Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Welcome to the Sandra Bullock Message Board!

This is where we discuss all things SANDRA: She's crazy! She's sweet! She's wonderful for adopting an American baby! She's evil for cutting off his dick. She's getting divorced! She's reconciling! She's kooky and frefreshing and kind! She's an evil circumcisor! She's better than Julia Roberts! She's annoying and needs to go away--so let's start another thread about her!

She has taken complete command of the datalounge--and she will not relent.

by Anonymousreply 11010/22/2013

I'm not a fan of Sandra but I can totally get on board with the "she's better then Julia!"

by Anonymousreply 104/29/2010

Right on, OP!

by Anonymousreply 204/29/2010

Yes, I know it's an old thread, but here's Sandy filming The Heat.

by Anonymousreply 308/15/2012

Am I the only one who remembers Julia's CUNTY comment about Sandy when Sandy was going through her dilemma? It was something like "She was always my favorite server at [name of restaurant]." The U.S. loves Sandra and she'll get to play 35 year olds for at least the next 7-8 years.

by Anonymousreply 408/15/2012

Wipe the shit off your upper lip first.

by Anonymousreply 608/15/2012

Watched Premonition recently, terrible! Though Divine Secrets was good at points.

She really played up Harper Lee's dykiness in Infamous.

by Anonymousreply 708/15/2012

Premonition was a bad movie, but Sandra did a good job there. Sandra as Nell Harper Lee is one of her best performances ever.

by Anonymousreply 908/15/2012

Sandra's career was on the decline right up until the proposal and that white lady savior/football movie whose name escapes me. She also had that terrible flop/turd in between those two, but it just goes to show, you're only one hit away from the top and two hits away from the stratosphere.

The thing is she has terrible taste in movies, judging by most of her filmography. I like her, so I hope she doesn't squander her found-again stardom.

by Anonymousreply 1008/15/2012

r4, I never heard of that, do you remember where Julia said it?

by Anonymousreply 1108/15/2012

Lulu, take a memo to Big Crack Mouth.

"I'm still waiting for the change from that twenty when you wanted cigarettes and couldn't smoke one of my non-menthols, you cunt. Cunt Cunt Cunt. CUNT CUNT CUNT."

Don't sign it. She'll know. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1208/15/2012

Sandra and Adam Sandler 1994

by Anonymousreply 1308/15/2012

Sandra is adorable in this early interview with Letterman

by Anonymousreply 1408/15/2012

She also as a great head of hair

by Anonymousreply 1508/15/2012

I'm looking for the post Jessie James quote from Julia, but here's another shady quote:

In 1997, an interviewer asked Julia Roberts (who was recovering from a major fallow period, professionally) about "newcomer" Sandra Bullock. Her response?

"Other actresses? Maybe it makes me shallow as a person but I have never given Sandra Bullock's career a moment's thought. I've never seen any of her movies so I honestly don't know what she's about. I mean, I've seen her on television and she seems delightful. I do think her success is great -- in a way -- because it means there's enough work for everybody. Forcing "the next Julia Roberts" on to Sandra Bullock isn't really fair. She's probably been working longer than I have."

by Anonymousreply 1608/15/2012

I like her, I think Julia is a bitch.

The thing about Sandra is, she's all PR. She married Jessie for the press. His big mouthed lover got out of hand, she had to divorce Jessie, then she had to adopt a brown baby. To be honest, I don't even think she wanted any children.

by Anonymousreply 1708/15/2012

[quote]"Other actresses? Maybe it makes me shallow as a person but I have never given Sandra Bullock's career a moment's thought. I've never seen any of her movies so I honestly don't know what she's about. I mean, I've seen her on television and she seems delightful. I do think her success is great -- in a way -- because it means there's enough work for everybody. Forcing "the next Julia Roberts" on to Sandra Bullock isn't really fair. She's probably been working longer than I have."

...feel like cuntin' it up, feeeel like cuntin' it UP!

I didn't know Julia could cunt so well. I thought she was just a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1808/15/2012

Sandra on The Muppets dancing

by Anonymousreply 1908/15/2012

and more on the Muppets

by Anonymousreply 2008/15/2012

I LOVE SANDRA BULLOCK

by Anonymousreply 2108/15/2012

From The Net

by Anonymousreply 2208/15/2012

"I have never given Sandra Bullock's career a moment's thought."

