Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The first COCK you ever saw...

Tell us about the first time you saw a cock... where? Me- my friend's dad used to take us camping. Saw him shower... nice bod and beautiful cock. God I wanted him in my sleeping bag...

by Anonymousreply 29905/23/2015

I was 10 and walking to my friendā€™s house. A car kept driving past me and turning around and driving past again. He finally pulled up beside me; he had his pants down and was having a wank as he watched me walking. He tried to get me to get into his car. I just kept walking like I hadn't heard him. He drove next to me for a few minutes and then drove off. I thought it was kinda funny at first so I told my best friend, who told her mother who told mine. I got a huge lecture about something, I'd kinda tuned out my parents, I was embarrassed by that time. What I remember from the lecture was the feeling that I had done something really wrong. Two months later my uncle started sexualy molesting me, I saw a lot of cock after that.

by Anonymousreply 2704/21/2010

wow, r27 did they lecture you about your uncle too?

by Anonymousreply 2904/21/2010

I grew up on the north shore of Long Island and spent every summer as a kid hanging out at the local beach. This was in the late 70s/early 80s...when guys didn't think twice about wearing Speedos. In fact, it was pretty much de rigeur back in those days.

The lifeguards at this beach were hot. There was Paul, the swarthy Cuban with a head full of jet black curly hair. And Dennis, this beefy Hungarian kid who went on to race speedboats for Don Johnson (he owns a racing team down in Florida).

But the one who stands out in my memory is Donny, this awesomely hot Italian guy. He was tall, muscular, green eyes, beautifully hairy chest and chestnut brown hair that streaked gold in the summertime. His Speedo-wrapped package drove me fucking insane (and this is when I was like 8).

So one afternoon I walked into the bathrooms and there he was, completely naked. He was changing after his shift. Holy fuck. He had a thick beautiful cock, amazing low-hangers and a round slightly fur-covered ass. He just casually said "hey, bud" and continued changing, oblivious to how erotically traumatized I was (I must have looked like a fucking retard, standing there staring).

To this day, Donny is the template for what I find hot in a guy.

God, I wish I could warp back to that time just for a little while. The men were so so hot.

by Anonymousreply 3304/22/2010

When I was 16 I worked at a movie theater and I was sitting in the back with this guy talking. He told me he gets an erection every 12 hours exactly. He said "Dare me to show you?" I said "whatever" and so he pulled it out. The he told people I dared him to show it to me.

by Anonymousreply 3504/22/2010

Umm...my own?

by Anonymousreply 3604/23/2010

The woman that I believed was my mother. It was tragic!!

by Anonymousreply 3704/23/2010

Just out of curiosity, R3, is your cock as big now as your father's was then?

by Anonymousreply 3804/23/2010

I want some more, please, sir.

by Anonymousreply 3905/05/2010

Church camp in the midwest in the 1960's. He name was Danny. He was 16 and was a camp counselor. He slept in the tent with about six kids all aged about 8 or 9. And we all showered together, too. He had a beautiful, lean, gently muscled body with dark pubes. I will never, ever forget the sight of those dark wet pubes.

A week with a bunch of kids can't have been much for him. But for me, it was life changing. At the end of the week, I was not any more interested in Miss Jesus than I was when I got there or I am even now. I found something much better to worship.

by Anonymousreply 4211/25/2011

At the end of 6th grade my best friend Nicole had a pool party, it was just girls other girls there from our class, except Nicole's older brother was there. He was 2 years older than us.

He kept watching me and smiling. Then I noticed it looked like something was in the pocket of his swim suit.

I went inside the house to use the bathroom. On my way back outside he was in the kitchen. I asked him what the thing was in his swim suit. He said "my dick".

I was in shock that he said that, then he asked "wanna see?", and he whipped it out before I could even answer.

I stared at it for a moment, then ran outside.

...I'll never forget that memory!!

by Anonymousreply 4311/28/2011

When I was a teen (around 14), I found a peephole in one of the stalls of the men's toilet at the lake. Whenever I went to use the bathroom, I used that stall and peep. One day, as I was looking through the hole (it was pretty small, but no idea of I could be seen - I wasn't thinking that far ahead) saw a guy come in. He pulled his fat, growing cock out and jerked off a nice load that shot out like a jet stream. So hot!

by Anonymousreply 4411/28/2011

My dad's was the first "grownup" cock I ever saw. I sometimes caught a glimpse of him drying off following showers or changing out of swimsuits. A few times, since my mom died young, I saw him getting blowjobs from his current girlfriends, usually in the living room, after he thought we were asleep. One time I even watched him fuck one of them, secretly, needless to say.

by Anonymousreply 4611/28/2011

He fucked her secretly? You mean, like surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 4811/28/2011

we need you on the first page!

by Anonymousreply 4902/26/2012

OP, the reason he took you camping was to show you his dick.

by Anonymousreply 5002/26/2012

When I was in the 1st grade, this kid in my class was standing next to me at a urinal, and I happened to glance over when he was pulling it out. I didn't know it at the time, but he was uncircumcised and I was disgusted with how gross and wrinkly it looked. Throughout the course of the year, he wanted to be friends, but I was too repulsed by what I saw to talk to him. He even tried bribing me with candy to be friends, but I took the candy and continued to treat him like shit.

