Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Hills final season

Heidi's plastic surgery is so much worse on television that you could ever imagine.

OMG, OMG.

by Anonymousreply 14410/19/2013

Really? I'm going to have to check that out. Up til now, I've only seen the photos online and even those are frightening.

by Anonymousreply 104/28/2010

When will Heidi and Spencer disappear? I can't believe been in the limelight this long.

by Anonymousreply 204/28/2010

I haven't seen this show in ages. I heard she's got like G sized breasts now. Eeek! I don't think I can even watch, the show has gone so downhill.

by Anonymousreply 304/28/2010

Tonight was the first episode of the new season.

by Anonymousreply 404/28/2010

I almost felt a little bad for Heidi during her visit home. Her family was so condescending and rude to her.

Mom could use a little nip-n-tuck herself, methinks.

by Anonymousreply 504/28/2010

That Jayde creature is unbelievable. Her work is way worse than mine.

by Anonymousreply 604/28/2010

I didn't even know this shti was still on.

by Anonymousreply 704/28/2010

R5, I don't think her family was rude and condescending. They were just giving honest answers and honest appraisals. Heidi deserved everything they said.

by Anonymousreply 804/28/2010

Why didn't Stephanie Pratt's obvious plastic surgery get magazine covers?

by Anonymousreply 904/28/2010

If you cannot discern the difference between the two situations, R9, you are hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 1004/28/2010

Just think it's ridiculous they have a whole episode practically celebrating Heidi's body dysmorphia, but no one on the show acknowledged that Stephanie showed up with a new face too.

by Anonymousreply 1104/28/2010

Stephanie actually looked good.

by Anonymousreply 1204/28/2010

Do these hos even mention Lauren now that she's gone or do they just pretend she doesn't exist?

by Anonymousreply 1304/28/2010

They should all go away.

by Anonymousreply 1404/28/2010

Who are Spencer and Stephanie's parents-- never been on the show- Read where the dad is big hollywood dentist-I cannot imagine their parents are still married--It seems they come from a really messed up family and probably the most poor of all the hollywood kids

by Anonymousreply 1504/28/2010

There was a scene in the season premiere where Lo and Audrina tell Kristen that they're concerned about her nonstop partying. When did these bitches become friends? They all hate each other! This show is beyond contrived where now it's just retarded.

Kill it with fire and be done with it already.

by Anonymousreply 1604/28/2010

Lo is the nexus to all of them. I think she is genuinely friends with all of them, except possibly Audrina. Which is probably why she was finally bumped to the main credits this season.

by Anonymousreply 1704/28/2010

They all became "friends" when Kristen replaced Lauren. This is one show that doesn't even pretend to be reality.

by Anonymousreply 1804/28/2010

I miss Lauren!

by Anonymousreply 1904/28/2010

I thought Audrina and Kristin hated each other because of the Justin Bobby situation. OK I'm officially embarrassed for myself that I actually know that, not to mention the minutiae of their conflict. Glad Lo is FINALLY in the credits. She seems to be the most grounded and genuine out of all of them, not that that is really saying much I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2004/28/2010

R20 don't know if you watched last night but they were civil if that until Kristin saw Brody pushing up on Audrina.

Kristin was giving Justin Bobby a chance until he f'd that up so she decided to go back to Brody but it was too late because Brody is now jumping to get in with Audrina. All high school crap.

by Anonymousreply 2104/28/2010

I used to think Lo was grounded and genuine but she is sort of a bitch, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 2204/28/2010

Lo is very snide, vicious, sarcastic, low road, spiteful, backstabbing, unauthentic, passive agressive, and crazy making.

I'm surprised you have not noticed this before. You must not have been watching very closely.

by Anonymousreply 2304/28/2010

I don't think Broday is after Audrina at all.

Brody was just looking for sex without strings from Audrina during Superbowl weekend. Brody has no enduring interest in Audrina at all. He and Audrina had sex during a Palm Springs weekend last season.

