Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Most Bizarre Gay/Bi Rumors

It's not often that I'm surprised by a bi or gay rumor. I was slightly taken aback when I first heard the Seann William Scott rumors, but now that I've seen him interviewed enough, they completely make sense. One that still confounds me: a friend told me several years ago that John Kricfalusi, the creator of "Ren & Stimpy", was bisexual. Which gay/bi rumors threw you for a loop when you first heard them?

by Anonymousreply 19406/16/2013

Tim Allen.

by Anonymousreply 305/16/2010

Recently here, Spencer Pratt has been included on the common knowledge gay lists. When did people decide he was gay and why would we want to claim him?

by Anonymousreply 405/16/2010

Michael Jackson had an affair with Rockwell of "Somebody's Watching Me" fame John Travolta got fucked by Sylvester Stallone in a hot tub at Allen Carr's house Jodie Foster had an affair with Winona Ryder Tom Cruise hit on Brad Pitt on the set of Interview With a Vampire and Brad turned him down

by Anonymousreply 605/16/2010

Marlon Brando, but aparently there is some truth to that one...

by Anonymousreply 705/16/2010

Spencer Tracy liked men - at least when he was drunk.

by Anonymousreply 805/16/2010

I heard that Patton Oswalt and P. Diddy were an item.

by Anonymousreply 905/16/2010

R9, are you just using some sort of random name generator?

by Anonymousreply 1105/16/2010

[quote]Spencer Pratt has been included on the common knowledge gay lists. When did people decide he was gay and why would we want to claim him?

Actually, Spencer Pratt came to that decision without our help, r4. We didn't invite him to be gay but it looks as if we're stuck with him on the gay list.

by Anonymousreply 1205/16/2010

The Ed O'Neil rumour that I read here was particularly bizarre.

Also, although I believe he is, I as a bit taken aback when I first read Clooney might have been bi. I always figured him as the ultimate man whore, but only with women.

by Anonymousreply 1405/16/2010

George Clooney is the most lame-ass, boring celebrity ever and I don't give a shit what he fucks.

by Anonymousreply 1505/17/2010

R15 LOL! Ease up there bud.

by Anonymousreply 1605/17/2010

Why would any bi or gay rumours be bizarre? Gays and lesbians are all different. Only homophobic bigots think someone being gay or coming out is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 1705/17/2010

John Amos and John Paul Lavosier used to be a couple, but broke up when JPL moved to NYC to take a job on OLTL and started dating a theatre queen.

by Anonymousreply 1805/17/2010

Tim Allen and Jonathan Taylor Thomas on the set of Home Improvement.

by Anonymousreply 1905/17/2010

R18 Are you also using a random name generator?

by Anonymousreply 2005/17/2010

Shatner and Nimoy

by Anonymousreply 2205/17/2010

I only started wondering about Tim Allen when he hit on a very good-looking guy I know. They were at some bar, and Tim invited him to sit at his booth & bought him drinks. Nothing happened after that, but I thought it was odd.

by Anonymousreply 2305/17/2010

R10, I have a very hard time believing Richard Kind had or has more clout than Helen Hunt. At her prime, she was an A-level TV & movie actress. He's never been anything more than the kind of character actor whose name you're never quite sure of. I don't see where he'd build up any kind of influence.

Even more unbelievable is that he'd land someone as hot as Azaria was in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 2405/17/2010

Both bizarre and gag worthy: In order to ensure both stayed tightlpped, George and Marky Mark, would defecate on each other after sex. Some BI posted here a couple months ago mentioned it.

Not bizarre but fun reporting: Sam Rockwell offered up his revered ass to George to secure a lead in 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.'

R19 I read about that one on some gossip site a while back.

Again no bizarre but seems strange:

Nicholas Cage and Johnny Depp

Matthew Perry and Jonathon Rhys Meyers

Also there was a rumour that Vin Diesel hit on Kevin Spacey of all people and was turned down.

by Anonymousreply 2505/17/2010

Will Smith and Ryan Seacrest. That will always be my Datalounge "kicker."

by Anonymousreply 2705/17/2010

R28, Raymond Burr was gay you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2905/17/2010

Peter Jennings, only because I had never heard it before.