The tables were turned when we got to junior high school. He was fairly popular by then (more than me) and wouldn't give me the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 5402/26/2012

[quote]my pubic hair is dark drown

Tragic!

by Anonymousreply 5502/26/2012

[quote]It never ceases to amaze how in a country where the average erect dick is like 5.5 ", you people only have experiences with HUGE cocks

Actually, the average erect dick is 5.1 inches. But maybe guys think the first cock they see is huge because they're five years old at the time and the cock they're looking at is their father's cock or some camp counselor.

by Anonymousreply 5602/26/2012

"... you people only have experiences with HUGE cocks"

Big-dick guys are whores. They aggressively seek out partners (and succeed), and will find any excuse to drop trou.

by Anonymousreply 5802/26/2012

I didn't see my father's cock until I was well into my 20s.

by Anonymousreply 6003/11/2012

R59, I bet he knew it was you.

by Anonymousreply 6203/11/2012

I was 14 I believe at the time. My friend Gary and I went to the high school to go swimming. After swimming, we undressed and Gary pulled off his shorts and there before was the biggest cock I had ever seen, plus a huge bush of pubic hair. I was so transfixed, almost hypnotized. My mouth gaped. His cock was huge, thick and at least 5 inches flaccid. I could not believe how large he was. It literally shocked my system. I think I masturbated to him that night.

by Anonymousreply 6403/24/2012

whores

by Anonymousreply 6503/24/2012

I saw Sandra Bernhard's dick. Nasty as hell.

by Anonymousreply 6703/25/2012

Daddy's love nozzle (we called it that!)

by Anonymousreply 6903/25/2012

The first cock I saw was my best friend's when we were 12. We were in the showers in the APEX and I pulled his trunks down to his knees. His non- erect penis was small. Afterward I pulled down my trunks and made him look at my penis

by Anonymousreply 7205/19/2012

My own

by Anonymousreply 7305/24/2012

Besides my dad's, first adult cock was the summer I was 11 and taking swim lessons at the high school pool. One of the instructors was this dude Craig, just graduated from high school and had been a swim team star. I remember walking into the communal shower after a lesson and he was in there, showering nude. He was very fit and quite well hung, I'm sure it's exaggerated in my memory but I remember it as hanging more than halfway to his knee. He also had a silky brown bush which for some reason made a much bigger impression on me than the size of his cock.

I didn't have older brothers, or older friends, and my parents never said much about sex or puberty, so at this stage I had only the most fuzzy conception of what was about to happen to my body.

by Anonymousreply 7505/24/2012

When I was young, prior to the age of the internet, I thought I would literally faint when I saw a penis, society had made it so difficult to see one. When I finally did, on HBO, I thought "is that all there is to a penis?"

by Anonymousreply 7605/24/2012

Perverted thread. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 7705/24/2012

I've seen so many cocks that I literally can't remember the first.

If you mean the first adult cock, it might have been a friend's dad when we all went swimming and then used the showers. That's probably it. It didn't really make a big impression. Which either means my gayness was not yet fully developed, or that I was already a size queen and he just didn't have enough to interest me.

by Anonymousreply 7805/24/2012

[quote]Perverted thread. Gross.

yes, miss prisspants, most people have seen a real man's cock!

by Anonymousreply 7905/24/2012

OK, I have a cute story about that. I'm a woman, no brothers or male cousins.

I'm 5 years old in kindergarten and the teacher tells me to take this three year old to pee. I take him, take his pants and underwear off and OMG!!! The boy pees and all that time I'm thinking "OMG, the boy is deformed! He has that weird thing there that shouldn't be there". I wonder if other people know and if I should tell my mom. I felt terribly sorry for his plight because he was such a pretty boy.

He finishes and them looks at me. waiting. So I take some toilette paper and wipe that thing. The boy looks at me like I just landed from Mars but says nothing. I pull his underwear and pants back and in my heart grieve for his misfortune.

To be a child again......

by Anonymousreply 8005/24/2012

when I was 8. The pedo neighbor kept exposing himself to me.

by Anonymousreply 8105/24/2012

back in primary school I'm pretty sure I saw my teacher's penis in the swimming pool changing room. The first one I saw hard was when I was 11. It was my friend's and we were over his house and decided to go on the computer and cant really remember how but started getting naked and put each other's hard cocks in our mouths and I tried to fuck him but my dick wouldnt go in, i suppose i was to young to understand what to do

by Anonymousreply 8406/12/2012

My cousin's we have sex ALL the time

by Anonymousreply 8506/14/2012

I was with my bestfriend swimming in his pool.and his older brother said let's swim naked so we did and the we ran around the yard and his older brothers Dick was so big compared to me and my.friends we all got boners went.inside and j/o together it was awesome seeing his.older brother explode

by Anonymousreply 8606/15/2012

First time i really cant remeber but, it was mid october or september. Still in middle school and like each year they would take us to the state fair. When we drove off like a 30min or 1 hour ride. we go there and had a lot of fun with my friends and of course our chaparon ( lucky me was my half irland science teacher) so after that we went to the bathroom stalls and after peeing i finished and wash. Then as i was about to go out, from the coner of my eyes i saw his big soft cock just there taking a leak. I just stood starring there. I dont think he notice or probably he did cuz. But anyways at the moment so many fantasies were going thru my mind. Wanted to go and just start kissing him and sucking him off. After finishing he wiggled it to ge ride of the remaining piss and squeezed it. I will always remember that day. Btw as life went i seen my dads and probably slme few ones. But not a lot.

by Anonymousreply 8706/17/2012

the last 3 posts..... WTF???

by Anonymousreply 9007/22/2012

[quote]the last 3 posts..... WTF???

Probably some kid who learned English as a second language and just found DL.

by Anonymousreply 9107/22/2012

it was in a pool changing room i was about 10 and this 8 year old boy got into the shower completely naked with his friends and he started rubbing his dick and got a hard on. and there was lodes of people in the changing room. it was very weird but quite pleasant:) :----

by Anonymousreply 9207/28/2012

4???!!!???