In real life, Audrina has been going out with a has-been rock band guy.

by Anonymousreply 2404/28/2010

I wonder which guy is best in bed? Frankie,Brody,justin Bobby or Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 2604/28/2010

Do any of these bozos have an IQ above 50? Audrina and Heidi seem, and look, particularly challenged.

by Anonymousreply 2704/28/2010

r26, I think Brody would be the best. He seems so sincere, he could really make you feel like you're the only person in the world. He seems pretty caring and tender. I don't find Frankie particularly attractive, but I do sense sizemeat. Justin Bobby is just gross. Not good looking at all. Spencer? God, no. You left out Brody's other friend Taylor, the one with the hat. He's pretty cute and doable.

by Anonymousreply 2804/28/2010

It is really amazing how much Heidi's surgery aged her. She doesn't even look close to 23 years old anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2904/28/2010

[quote]OK I'm officially embarrassed for myself that I actually know that, not to mention the minutiae

Me too R20!! Which leads me to comment to R28: At one point Kristan said that Brody was especially vanilla in bed. Not that that's a bad thing, of course.

As to Justin Bobby: He is a vile, filthy, stinky, game playing slug doofus.

Come to Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 3004/28/2010

In order of size--Frankie,Justin Bobby,Taylor,Brody,Spencer

by Anonymousreply 3104/28/2010

Montag is clearly damaged. There is something going on in her head that would make her think she needed all that work. It's sad, really. And wil surely only get sadder as she ages and loses "fame."

by Anonymousreply 3204/28/2010

r32, I'm sure Spencer had nothing to do with it. Who wants to bet he fed on every one of her insecurites and magnified them to the point where he convinced her this was necessary?

by Anonymousreply 3304/28/2010

I wonder if she waas abused as a child by her step-brother that was killed in the war

by Anonymousreply 3404/28/2010

I definitely think Brody and Frankie are "together"

by Anonymousreply 3504/28/2010

Just had to add that Lo is the worst of the lot. I actually like Audrina and I also miss Lauren. Heidi and Spencer are OK. Justin Bobby is a tool but he's so much fun to hate on the show. The casting people got really lucky with him.

by Anonymousreply 3604/28/2010

Brody and Frankie are not together. Brody is not gay, but very gay friendly. He's accepting of everyone. You can tell by looking at him. He's dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 3704/28/2010

Lo treated Audrina very poorly when Lo, Lauren, and Audrina tried to live together in the beautiful Hollywood house.

Lo did everything she could to make Audrina feel like an outsider at the house - and Lo did it all underhandedly with a very deceptive sweet smile. Lo has an ugly heart.

by Anonymousreply 3804/28/2010

Is Lo a mo? You never see her with guys and she obviously crushed on Lauren. She does sort of ping.

by Anonymousreply 3904/28/2010

I loved the part where her mom said "You risked your life!"

And she replied "Well, so do people who get brain surgery!"

And I shouted "You should've gotten that instead!"

by Anonymousreply 4004/28/2010

Lil Hills

by Anonymousreply 4104/28/2010

Lo is a bitch, but the most stable. Audrina is the nicest, but too stupid.

by Anonymousreply 4204/28/2010

Does anyone else think Sleazy T -- Spencer's friend with the beard -- is hot as fuck?

by Anonymousreply 4304/28/2010

Lauren is the most stable, and making herself quite a pile of money as an author of books, and with her clothing deal with Kohls.

by Anonymousreply 4404/28/2010

Whitney Port who was on The Hills and now stars in The City on MTV is stable, successful, and has carved out a life in New York City with her own clothing line.

by Anonymousreply 4504/28/2010

r44, I meant of the remaining ones.

Lauren was stable and wasn't a bitch (though she was clingy!). Whitney was good too, I assume she's the same on her show?

I hope Lauren returns for the finale.

by Anonymousreply 4604/28/2010

I'm pretty sure Lo has or had a boyfriend off-camera. I actually like Lo. Yes, she can be a bitch, but in my opinion it's usually deserved. And at least she's entertaining with her bitchiness. Kristin is a bitch, but everything out of her mouth seems like she's trying to create drama just to get extra camera time. It's actually really boring.

by Anonymousreply 4704/28/2010

I have always thought (since the Laguna reality series) that Lo and LC were lovers. LC took a while - she had a crush on Stephen C after all - but Lo is clearly in love with LC and I have no reason to think LC doesn't reciprocate. And Justin Bobby is the only cute one on the show as far as I can see - I don't know what anyone sees in Brody the Boob - he's an idiot, a functioning idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4804/28/2010

You are very weird, R48.