Tim Allen, however, is straight. I know because we have close mutual friends. Kind of a shame, because, in person he's especially warm, friendly and surprisingly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 3005/17/2010

Richard Gere and the gerbil, assuming the gerbil was a he. If it was a lady gerbil then I guess no one would've batted an eye.

by Anonymousreply 3105/17/2010

Jake Gyllenhaal hits on Girls in Russian bar

by Anonymousreply 3305/17/2010

Miss Gene Hackman

by Anonymousreply 3405/17/2010

Laurence Olivier and Danny Kaye. It still seems so terribly wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3505/17/2010

Forest Whitaker and the "Britney Spears" defender twink from Youtube.

Dwight Yokum and Hank Williams Jr.

Sheila Macrae and Stockard Channing

Patti Smith and Emmylou Harris

Kevin Spacey and Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 3605/17/2010

OMG I love this thread. It's hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 3705/17/2010

Adrien Brody and Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 3805/17/2010

Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols fucking inside a car in the Beverly Center parking garage, then later secretly adopting and raising a gayby while living on separate coasts and actively bearding with women.

by Anonymousreply 3905/17/2010

I always thought Bob Conrad was straighter than straight until a (male) friend of mine told me about their affair. Then asking around, I found out he'd had lots of men in his life. And something like eight kids and three wives. He might genuinely be bi. But that was a shock.

by Anonymousreply 4005/17/2010

Seann William Scott is fat now, so he doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 4105/17/2010

Tim Allen and a very underage Jonathan Taylor Thomas was pretty shocking to me. I don't know if I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 4205/17/2010

I remember when the Tim Allen-Jonathan Taylor Thomas rumor was first posted on here. I'm pretty sure it was a joke post that got taken as truth.

Now there were rumors that Jonathan Taylor Thomas and his costar Zachery Ty Bryan fooled around. That is more likely.

by Anonymousreply 4305/17/2010

R19, the rumor on DL was that Allen was into 'Brad' on the show. Based solely upon his work on Frasier, I never would've guessed John Mahoney. Just goes to show what a good actor he is.

by Anonymousreply 4405/17/2010

Richard Kind has been best friends with George Clooney for decades. The man is connected.

by Anonymousreply 4605/17/2010

Laurence Fishburne

by Anonymousreply 4705/18/2010

Rock Hudson and Jim Nabors

by Anonymousreply 4805/18/2010

Pam Dawber and Season Hubley

Maeve Binchey and Rula Lenska

Deborah Van Valkenberg and Lydia Cornell

Barry Youngfellow and Marian Mercer

by Anonymousreply 4905/18/2010

Truman Capote and Tiny Tim

by Anonymousreply 5005/18/2010

Former NY Met Kevin Elster's alleged affair with a sports reporter.

by Anonymousreply 5105/18/2010

The rumor about spencer pratt hooking up with a male tennis star was quite eye-opening.

by Anonymousreply 5305/18/2010

r51, Really? Was it a woman? Because I personally know of women that KE has fucked.

by Anonymousreply 5405/18/2010

No--A man. I'd love any KE details your friend remembers.

by Anonymousreply 5505/18/2010

"George Jefferson is gay."

This one is true

by Anonymousreply 5605/18/2010

Not necessarily bizarre, but...

Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada (also rumored, Jeter and Tyson Beckford)

Cristiano Ronaldo and various soccer players

by Anonymousreply 5705/18/2010

[quote]Deborah Van Valkenberg and Lydia Cornell

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 5805/18/2010

I'm continually weirded out by the stories of Dawson and his dad.

by Anonymousreply 5905/18/2010

Viggo is David Cronenberg's sex slave.

by Anonymousreply 6005/18/2010

Christiano Ronaldo pings. Not surprised if gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 6105/18/2010

Why would anyone find the idea of Jake Gyllenhaal bearding and lying bizarre?

