Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jay-Z Hates The Gays, Beyonce does nothing

Ugh. We do not need another rapper using the F-word. (No homo.) But we've received backstage reports from Coachella that Jay-Z, who headlined a very well received set at the music festival Friday night (and took the stage a half hour late), greeted Chelsea Handler, flanked by her gays in the green room, like so: "Why are all the f***ts here?"

By his side was Beyonce, who we're told was "a doll," but stood by "smiling painfully" and remained silent, "clear that she doesn't stand up to Jay."

But Chelsea wasn't having it and gave Jay a "verbal lashing," telling him to mind his Ps and Qs. Responded Jay: "Mind my penises and queers?"

Chelsea's final call? She skipped his set, leaving Beyonce dancing with Maria Shriver.

by Anonymousreply 9711/01/2012

I got your back, HOVA! Come kick it with me on SNL! We'll show those batty boys how we partied back in the DAY!

by Anonymousreply 104/20/2010

Write into NBC - if there was enough backlash, they'd remove him as musical guest.

by Anonymousreply 204/20/2010

Crap. Not good.

by Anonymousreply 304/20/2010

Love his Alexis hat.

by Anonymousreply 404/20/2010

Damn, he's pretty ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 604/20/2010

Fascinating. Freeper fundie hater R5 gets to post here on a gay website, while the real gays are locked out due to THREE DAYS OF PRIMETIME.

No wonder this place is dead/dying. The only ones left are the cunts from FreeRepublic who paid $18 to shit on the gays.

by Anonymousreply 704/20/2010

Well I am certain that some people here do not want to watch you having sex either R5.

by Anonymousreply 804/20/2010

I really don't understand, r5. What in the world are you doing here if you don't 'get' us?

by Anonymousreply 904/20/2010

From the guy who sampled the fucking "Annie" soundtrack?! What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 1004/20/2010

So much hate directed at Madonna and Lady Gaga here on DL, when there are other more deserving targets, like Beyonce, Mariah and a bunch of other Divas who NEVER say or do anything positive for the gay community. You'd never know Beyonce has gay fans since she NEVER reaches out to them or at the very least acknowledge them.

by Anonymousreply 1204/20/2010

Queerty took this item down so at best it is now unsubstantiated gossip (not that I would be surprised by a hip hop star engaging in some bullshit homophobic posturing).

R5 is obviously trolling as is R11.

by Anonymousreply 1304/20/2010

I always thought there were rumors that Beyonce was Jay-Z's beard. Or is that just bs?

by Anonymousreply 1404/20/2010

Slut-once's love for the gays begins and ends with their wallets

by Anonymousreply 1504/20/2010

R12 = Madge fanatic

Give it up dear. Mariah has never said a bad word about the gay community, and has donated to numerous AIDS causes throughout the years.

She also had a gay fan propose to his partner a few months back during one of her concerts. Madge would never allow that as she would not be the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 1604/20/2010

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Middle America wouldn't even know what a gay WAS in the '80s if it weren't for Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 1704/20/2010

Jay-Z is just an average no-talent rapper, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 1804/20/2010

"Why are all the f***ts here?"

Did he say "farts" ?

by Anonymousreply 1904/20/2010

Jay Z is typical. This isn't surprising. Beyonce probably feels the same way. Of course, I'd never expect her to challenge her husband in a public, social setting. She's probably against gays based on her religious beliefs. Really good to know Chelsea got on his case.

I cannot stand Beyonce or Jay-Z. Cannot stand them. Watched "Cadillac Records" the other night and she ruined it. Ruined it. Jeffery Wright, Adrian Brody, Mos Def, all brilliant. Gabrielle Union, brillliant. Columbus Short gave an Oscarworthy performance. Beyonce, the "Executive Producer"... stunk.

by Anonymousreply 2004/20/2010

Beyonce is ok looking but dirt dumb.

Jay-Z is ugly as fuck.