I'm the person who originally posted this quote. When people say things like this, it means the exact opposite. It's like guys that say "But I'm a nice guy!" (he's really a huge asshole and everyone knows it) or a chick or dude that says "I hate drama!" (and is the person who is the source of all "drama"). It always, ALWAYS means the opposite. This quote reveals that Julia probably spent LOTS of time and mental energy thinking about Sandy's career. A LOT!

by Anonymousreply 2308/15/2012

I hesitate to comment on this thread, it having been started by a crazy "circumcision is mutilation" troll, but I completely disagree with R17. It seems more like she does things that specifically *won't* get her positive PR. Marrying a trashy, tattooed bike enthusiast wasn't exactly a natural coupling that her fan base liked, and it certainly came back to bite her on the ass. I definitely don't think she adopted Louis for PR; note that she's one of the very few Hollywood celebrities who's ever adopted a black American baby, instead of one from an impoverished country that could be used for propaganda/martyr purposes (Angelina, Madonna, etc.), or a "pretty" white or mixed-race baby.

Also, unlike nearly everyone else in show business, Sandra has never made L.A. her primary base; she lives in Austin most of the time and is in L.A. generally only when working. McBongo has followed her lead btw and relocated his brood back to Austin full-time as well (after living mainly in Malibu but keeping an Airstream in an Austin trailer park -- yes, you read that correctly -- for about a decade while single).

by Anonymousreply 2408/15/2012

[quote]Also, unlike nearly everyone else in show business, Sandra has never made L.A. her primary base; she lives in Austin most of the time and is in L.A. generally only when working.

She lives in New Orleans now (where she adopted her son) -- bought a nice but not ridiculous house in the Garden District and can be seen around town with a bodyguard, though people respect her privacy.

She's donated/raised millions for one inner-city high school and doesn't make a big deal about it. The teachers there swear she's the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 2508/15/2012

Is she a recovering drunk?

by Anonymousreply 2608/15/2012

R26 - don't think so. Actually, I suspect she's a lightweight and gets a little tipsy on a glass of wine. That explains her early interviews on Letterman/Leno where they usually provide guests drinks.

by Anonymousreply 2708/15/2012

This appears corny but when I'm down or under the weather, a Sandra Bullock or early Meg Ryan movie always cheers me up. I don't feel shock, dismay, disgust, or depressed after their movies. Granted, a few of their films are serious and sad but most are up lifting.

Call it "goodnessdar" but I suspect Sandra has it.

Julia, othe other hand, always seemed bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 2808/15/2012

Yeah, Sandra was the next Meg Ryan R28. Sandra just had a longer career, and was better at the serious stuff.

by Anonymousreply 2908/16/2012

I watch Sandy movies too when I'm not feeling well.

by Anonymousreply 3008/16/2012

Has anyone seen "Love Potion #9"? It's one of her earlier stuff, and it also stars Tate Donovan. I've been meaning to watch it, but it hasn't exactly piqued my interest. However, if people recommend it, I'll give it a go.

by Anonymousreply 3108/16/2012

[quote]She lives in New Orleans now (where she adopted her son) -- bought a nice but not ridiculous house in the Garden District and can be seen around town with a bodyguard, though people respect her privacy.

She spends a lot of time in NOLA, but Austin remains her primary residence, as well as the home of all the businesses she owns (a production company and two restaurants). She's seen here more than any other celeb except for Lance (Armstrong).

by Anonymousreply 3208/16/2012

R31 I didn't watch it because her facial hair bothered me in the clip I saw.

by Anonymousreply 3308/16/2012

R31 - Love Potion No. 9 is good. Fun movie.

by Anonymousreply 3408/16/2012

I think Sandra benefited from achieving great fame and success much further along in her career. She was around 30 when Speed came out. That gave her most of her 20s to struggle, wait tables, grow up a bit, before she was thrust into the limelight. She seems to really enjoy her success, to have fun with it, and to not take it so seriously. I think Brad Pitt (Angie notwithstanding) is very similar, and it took him longer to reach the A list too.

by Anonymousreply 3508/16/2012

R35 - I think you are right. Sandra wasn't starving before Speed, but she hadn't been thrust into the spotlight till then. Brad too. Lauren Graham may be another example - she was about 33 when she got Gilmore Girls.

by Anonymousreply 3608/16/2012

By the way, it says 'Ball's on your face.

by Anonymousreply 3708/16/2012

She's likable, certainly more likable than cunty Julia Roberts. She's never thought about her for even one minute? Sure. That means there's a secret room in Roberts' house filled with Bullock dartboards and voodoo dolls.