Four years old? ? ?

What The Fuck???

by Anonymousreply 9407/28/2012

my first was a guy of about 20 i saw him wanking at the urinal. he came in the next cubical to me and i reached under the wsall and wanked him off , he was my first ever and i still wank off thinking about the time i did it to him

by Anonymousreply 9508/01/2012

It was green and slimy.

by Anonymousreply 9608/04/2012

I was running around in the camping grounds and I saw this hot guy having a waz

by Anonymousreply 9708/05/2012

When I was 10 years old, my family took a trip from CA to Oklahoma to visit relatives. Along the way we stayed at KOA campgrounds. I'm not sure if they still exist. This was back in the early 70's. These campgrounds had shower facilities, so my parents sent my older brother with me to the showers.

When we walked in, there was a guy in his 20's standing at a sink, brushing his teeth. He was completely nude and I got a good look at his cock and hairy bush. At first, I was kind of surprised, but in retrospect it wasn't really a big deal. I still remember it though, like it was yesterday.

My brother, who was in high school at the time, stayed out in the sink area and chatted with the guy while I showered.

by Anonymousreply 9808/05/2012

My own.

thread closed!

by Anonymousreply 9908/05/2012

I was in a water park. I was 8 years old, changing into swimming trunks when two men came in. They got completely naked. I was really turned on wishing one of them would come to me and dominate me. I got out but went back inside and pretended to change shorts to get naked in front of them. I did not really understand the sexual feelings I had. I would also get really turned on when I would see bare boobs while switching channels when I was about 5. Im 21 and I have never seen naked boobs. I think the water park experience led me into liking cock more since cock is what I saw first; it contributed to my sexual preference.

by Anonymousreply 10008/05/2012

I first saw my own and then my fathers- non sexual experiences thankfully. After that it was someone in school when I was eight. I found it fascinating when he rolled back his foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 10208/05/2012

My friend Chris'. We got home from school and wanted to shower before we played super Nintendo. Rather than taking turns we both jumped in the shower. We were both about 13 and I think it was interesting for the both of us. He was the first cock besides my own and family members I had seen and he was circumcised. I was the first person other than his brother (dad was incarcerated) and I am uncircumcised, so it was a first for both of us.

by Anonymousreply 10408/06/2012

Oh, let's jump in the shower!

Very funny. Gay kids.

by Anonymousreply 10508/06/2012

LOL

by Anonymousreply 10808/26/2012

First one I saw was on my wedding night. Kinda grossed out by it--especially the helmit-sized head--but I did what I needed to do and I continued to do what I needed to do for many years and am now a happy woman.

by Anonymousreply 10908/26/2012

OMG r99 you are SO CLEVER with that answer, and then closing the thread and all...

by Anonymousreply 11008/26/2012

Fr. Cox. Cox's cock was tremendous!!!

by Anonymousreply 11810/19/2012

This happened in 1966, in Seacombe, Cheshire, England. I remember being 11yrs old and had just learned to swim, so was at the pool every saturday morning. First ones in got a poolside cubicle to themselves, the others changed in the communal room putting clothes into lockers.

I got to the last cubicle at the same time as a man (looked 40 something from memory). Got out of my clothes (trunks underneath) and dived in and swam for the hour. When the whistle blew, got out and started to dry and get changed, the man doing the same. He commented that it feels 'different' when someone else touches your cock, and took my wrist and told me to touch his, which I did (it was a handful). He then touched mine and that was enough for me, I couldn't get dressed fast enough..

by Anonymousreply 11910/21/2012

[quote]one of the lifeguards was in there taking a shower and he was completely nude

Sounds like the start of a nifty story.

by Anonymousreply 12010/22/2012

Well im a girl but im gonna post... The first hard cock i ever saw was a guy at sumner camp in the park as we were playing truth or dare and i was dared to blow him and i did and he cummed in my mouth ah so good ;)

by Anonymousreply 12110/25/2012

my first grown man cock was in the outer banks NC when i was probably 7 or 8. a big group of moms and kids went every summer, and the kids ranged in ages. one day when coming back to the cottage from a day on the beach, all of the boys went to the outdoor shower. the oldest (prob was 16 or 17 at the time) got under the water first and ordered the rest of us to turn around...and not to look or "we were gay!!". we all turned our backs, but i squirmed and twisted and jabbed my eyes to the side just enough to sneak a look. he had taken off his shorts and i saw this tall, tan, lean body and big dick with the water running all over it. it was so hot and i knew then that he was right!!

by Anonymousreply 12410/26/2012

I'll keep you posted when it happens!

by Anonymousreply 12510/27/2012

[R14]hahahhahahhahahhaha!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12610/29/2012

It's so nice to have this on the front page instead of another Mitt thread.

by Anonymousreply 12710/29/2012

My friends. We were at another friends house and whenever we changed, we would just strip and you could see his weeny cock. Next time, IT GREW BIGGER.

by Anonymousreply 13011/06/2012

My older brother had a cock

by Anonymousreply 13111/06/2012

[quote]My older brother had a cock

Was that a surprise for you?

by Anonymousreply 13211/06/2012

R133 GET OVER IT!

by Anonymousreply 13411/06/2012

[quote]we dated when i was 12 he was 15

What kind of dating was this, r135, since you never saw his dick until you were 16? Are you male or female?