Neither of them are much to write home about.

by Anonymousreply 2104/20/2010

Is anyone really surprised? I mean, come on...

by Anonymousreply 2204/20/2010

Listen to R15, folks.

by Anonymousreply 2304/20/2010

He is probably gay, most of them are.

by Anonymousreply 2404/20/2010

I'm a bit surprised, R22. I've been hearing for years that Jay-Z is on the downlow.

by Anonymousreply 2504/20/2010

he's dressed like Andre Leon Talley and he's calling out the gays?

by Anonymousreply 2604/20/2010

I'm sure more gays would care, but they've all been locked out of Datalounge for the past THREE DAYS OF PRIMETIME!!!

by Anonymousreply 2704/20/2010

Jay-Z isn't irrelevent for us to even care, he will be forgotten in a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 2804/20/2010

I said the same thing two years ago R28 and the asshole is still here.

by Anonymousreply 2904/20/2010

They'll get more hate directed at them than Scott Baio and his wife and this shit is an unsubstantiated rumor.

by Anonymousreply 3004/20/2010

Bullshit, R30. Take your victimology elsewhere. Apples to Oranges.

by Anonymousreply 3104/20/2010

So we don't give him our money or support. Hit him in the wallet.

by Anonymousreply 3204/20/2010

I know some people who have worked with Beyonce and have confirmed time and time again she is no friend to the gay community. She works with a lot of gay people, has gay 'friends', and has a huge gay fan base...but is still not pro-gay in the least and has NEVER been. Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams have done more for promoting gay rights then Beyonce ever has. Hell, her sister Solange has done more too.

by Anonymousreply 3304/20/2010

This has already been proven to be a lie, yet this thread will reach 400 posts because, this is what DL does.

by Anonymousreply 3404/20/2010

Gay-Z is his nickname.

by Anonymousreply 3504/20/2010

Jay-Z's face is hideously, grotesquely deformed.

by Anonymousreply 3604/20/2010

What are you saying, R33, that her faith (stupidity?) overrides her common sense?

by Anonymousreply 3704/21/2010

Jay-Z holds the record for most albums debuting at #1 on the charts. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 3804/21/2010

by Anonymousreply 3904/21/2010

Just because he's popular, R38, doesn't mean he's any good.

by Anonymousreply 4004/21/2010

I don't get the complaints about celebrities who don't financially support gay causes coming from posters who bitch about primetime because they're too cheap to pay 18 whole dollars a year to a gay website.

by Anonymousreply 4104/21/2010

Jay Z is typical, why I hate Rap music.

by Anonymousreply 4204/22/2010

She has no spark, there's nothing going on in the eyes, she's not talented, never sings live and sucks ass. He's also not talented and ugly and dumb as shit.

by Anonymousreply 4304/22/2010

The Grammy's awarded Beyonce 16 awards, but only gave Led Zeppelin 1 award, so to the Grammy's, Beyonce is 16 times the musical talent of Led Zeppelin.

by Anonymousreply 4404/22/2010

Preach it, R41!

Maybe they'll be happy if Beyonce pledges to underwrite everyone's DataLounge fee for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 4504/22/2010

What is r34 talking about? Where has this story been proven false?

by Anonymousreply 4604/22/2010

Jay Z is the new Isaiah Washington.

by Anonymousreply 4704/22/2010

good point, r44

by Anonymousreply 4804/22/2010

How the fuck is that apples to oranges?

by Anonymousreply 4904/23/2010

Go away, R50.

by Anonymousreply 5104/23/2010

I bet Jeebus really, really loves you, r50. Perhaps you should go visit him?

by Anonymousreply 5204/23/2010

R 50 is obviously a straight guy...

who sleeps with men but prefers women.

by Anonymousreply 5304/23/2010

Pure bullshit.