Sandra Bullock's no great actress but she's funny, pleasant and relaxing. Her Oscar was more about years of solid box office for making relatively inexpensive films than great acting.

The marriage to racist asshole Jesse James makes me wonder if there's something darker underneath the "America's Sweetheart" veneer.

by Anonymousreply 3808/16/2012

R36 = the only person the planet to think about Pig Nose Graham

by Anonymousreply 3908/16/2012

R38 - actually, I think she's become close to great. She was really good in Crash, Infamous, and a couple other movies.

by Anonymousreply 4008/16/2012

Geesh, all these posts and no mention of the white elephant in the room. The very real possibility that Sandra is a successful closeted lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 4108/16/2012

I love Sandra Bullock, she always comes across very well in interviews.

I don't think that she is a closeted lesbian. I would love it if she were a lesbian as she would be an amazing role model.

She looks fantastic for her age. I think she is someone who has really taken care of herself over the years - good diet and regular exercise.

I really don't get why she married Jessie James she must have had a moment of madness.

by Anonymousreply 4208/16/2012

Sandra is very calculating, don't be fooled by her down to earth demeanor. NO ONE who earns fame at her level got there without showing some claws along the way.

She may not be the bitch that Julia Roberts is, but Sandra knows how to play the game. She is very publicity shy and hoped the marriage to James would keep the publicity wolves at bay and make her seem more interesting with a "wild" guy, so to speak. It worked until the low life ladies he diddled with wouldn't shut up. I believe she is a lesbian and her partners are among her inner circle of staff and close friends who can avoid scrutiny because they live away from Hollywood most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 4308/16/2012

I wish she would expand her inner circle of lovers to my neck of the woods. She owns a beach house about 1/2 a mile from me.

by Anonymousreply 4408/16/2012

R44, I doubt she has a big turnover in staff. She looks like she would be a ball to work for and would command a lot of loyalty.

by Anonymousreply 4508/16/2012

She's had a number of non-famous boyfriends. Doesn't mean she is straight, but I don't buy her being a pupppet master illusionist.

What I find strange is that she must have the saddest eyes of any rom-com queen ever and yet her movies are supposed to make people happy. She almost always looks nearly suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 4608/16/2012

I would gladly be part of Sandra Bullock's lesbian harem. :D

However, I just don't think the woman is a lesbian. No way to prove it either way, I suppose.

I'm sure she is pretty tough and has "claws." I don't think a person could get to that level of fame without knowing how to play the game--how to play the players, so to speak.

She is very likable and seems like a good egg. People are complex--she can have a good heart and still be uber-competitive.

I have a feeling that there are a lot of aspects of Hollywood that are pretty unpleasant. I'd guess that a "nice" person wouldn't last very long in that environment.

by Anonymousreply 4708/16/2012

I have no doubt that she's grown to be tough as nails, but I think she's a genuinely nice person.

by Anonymousreply 4808/16/2012

Sandy was great in her pre-Speed films too.

She was funny and endearing in Love Potion No. 9, heartbreaking in The Vanishing (how cool was it that she and Jeff Bridges won their Oscars the same year, and he killed her character in The Vanishing), and she was sexy and delivered a great performance in When The Party's Over, which was like a Big Chill for the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 4908/17/2012

I thought she was the best part of The Thing Called Love.

by Anonymousreply 5008/17/2012

Love Sandra. That is all. Much better than what's-her-face with the red hair and giant bass mouth. We keep forgetting the other one's name.

by Anonymousreply 5108/17/2012

I love The Proposal and yes, kill me, Miss Congeniality, I will watch 2 Weeks Notice and even All About Steve (a future underrated classic if you ask me!). Like others have said, when I am down, her movies pick me up.

by Anonymousreply 5208/17/2012

Forces of Nature is a weird one.

by Anonymousreply 5308/17/2012

Forces of Nature was strange, yes. It was a terrible movie but I thought it seemed like she was taking a role that would challenge the "America's Sweetheart" image.