by Anonymousreply 13711/08/2012

The first adult penis that I really remember belonged to my day camp counselor. I was about 11 or 12 and had been attending the same day camp for about 6 or 7 years. Even though we went to the pool every single day every year, I rarely saw anyone naked, because all the other boys and counselors would leave their shirts on while changing into their suits. The most I ever saw of the counselors was the bottom of their nutbags and maybe the very tip of their cocks. That last summer I had this cool and attractive 17 year old counselor named Tom. One day when we're changing after the pool, there's a few of us kids and Tom. Tom gets completely naked while changing, his penis hanging down there all big hairy. One of the kids yells at him "Tom! Put some clothes on!" And I remember that Tom just kind of smirked at him as he changed.

by Anonymousreply 14011/12/2012

the first cock i saw is when a big rain that one man come to me and say let me see your cock i say no but he pull down his pant his huge hairly cock that i saw i could not move so he say to remove my pant and he pull my pant when i look at his cock

by Anonymousreply 14211/22/2012

I've never seen one but I've always wanted to....

by Anonymousreply 14311/22/2012

This thread entirely activated all the psychopaths from the movie star psychopath thread .

by Anonymousreply 14411/22/2012

My own. I was just born and out of my mother's womb.

"There it is!" I thought.

by Anonymousreply 14511/22/2012

Very interesting to read many posts referring to camp councillors. In my country we do not go camping like in the US so you guys have/had this extra opportunity to check out adult's cock when you were young. Actually I experienced sexual stuff very early, my neighbors (children around 7-8 yo) were very horny and precocious! I remember that something weird happened when a boy just a bit older than me, a classmate, took me to the backyard at school and hugged me so tightly. It was a fantastic feeling. The first one I ever saw: a kid showed me his cock. I do not remember having hard-ons at early age but other kids had it and I used to find this awesome. I was never molested during childhood because I did it with kids my own age, though it changed my behaviour completely. Many kids who lived nearby knew about me so very often I had someone to service on a daily basis. pigi9114@gmail.com

by Anonymousreply 14611/25/2012

Will anyone be willing to show me my first one ?;D

by Anonymousreply 14711/26/2012

Fourth grade. My best friend flashed me in the school bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 14811/26/2012

I came from a family of 7 in which I was the only girl. I also had a lot of male cousins. Back in the 60's & 70's it was a different society in which it was the accepted practice for boys to swim naked in swimming holes. It was the practice that a female sibling or cousin would wear togs and swim with family boys. Because there were so many boys in our house who walked around naked regularly, I was so used to a penis that I did not take much notice of them. When I was about 8 and my cousin 7 we all went out to the swimming hole. He was very slow getting his clothes off as all my brothers were in the water. Thinking he was shy I waited to go into the water with him. I got a huge supprise to see his penis standing up. I had seen my brother's dicks in all different shapes & sizes but this one stood out. From then on I became very fascinated with the penis, finding it really awesome regarless whether it was errect or not, big or small.

by Anonymousreply 15112/06/2012

It was the one outside of Marshall Fields, the most impressive one I've seen was, of course, Big Ben

by Anonymousreply 15212/06/2012

Hey R 142, 146 and 149 are you the same person or all just partially retarded

by Anonymousreply 15312/06/2012

It wasn't the first time I had seen a cock, but the first time that really made an impression on me.

It was 1982, I was 13, and starting to figure out I liked guys. My friend Dave invited me to go skiing with him his dad and his brother and his friend. I remember being really excited about going because the place we were staying was right on the slopes, and had cable TV with MTV! (My parents didn't get cable.)

Dave and I were in one bedroom with twin beds, his dad was in the other bedroom with a double bed, and his brother and friend were on the two futons that pulled out into beds in the living room. There was a bathroom that connected the two bedrooms, and when both doors were open you could see from one bedroom into the other. As Dave's father got ready for bed, I saw him undress, then walk naked into the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth completely naked, and I was all of eight feet away! I tried not to stare, but probably did. It wasn't his cock that awed me, but just the sight of a mature (late 30s?), very fit, handsome man completely in the buff. At the time, all of us used to tell Dave his dad looked like Joel Higgins, who was on the TV show Best of the West (and later Ricky Schroeder's dad on Silver Spoons). He was thin, but muscled, smooth body, average cock, but just very comfortable in the buff.

I said something brilliant to Dave, like "Your dad is naked." I can remember exactly Dave's response: "Yeah, he doesn't wear anything when he sleeps." That phrase echoed in my head for years as I jerked off to the memory.

Anyway, I can remember seeing him naked a few times over the course of the weekend. When I got home from skiing, my parents asked if I liked the skiing, my older sister wanted to hear what videos were on MTV, and I had a memory of Dave's dad as naked as the day he was born.

by Anonymousreply 15412/06/2012

Trying to link a Joel Higgins pic...

by Anonymousreply 15512/06/2012

R254, which one is the dad?

by Anonymousreply 15612/06/2012

The one on the right.

by Anonymousreply 15712/06/2012

Thanks! HOT! ! !

by Anonymousreply 15812/07/2012

I like that story R154. And Joel Higgins was hot - I used to have a huge crush on Edward Stratton! But it probably wouldn't happen today. I doubt an adult male would be so casual about being naked in front of his son's teenage friends.

The first cock I remember being attracted to was my sister's boyfriend. I was 12, he was 19 or 20, and we were changing into bathing suits in a bedroom at my aunt's house. When he pulled off his underwear, it flopped out, soft, big, thick and surrounded by a blond bush. I stared at it for a few seconds, and realized he was watching me stare at it. He smiled, and proudly said "it's big, isn't it?" I can't remember if or how I responded, but he said, "you're young, yours is still growing."