He's a seasoned pro now.

by Anonymousreply 6205/19/2010

no, r13, the tallulah bankhead & hattie mcdaniel pairing takes the cake for me.

by Anonymousreply 6305/23/2010

Rutger Hauer had an affair with Matthew Broderick (this one came courtesy of David E)

by Anonymousreply 6405/23/2010

Jose Mourinho and Bobby Robson.

by Anonymousreply 6505/24/2010

Helen Hunt is a lesbian, Hank is gay. Their relationship was always mutual bearding situation. They always knew about each other. They were never involved sexually. I get all of this from someone I work with - they used to work for Helen in a PR management role. He used to be in Helen's place. Several times he found Helen in bed with women. He knows Hank is gay, too. I have posted this many times.

by Anonymousreply 6605/24/2010

l

by Anonymousreply 6805/24/2010

"George Jefferson is gay."

Sherman Helmsley, strangely, spends (or used to spend) approximately half the year in El Paso, Texas to "record music". Actually, he spent so much time there because his longtime male lover lived there.

by Anonymousreply 6905/26/2010

r64 Who's David E.?

by Anonymousreply 7005/27/2010

The Brad Renfro rumors are both bizarre and sick... *He had a "special" relationship with Joel Schumacher at the age of 11 *He "auditoned" for Bryan Singer's "Apt Pupil" by going on a long vacation with Singer Fwiw, this is the one that always startles me. Forrest Tucker ("F Troop")went both ways and was hung as big as Milton Berle. Now what is worse, the thought of Uncle Miltie naked or a nude Forrest Tucker?

by Anonymousreply 7105/27/2010

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles.

by Anonymousreply 7205/27/2010

Uber straight Liam Neeson bumping Bradley Coooper.

by Anonymousreply 7305/30/2010

It wouldn't surprise me if the creator of ren and stimpy is bisexual. I remember they hinted at them being gay or bisexual and then when they did the newer episodes they actually had them having a relationship together.

by Anonymousreply 7610/01/2011

Christ, who resurrected this thread from the dead?

by Anonymousreply 7710/01/2011

Robbie Savage and Zoe Lucker

by Anonymousreply 7810/01/2011

Is "Dolly Parton and Fran Liebowitz" a joke, or is that really true?

I thought Toni Morrison and Fran Liebowitz was pretty bizarre, too...

by Anonymousreply 7910/01/2011

R59

Yes! I was also taken back when that rumor went viral. lol

If I remember correctly the rumor was that James Van Der Beek had been cought in a romantic date with John Wesley Shipp (who played his father on the series????)

by Anonymousreply 8110/01/2011

I can't believe R76 bumped this thread to talk about the creators of ren and stimpy.

by Anonymousreply 8210/01/2011

When I found out that a friend of mine had gone on a date with Sean Combs AKA P. Diddy many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 8410/02/2011

hip hop is like the gay mafia: diddy, kanye, dre, russell simons...

by Anonymousreply 8510/02/2011

r79, I want to know too? I know Dolly has admitted to an open marriage but to whom is she open?

by Anonymousreply 8610/02/2011

Bradley Cooper and Victor Garber during the run of Alias.

by Anonymousreply 8710/02/2011

Gov. Rick Perry

by Anonymousreply 8810/02/2011

R79, I don't know if the rumors of an affair are true, but there was a time maybe ten or fifteen years ago when Dolly Parton and Fran Lebowitz were seen going to concerts together in New York, etc. I can hardly imagine them being friends, much less lovers, but they definitely did hang out together quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 8910/02/2011

Was shocked to hear the father on Frasier is gay. He never pinged to me.

by Anonymousreply 9010/02/2011

[quote]If I remember correctly the rumor was that James Van Der Beek had been cought in a romantic date with John Wesley Shipp (who played his father on the series????)

Oh, it was much nastier than that. Supposedly, the Beek had been flirting with Shipp off screen so for his 21st birthday Shipp nailed him in his dressing room. Hot story even if it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 9110/17/2011

Agree; John Mahoney - hard to believe. Also, I think I've heard Ben Gazzara????

by Anonymousreply 9210/17/2011

Former cheerleader George W. Bush turning tricks with men for cocaine in New Orleans during the Lost Years.

by Anonymousreply 9310/17/2011

[quote]In order to ensure both stayed tightlpped, George and Marky Mark, would defecate on each other after sex.