JayZ is very gay friendly, plus he is smart enough to know not to say shit like that in public, especially at Coachella when he is was hanging out with Ed Drost, the singer for Grizzly Bear, who is gay and who JayZ has stated is his favorite band.

by Anonymousreply 5404/23/2010

i would imagine a queer entourage in the green room before the performance would be extremely annoying. bet you'd say the same thing if you were J ...

by Anonymousreply 5504/23/2010

Startling rumors that the pair practice demonology.

by Anonymousreply 5604/23/2010

It's not that I can't imagine Jay-Z dropping an f bomb but this clearly didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 5704/23/2010

Also, sometimes I feel like I am a member of a different fucking species than Barkley. What is that guy's deal, can it all be explained away by decrepitude?

by Anonymousreply 5804/23/2010

This isn't the first homophobic thing he's ever done...

by Anonymousreply 5904/23/2010

"Jay Z- Is Hova a Homophobe?

With the exception of a few laughably cheap shots at Celine Dion, Zane Lowe and The NME I rarely post negative reviews or slag people off. Why waste time telling people what NOT to listen to, when so much wonderful music gets overlooked?

In the months since Jay-Z’s “Brooklyn (Go Hard)” leaked it’s received almost universal praise, and musically I wouldn’t argue much with that. Lyrically however one little line makes the track vaguely depressing to these ears.

America has a hugely symbolic first black president (upliftingly commemorated by Jay Z himself with “My President is Black“) but is it really acceptable in 2009 for America’s No.1 rapper to quote lyrics advocating violence against gays? The answer to the post’s title “Is Hova a Homophobe?” is, probably not, but this line is at best unfortunate.

“Boom Bye Bye, like Buju I’m crucial“ – Jay Z “Brooklyn (Go Hard)”

It may sound innocuous but lets look at exactly what Jay-Z is describing as crucial! Back in 1992 Boom Bye Bye’s violently homophobic lyrics led to Banton being dropped by his label and shunned from live performances in the UK (Brighton in particular didnt seem that keen). I have to hold my hands up and say as a student at the time I bought a copy on 12″ before the true horror of the lyrics quite dawned on me. Amazing track though it is, there really is no place to listen to a chorus that goes “Boom bye bye Inna batty bwoy head“.

When Banton’s not advocating shooting homosexuals (Battyboys) in the head he goes on to suggest setting fire to them so their skin burns like an old tire wheel… is any of this sounding “Crucial” yet?

I find it hard to believe Jay-Z doesnt realise the lyrical content of “Boom Bye Bye“. If the line said “Like Buju Im crucial” and didnt mention Boom Bye Bye, I wouldnt have such a problem with it. 1992 is a long time ago now, I love Buju’s 1995 “Til Shiloh” album, and to some degree you have to move on.

Would it be acceptable to name check a song advocating murdering blacks, stringing them up and setting fire to them… “like Skrewdriver, I’m crucial“? No, of course not, it would be abhorrent, obscene and indefensible – just as the line in “Brooklyn (Go Hard)” is."

by Anonymousreply 6004/23/2010

Having a really hard time imagining Jay-Z snapping back with a "What, penises and queers?"-reply.

But yeah, the f-word wouldn't be that surprising.

by Anonymousreply 6404/23/2010

I just love saying the name Buju Banton.

by Anonymousreply 6504/23/2010

Beyonce should share in the homophobic rep. Accessory to bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 6604/23/2010

I don't entertain either one to hear him hate gays are you sure your not gay. It's the gays that pay your check. So be careful very careful what you say about people especially when having children you never know what your children might be GAY!

by Anonymousreply 6701/10/2012

Bet he loves wifey's $'s, stupid pumped up cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6801/10/2012

And the gays hate him right back, so what's the damage?

by Anonymousreply 6901/10/2012

J is on the low. Don't know if anyone remembers when he "retired" from music for a minute. Cause he found out he is HIV+.

by Anonymousreply 7001/10/2012

R70 Sure....

by Anonymousreply 7101/10/2012

Now I ain't down with who like me or who like you That's gay, I ain't into liking dudes no way"

-Lala (Excuse Me Again)" by Jay Z

"We got a banquet full of broads, they got a table full of fellas'..eeww"

-Run This Town by Jay Z

by Anonymousreply 7201/10/2012

To whomever bumped this up, thanks!

