Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OMG! Lindsay Graham finally out and by the right!

William Gheen, head of the conservative, anti-"amnesty," anti-illegal immigration group Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), spoke at a Greenville, S.C. Tea Party rally this weekend and called for Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) to "come out of that log cabin closet."

According to Gheen, being gay is "a secret that Lindsey Graham has."

Gheen told the crowd: "I hope this secret it isn't being used as leverage over Senator Graham, so today I think Senator Graham, you need to come forward and tell people about your alternative lifestyle and your homosexuality."

"Barney Frank is more honest and brave than you," Gheen continued, referring to the openly-gay Massachusetts congressman.

by Anonymousreply 7308/28/2013

The freeper right does not like Graham and are hoping he will not be re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 104/20/2010

too funny

by Anonymousreply 204/20/2010

Lindsay has always used his drag name openly, isn't that enough? He'a admitted he rarely has a camera in one hand while having a cock in the other. What's he supposed do?

by Anonymousreply 304/20/2010

The Freepers are out to completely destroy the Republican Party. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 404/20/2010

In a bizarre way doesn't this make the Tea Party more inclusive?

The guy is a lunatic but the media has put them in charge of the asylum, so bring it on !!

This is fascinating stuff.

by Anonymousreply 504/20/2010

Truer words were never spoken openhand.

I would love to stand up for Lindsey here, on principle, but considering all the demagoguery and demonizing he is guilty of, I think I'll just sit back and watch Karma in action.

by Anonymousreply 604/20/2010

I will bet you a million bucks that the tea-partiers tried to blackmail him, threatening to out him if he didn't play ball.

Could a Republican have the integrity to say "no"?

by Anonymousreply 704/20/2010

Ditto R6.

The teabaggers are mentally ill and the Republicans are snakes. Let them go at each other. I want more of this.

by Anonymousreply 804/20/2010

First Ricky Martin and now Lindsay Graham! Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 904/20/2010

This is like watching two dogs in a fight. Let 'em rip and tear each other up!

by Anonymousreply 1004/20/2010

McHenry is getting married, to a lovely girl I am sure. I know they will be a happy traditional couple, just like Larry Craig and his lovely wife.

by Anonymousreply 1104/20/2010

Every once in a while Miss Lindsay Graham has been noted to be engaged in pleasant conversation with people of the Democrat persuasion, and for that he must be TAKEN DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 1204/20/2010

David Drier? You next!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1304/20/2010

Serve her right!

by Anonymousreply 1404/20/2010

I wanna see a photo of mchenry's beard!!

by Anonymousreply 1504/20/2010

Won't be nuthin' left of this nut party except a small group of wacko straight white dudes. They are offending EVERYONE ELSE!!

by Anonymousreply 1604/20/2010

R11, I didn't hear that he was getting married. Well, well, well. I can just picture that poor beard trying to get the ring out of McH's tiny, little fists.

by Anonymousreply 1704/20/2010

I hope all of them get outed. All across the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 1804/20/2010

I think this is his fiance. She looks too smart to be a beard....

by Anonymousreply 1904/20/2010

OMG. This absolutely made my day. I am loving this.

by Anonymousreply 2004/20/2010

I think this is the second time in a few days that there have been calls for Graham to come clean. There was a story I read yesterday on Salon.com, and then today, again on Salon, the article said that Graham was "again" being "gay-baited."

by Anonymousreply 2104/20/2010

R19, she is a beautiful woman. I'm sure that Lindsay is very jealous.

by Anonymousreply 2204/20/2010

That's McHenry's fiance.

by Anonymousreply 2304/20/2010

Graham has tried to redeem himself as a thoughtful, moderate-right guy in the years since, but his shameful, smug, hypocritical performance as one of the leaders of the "prosecution" during the Clinton impeachment travesty is what I will always remember about the douche.

Even then there were rumors he was a closet case--and yet he helped his party try to bring down a president over lying about a blowjob.

by Anonymousreply 2404/20/2010

Plus he's head over heels in lurve with John McCain he can't see straight when he's near him (which is all the damned time).....

by Anonymousreply 2504/20/2010

True, R25. Whenever I see footage of Capitol Hill on the news, I always seen Graham following along behind McCain.

by Anonymousreply 2604/20/2010

I was looking for a photo of Lindsay Graham demonstrating gayface, but I quickly realized that it was like looking for a photo of Lindsay Lohan demonstrating fucked-up.