WTF? That makes no sense. I'd sooner believe they were both just scat queens than that they'd do that as some sort of weird secrecy pact.

by Anonymousreply 9410/17/2011

charlie mccarthy and mortimer snerd shared wood. I was flabbergasted .

by Anonymousreply 9510/17/2011

I always thought the Mike Piazza and Sam Champion rumours were strange~ not that either could be/are gay but not with each other.

by Anonymousreply 9610/17/2011

Jonathan Taylor Thomas gay/bi rumors are shocking?

by Anonymousreply 9710/17/2011

WHET to Mike Piazza?

by Anonymousreply 9810/17/2011

Anthony Geary and Ron Glass (Barney Miller)

Eddie Murphy and Johnny Gill

Wasn't there some bizarre rumour involving Kelly McGillis, Jody Foster and Whitney Houston

by Anonymousreply 9910/17/2011

[r98]On January 29, 2005, Piazza married Playboy Playmate Alicia Rickter at St. Jude's Catholic Church in Miami, Florida, before 120 guests, including his best friend Eric Karros, Brande Roderick, Lisa Dergan, Anjelica Bridges, Al Leiter, John Franco and Iván Rodríguez.

On February 3, 2007, Piazza's wife gave birth to the couple's first child, a daughter. Nicoletta Veronica Piazza was born at 4:07 a.m. in New York City. She weighed 5 lbs., 8 oz. and measured 19 inches long. The couple's second daughter, Paulina Sophia Piazza was born August 3, 2009 at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami, Florida.

He is known to be a fan of heavy metal music, and is featured on the CD Stronger Than Death by Black Label Society. He is also godfather to Zakk Wylde's son, Hendrix. He often co-hosts Eddie Trunk's Friday Night Rocks show on Q1043 FM in New York City and was featured as the primary guest on an episode of That Metal Show.

Piazza is a devout Roman Catholic and was featured in Champions of Faith, a DVD documentary exploring the intersection of Catholic religious faith and sports. He also appeared in the followup video Champions of Faith: Bases of Life.

by Anonymousreply 10010/17/2011

I know Tim Allen. He isn't gay.

The most bizarre gay/bi rumors were those that persisted on DL for years that George Clooney and Andersoon Cooper are straight.

That, and the one about Richard Gere and the gerbil. Although perhaps that doesn't qualify as a gay/bi rumor in the supposed gerbil may well have been female.

by Anonymousreply 10210/17/2011

The recent blind item thread about an elder pop star whose longtime wife has been recently made aware he's akways been gay--so many posts there on how it had to be Tom Jones.

Not buying it. Extreme horndog maybe and extremely hot in his prime, but gay? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 10310/17/2011

Best one not yet mentioned:

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin (Anthony Weiner's wife)

by Anonymousreply 10410/17/2011

"Wasn't there some bizarre rumour involving Kelly McGillis, Jody Foster and Whitney Houston"

Yeah, Kelly and Jodie were supposedly fighting over Whitney around the time they did The Accused. It was a rumor that was going around at the time but given what we now know about them, I wonder if it was really true after all.

by Anonymousreply 10510/17/2011

[quote]Helen Hunt is a lesbian, Hank is gay. Their relationship was always mutual bearding situation. They always knew about each other. They were never involved sexually. I get all of this from someone I work with - they used to work for Helen in a PR management role. He used to be in Helen's place. Several times he found Helen in bed with women. He knows Hank is gay, too. I have posted this many times.

I have heard the same thing, but what I can't understand is why they had such an acrimonious break-up. First, what made them break up at all? It surely wasn't a contract-is-up thing since they were benefiting mutually. And second, why was it so bitter, when she had been calling him the love of her life just months earlier? I honestly thought they were friends as well as beards.

by Anonymousreply 10610/17/2011

They weren't fighting over Whitney, R105. Kelly and Whitney were having an affair at the time and Kelly was also fucking Jodie on the set of The Accused. Whitney found out and came to the set and had a fight with either Kelly or Jodie.

by Anonymousreply 10710/17/2011

You're right R103 about Tom Jones not being gay. He's the epitome of bi.

by Anonymousreply 10810/17/2011

LOL, r108.

by Anonymousreply 10910/17/2011

Whitney allegedly punched Jodie so they had to write the black eye into the movie. Since then Kelly has come out and Jodie's closet is made of glass, so there might be some truth to it.

