Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Another Sandra Lee atrocity

And you thought her Kwanzaa Cake was bad:

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2013

My favorite recent Sandra Lee video - Sandra ingests her vodka, *lemonade* and *heavy cream* cocktail.

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2010

Who's Sandra Lee, ANOTHER wannabee celebrity cook?

Enough!

by Anonymousreply 204/23/2010

Anyone try the 'Billy Joel Sperm Fizz Smoothie' yet?

by Anonymousreply 304/23/2010

Also, Sandra wants to have it both ways. She claims to love the gays, and attends things like the GLAAD Awards. But she also regularly appears on the 700 Club, where she fawns over Pat Robertson.

It's one thing to be pro-gay and a Christian. It's another to continually lend credence to a man as overheated as P. Robertson.

Chenoweth learned her lesson, never going back after she realized how much she hurt gays. Sandra Lee remains defiant.

by Anonymousreply 404/23/2010

It's just a meatloaf. So what?

I mean, I know it looks like a giant turd, and usually the presentation on Food Network shows is a bit less giant turdish than that, but it's just a meatloaf.

Nowhere near the same league as her Kwanzaa Cake.

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2010

I'm still reeling that she had to fuck that pop eyed fug Billy Joel, to get famous.

Same for that beautiful woman, Georgina Chapman, the Marchesa designer, having to fuck that enormous gross looking slob, Harvey Weinstein. He looks like he smells really bad.

I get nauseous just thinking about it. Why do women continue to prostitute themselves? Surely Ms. Chapman would have eventually made a name for herself without marrying that pig.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2010

As a commenter at Food Network Humor noted, Aunt Sandy's crew must really hate her guts not to have swapped out that shitpile for something more reminiscent of actual food.

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2010

R1, I can't stop laughing at her face in that vid!

by Anonymousreply 804/23/2010

I LOVE HER! I HOPE SHE STAYS ON THE AIR FOREVER!

Because she's COMDEDY GOLD!!!

Here's part of her "Indian" cooking show, where she made "curry" that included Campbell's cream of chicken soup. Here's her "naan bread":

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2010

The GAC (Great American Country) cable channel is resurrecting her classic shows from the first season on Fridays and Saturdays. I missed them last week, but yesterday they were supposed to start off with the infamous Kwanzaa Kake and Star of David Kake episode. It was shown in their listings all week and I was really looking forward to seeing it for the first time. At the last minute, they pulled that episode and subbed in something from Season 3. I guess the Cuomo 2016 campaign paid them off so as not to lose every black and Jewish voter.

Oh well. There are still some Aunt Sandy classics out there, like today's "Sexy Soirée" where she makes "Chinois Salad" with canned chicken, canned Chinese vegtables and mayonnaise. And name-checks Wolfgang Puck in the process.

by Anonymousreply 1001/20/2013

R9 On subsequent airings of that episode, they had to pixellate that "June Cleavage" shirt she's wearing. I think Barbara Billingsley's estate cried foul!

by Anonymousreply 1101/20/2013

Aw, Sandy is cool!

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.