This one will do.

by Anonymousreply 2704/20/2010

R24, if you were one who lied about a blowjob to a federal grand jury, your ass would've gone to jail. Clinton got off easy.

That said, Graham is a fucking piece of shit neocon who needs to be sent to jail, not back to the Senate. Hope this gets coverage and forces him out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 2804/20/2010

This shit must stop. Now.

by Anonymousreply 2904/20/2010

Fantastic! So what will it be, Lin:

I am a fortunate homosexual man?

I am a gay American?

I am a closeted, not exactly progressive but also not hopelessly reactionary Republican homo?

by Anonymousreply 3004/20/2010

r28, I don't think there have been many perjury prosecutions in federal court for lying about a blow job.

Jesus Christ!

by Anonymousreply 3104/20/2010

[quote]That said, Graham is a fucking piece of shit neocon who needs to be sent to jail,

To JAIL??? Because he has different political beliefs than you? Some of you people are just putrid.

by Anonymousreply 3304/20/2010

Remember r33, it was the dems who set up those WWII internment camps. They're also quite fond of "re-education camps" (sensitivity training) for PC violators.

by Anonymousreply 3404/20/2010

The Salon article was very much critical of the gay-baiting, but I won't be able to muster any sympathy for Graham.

If we couldn't out him on the left (by say, Mike Rogers), I don't care if the nutjobs on the right take care of it.

by Anonymousreply 3504/20/2010

Of course, habeas corpus ain't worth shit much either.

by Anonymousreply 3604/20/2010

And furthermore, in what UNIVERSE can Mitch McConnell be straight?!

by Anonymousreply 3704/20/2010

I think there is something going on in the trio of Leiberman, McCain and Lindsey. I think they are fond of each other. Joe and Lindsey probably squabble over who is going to wipe John's ass.

by Anonymousreply 3804/20/2010

No, R33, but because as a Senate leader he, Bu$h Sr & Jr, Clinton and now Obama- aided and abetted by an equally supine and complicit Congress- have murdered hundreds of thousands if not millions of innocent people over the last 2 decades.

Period.

by Anonymousreply 3904/20/2010

It's annoying that while a lot of minor urban periodicals have reported the story, I can't find a single major newspaper with any mention of it at all.

Except for The Guardian, in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 4004/20/2010

I want to see this guy getting teabagged, preferably by Leo Giamani.

by Anonymousreply 4104/20/2010

R38:

by Anonymousreply 4204/20/2010

Whatever happened to Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment: " Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican."

Are the Republicans (Tea Partiers and all) so desperate that they can't even stop destroying one another?

by Anonymousreply 4304/22/2010

bump

by Anonymousreply 4404/22/2010

Glenn Beck spent a great deal of his radio show today playing that guy and talking about Graham maybe being gay....

by Anonymousreply 4504/22/2010

OP

by Anonymousreply 4604/22/2010

Are they doing the same to Crist, but are afraid to say why?

by Anonymousreply 4704/24/2010

Crist is the star of "Outrage." I wonder how much Crist's boyfriends got paid to leave Florida during the final days of his last campaign. It's all the the movie.

by Anonymousreply 4805/10/2010

Graham seems to be unfazed by this.

by Anonymousreply 4905/17/2010

The George Rekers rentboy scandal embarrased "Family Research Council"

So, I think we are going to see all these uber-conservative anti-gay groups outing people within their ranks that they know are gay. They don't want to be surprised with another "Travel Assistant" scandal.

And I think it's a good thing. Every one of these outed guys has a chance to do the right thing and admit their evil actions and work for on behalf of their own rights...

by Anonymousreply 5005/17/2010

r50, they seriously can't/won't do that because MOST of them ARE secretly gay.

by Anonymousreply 5105/17/2010

I'm betting that Reid has quietly let be known that he will out any Republican who at the confirmation hearings asks Kagan if she's gay.

by Anonymousreply 5205/17/2010

Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell in "Arsenic and Old Lace"

by Anonymousreply 5307/22/2010

Miss Lindsay Graham and Miss Charlie Crist would make a good couple, if Miss Crist is elected to the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 5407/22/2010

Lindsay Graham is still in the military, he cannot come out.

by Anonymousreply 5507/22/2010

Yes, and the fact that he is in the pocket of the fascist military NSA cunts makes him even more execrable.

by Anonymousreply 5607/28/2013

R56, you know that this thread has been dead for three years, right?

by Anonymousreply 5707/28/2013

R56-

The fact that he is still gay, and supports the NSA because they have evidence that he's gay makes this relevant.