That was in the early 80s, and I often think while it wasn't unusual then, it's unlikely to happen today. I can't imagine a young man being so casual with nudity in front of a boy. But it was innocent in its time.

by Anonymousreply 15912/08/2012

I was at a public pool, age 9-ish. This man about 25 came from the pool and right to the spot where I was sitting drying my feet, his locker was next to mine. He pulled off his bathing suit and I saw his long, uncircumcised penis. I had seen a few penises of friends and perhaps a few men at that pool locker room but, not up close and in my face, His cock was exactly eye level as I sat. It was the first uncut cock, like mine , I'd ever seen. I was mesmerized and wanted to know this man.., so, I stood up, dropped my towel and said..."I have one like yours!" and proudly thrust my little 2 inch turtle necked wiener in his direction. I remember him smiling broadly and acknowledging my gesture with, " Yes, you do have one like me, very nice!". For the first time that I could remember, I wasn't embarrassed by having a foreskin, all my little friends were cut and I felt very different. I was so pleased and proud to show him ( mom divorced, dad not around) that I too had skin covering my penis. We engaged in some short conversation, things adults say to or ask of kids, but I was glued to his cock and just stood there watching him dry off and dress... naked as a jay bird and proud!

by Anonymousreply 16012/08/2012

He was eleven, I was eight. He tried to screw me but I was too small.

by Anonymousreply 16112/08/2012

It was my first week on the job at a Hollywood studio. I was asked to tell one of the stars that we were ready to tape. I knocked on the slightly opened door, went in and said "They're ready for you, Ms. Arthur!"

by Anonymousreply 16212/08/2012

The first COCK you ever saw...

I LOVE this Roberta Flack song !!!

by Anonymousreply 16312/08/2012

I Was 10 I Looked At Em Alll The Time When I Was 12 I Had Sex It Felt So Damn Good But Yh I Sucked One JP I Saw Chris Brown's Cock Tho I Love Chris Brown šŸ˜

by Anonymousreply 16412/08/2012

Apartfrom mine and my dad's, my first cock was my friend when we were both 14.

We were heading to soccer practice but we both needed to use the bathroom, so we went together. The urinal was out of order and there was only one cubicle left. Already late, he suggested we use the same one. I agreed and we went inside. He had no shame and whipped his out and started to pee. Not really looking at it, I did my business too.

I glanced down, you know, for comparison to mine, and is hard 6 inches stared back up at me. It was alright compared to mine, and had no pubic hair. He asked me, "Do you want this?" while wanking. I immediately went down and sucked his hard shaft until he came down my throat.

We still do this now, I'm 20.

by Anonymousreply 16512/12/2012

tell us Toni, what did you enter into Google to find this website?

by Anonymousreply 16712/16/2012

Toni Tennille, I've asked you to stop trolling the internets!

by Anonymousreply 16812/16/2012

bumpie cock

by Anonymousreply 16901/02/2013

Joel Higgins was gorgeous when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 17001/03/2013

cockgobbler bump

by Anonymousreply 17101/20/2013

I was kind of late lol. I was 14 and a freshmen in high school. It was second semester and we had started our swimming unit in gym. I was always self conscious about my body, so luckily I always left lunch a little early to get a head start on changing. So about the third week into the unit, I walk into the locker room and I notice that the shower is still running. So I proceed to my locker quietly until I notice my gym teacher was the one in the shower!! Luckily he didn't notice me. I couldn't help but keep looking. Originally I only saw his backside and he had a really nice ass (he was ,obviously, very athletic). But then he turned to wash his hair and that's when I saw it. And he was rock hard. I swear he must have been 10 inches. It was so hot. So he finished up and left the locker room, and I began to change and I couldn't help but firing one out right there. I will never foret that day. I still think of that scene sometimes when masturbating.

by Anonymousreply 17202/03/2013

Swimming over at a neighbor's house, I saw another, older boy changing into his suit. What was memorable about it was the way his dick looked like a broken cigar, with hair where the tobacco would have been pouring out, and a tapered end where my cock had a head.

Years later, I would realize he was uncircumcised, but then, I didn't know what circumcision even was. No dick I'd ever seen came to a point at the end like this one did (I'm a baby boomer from Jew Nersey). I thought he had something wrong with his dick, and I felt sorry for him, and always tried to be nicer to him than I might have otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 17302/03/2013

A campground shower back in the late 70s, I was about 8 or 9. I was spellbound. Needless to say, I wanted to go back all the time.

by Anonymousreply 17402/03/2013

[quote]his dick looked like a broken cigar, with hair where the tobacco would have been pouring out,

That's a funny description r173.

by Anonymousreply 17502/05/2013

It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this dick, which appeared to taper perfectly to the meatus, without a head like I had. It was about 6" long, so it looked just like a cigar.

I wouldn't know what a foreskin was for years, as I apparently grew up in a 99.9999% circumcised environment.

This experience may be what turned me off to uncircumcised cocks. I thought the guy was deformed, and it wasn't like I could ask anyone.

by Anonymousreply 17602/05/2013

The first cock I ever saw?

Pause. Pause. Awkward blank stare. I don't know; I never gave it any thought.

by Anonymousreply 17802/09/2013

I think I was in junior high school and on some sort of vacation and saying in a hotel. I went to the hotel's gym and it had a steam room. I was shocked to see all these hot naked men hanging out in there. I remember one swinging dick in particular. Full bush. Hot. I'm still a fan of steam rooms to this day.

by Anonymousreply 17902/10/2013

In a movie called I Am Curious (yellow).

by Anonymousreply 18102/11/2013

I enjoyed the changing room at my local pool from about 10 years old- I used to pick a location on a bench directly opposite a good looking guy, and take my time stripping-off my speedos until stark naked; and getting a throbbing erection from a more relaxed beginning. I had no pubic hair at that time; I think I may have left some of my audience with a smile on their face; I remember one guy that had a ship anchor and chain tattoed around his cock- it must have hurt getting that engraved into his stiffy; he took his time to ensure that I had a good look. I'm guessing he may have been in the navy and probably had it done in an asian port- wouldn't have been possible in Australia in the 1960's. Enjoyed teenagers with similar interest growing an erection in front of me after a shower; and I got caught masturbating on the vinegar-stroke in the showers once by another kid- who just smiled and walked away...happy days.

by Anonymousreply 18202/11/2013

masturbating on the vinegar-stroke?

by Anonymousreply 18302/15/2013

Probably mine when I looked down at some very young age. Second or near to that must have been one of my brothers while we were in the tub.