by Anonymousreply 11010/19/2011

[r103] I don't think that +necessarily+ had to be Jones~ Englebert seems to be the better candidate.

by Anonymousreply 11110/19/2011

[r102] so obvious fromt he get-go that the "gerbil" was false. In Philadelphia it was Jerry Penacoli~ it's a straight person's version of what we are and some nasty idiot spreading false rumours about someone they hate. Jay Mohr in *Action* did a great take on it when his character was rumoured to have anally ingested a frog.

by Anonymousreply 11210/19/2011

Dionne Warwick and Marlene Dietrich

Talullah Bankhead and Hattie McDaniel

by Anonymousreply 11310/19/2011

Any British Pop fans? So many Girls Aloud (online) fans either believe or want to believe that Cheryl Cole and Kimberley Walsh (Known as Chim) are lezzing it up.

Would mean that Cheryl and Derek Hough had a mutual bearding.

by Anonymousreply 11408/13/2012

John K being bi is so totally believable to me. If nothing else he fits the bad stereotype of the weirdass bisexual creep pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 11508/13/2012

Bruce Willis and Aaron Carter because it's so random.

by Anonymousreply 11608/13/2012

Then there's the old classic of Rod Stewart ingesting so much cum he had to have his stomach pumped,which if you think about it makes no sense at all.

by Anonymousreply 11708/16/2012

Ryan Lochte. Saw an anonymous comment on a niche interest swim blog recently claiming that he had a boyfriend at college and was closeted. Really surprised me because Lochte presents himself as a playa with the chicks.

by Anonymousreply 11808/16/2012

r118, duh. PR handlers manufacture that kind of straight image. Remember Christiano Ronaldo, the flaming soccer player and his very public hook ups with skanks?

A straight douchebag image gets you better endorsement deals than being an openly gay man.

by Anonymousreply 11908/16/2012

R119, Ronaldo pings a lot to me though, and I never believed the 'hook ups'. Lochte I had just never thought about that way.

by Anonymousreply 12008/16/2012

Karl Rove and Marcus Bachman

by Anonymousreply 12108/16/2012

r70, stop it!

r81 / r91, a friend who worked on Dawson's Creek accidentally walked in on them going at it in a trailer on the set. Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 12208/17/2012

I saw Helen Hunt kiss her girlfriend. This was years ago, maybe 2006.

I spread the rumor about Fran Lebowitz and Toni Morrison. I've heard this for years. (I work in publishing.)

Rosie O'Donnell making out at Henrietta's with Sophie B. Hawkins.

Matt Dillon and trannies.

by Anonymousreply 12308/17/2012

Mitch McConnell. But then he's one of those people who are so unappealing sexually that you don't really want to hear about it.

by Anonymousreply 12508/18/2012

[quote]The Orlando and Viggo rumours kind of caught me off guard simply because I had a hard time thinking of Aragon as gay.

I hope this is a parody post.

[quote]Jake Gyllenhaal and Austin Nichols fucking inside a car in the Beverly Center parking garage, then later secretly adopting and raising a gayby while living on separate coasts and actively bearding with women.

You fucking homophobe, lol. All entirely conceivable apart from the admitted stretch of a baby though Bibby was never entirely clear on that (or sober, probably).

I used to really enjoy their periodic bedhead sneaking back from random motel on foot pictures caught by the paps.

by Anonymousreply 12608/18/2012

[quote]Lochte I had just never thought about that way.

Lochte I thought about that way, when, in the British press (I don't know the source) during the Olympics his MOTHER piped up to yap about his sex life, for some bizarrely pointless reason.

I mean, seriously, PR people are using people's families now. I don't know Lochte's sexuality, but that set my alarm bells ringing right away.

by Anonymousreply 12708/18/2012

I think Lochte's mother was on the today show when she said that....lochte (or his PR) later said he's NEVER had a one-night-stand! that he likes to give his love to one person or some such bullsh*t...he's moving to LA so maybe there will be more rumors soon...

by Anonymousreply 12808/18/2012

That WWE owner Vince McMahon likes to "audition" his wrestlers before he hires them.

by Anonymousreply 12908/20/2012

r24: Richard Kind is very close friends with George Clooney. Clooney was Best man at Kind's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 13008/20/2012

Irregardless of Karl Rove slept with Bachmann, he's a known homophobe so wouldn't that make him a hypocrit?

by Anonymousreply 13101/28/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 13202/03/2013

Wow. First time I've heard of the Jackson/Rockwell pairing, mentioned up-thread.

