Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alex O’Loughlin: Doing Sex Scene with Jennifer Lopez was "Awful!"

"Awful” is the word Australian actor Alex O’Loughlin uses to describes his awkward sex scene with Jennifer Lopez in their new romantic The Back-Up Plan, Sydney’s Daily Telegraph reported on Friday. “Really, it’s awful and anyone who thinks filming sex scenes is hot would be wrong,” O’Loughlin, 34, told reporters during the Los Angeles red carpet premiere for the film on Wednesday night. In fact, Alex was so uncomfortable pretending to share his bed with The Artist Formerly Known as J. Lo, he’s sworn off sex scenes — declaring that he would “be happy to never do another one again.” In the film, Jennifer plays an unmarried woman named Zoe who is desperate for a child and is artificially inseminated through a sperm bank. Still unaware of her pregnancy, she meets Stan (O’Loughlin), and the two start dating.

by Anonymousreply 3606/11/2012

Alex sounds like a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2010

CBS wants to make him a star but I'm really hoping this guy bombs. I love seeing the meltdown those fraus have over at his fan club. Bet they are buying multiple tickets for this film.

by Anonymousreply 904/25/2010

by Anonymousreply 1104/25/2010

"EVERY actor says that shit."

False. Some actors actually like sex scenes, and are proud to do them, like Ewan McGregor. Ewan loves showing off his body. This guy doesn't sound like he has that much of a future if he has this many hang-ups.

by Anonymousreply 1204/26/2010

I agree with R7. I don't think he was talking about Jlo specifically.

by Anonymousreply 1304/26/2010

OP's post makes it seem as though Alex specifically had a problem with doing sex scenes because of JLo, but that isn't really the case.

by Anonymousreply 1404/26/2010

That's the way the headlines and the articles are wording it - not me.

by Anonymousreply 1504/26/2010

r10 - What about Affleck?

by Anonymousreply 1604/26/2010

As I said above, the guy sounds like a loser. If he has such a problem doing sex scenes, what's the point of me watching his movies?

by Anonymousreply 1704/26/2010

He doesn't hae a problem - he just did the usual actor thing about sex scenes being uncomfortable; it's a standard Hollywood reply up there with 'I really enjoyed doing all my own stunts'. For some reason it's being spun in an anti-JLo way.

by Anonymousreply 1804/26/2010

The movie bombed, and got horrible reviews.

Both of them are over.

by Anonymousreply 1904/26/2010

I saw the film for his hot ass. Wasn't half bad.

by Anonymousreply 2004/26/2010

J-LO playing a character named "Zoe".

by Anonymousreply 2104/26/2010

"I saw the film for his hot ass. Wasn't half bad."

You're saying he showed his ass?

by Anonymousreply 2204/26/2010

Did anyone Else think Marc Anthony's Reply to Alex was Mean to J LO I did. And I don't Blame him I'm not an Actress but I can Understand how he Thinks it was Awful because Think about it you have to do a Sex Scene and there are Tons of People around you. I only Wish that it was him doing a Sex Scene with Lea Michele aka Rachel Barbra Berry I Wanna see them together SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad but Not with Alex's Reply with a Good Reply.

by Anonymousreply 2311/01/2011

I think what Alex meant, is that it was awful doing a sex scene with a WOMAN.

I must say, I don't blame him.

by Anonymousreply 2411/01/2011

He had no objection, however, to being fluffled by Alan Poul.

by Anonymousreply 2511/01/2011

Any gay rumors about Alex? I wonder if Scott Caan ever hit on him? Scott can't resist a pretty face and a tight bod.

by Anonymousreply 2611/01/2011

"ewww boobs are icky"

by Anonymousreply 2711/01/2011

What about the sex scenes with Scott Caan?

by Anonymousreply 2811/01/2011

O’Loughlin is one of the sexiest guys I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 2911/01/2011

Why the HELL does everybody think he is gay?! I know for a fact he is not. ;)

by Anonymousreply 3012/11/2011

[R5] Dude just because Alex said it was awful doesn't mean he's probably gay it just means he wasn't comfortable. Why does everybody think Alex and Scott are gay?!

by Anonymousreply 3112/14/2011

He doesn't have a problem doing sex scenes with me. Off camera.

by Anonymousreply 3212/14/2011

first of all fuck you to the person shit talking him if you think he should be comfortale with being naked on camera you must be the biggest fucking SKANK around because your a dumb ass bitch for talking about that fine ass man like that and i agree with the person who said his ass is good :) !!!

by Anonymousreply 3306/11/2012

first of all alex is NOT gay and neither is scott and whoever wrote he doesn't mind doing sex scenes with me off camera is not scott

by Anonymousreply 3406/11/2012

Who the fuck are you, R33/R34? A fangurl? And why are you getting so angry over posts that are more than two years old?

by Anonymousreply 3506/11/2012

You must realize about Alex that you don't don't!

by Anonymousreply 3606/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!