make a very nice looking couple. I can't imagine DC being with anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 6805/21/2010

But Daniel is straight. :( And two career men can never be together.

by Anonymousreply 6905/23/2010

And you would know that for certain r69? How exactly? Did Craig confide in you?

by Anonymousreply 7005/23/2010

No. It is just a gut feeling. I have met him and he didn't ping.

And before his current gf, he was with Heike Makatsch (Love Actually, famous German actress) for 7 years. He also had affairs with Sienna Miller and Kate Moss.

That's why I don't see Daniel Craig being gay. Now Hugh's story fits into a closeted gay man perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 7105/23/2010

$20 says that Daniel Craig is at least bisexual. He probably prefers the ladies, but is not averse to pleasurable trysts with men.

by Anonymousreply 7205/23/2010

Well Courtney Love has just told the world Kate Moss was her lover, so maybe that one can come off the list...

by Anonymousreply 7305/23/2010

Well r71 has persuaded me. No really...

by Anonymousreply 7405/23/2010

Report of Daniel Craig's Gay Kiss Will Shake Some, Stir Others

Last week, the L.A. Times reported that Daniel Craig had paid a visit to Venice, California gay bar Rooster Fish, and blogger Kenneth in the 212 filed a similar report, saying "his source SWEARS he saw Craig making out with his friend on a street corner."

Now, the National Enquirer is reporting the same thing, so either there are two folks who reportedly saw the smooch, or the NE is simply reporting on what they read in Kenneth's blog. Likely the latter.

Gossip Cop insists there was no physical "bonding" involved.

by Anonymousreply 7505/27/2010

Daniel has new digs and the Enquirer sort of outs him..

by Anonymousreply 7605/27/2010

Which bathhouse was it?

by Anonymousreply 7710/31/2012

To me Daniel Craig comes off as the typical gay friendly guy who gets off on the attention he receives from guys in gay bars and then goes back to his girlfriend or wife and goes 'check out how many guys gave me their numbers!'.

by Anonymousreply 7810/31/2012

Gawker has apparently been pummeled into submission by Hurricane Sandy and is down to a backup site. R76's link doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 7910/31/2012

R78, and then takes a big strap-on dildo from his gf! Yeah, we know these "gay-friendly" guys.

by Anonymousreply 8010/31/2012

ewww....he's been with kate moss? she's been with that gross druggie whose name escapes me at this moment, and lots of other druggies n trashy men...DC must have herpes!

by Anonymousreply 8110/31/2012

I like Daniel Craig's tits.

by Anonymousreply 8210/31/2012

I've been a fan, since I first saw him in Elizabeth. Be still my heart if he's gay! I always thought he was sexy, and I love blondes.

by Anonymousreply 8310/31/2012

Another case of the original post text being replaced by a random response from a different thread -- this is happening so often here lately, it's just weird.

Did the webmaster evacuate for fear of Sandy?

by Anonymousreply 8410/31/2012

R84, but I like these bitchy replies it brings up!

by Anonymousreply 8510/31/2012

I'm starting to dig these random post scrambles. We're turning into DadaLounge.

by Anonymousreply 8610/31/2012

Have you seen his body in the girl with the dragon, closeup its covered in hairy moles. Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 8710/31/2012

Apparently there's a deep homoerotic scene in the new Bond film, so Craig's wish to make 007 heteroflexible is coming true...

by Anonymousreply 8810/31/2012

Here's something for you, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 8910/31/2012

Well, didn't Daniel Craig recently mention in an interview that sexuality "wasn't black and white"?

by Anonymousreply 9010/31/2012

A buddy of mine served him while he was in NY for the b'way gig and he was with his father and a minder. According to my buddy, he was a very nice guy, not a snob, and very normal. And a good tipper.

by Anonymousreply 9110/31/2012

I just want to see him totally naked all over front and back and fucking an arab or latino guy. You know he is so hot he sizzles and was made to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 9211/16/2012

Why are the rumours about possible gay celebrities always about good looking guys and not the ugly ones?

by Anonymousreply 9311/16/2012

Good looking is in the eye of the beholder, R93.

You posting that on this thread suggests you find Craig good looking. I personally think a wide range of guys are good looking, so speculating about ANY of them will lead to people making your accusation.

That said, I do find Zachary Quinto hot for reasons others don't, but Anderson Cooper, not at all, even though I wondered about the sexuality of both before they came out.

Are you really too simple-minded to get it?

by Anonymousreply 9411/16/2012

[quote]Why are the rumours about possible gay celebrities [bold]always[/bold] about good looking guys and not the ugly ones?

Why do people make moronic claims like this? There are gay rumors about many unattractive men but r93 ignores them and pretends he only reads about the beautiful people.

by Anonymousreply 9511/16/2012

[quote]Are you really too simple-minded to get it?

That's an easy YES!

by Anonymousreply 9611/16/2012

link please [93]

by Anonymousreply 9711/16/2012

People get so defensive about thier favorite actor they wish were gay.

by Anonymousreply 9811/16/2012

[R96]= one of the uglies

by Anonymousreply 9911/16/2012

Nothing about this one is gay. Sorry. Get on.

by Anonymousreply 10011/16/2012

R97, Why are you asking yourself for a link?

by Anonymousreply 10111/16/2012

too much to drink

by Anonymousreply 10211/26/2012

[quote]Just because a male celebrity visits a gay bar in SoCal doesn't make him a gay. Making out with another dude at the bar?

Maybe he was rehearsing for a part in a show.

by Anonymousreply 10311/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.