Lauren has a boyfriend right now, and had another boyfriend right before that.

by Anonymousreply 4904/28/2010

The Hills is the fakest reality show ever. It does not show the actual lives of the cast. For example, when Lauren and Lo shared the house and Audrina had the guesthouse, they had three other roommates, and Lauren and Lo both had boyfriends. All offscreen.

by Anonymousreply 5004/28/2010

Who were the three other roommates? How did you find this out?

by Anonymousreply 5104/28/2010

The three other roommates were just friends of Lo and Lauren. Nobody famous. Nobody who wanted to be on camera.

Lauren, in an interview. She said that while filming interior shots, her other roommates would be in their pjs eating breakfast behind the cameramen, making faces at her.

by Anonymousreply 5204/28/2010

Link please.

I think R52 is bullshitting and I will gladly eat my words if it turns out that he is not.

by Anonymousreply 5304/28/2010

Nope, not bullshitting. Try this link.

[quote]"I actually have a lot of great friends I've had for a long time, you just never seen them. There are six of us, all from high school, and we're still best friends. They were always in the background when we'd go to parties or things. When I lived in the house with Lo and Audrina, there were actually five of us living there. My other roommates would be like eating cereal in the morning behind the cameras and crew."[/quote]

[quote]I actually hid my relationship with Kyle [of TBS's "My Boys,"] for two months. As soon as the producers found out, I just told them ‘No.’”[/quote]

The Hills is incredibly fake. Faker than Heidi's face. Faker than Spencer's laugh. It doesn't make it any less entertaining, but it's certainly not a slice of life documentary about a group of friends.

by Anonymousreply 5404/28/2010

Well, I guess I have to eat my words.

I didn't think it was THAT fake. I wonder if it was this fake in the beginning. It seemed more real then.

by Anonymousreply 5504/28/2010

Maybe less fake in the beginning, but I'm pretty sure that Lauren and Whitney's internships were really just cooked up to give them something to do and Teen Vogue some publicity. For starters, don't interns only intern for a semester or two at the most?

by Anonymousreply 5604/28/2010

[quote]Just think it's ridiculous they have a whole episode practically celebrating Heidi's body dysmorphia, but no one on the show acknowledged that Stephanie showed up with a new face too.

Stephanie got a nose job, a very common procedure. Heidi went on a surgery binge that puts even those bitches on that old show "The Swan" to shame. There is a massive difference between getting a single procedure and an abject case of body dysmorphia. I completely agree with R32 that Heidi has simply become damaged, either by Spencer or from being in the Hollywood fame machine or both.

[quote]Read where the dad is big hollywood dentist-I cannot imagine their parents are still married--It seems they come from a really messed up family and probably the most poor of all the hollywood kids

Heidi's parents are the poorest by far, though I noted last night that they've moved into a much larger house (probably paid for by Heidi). The Pratts are upper-middle class. Kristen's, Lo's and Lauren's parents are rich (they do all live in Newport Beach, after all); Brody's mom is megarich, having been married to billionaire music mogul David Foster.

[quote]Is Lo a mo? You never see her with guys and she obviously crushed on Lauren.

Like Whitney and Lauren before her, she dates guys but only "offscreen." (Whitney's now doing it onscreen since she has her own show.)

[quote]The Hills is the fakest reality show ever. It does not show the actual lives of the cast.

The weird thing is that it started out relatively realistic, but metastasized after the cast became unexpected household names. Instead of showing the fame element MTV itself started, they made the decision to leave all that out, resulting in much more "scripted" TV. As of last season they gave up the contrivance of Audrina needing a low-level receptionist job to earn a living, for instance, and traded her lowly Honda for a $90,000 Benz G-wagen. It's at least *based* in reality -- the celebrity weeklies brought up the rumors of Kristen's drug use months ago.

[quote]Whitney Port who was on The Hills and now stars in The City on MTV is stable, successful, and has carved out a life in New York City with her own clothing line.

Oh, please. The only show on television *more* contrived than "The Hills" is "The City." Whitney's fashion line was paid for entirely by MTV in order to provide fodder for the main part of her storyline both last season and currently.

by Anonymousreply 5704/28/2010

I feel for Brody- Abandoned by his dad Bruce Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 5804/28/2010

Lauren's interview at Teen Vogue with Lisa Loeb in the first episode was terrible. She sounded like a typical OC airhead. No way she would've gotten the internship had this not been on MTV.

by Anonymousreply 5904/28/2010

[quote]I'm pretty sure that Lauren and Whitney's internships were really just cooked up to give them something to do and Teen Vogue some publicity.