"Rockwell" was the name used by Berry Gordy's son during his brief singing career. He was a one-hit wonder who garnered huge attention with "Somebody's Watching Me"...

on which Michael-- inexplicably to just about everyone--sang backup.

by Anonymousreply 13302/03/2013

I don't think it's hard to understand why Michael would do a favor for Berry Gordon's son, no strings attached.

by Anonymousreply 13402/03/2013

Wasn't suggesting there were any strings attached to MJ's professional association with Rockwell; I was responding to the assertion that the two had a sexual relationship, which (supposing it's true), gives the existence of "Somebody's Watching Me" a whole other context--beyond the obvious Berry Gordy connection.

Without Michael, that song would likely have vanished without a trace, as Rockell seems to have done during the last 30-odd years since.

by Anonymousreply 13502/03/2013

Johnny Bench

John Matuzak

by Anonymousreply 13602/04/2013

Rumor that George Michael was going to come out on the Today Show circa 1987. Spread like wildfire at my school, all the girls were crying in the hallway.

by Anonymousreply 13702/04/2013

Back in the 80s, I was shocked to hear that Whitney was a Lez and her Female manager was her gf and the mother hated her. Whitney had a super-clean image back then, even white people adored her. It goes to show you how a good PR can work wonders...for a while.

by Anonymousreply 13802/04/2013

I thought Helen Hunt was remarried? Not that I don't believe the gf rumors, but what is her motivation to remarry?

by Anonymousreply 13902/04/2013

I love that Free Republic is now calling Karl "Ms. Rove." So it was always an open secret?

by Anonymousreply 14002/04/2013

I don't think John K is gay. He does not ping, period.

by Anonymousreply 14102/04/2013

Irregardless is not a word.

by Anonymousreply 14205/09/2013

Exactly. It's regardless, asshat.

Since the prefix "ir" and the suffx "less" both mean "not or with" they cancel each other out, so what you end up with is regard. When you use this to try to say you don't care about something, you end up saying that you do.

Now you know.....

by Anonymousreply 14305/09/2013

The man in the drawings has prominent pink nipples, R141. That and all the other men Kricfalusi has drawn leads me to believe that he has a fascination with male forms.

by Anonymousreply 14405/10/2013

the kelly mcgillis/whitney has to be the best ever. my sister told me that when i was maybe 10, so 1990 or so, way before mcgillis came out

by Anonymousreply 14505/10/2013

Esther Rolle and Kristy McNichol

by Anonymousreply 14605/11/2013

"Eddie Murphy and Johnny Gill"

Also the rumor that Johnny Gill is known for his oral skills and as a result gets "passed around" amongst famous downlow guys...

by Anonymousreply 14705/11/2013

R143 is the type of didactic cunt that shits her pants every time she realizes that "flammable" and "inflammable" mean the same thing, such is her faith in the power of the prefix.

Now you know.

by Anonymousreply 14805/11/2013

Poor Brad Renfro, if the rumors are true. Now it makes sense why he was on a self-destructive streak.

by Anonymousreply 14905/11/2013

Justin Beiber got passed around like crazy! Chocolate -- it's what's for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.

Thug life... yeah... right...

by Anonymousreply 15005/11/2013

Since I live in the real world where all kinds of people are gay, no rumor a anyone being gay throws me for a loop.

by Anonymousreply 15105/11/2013

Ancient one, and maybe not so bizarre, but a woman I know who worked as a script girl once walked in on Rock Hudson getting fucked by Tab Hunter in a motel room on location. Apparently it was a Rock movie and Tab was visiting.

by Anonymousreply 15305/11/2013

Benjamin Bratt. I could not believe my ears when I heard that one. Still don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 15405/11/2013

Kelly came out last year, of course it's way before r145. I think most would have known that.