If he turned on them, all they have to do is expose his homosexual dalliances.

Kinda the way Conyers and Pelosi Reid don't want their shit exposed.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE NSA!

by Anonymousreply 5807/28/2013

He sides with Obama on the Snowden case and suddenly he's a darling of the left wing fascists.

Typical of useful idiots.

by Anonymousreply 5908/24/2013

He would be perfect as Aunt Pittypat if they ever decided to redo Gone With The Wind.

by Anonymousreply 6008/24/2013

This thread began in April 2010. They'll never drag this guy out of his closet. He's really got it locked up.

by Anonymousreply 6208/25/2013

[quote]He sides with Obama on the Snowden case and suddenly he's a darling of the left wing fascists.

Really? Please do point us to all of these "left wing [sic] fascists," won't you? Because, see, I think they exist only in your fevered imagination, like much of what you write here.

by Anonymousreply 6308/25/2013

Does he live alone?

by Anonymousreply 6408/26/2013

Lindsey is a very strange, weird man. We'd prefer he not be gay.

by Anonymousreply 6508/26/2013

[quote]Won't be nuthin' left of this nut party except a small group of wacko straight white dudes.

Yeah, that's right! STRAIGHT dudes! I have 7 kids so that means me! Straight dudes who are OBSESSED with predatory gay males! I'm straight!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6608/26/2013

[quote]Really? Please do point us to all of these "left wing [sic] fascists," won't you? Because, see, I think they exist only in your fevered imagination, like much of what you write here.

The (sic) is placed after the error. Since "Left Wing Fascist" is a complete and true statement, your misplacement of (sic) exposes your ignorance.

Fascism is a left wing ideology, in that it is a parasitic relationship between government and big business at the expense of the bottom 99.9% while enriching the top 0.1% via government legislation.

by Anonymousreply 6708/26/2013

[quote]The (sic) is placed after the error.

Yes, dear, I know, which is why I placed it where I did. What's hilarious is that you don't even know which error I was referring to!

[quote]Since "Left Wing Fascist" is a complete and true statement, your misplacement of (sic) exposes your ignorance.

ROFL.... Oh, the irony....

[quote]Fascism is a left wing ideology

No, dear, it's not. You see, out here in the real world, words have accepted definitions. You don't get to make shit up and then pretend that we have to take it seriously. If you want to play silly games, all you're going to get is richly deserved mockery.

Oh, and it hasn't escaped anyone's notice that you were not able to name a single "left wing [sic] fascist." Not a single one.

by Anonymousreply 6808/26/2013

R59-

[quote]He sides with Obama on the Snowden case and suddenly he's a darling of the left wing fascists. Typical of useful idiots.

Yes, Graham is just like Obama- a useful idiot figurehead that has one purpose- keep the masses entertained so they don't look for the REAL villains.

He is evil, just like 99.9% of politicians, and deserves out contempt.

by Anonymousreply 6908/26/2013

R68--

Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Bernanke- all "left wing fascists" by any definition of the word.

by Anonymousreply 7008/26/2013

[quote]They don't want to be surprised with another "Travel Assistant" scandal

Actually, he claimed he was a "baggage handler".

by Anonymousreply 7108/27/2013

[quote]Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Bernanke- all "left wing fascists" by any definition of the word.

Actually, out here in the real world, none of those people exhibit any characteristics of any so-called "left wing [sic] fascists," by any reasonable definition of the phrase.

Oh, and moron, what you wrote is: "He sides with Obama on the Snowden case and suddenly he's a darling of the left wing fascists."

Lindsay Graham is not the "darling of the left wing [sic] fascists," moron, which is why you can't name a single "left wing [sic] fascist" whom Graham is the darling of. As usual, you were making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 7208/27/2013

Who handles Lindsey's luggage when he travels?

by Anonymousreply 7308/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.