Every "internship" on the show is totally contrived. It's even worse on "The City," which is entirely ABOUT contrived internships. (It's telling that Whitney was nowhere to be seen on Kelly Cutrone's recent show, "Kell on Earth.") These girls are making close to $100K an episode, so the only thing they're "interning" for is millionaire status.

by Anonymousreply 6004/28/2010

Brody and Frankie are together for Life. They may not be gettin it on-- but never the less Together. Open your hearts and minds people.

by Anonymousreply 6104/28/2010

Audrina was spotted lounging poolside at one of the swanky LA hotels and was cast as Lauren's friend.

Mark Burnett will be producing her new reality show. I like her but can she carry her own show?

by Anonymousreply 6204/28/2010

Ah, Bruce Kardashian, the noted Olympic medal-winning lawyer. Don't you remember when he posed for that Wheaties box with OJ?

by Anonymousreply 6304/28/2010

Is Brody considered to be abandoned by Bruce Jenner?

I saw a documentary of the Kardashians and Bruce Jenner, and when Chris Kardashian and Bruce Jenner married they combined their four kids each into an 8-kid family which included Brody.

Brody grew up partically with the Kardashian sisters as kids. I would imagine Brody and Casey Jenner often lived with their mother, but it appeared that Brody and Casey sometimes lived with their dad, Bruce Jenner, Chris, and the Kardashian sisters and brother.

by Anonymousreply 6404/28/2010

The show has always been contrived and semi-scripted, but at least in the beginning it seemed to have some basis in reality. And at least the producers' hand in things was better hidden. Yes, Audrina was cast in the show after being spotted by the pool, but at least viewers didn't know that at the time. But Kristin's bff Stacey is randomly the bartender that Spencer was "flirting" with 2 years ago. It's a small world, but it's not THAT small.

by Anonymousreply 6504/28/2010

Audrina's body is spectacular. It makes my mouth water and my parts quiver.

Especially her gorgeous breasts.

They may be implants, but they are probably the most gorgeous implants I've ever seen. Really well done surgery. Turned out spectacularly. They looks extrordinarily sexy.

by Anonymousreply 6604/28/2010

Common Knowledge Bruce k. is so tied up with the Newest family- little time for all the other kids from all the previous wives.

by Anonymousreply 6704/28/2010

They're implants, R66. She and Heidi both originally had A-cups.

by Anonymousreply 6804/28/2010

that billy bobby guy should get his own show--it would be HUGE hit and I mean HUGE.

by Anonymousreply 6904/28/2010

Do you think Kristen was really snorting cocaine or using other drugs?

In the after show last night, there was a big discussion of it, and Kristen denied using drugs (Kristen was a live guest on the after show)

But it does appear that maybe she was snorting cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 7004/28/2010

I think Spencer has some real serious mental problems- I wonder if he was hit in the head as a kid-

by Anonymousreply 7104/28/2010

Brody was in the documentary I saw. As a kid, he played with the four Kardashian kids in their pool and seemed to live part-time with Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 7204/28/2010

It's hard to tell how much of Spencer's behavior is fabricated, concocted, and put on just for the camera and for the show, or if it is real.

by Anonymousreply 7304/28/2010

I heard that Justin Bobby cuts hair- They could do a reality show called Shampoo-- He could hook up with all the hot clients - guys and girls and become a Hollywood Icon - then open up many Hair salons and come up with hair and pubic shampoo and hair color line -- sell on QVC and make more money than all those HollyHills kids combined. Oh yea- there has to be a sex tape also. JB if your are reading this - go for it dude

by Anonymousreply 7404/28/2010

Spencer is a loon, but I actually don't think he's to blame for Heidi's body dysmorphia. He's always bragged about how hot he thinks Heidi is (mainly because it boosts his own ego) and I don't really see him pressuring her to change. From what I understand Heidi has always been fame obsessed (and glommed onto Lauren for that reason) so I'm pretty sure the plastic surgery is her way of attempting to fit into Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 7504/28/2010

I wonder if Frankie come from really messed up families like Brody and Spencer-

by Anonymousreply 7604/28/2010

[quote]Do you think Kristen was really snorting cocaine or using other drugs?