by Anonymousreply 15505/11/2013

John K. is a tough one. He's obsessed with Machismo (and Kirk Douglas), and has on more than one occasion denounced hugs between straight guys as the feminization of men (while also saying it's perfectly fine for gay men). He also has a rep as a puss hound (I'm sure he was fucking that female student who was on the Fleischer Popeye commentary he did). And yet it really wouldn't surprise if he was bi. I remember he was on the cover of Animation Magazine wearing a half-way unbuttoned shirt that was pure sex...

by Anonymousreply 15605/11/2013

Some animator told me John K bought a dude on his staff a car. If he's bi, at least he has a body and a pulse, more than those infantilized blob-boys bringing the usual corporate shit to life

by Anonymousreply 15705/11/2013

Many years ago, when I first heard the rumor that 70s era baseball player Rusty Staub was gay, I was . . . well, not shocked exactly, but very surprised. But I'm pretty sure it's true. He never married and has never been linked to a woman.

I was also very surprised when I heard Jim Nabors was gay. Now I think, how could I have missed it?

by Anonymousreply 15805/11/2013

Another rumored odd couple: Carol Burnett and Julie Andrews. I'm pretty sure this one is bullshit, though.

by Anonymousreply 15905/11/2013

Joan Crawford and Marilyn Monroe. I find this one very hard to believe. Each of them separately may well have had lesbian affairs, but together? Don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 16005/11/2013

Another bizarre rumor: that Ann and Nancy Wilson, the sisters from Heart, had an incestuous lesbian affair

by Anonymousreply 16105/11/2013

A guy on gay forum claims that Ryan Gosling is bi, and that he knows because he's from Hollywood and has talked with "insiders" or whatever. But yeah.. I call BS, this rumor is certainly weird though, since Ryan Gosling comes across as very straight.

by Anonymousreply 16205/12/2013

Paul Newman and Tom Cruise on the set of The Color of Money

by Anonymousreply 16305/12/2013

I've read that Helen Hunt was always very hard to get along with and then she got old...it happens.

by Anonymousreply 16405/12/2013

[quote]Paul Newman and Tom Cruise on the set of The Color of Money

Paul was the top I assume. Probably already mentioned, but speaking of Paul Newman, there was a rumor that he and Steve McQueen got together during the filming of "The Towering Inferno" with McQueen doing the topping.

by Anonymousreply 16505/12/2013

Who is "John K"??

by Anonymousreply 16605/13/2013

"I've read that Helen Hunt was always very hard to get along with and then she got old...it happens."

Why are people posting rumors that aren't bizarre or gay-related?

by Anonymousreply 16705/13/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 16805/13/2013

R103 I may be incorrect as this applies to your post, but I recently heard from someone who works at The BBC in London that Sir Cliff Richard was all but out. And he was a very big pop star in GB back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 16905/14/2013

I don't see how any man with the slightest sense of gaydar would not have been pinged out of their theater seat in "Say Anything".

Same deal with Daniel J. Trevanti in the B movies "Midnight Crossing" with Faye Dunaway and Kim Catrall, and "Millenium" with Cheryl Ladd. He is so affectedly gay it was almost like performance art. Any similarity between the actor on "Hill Street Blues" and the two films is invisible.And by the way, for fans of GOOD B movies, I strongly recommend both of them.

by Anonymousreply 17005/14/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 17106/15/2013

Had NO idea John K was even remotely attractive. I always picture him as a huge nerd. Not bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 17206/15/2013

R166, google john kricfalusi.

by Anonymousreply 17306/15/2013

Yes r169, he is now in a glass closet way. Always hid behind religion, but now admits to living with a priest.

I had a bit of respect for him for that as he seemed the most Narnia of all people, but there are some very unsavoury rumours attached to him as well...

by Anonymousreply 17406/15/2013

Jack White and guitarist Dean Fertita... there is some slowed down footage of White walking off stage, grabbing Fertida, a guitarist in one of his bands, and laying a kiss on his mouth. Its on some blog called You Don't Know Jack, White That Is.

by Anonymousreply 17506/15/2013

[quote]Another bizarre rumor: that Ann and Nancy Wilson, the sisters from Heart, had an incestuous lesbian affair.