I'm sure it was all smokin hot.

by Anonymousreply 18402/15/2013

Church camp. Boys only. I was 11. I had never seen one and I remember that it was time to shower after hiking all day. This was in Ceta Canyon close to Amarillo in 1989. The adult who took about 10 of us said we all had to shower before dinner, and of course we were all embarrassed or shy. So he took his clothes off and started showering. Everyone followed suit. I remember that I had had a crush on Haldon in church but after that shower he was forever engrained in my memory. Beautiful blonde hair and hairy golden blonde chest and the same below the waist. He had the biggest smile and was the greatest guy. Very sweet memory. I was hesitant to shower and I remember that he gave me a big wink and something along the lines that we are all God's children. Very charismatic. Still live the name Haldon. Never heard anyone else named that.

by Anonymousreply 18502/15/2013

"Vinegar stroke" is a colloquial term for the final thrust in a sexual act which propels the lucky participant headlong into orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 18602/19/2013

My dad has a thing for pregnant women and fucked my mom pretty often during pregnancy. Wonder if that was the first one I saw?

by Anonymousreply 18702/19/2013

"The first time ever I saw your cock..."

-Roberta Flack 1971

I love that song.

by Anonymousreply 18802/19/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 18903/17/2013

My dad had to drive truck occasionally for his job to remote mine sites in Nevada. There were a bunch of kids in my famiy so each one of us got to go with him at different times during the summer. I remember we were staying in some dinky town and we ate as this tavern that was very crowded with roughnecks and miners, well I had to pee and while I using the toilet this real roughneck looking guy just comes in and stands next to me and pees at the same time in the only toilet in the bathroom. I couldn't stop staring at his cock. It seemed HUGE, I wonder how big it really was (I was probably 7 or 8 at the time)

by Anonymousreply 19003/20/2013

First adult cock I ever saw was when I was in the fifth grade, my first year in middle school. We had to take showers after gym class, and occasionally (as it was the last period of the day) the gym teacher, Mr. Draper, would shower too. In retrospect, that was probably all kinds of wrong. I doubt they'd be allowed to do that now. But I have very fond memories of watching his wet, hairy body and his absolutely enormous cock (which I'm sure wasn't that big, but you know, I was 10).

by Anonymousreply 19103/20/2013

I wish I could have seen my high school PE teacher in the shower. He was young, hot, buff and Italian. Saw him without a shirt once, can't remember the circumstances but I can still remember his tight, slightly hairy abs all these years later.

by Anonymousreply 19204/09/2013

This thread has more weird, messed up posts than any other thread.

by Anonymousreply 19304/10/2013

I was five.

It was a beautiful beast, and it started my day every morning.

When it crowed, "Cock a doodle do!"

by Anonymousreply 19404/10/2013

Bump a doodle do!

by Anonymousreply 19504/24/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 19606/12/2013

Well, that sounds like a very special gold dust moment.

by Anonymousreply 19806/29/2013

The first one I ever saw was when I was in junior school. My dad was a sportsman. So he was always in sports kit One time when I came home from high school I found him asleep on the Sofa and he must have got hard in his sleep. It was coming out the top of his Shorts, it was very thick and I kinda liked looking at it. I guess it must Have been about 9 inches Since then I love having a look as you Can always see his bulge

by Anonymousreply 19906/29/2013

First time I've ever heard of "vinegar stroke."

by Anonymousreply 20007/01/2013

I haven't seen one yet.

by Anonymousreply 20107/05/2013

It was my cousin's. It was huge and throbbing.

by Anonymousreply 20207/08/2013

The changing room at a pool offered a lot of first looks as cocks.

by Anonymousreply 20307/08/2013

R204, Were you pilot Asiana 214 when crash? Why you so stupid try land plane no experience on hard runway?

by Anonymousreply 20507/11/2013

me and my best friend were hangingbout for my birth day. i had just turned 15. we walked down my street and hung out at this farm place. my cpusin came with, we started playing dare, and my cousin dared us to see who could race to the other side of the building and back naked. i went first doing it in twenty seconds including getting dressed and undressed the after seeing each others dicks we decided to see who was longer. there was a hay bale right next to us so we each stood on a side, my cousin was sitting on top of some stacked bales. we then measered with our hands and compared but we couldnt really tell if either of us were truthfull, so we stood next to each other with our pants on the ground and our dicks hard, i was an inch longer but he was really thick, i came in at 7inches him at 6 but like i said, he was thick.

by Anonymousreply 20607/25/2013

Thanks for getting this thread back on track R206.

by Anonymousreply 20707/27/2013

A guy in the public showers when I was at the community swimming pool. i was maybe in grade 4 at the time. He was satnding right beside me in the showers and i was mesmerized. It was realy big and veiny with a huge bright red mushroom head. The firsttime I saw an erect penis was when i was about sixteen. A guy in that same pool at the showers. He saw me and I guess that caused him to get a boner ( I have a rathe rlarge one)

by Anonymousreply 20807/30/2013

There's some sick, fucked-up shit on this thread

by Anonymousreply 20907/30/2013

I was in the army. one Sun when most guys were gone I went to the showers. There were 2 black guys showering and I could not help but be mesmerized by the size of their cocks.