I'm not sure if I'd call All About Steve a classic, but it was much better than the reviews indicate. Add to that the fact that she accepted her Razzie for the role with such humor. She's an endearing chick.

by Anonymousreply 5408/17/2012

Two Weeks Notice was an ok film, but sandra was wonderful in it. She's really talented as a physical comedic actress. Sandra also looked gorgeous in the film.

by Anonymousreply 5508/17/2012

All About Steve looked like it was filmed on really cheap, old stock. But I agree that it wasn't worse than most bad movies that get praised.

by Anonymousreply 5608/20/2012

While You Were sleeping is for blue days,

Premonition is for dark days.

Two Weeks Notice is for nothing to do days,

Miss Congeniality is for on a lark days.

28 Days is for dry days,

The Proposal is for bright days.

Hope Floats is for cry days.

The Net is for fright days.

Every day is just our luck

Cause there's always time for Sandra Bullock!

by Anonymousreply 5708/20/2012

Love her and when people refer to her I call her "My Sandy".

by Anonymousreply 5808/20/2012

Was her dad really a Nazi scientist?

by Anonymousreply 5908/20/2012

Ah yes, I loved her in Two Weeks Notice. Hugh Grant gets on my nerves but he did have a few great lines. Her movies are often quite watchable--but forgetable. I suspect if she weren't in them, they'd be duds.

Hm, R56--I don't know much about the technical aspects of film-making, so I didn't notice. Of course, I saw it on a rather old television.

by Anonymousreply 6008/20/2012

@ R59 her dad is American, her mother was German.

by Anonymousreply 6108/20/2012

@ R60 Two Weeks Notice is the only Sandy movie I cannot watch because of the annoying Hugh Grant.

by Anonymousreply 6208/20/2012

R62: Ahh, glad it's not just me. I don't particularly hate the guy--he seems like an okay fellow in real life...but his smug, faux-cool film persona is annoying to me.

I loved him in Four Weddings and A Funeral, but he has been doing that character for several years now. That seems to be a habit many actors fall back on.

One thing I do like about SB is that she saw she was in danger of doing that and has tried new characters. The trashy mess of Forces of Nature, the asshole racist in Crash, for example. That's a very smart career move.

by Anonymousreply 6308/20/2012

She will never come out. She loves her career and fans too much.

by Anonymousreply 6408/20/2012

R62 - I thought the same way till I was forced to watch it (on a bus trip, and didn't have ear plugs with me). It was surprisingly good.

by Anonymousreply 6508/20/2012

I thought she was way better than Keener as Harper Lee and I usually love Keener. I think Sandra has alot more talent than she's chosen to use for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 6608/20/2012

by Anonymousreply 6708/21/2012

R61, I thought he was a rocket scientist who created stuff for nazis.

by Anonymousreply 6808/21/2012

This thread would be better if Meg Ryan was in it.

by Anonymousreply 6908/22/2012

MAJOR FUG ALERT:

by Anonymousreply 7108/22/2012

It looks like she's had a ton of work done.

by Anonymousreply 7208/22/2012

R70 = idiot newbie

by Anonymousreply 7308/22/2012

R72, it does not at all look like she's had a lot of work done. That pic looks like it was taken in high school, before she became familiar with hair-straightening and eyebrow tweezers. Sandy's arguably the most naturally young-looking of any actress in her peer group, with the possible exception of Julia Roberts (who's admittedly a few years younger). The only thing I'm reasonably sure she's had done is an eye job, which nearly every major fortysomething actress gets at some point.

by Anonymousreply 7408/22/2012

Give me a break, R74. Definite nose and lips work, at minimum.

by Anonymousreply 7508/22/2012

"Lips work"? What the hell is that supposed to be? Sandy does not look like she's had any injectables in her lips, if that's what you're implying. She sure as hell doesn't have the dreaded "trout mouth" a la Meg Ryan and Goldie Hawn.