Oh, hell yes! She could sue MTV and the show's producers for defamation of character if they falsely implied she was doing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 7704/28/2010

Brody does not come from a messed up family. He has had a very privileged life with some wealthy parents, and a life around Malibu and a life centered about the beach and every indulgence.

He apparently does not need to work. His step father is the very wealthy David Foster who is a millionaire music producer, songwriter, musician.

Brody grew up at least part-time living with Bruce Jenner and the Kardashians in their house with their plush life, and partically with in David Foster's house.

by Anonymousreply 7804/28/2010

[quote]Brody does not come from a messed up family.

Except for Bruce's face, of course.

[quote]He apparently does not need to work. His step father is the very wealthy David Foster who is a millionaire music producer, songwriter, musician.

Actually, the Fosters split up a few years ago. Brody obviously has some sort of trust fund, however.

by Anonymousreply 7904/28/2010

Hopefully David Foster filled the void for Brody after his Tiger like father left he and his poor Mom. It is such a shame Bruce just Gave Up. and Wasnt OJ and Nicole hanging out at the Kardashians pool parties during the cocaine heydays?

by Anonymousreply 8004/28/2010

The Kardashian girls probably obsessed on OJ when he used to hang out at their house with Nicole. I think thats why they all date black athletes. What happened in the Kardashian pool house stays in the pool house.

by Anonymousreply 8104/28/2010

Bruce Jenner had two kids with his first wife, two kids with his second wife, and two kids with his third wife (Chris Kardashian).

Plus Bruce helped raise the four Kardashian kids - Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Robert.

by Anonymousreply 8204/28/2010

I hope the youngest K girls turn out ok- Maybe they should summer in Crested Butte with Heidi's parents. Ha! Really, Lauren Conrads Parents should rescue those poor little girls. Sheeze!

by Anonymousreply 8304/28/2010

Sorry, R80, I'm just not seeing the abandonment here.

by Anonymousreply 8404/28/2010

I bet Bruce wishes he never married that whole Kardashian Mess. It is so obvious how miserable he is. The wife kardashian has obviously cut his balls off.

by Anonymousreply 8504/28/2010

well r84 ran off the second wife and their very small babies for the third wife. Horrible. I bet when this show stuff is over he will abandon the third wife and those children--Isn't marriage Til Death do we Part! he obviously is not a Man of His Word.

by Anonymousreply 8604/28/2010

Bruce Jenner left both his first wife and two kids, and then left his 2nd wife and two more kids.

But I certainly do not cast Brody as being denied much of anything.

I do worry about the two young girls that Bruce and Chris have - they seem destined to be messed up - they are always wrestling and physically hurting each other if tussles and fighting matches - and they want to grow up and act adult way too soon.

Plus they're trying to model themselves after their two slutty trashy half-sisters, Kim and Khloe.

by Anonymousreply 8704/28/2010

R80, why cast Brody as 'poor Brody' when he's lived a very privileged life of luxury, perks, very little working if any, Malibu beaches, California beaches, luxury homes, etc.

I don't feel sorry for him even a tiny bit.

He lived and lives a life that I would love to live - I've always wanted to enjoy the beaches of Malibu and other close-by beaches.

by Anonymousreply 8804/28/2010

[quote]They may be implants, but they are probably the most gorgeous implants I've ever seen. Really well done surgery. Turned out spectacularly. They looks extrordinarily sexy.

You have got to be kidding. She has fake, average-looking implants. You probably have wonk-eyes just like that bitch.

The only celebrity with extraordinary and gorgeous implants is Salma Hayek.

by Anonymousreply 8904/28/2010

Even though Bruce raised Khloe since she was age five - and Kim and Kourtney around similar ages - they do not seem to see Bruce as their step-father. (Bruce and Chris have been together around or over 20 years)

by Anonymousreply 9004/28/2010

Lets see 88 1. hang out at the beach or 2. Come from an unbroken family in California where the Mom and Dad are still together..Uhmmm

by Anonymousreply 9104/28/2010

Salma Hayak is now down to about 80 pounds and is a toothpick - she appears to have a severe eating disorder or has strenuously dieted.

She looked extraordinarily skinny with a humongous head. Her body has disappeared.

I never thought her breasts were as beautiful as Audrina's.

by Anonymousreply 9204/28/2010

What, R91? your point seems to be missing...