They saw me looking and one guy closed the door to the shower room and the other one ordered me to get on my knees. I refused and he grabbed me and pushed me down. By then he had almost a full hard on and I knew what he was going to make me do.

I was scared but he was too strong for me to stop him. He made me suck him and he shot a huge load down my throat.

Then they changed places and the other guy bent me over and took my butt. It hurt like hell at first but soon I shot my load all over the floor as he came in my butt.

I was a total wreck and took a shower and went to my bunk to rest.

Two weeks later they took me again and I enjoyed it that time and I have done it since going home.

I found out that while I was gone black guys on base were using my wife as a fuck hole. We are married and happy but black guys do use both of us.

by Anonymousreply 21008/28/2013

On this 50th anniversary day of Dr. Martin Luther King's speech in 1963 let us all bask in R210's racially inspirational post.

by Anonymousreply 21108/28/2013

Mine.

by Anonymousreply 21208/29/2013

Well this wasnt the first time I ever saw a cock, but when I was 17 and at the gym one day, there was this kid in the shower who was probably about 12. I'm only 2 inches soft and 4.5 inches hard, but this kid was at least 6 inches soft and I can only imagine how big he is when hard

by Anonymousreply 21309/18/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 21410/02/2013

I'll never forget when I was in the 3rd grade I was at a slumber party for a friend's 10th birth- day party. There were 9 or 10 of us, plus his 12 1/2 year old brother, who was already almost six feet tall. David was in a gifted program at school, and this was back in '82 when Rubik's Cube was all the rage. He was bragging that he could finishing solving the cube in less than 2 minutes, so my friend challenged him, but he added a wrinkle to make it more interesting. He mixed up the cube thoroughly, handed it to his brother, then started the timer. After 2 minutes had gone by and his brother wasn't finished, my friend unbuttoned and took off David's shirt. A minute later he unfastened and took off his belt. After 2 more minutes had gone by my friend unzipped his brother's pants, then pulled them down to his ankles. The next step a minute later was he pulled down the back of his brother's underwear to expose his butt. Most of us went behind him for a look, but we all eagerly went back for the NEXT step. After the seventh minute my friend pulled David's underwear all the way down to his ankles, and we could all see his circumcised penis. He had a full bush of dark pubic hair, and he must have been at least slightly aroused because although his penis wasn't hanging QUITE straight down, it was still at least seven inches long, which seemed HUGE to me. We all stared in amazement as his penis slowly grew to it's full size, which was probably over nine inches. One boy said, "LOOK! His thing is sticking up now!" which turned David's face beet red, but he didn't protest or attempt to cover himself. None of us could take our eyes off of his erection until he finally finished solving the cube and pulled his pants up four or five minutes later. I've always suspected that he deliberately took that long to solve the cube so he would be exposed in front of us, because whenever someone paid him to solve it, he usually had it done in 90 seconds or less.

by Anonymousreply 21610/22/2013

I was spending the night at a friends house when I was 13 yo old and so was he. The next morning when I opened my eyes he was rubbing his dick. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't it scared me.

by Anonymousreply 21710/26/2013

in 3rd or 4th grade our class was in the library being read a book I was sittin under a table and this Hmong boy I knew just asked "let me see your dick" outta no where, I told him no, a few days later walking home. he wanted me to follow him in his alley and between two garages, put one hand on my shoulder and grabbed between my legs quick and said "now let me see ur.dick" and I said no, he pulled the front of his pants down and his cock was straight up up rock hard I quickly pulled mine out he grabbed it I jumped back put it away and he wanted me to suck his and play with mine but I said I gotta go, next day at school he came up to me with another Asian kid and said "I saw Adams dick" the other kid said "U showed him ur cock!? let me see" I didn't ... thru the rest of the year my nuts where grabbed alot lol now days I think back like BOTH U SUCK MY DICK I dunno why I didn't cos then id be home thinkin anoutt it jerkin. e off every night

by Anonymousreply 21810/27/2013

First, my heart goes out to all of you who has been abused. I hope that now, or very soon, you are/will be in a good place in life.

I'm a girl.I was five or six years old. Family friends came over to our house for dinner, bringing their grandson who was the same age as me. We played while the grown ups talked. Then, he told my sister (two years my junior) and me that he had to go to the bathroom. We escorted him to the bath and somehow ended up joining him in the bathroom, standing at either side of him, looking on in wide eyed fascination as he peed standing up, facing the toilet, no less! I remember marveling over this "phenomenon" with my parents after the guests left that night. They got a good laugh.

The first one I touched belonged to my 27 year old boyfriend - I was an 18 year old virgin. We would park behind an abandoned house at night, sit in the car's back seat and make out, mostly kissing. Until the one time he unzipped his pants and revealed a cock that was probably five inches, max. I was a virgin, but I somehow was extremely uninterested in that being my first fuck. He asked me to touch it, and I did, petting it like I would a small forest creature.

Not long after that I met my next boyfriend: 6'2, slim and handsome, charming, clever, great smile. We were the only ones in my dorm suite, returning after Christmas Break. Lying on the twin bed, kissing, when suddenly I looked down and he had his cock out. I know the average size is 5' or 6', but this magnificent piece was ten inches! Some comedian made a joke that you know you have a big dick if your lover's reaction to seeing it for the first time is a gaped mouth followed by "my, what do we have here!" That was me. I got wet just looking at it and I knew I wanted it inside me. I still get a rush just thinking about the first time he entered me: the pain, the ecstasy. We fucked for 90 minutes - how do I know: I wrote it down in my diary. I remember "Inside Edition" was on, and Bill O'Reilly was the show's host. Strange, I know. He had such stamina, a great fuck; but, like so many like him, a piece of shit, a cheater. But it was fun while it lasted. I don't think I wore panties whenever I went out with him - they just got in the way.