I knew he was a no-talent turd. Never knew he was a homophobic, no-talent turd.

by Anonymousreply 7301/10/2012

Is R67 drunk or just painfully stupid?

I agree with the sentiment but geez.

by Anonymousreply 7401/10/2012

Bumping to make sure this thread stays active.

Fuck Jay-Z--I want to hear more about what R70 knows.

by Anonymousreply 7501/10/2012

Who cares about this fugly camel or Whoreonce anyway?

by Anonymousreply 7601/10/2012

I bet Beyonce wont ever let Blue Ivy see this footage:

by Anonymousreply 7701/10/2012

R12 is so pathetic it is hilarious!

I'd rather spend the evening with Fred Phelps than those two untalented whores like Vadge and Lady CaCa!

I bet R12 would give his left nut to eat both of those skanks' rotted gashes!

by Anonymousreply 7801/10/2012

You white people are really a trip, this story was reported to be false and every gay site took it down but this place.

by Anonymousreply 7901/11/2012

If Jay-Z hates gays then why is he one of the rappers joining Magic Johnson's campaign to tackle homophobia in hip-hop?

by Anonymousreply 8001/11/2012

Rap music is a hate music genre.

by Anonymousreply 8101/11/2012

Beyonce is annoying as hell!! She is FAKE and planned her FAKE pregnacey. So she won't add more weight onto of her already fat ass! Jay-Z just looks like a hood rat monkey. You would think he would use his money to fix his busted up face by now

by Anonymousreply 8206/18/2012

I thought Jay-Z spoke out in support of same sex marriage when Obama did.

by Anonymousreply 8306/18/2012

He did. The date of this thread goes back over two years.

by Anonymousreply 8406/18/2012

Lol I predict the troll baby with the tragic Batman villian name will be a big ole bull dyke with beyawnce's tree trunk hips.

Lets pray she looks like grandma even though they'll force her down our throats like willow smith.

by Anonymousreply 8606/19/2012

Most Rappers hate gays.

Rap is pretty well a hate genre.

by Anonymousreply 8706/19/2012

Does he still sell crack on the side?

by Anonymousreply 8806/19/2012

Beyonce has alot of gay fans, especially black gays but i've never heard her acknowledge them. Jay Z not surprised if he said that. Being a black rapper in all you just don't see alot of "love" for glbt in rap.

by Anonymousreply 8906/19/2012

So Obama goes against the stereotype and Beyonce and Jay-Z enforce it.

by Anonymousreply 9006/19/2012

LMAO...R91 just has to be a troll post! Best laugh of the thread.

by Anonymousreply 9211/01/2012

Here ya go . . .

"Jay-Z has come out in support of President Obama's recent endorsement of gay marriage. In a recent interview with CNN, the rapper said he believed supporting gay marriage was 'the right thing to do.'

by Anonymousreply 9311/01/2012

Jay-Z is a troll, he would be NOTHING without Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 9411/01/2012

R94 must have just time travelled out from the 60s. Jay Z is a mogul, Beyonce gives him glamor but the fame and money is all his.

Why has this thread been resurrected from 2 years ago when even then it was highly suspect unsubstantiated twaddle? I cant even find it on gossip sites that are occassionally right.

by Anonymousreply 9511/01/2012

Wanna bet the guy who resurrected this thread is republican???? Best way to split Dems, set the gays and the blacks at each other. Now sit back and read the racist shit people are about to post.....

by Anonymousreply 9611/01/2012

r85 if you knew anything about DL you'd know that the only people who can CREATE THREADS are people who pay. So your point is moot.

And despite Jay-Z saying he's pro-gay I do believe that rap is a hate genre of music and Jay-Z & his fat plastic surgeried wife are anti-gay and probably say faggot all the time, pejoratively. And I believe this original post. And they probably believe that they are pro-gay but underneath, they are gay haters.

by Anonymousreply 9711/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!