Having a mom and dad that stays together is not everything in life.

by Anonymousreply 9304/28/2010

If your not from a broken home you would understand how important it is Kris Jenner

by Anonymousreply 9404/28/2010

R94, it is 'you are' or you're, NOT 'your'

by Anonymousreply 9504/28/2010

Heidi shouldn't have asked.

Hell, she looks plastic, what did she expect?

by Anonymousreply 9604/28/2010

Heidi was hoping beyond hope that her mother would like her new look and praise it and validate that Heidi did not make a horrible, unchangeable mistake.

It was a false hope, of course.

by Anonymousreply 9704/29/2010

Frankie doesn't fit in with these people.

by Anonymousreply 9804/29/2010

This season is all very sad. Sad, sad.

by Anonymousreply 9904/29/2010

There is a report that Heidi might be addicted to pain pills.

The worst part of what she did was have her jaw sawed down - very disastrous move.

by Anonymousreply 10004/29/2010

Remember when Brody had an MTV show where he looked for a new bff and one of the guys up for consideration was a twinky queen who thought all it took to hang with Brody at Le Deux were frosted tips and an Ed Hardy tshirt? Good times.

by Anonymousreply 10104/29/2010

Good night: jaw sawed? WTF is that? Is she insane?

by Anonymousreply 10204/29/2010

Yes, she wanted her jaw and chin made smaller so they sawed it.

This resulted in an inability to chew food, inability to talk properly and other than softely, inability to move her mouth, face, jaw.

by Anonymousreply 10304/29/2010

oh, and much much pain....

by Anonymousreply 10404/29/2010

Heidi is pathetic. Lauren must be thrilled to be done with this mess.

by Anonymousreply 10504/30/2010

Is her jaw going to return to normal functioning or is she stuck like this? Is this what Rumer Willis did to herself?

by Anonymousreply 10604/30/2010

Yes R103, do you know if it will ever return to a normal functioning jaw??? Damn, that sounds gruesome.

I guess Spencer is going without any oral action for a long while.

by Anonymousreply 10704/30/2010

Not sure if the jaw has healed or healed properly.

New report that she is addicted to pain killers.

The jaw sawing was the most painful part of her 10 plastic surgeries and most ill-advised.

The surgeon should have never suggested he would do a jaw sawing - it is so ridiculous - the surgeion sounds insane.

Heidi saw her chin as looking like Jay Leno's chin. I thought Heidi looked lovely and very pretty before all the surgery - and her chin looked fine. There was nothing wrong with her original chin.

by Anonymousreply 10804/30/2010

Heidi was never pretty. She looks like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 10904/30/2010

[quote]Heidi was never pretty. She looks like a horse.

Now now SJP, let not be unkind.

by Anonymousreply 11004/30/2010

[quote]Is her jaw going to return to normal functioning or is she stuck like this?

Jaws take a long time to heal because they're constantly in use, unlike an arm in a cast where the bone can set freely. The only way Heidi could heal it more quickly would be to wire it shut, which she is apparently not doing for vanity reasons alone.

by Anonymousreply 11104/30/2010

r108, I saw a pic of her when she just came to H-wood, she was sweet and cute looking.

Now she looks ridiculous.

I hate to admit this, but I do feel sorry for her. She just seems so stupid and doesn't know better.

by Anonymousreply 11205/01/2010

Heidi's Mother could use a little "refresh". She has more luggage under those eyes than the Houston International baggage pick-up.

by Anonymousreply 11305/01/2010

I don't feel sorry for Heidi. She's a shallow idiot. How long before she gets divorced?

by Anonymousreply 11405/01/2010

She's very young. Just 23, I think. Obviously she does not know what she is doing.

by Anonymousreply 11505/01/2010

I'm just glasd the sho9w is going off the air. These young white ladies need a real job and stay off the television radar because the reality tv fame had gone to all of their heads.

by Anonymousreply 11605/02/2010

Oops, I did a few misspellings of word of glad and show.

by Anonymousreply 11705/02/2010

I wonder if the Jaw sawing hinderd her oral sex abilities. Maybe thats why spencer is so pissed!

by Anonymousreply 11805/02/2010

I think that Heidi has taken things further than any one else on reality tv.

She did the "marriage."

And, she had a horrendous amount of p.s.

No one in reality tv has taken things as far as she has at all.

This poor young lady is obviously mentally ill and should have been sent to a clinic long ago.