She *may* have had a subtle nose job; I'll grant you that.

by Anonymousreply 7608/22/2012

Shaved down, R76, not injected.

by Anonymousreply 7708/22/2012

R77, it is not possible to "shave down" lips.

by Anonymousreply 7808/22/2012

R78, they could be amputated.

by Anonymousreply 7908/22/2012

I didn't literally mean shaved as is done with body parts, but still cut down/lessened. This is not uncommon for celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 8008/22/2012

R80, yes, it is uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 8108/22/2012

Not uncommon for certain kinds.

by Anonymousreply 8208/22/2012

"certain kinds"?

by Anonymousreply 8308/22/2012

What is Sandy trying to hide about herself?

by Anonymousreply 8408/22/2012

F&F r85, you racist fuckstick

by Anonymousreply 8608/22/2012

What classic theater role do you think Sandy would excel at?

by Anonymousreply 8709/03/2012

R87, Gertrude in Hamlet. She's the right age.

by Anonymousreply 8809/03/2012

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned her wonderful performance in The Thing Called Love (River Phoenix's last film). Sandra plays a kind of hillbilly with music aspirations named Linda Lui Linden & somehow ends up in the same social set with the too cool for school River, Samantha and Dermot Mulroney.

Sandra has fantastic chemistry with Samantha Mathis, whose character has pretentions about being a serious artiste in Nashville (aspiring country music singer with a copy of Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own in her bag --- how BRILLIANT is that?!!!!)

Anyhoo, Sandra and Sam's characters have some really great scenes where they get into fights and make up as BFF's do but most of the movie Sam's character acts like she is barely tolerating poor Sandra (although she loves her really).

Sandra has an adorable scene leading the line dance, in fact all her scenes are adorable. There's a moment where she walks into the cafe at the end and I swear to god, she looked like a darker haired version of Greta Garbo. Amazing bone structure.

Now, funny story - in the late 90s when Sam Mathis' career wasn't taking off, she called up Sandra and said "Some critic just said I could be the next Sandra Bullock?" The punchline is that Sam got top billing in their movie and Sandra was a supporting girl, but they are close enough in real life not to act like cunts over such matters.

Here's a beautiful comment from Sandra about River, by the way:

"River was a product of his own goodness. It was almost like he was too good to be on this Earth. Like, everyone else steps over the homeless people; River could not step over a homeless person. He had to rehabilitate them and give them a life."

"And he was incredibly honest - one minute I'd want to club him because he was driving me crazy, and then he'd say something that was out there. I'd be like 'I have to go to my room now and recover from that statement.' On set he'd throw himself on you and say 'I like you so much', and you never meet people like that. But when I met Keanu, I was like, 'Oh my God. This is exactly like River."

by Anonymousreply 8909/03/2012

Sandra filming The Heat

by Anonymousreply 9009/03/2012

As has been the case throughout the past week or so, many of these blind items interact with some of the same players appearing in more than one. Actor #1 is your puzzle piece this week to be joined with another blind. It seems to be Academy Award week this week in the blind items and today is no exception. This actress has not only been in this spot before, but has also won an Academy Award. This actress who is still very much an A list actress has not worked much in the past two years but still maintains that status. Much like The Backstabber, this actress also has tried to hold the title of the world’s sweetheart. Everyday though, our actress lives with a secret. A big secret. One that she thinks if revealed would cause her to lose any future roles and would also make the public at large feel like they could never trust her. Lets call her Secret Keeper.

For the past 20+ years our actress has been in the closet. That in of itself is not the biggest deal in the world, but it is the way she chooses to create this fiction around her which is probably the greatest acting job ever.

Generally when it comes to the world of beards it is a very male dominated world with gay men finding women to act as beards. Our actress has become a master of the beard and has told friends she used Katharine Hepburn as her role model.

Secret Keeper has always had that innocent look in movies. She tries to stay out of the tabloids and to never draw attention to herself except when it comes to one very important thing. Men. Some of the best looking, most gorgeous actors in the world have been linked to Secret Keeper, but they never actually go out. It is probably fair to say that Secret Keeper has been linked with three of the hottest actors on the planet. All of them A list and all of them supposedly wanting to date Secret Keeper. The truth is none of them have ever dated Secret Keeper but sure are happy to hang out with her. They keep her secret safe while making it look like she is desirable and wanted and all heterosexual. She also keeps their secrets.

