Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kristen Holden-Ried

I just began seeing The Tudors and this guy is so hot. Played several gay roles. Is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 2008/20/2014

I'm not sure, but I know he's Canadian.

He has a role in the new "Ben-Hur" this year. Lots of hot guys are in it.

by Anonymousreply 104/20/2010

Do you like him as Dyson in 'Lost Girl'?

I prefer Bo and Lauren by far.

Hooray!

by Anonymousreply 201/29/2013

There was a soap in Canada called 'Paradise Falls' He played a scheming gay guy who seduced his questioning male friend.

He had TONS of gay sex scenes that where WAY hotter than anything you would see on QAF

Too bad there are no YouTube clips.

by Anonymousreply 301/29/2013

However he is claiming that he is a straight guy.

Guys, make a link for Anna Silk or Zoie Palmer. They are more popular than Kris Holden-Ried and of course they deserve the popularity.

by Anonymousreply 401/29/2013

*make a thread

Meh

by Anonymousreply 501/29/2013

I loved him in Touch of Pink.

by Anonymousreply 601/29/2013

Are Dataloungers aware of his presence?

by Anonymousreply 701/29/2013

Does any one of you watch and like the series 'Lost Girl'?

by Anonymousreply 801/29/2013

He's frequently shirtless on Lost Girl.

Hotness.

by Anonymousreply 901/30/2013

Once you realize Lost Girl is cheesy, campy fun, it's a really enjoyable show.

It doesn't take itself seriously, so I never get it when I come across a critic that does. It's a show about a bisexual succubus solving supernatural crimes for fuck sakes. There are sex jokes practically every other scene. And a lot of sex, period.

I love that fucking show, and I love Kenzi.

I also live how gay it is. Yes the main gay couple are lady gays, but there are a lot of gay male couples sprinkled throughout other story lines on the show, and they treat it as normal, like there's nothing wrong with it, and it's never an object of discussion, it just is.

I wish all shows treated sexuality that way.

by Anonymousreply 1001/30/2013

Yes i agree with you R10. It's a really enjoyable show, pure fun and as Ksenia Solo once mentioned 'it's a cocktail of many genres'

Actually, i find it witty and humorous for a crime fantasy series and i laugh with Kenzi a lot. It can also be moving at certain times. The chemistry between Bo and Lauren is unique, really. Very touching, painfully perfect at times. I wonder even how there is a minority that prefers Bo to end up with Dyson. Anyway, different strokes for different folks.

Dyson in my opinion should be a loyal, passionate friend of Bo and to set his eyes on...Tamsin!

by Anonymousreply 1101/31/2013

Love him. Sweet guy. Sadly straight.

by Anonymousreply 1201/31/2013

He`s also a Chris Martin lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 1301/31/2013

He is more beautiful than Chris Martin and of course his body is 10000 times better than Martin's.

by Anonymousreply 1401/31/2013

Very typical macho in his personal life--his women have to clean, have dinner ready and on the table. Voted for Harper.

by Anonymousreply 1501/31/2013

Yes but his steaming hot gay sex scenes on Paradise Falls were smoking hot!

by Anonymousreply 1601/31/2013

He certainly has gay vibes but i doubt that he would ever act on them in his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 1701/31/2013

Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot man!

by Anonymousreply 1802/15/2013

William Compton pursues Thomas Tallis...

by Anonymousreply 1908/17/2014

I love his warm eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2008/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.