Just heard on NPR's Sound Opinion that a rock critic asked them about their "unnaturally close" relationship. It cause Ann (or maybe Nancy) to run back to her hotel room and write "Barracuda".

by Anonymousreply 17606/15/2013

Jack White and Fertita look like a married couple here - and Jack's got drag-queen face big time (not that there's anything wrong with that).

by Anonymousreply 17706/15/2013

[quote]Ryan Gosling is gay as a goose, [R162]. He pings to high heaven, especially when caught in a candid moment.

So here you're trying to associate same-sex attraction with geese and what specific behavior?

I'm guessing the bird most like you is the loon.

by Anonymousreply 17806/15/2013

[quote]but there are some very unsavoury rumours attached to him as well...

Details?

by Anonymousreply 17906/15/2013

To me it will always be Marlon Brando and Wally Cox. I guess Marlon was always bi.

But I wonder who his first man was.

by Anonymousreply 18006/15/2013

Everyone knows Johnny Depp is straight but come on...he had to have at least one man and no, I don't believe it was Cage. Who was it? Thompson? Iggy Pop?

by Anonymousreply 18106/15/2013

r180 I seem to recall Brando was thrown out of some (military?) academy when he was young for throwing gay orgies. He probably couldn't recall himself who his "first man" was.

by Anonymousreply 18206/16/2013

[quote]Many years ago, when I first heard the rumor that 70s era baseball player Rusty Staub was gay, I was . . . well, not shocked exactly, but very surprised. But I'm pretty sure it's true. He never married and has never been linked to a woman.

I always thought that was the reason he and Keith Hernandez were very close friends. There was something they had in common. (Staub is repeatedly mentioned in Hernandez's autobiography [italic]If at First[/italic].)

by Anonymousreply 18306/16/2013

"I seem to recall Brando was thrown out of some (military?) academy when he was young for throwing gay orgies"

I was about to post that. Marlon was no stranger to the homosex when he met Wally Cox....

by Anonymousreply 18406/16/2013

If you think a gay/bi rumor is bizarre you are stereotyping gay and straight people.

Anyone can be straight, gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 18506/16/2013

I remember hearing about Michael Jackson and Clifton Davis back in the day. For those who don't know, Clifton wrote "Never Can Say Goodbye" which was a ridiculously adult song for a 12 year old to sing even though he sang the hell out of it. The Rockwell thing I can believe. When the Jackson 5 came out to California, the probably spent a lot of time with the Gordy kids. So while Jermaine was messing with Hazel Gordy, there was probably some experimenting going on with the younger boys.

by Anonymousreply 18606/16/2013

R185 has tender breasts.

by Anonymousreply 18706/16/2013

"Anyone can be straight, gay or bi."

Sure, but that doesn't mean a gay rumor can't be bizarre. For instance, if someone posted "Guess what, I walked in on Marlon Brando humping Donald Trump!" I would consider that bizarre, not because I don't believe anyone can be straight, gay, or bi but because I couldn't picture those two together at all....

by Anonymousreply 18806/16/2013

Poster on another site claims Brody Jenner is into the homo-sex. Very bizarro.

by Anonymousreply 18906/16/2013

Ive read Rosalind Russel was gay. At first I was like, "no way". Then I read up a little on her. She had one, life long lasting marriage to a man who produced Broadway musicals. And despite being a hardcore Catholic, they only had one kid. So, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 19006/16/2013

I think the Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton affair had to be the most bizarre rumour.

by Anonymousreply 19106/16/2013

"I think the Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton affair had to be the most bizarre rumour."

Huh?! You're going to need to explain that one.

by Anonymousreply 19206/16/2013

Re. Brody Jenner - he did this reality show years ago, forget what it was called ("Be My Bro" or something) and The Soup used to make jokes about all the homoeroticism on the show.

by Anonymousreply 19306/16/2013

r66 r123 r167 there’s a dishy bit recently posted in Part 3 of the gay/bi celebs thread that Hunt used to throw les-only parties in LA back in the day. Sorry too lazy to link.

Same poster also said she used to order up girls from Hefner or some other pimp-type to provide “entertainment” to her famous lesbian friends and guests.

by Anonymousreply 19406/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.