what language is he speaking??

by Anonymousreply 105/13/2010

he has his father's eyes

by Anonymousreply 205/13/2010

Pre- or post- plastic surgery eyes?

by Anonymousreply 305/13/2010

He needs a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 405/13/2010

He's still no biological relationship to Jackson, see below.

But apparently Michael picked a sperm or egg donor with big, dark eyes that resembled his own.

by Anonymousreply 505/13/2010

Billie Jean is not my lover She's just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son

by Anonymousreply 605/13/2010

Both the boys look exactly like that creepo Dr Arnold Klein. Especially the older one.

by Anonymousreply 705/13/2010

It is obvious that some folks have not seen enough biracial children. Newsflash - some look white. See link for your education (scroll down the page).

by Anonymousreply 805/13/2010

The children are gorgeous and seem really sweet. I hope they have someone who really loves them and not people just bent on using them.

by Anonymousreply 905/13/2010

While I'm not one to doubt Blanket may have received plenty of Michael's sperm, I'm just not sure any of it was presented at conception.

by Anonymousreply 1005/13/2010

R8 = race card playing bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1105/13/2010

WTF? R11 = an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1205/13/2010

"It is obvious that some folks have not seen enough biracial children. Newsflash - some look white"

He might be biracial, but that does not make him Michael's kid.

by Anonymousreply 1305/13/2010

Looks like he's going to end-up like daddy: a flighty, over-indulged flake. He'll be the one in the tabloids for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 1405/13/2010

The older kids are from Oliver Twist and the youngest is from an asiatic woman and Jackson's sperm. Possibly this was to ensure that Jackson could confirm bio identity if there was any kind of custody issue in the future. All the kids appear fucked up and cult like. Poor little things.

by Anonymousreply 1505/14/2010

Yes, some biracial children have naturally pale skin, or straight hair, or features that don't look African. But that's not terribly common, genes for dark skin and curly hair are pretty dominant. So the odds of a brown-skinned, curly-haired, African-featured man like Michael Jackson having THREE kids who look so unblack are about a million billion to one.

None of those kids bear his DNA.

by Anonymousreply 1605/14/2010

I can't believe someone is already branding the kid a "flake". What is he, maybe seven years old? That's how little kids act. He seems happy, so good for him.

by Anonymousreply 1705/14/2010

r9, I agree. They seem very intelligent. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being prominent figures when they get much older, for very different reasons than their dad.

by Anonymousreply 1805/14/2010

I think Blanket is Michael's bio kid. I also think he may grow up to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 1912/12/2012

R2, take them out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2012/12/2012

I think this thread should just evolve into an Addams Family quote thread.

"Why are you dressed like that? Like somebody died."

by Anonymousreply 2112/12/2012

You know, now that I think of it, Victoria Chase is sort of like the Morticia of the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 2212/12/2012

Blanket's bio mom is Prudence Solomon and the sperm donor was the body guard with pony tail. Price dad is Arnold Klein. We don't know if Debbie is his mom. Paris' dad is that English actor and her mom is Debbie Rowe.

by Anonymousreply 2312/12/2012

Biracial people that are half and half are almost never white.

Usually it's when they're like an eighth or so black that they tend to look white. Like Mariah Carey.

by Anonymousreply 2412/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!