She will die soon. Mark my words. She will die soon because she is in a rather bad place emotionally and obviously has been for a very long while.

by Anonymousreply 11905/02/2010

Do you really think Spencer depends on Heidi for oral sex? Or that he always is on the recieving end or a blow job?

by Anonymousreply 12005/02/2010

Heidi clearly is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 12105/02/2010

How stupid to say that Heidi's mother needs a refresher.

Idiotic

by Anonymousreply 12205/02/2010

Well, she should be glad she got it done while she had some money because I feel certain that within a certain amount of time after The Hills is over she and Spencie will be destitute. You know they won't curb their spending habits or attempt to downsize once the money flow stops or decreases. They're not that intelligent. If anything they'll start spending more because it will make them feel good.

by Anonymousreply 12305/02/2010

Report a couple of weeks ago was that they are broke, having spent either one million or two million on making Heidi's CD which they thought might catapault Heidi into a popstar/

by Anonymousreply 12405/02/2010

The plastic surgeon who did her procedures should lose his license.

by Anonymousreply 12505/02/2010

Rumor has her family has contacted Dr. Drew wants her for celebrity rehab for her pain pill addiction. But it is really to get her away from Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 12605/02/2010

Huge Ratings Dr. Drew- Hope you are reading this- Lindsey Lohan, Heidi Montag Pratt, Jonathan Rys Meyers, Amy Winehouse, Charlie Sheen and David Hasselhoff

by Anonymousreply 12705/02/2010

Brody is with that girl who sang Skater Boi.

I forget her name.

Word online is that Brody is a tinymeat who just likes to lay there and rest on his laurels.

And Kristin will get a spin off focusing on her sobriety---when she gets it, of course. She is a coke whore now and her antics Super Bowl weekend in Miami were covered in many gossip columns at the time.

by Anonymousreply 12805/02/2010

Brody was kissing Avril Lavigne, but I'm not sure they are together.

by Anonymousreply 12905/02/2010

Brody and Avril got matching tatoos.

by Anonymousreply 13005/02/2010

Yes, I saw that, but I'm still not sure they are 'together'.

by Anonymousreply 13105/02/2010

Avril Beard

by Anonymousreply 13205/02/2010

what did Kristin do Super Bowl weekend?

by Anonymousreply 13305/02/2010

I saw an item--I think it was in Page Six--that she went from party to party asking anyone she saw if they had any coke.

I think this will come into play later in the season, but Lo kind of alluded to it on the last episode.

Lo: "they're saying you were doing drugs.."

by Anonymousreply 13405/02/2010

Does anyone feel sorry for Stephanie? She seems so fragile. Crying at Kristin's party at the Spence essentially telling her to go to hell, and taking real offense at Kristin accusing her of spreading the drug rumors.

by Anonymousreply 13505/05/2010

Kristin is now cock- AND coke-crazy. Will be fun her watch her meltdown this season. I bet Lauren is happy she fled this mess.

by Anonymousreply 13605/05/2010

Seriously, has Spencer lost his fucking mind? He's really scary now. The crystals and the brown teeth?

by Anonymousreply 13705/11/2010

These people are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 13805/12/2010

Spencer and Heidi are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 13905/15/2010

Is Spencer schizophrenic?

by Anonymousreply 14005/21/2010

How could Heidi have dissolved into such complete and utter insanity?

I feel guilty for watching this show now. It's like, by watching, I am complicit in her delusions.

This would have never happened to Heidi if she was not on The Hills.

by Anonymousreply 14105/24/2010

Please - Speidi is all about the drama - that's how you keep your game in Hollywood. It's all manufactured.

by Anonymousreply 14205/24/2010

This last episode was pretty boring without Heidi and Spencer.

I was curious as to why they weren't on, and it turns out that they were kicked off the show and are not expected back. It seems Spencer went apeshit and threatened to kill a producer on the show. He was kicked off and told he could return after getting some anger management and he only became angrier. Heidi then filed sexual harassment against the creator of the show but then dropped it.

Heidi is also getting bigger breasts. No doctor in the states is allowed to operate on her, so she's going to Europe to get them increased to an H size. They are trying to get a show on E! or one of those channels showcasing her surgeries and daily life...

Damn! These kids are such train-wrecks. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 14305/26/2010

OMG! I miss this show so much. Any updates on Lauren, Brody, Heidi, Spencer, Audrina, and the rest of the gang?

by Anonymousreply 14410/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.