The first actor who went along for the ride with Secret Keeper was supposed to be a long term thing. He is an A lister through and through and only shows up on television in cameos. Although these two were supposedly together for a year or more, no one ever saw them out in public. She is not good in public with affection and men. Despite her Academy Award, she is not that good with men on the screen either. Most of her relationships on screen are not about long kisses and sex scenes. In fact, it is really really rare that she ever kisses a man on screen.

Anyway, she and Actor #1 had a thing until she found out about some things he was doing to other women that she found repulsive. He was setting them up and acting more like a pimp than an actor. Plus, he wanted a relationship that involved sex with a woman and Secret Keeper did not play that game so they split. Unlike her other bearded relationships, Secret Keeper never speaks to Actor #1 because of his past actions.

Actor #2 was second on the playlist after Actor #1. He is also an A lister, but probably would never have achieved it without the help of Secret Keeper who showed her appreciation for his year of service by introducing him to people that took his career from a “hey, that guy is pretty good, to an automatic greenlight if this guy is on board.” The secret she keeps for him is that, despite the fact that women crave him, he does not always reciprocate. His longest term relationship was a struggle for him because he was always going back and forth between men and women and his B list actress girlfriend did not appreciate that. Actor #2 did introduce Secret Keeper to someone who has become a fixture in her life.

Actor #3 is also A list and is perfectly happy to let the tabloids think that he has sex with Secret Keeper everytime he is single. They don’t, but he hates the tabloids anyway and feels like he is sticking it to them each time. They do really care for each other and when he is involved with someone thy can’t hang out because then people might suspect they are just friends. It is only when they are both “single,” that he can come over and the tabloids go crazy.

In what is probably the best example of her acting skill, our actress even faked a marriage. The couple never had sex, but when he began to stray and get caught, it had to end. She had to play the hurt wife, even though she didn’t care at all about the affairs, but the fact that she was going to have to end it and lose her perfect cover.

At the present time, Secret Keeper just stays at home and has her few select, very very long term companions that she sees who pose as maids or assistants or whatever makes them innocuous to the paps. Secret Keeper is probably the best ever at keeping a secret

by Anonymousreply 9109/03/2012

It was big news when this couple broke up, and now you’re going to hear some of the grossest behind-the-scenes details.

There are photos. And a video. In them, the couple is engaged in various sex acts and using lots of filthy language. Since they were married at the time, no big deal, right? Well, the man is wearing leather, a brown cap with a racist symbol, and a gun. He also has a little mustache as the result of a scatalogical act in which the couple engages on the video.

When they broke up, he went to rehab, but curiously left after only a short period of time. Why? So that he could secure the tape. She was also extremely worried about the tape, as its publication would have certainly caused her pristine reputation to come crashing down. Her handlers rushed to the home, couldn’t find the tape, but were able to secure some revealing photos.

So, in case you are wondering why she was so quiet after the breakup, it is because she is still vulnerable to being as condemned as he is. He still has the tape, she still has the photos, and the two will be eternally locked in a Mexican-style standoff.

by Anonymousreply 9209/03/2012

So cute in her Halloween costume.

by Anonymousreply 9311/01/2012

Sandra is the most intriguing woman in Hollywood. We know almost nothing about her except that she's as "sweet as pie" but has a past full of dark secrets and drama. Will we ever know the real truth about our dear Sandy? I don't think we will. But we're okay with that, because she belongs to us!

Until next time, this is...

by Anonymousreply 9411/01/2012

Trailer for The Heat plus pics of Sandra

by Anonymousreply 9501/24/2013

Tate and Jennifer Aniston also dated.

by Anonymousreply 10204/05/2013

Sandra Bullock dons short shorts while carrying her son Louis while heading to a birthday party on Saturday (July 6) in Malibu, Calif.

The 48-year-old actress was celebrating Matthew McConaughey‘s son Levi‘s birthday.

by Anonymousreply 10307/07/2013

R103 Did Sahara Jolie Pitt give little Louis bitch face lessons or what?

by Anonymousreply 10407/07/2013

Sandra at Comic Con.

by Anonymousreply 10707/20/2013

That kid of hers never smiles. He looks like a 40 year old head on a child's body.

by Anonymousreply 10810/22/2013

She looked so gorgeous at the overseas premiere of GRAVITY recently. Those gams!

by Anonymousreply 10910/22/2013

Yes, she does look good.

by Anonymousreply 11010/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.