We broke up after two years. He really raised the bar, for I only want to have sex with men who are at least seven inches. I had a one night stand who was long but think it was like being banged with a No. 2 pencil! He wanted to go out again - nice guy, but no way. Big dicks only, please. I do kegels to keep it tight down there after having sex so I wouldn't feel like a hot dog tossed down a hallway. My partners love it especially when I do kegels while they are inside of me: gripping their hard, thick dicks!

My first lover, we had a child together: a beautiful girl who looks and acts just like him, even his dimples! In 2010, he was killed after fighting over some woman. I felt so ashamed that all I could think at the time was how sad that such a glorious dick was taken away from us!

by Anonymousreply 21910/27/2013

Hi,the first real cock i saw i real life was when i was 15.i had only seen pictures up untill then.I was finially baptized at 15[catholic] and my parents dressed me in the traditional white,poofy,above the knees baptism dress with the matching bonnet,lace socks and white mary jane shoes.under my dress i had a cloth diaper,plastic pants and under shirt.after my party,later in the after noon,my crush and i went to his house and his parents were gone.we started necking and he ran his hand under my dress and felt the diaper and plastic pants and got very aroused.he undid his pants and pulled them down and i was shocked.his cock was sticking straight out and i had never seen one before.he put my hand on it and made me play with it.after a few minutes,he unzipped my dress and pulled it off of me and pushed me to my knees and then stuck his cock in my mouth and told me to suck it!

by Anonymousreply 22011/04/2013

Why were you wearing a diaper at age 15?

by Anonymousreply 22111/04/2013

I was 5 or 6 and my cousin was 5 and we were naked n front of each other all the time

by Anonymousreply 22211/08/2013

Aside from my dad and brother, the first cock I ever saw was my friend's. We practically grew up together, so seeing each other naked was commonplace. We briefly had a relationship in our teens where I saw a LOT more of his cock. We are still friends today (at age 52). He is gay with a bf and I am married to my wife and have three daughters. I still remember those days fondly, though!

by Anonymousreply 22311/19/2013

Lady gaga's cock

by Anonymousreply 22411/19/2013

Are you straight,r223?

by Anonymousreply 22511/19/2013

The first time i ever saw a cut cock was when i was in hospital. I'm uncut and the boy in the next bed was circumcised and I could not understand why his foreskin was missing. never knew the word circumcised till later on when i was a little older. man it was weird looking.

Now I love cut cocks.

by Anonymousreply 22611/29/2013

My camp counselor. He lay down on a piece of paper so we could trace the outline of his body. He was wearing jean cut-offs and his dick was peeking out the entire time. I remember staring at it. I also vaguely remember there being a girl his age there at the time, who he was flirting with. But I realize now that he must have known.

by Anonymousreply 22711/29/2013

the first real cock i ever see was my best mates we were 14 after a couple of beers my friend unzipped his jeans and i was shocked as he pulled out his cock i was fixated on it id never seen another exept from my own he was quite a bit thinner than mine yet probly an inch or so longer he tried pulling my hand on to his dick i froze shocked but did end up letting him guide my hand onto his cock in the the end i was well nervous and i was to scared to actually grip it as he had put my hand on it i knew he wanted my hand to grip his rigid cock as he kept thrustin into my hand eventially i did grip onto his long slim dick it felt weird holding another cock but i noticed how soft it felt in my hand so warm and so rock hard i slowly pulled it up and down slowly wanking his long shaft i was so hard but he didnt touch mine i was actualy turned on feeling him in my hand i honestly wanted to put it in my mouth but i was to scared to just start sucking him i would have really let him put it in my mouth and id of let him shoot his hot load inyo my mouth to for real but as i gently wanked him he launched his load of sperm into the air onto his shirt and he immedietly put it away and never mentioned it ever again im so gutted i didnt go with my thoughts and desires and sucked and licked and knibbled his long hard cock i was scared hed push me away if i tried now i look back older and wiser i know he would have welcomed my mouth round his cock i am straight but that day i so wanted to taste him 26 years later and i still imagine how his cock would have felt in my mouth mmm but i guess ill never know now :-( i kick myself for being so scared but at least i can say ive wanked my mate of soon as hed shot his load it was away and over and done

by Anonymousreply 22811/30/2013

Eight years old I would ride my bike at a local park where there was usually some perv in his car showing off.

by Anonymousreply 22912/04/2013

It may come as a surprise to some, but in New England until 1975 or so, most men's swimming pools were in the nude. I can remember swimming in Boston, Providence, and NY in the 1950s and into the 1960s naked (sometimes even with women and girls who wore bathing suits). Boys and men always swam in the nude in the region's thousands of lakes and ponds unless it was a "family" or "public" beach -- and even then boys swam naked until they were teenagers; if a man was amongst his own family or his daughters were around, he wore a wool bathing suit that never dried out and always stank of wet wool.Every boy was 'trained' by his father or elders not to point boners at girls, so every boy knew where the blueberry bushes were and it would be explained to the girls that boys had gone there to piss (girls peed in other bushes). It was simpler then. Today it's wholly dishonest; and today's frankness is corrupted by feminism which assumes that naked men are the equivalent to rape because male nudity is visual rape. The fact is, I could count the boners I saw on, well, two or three hands, and those never in front of females. No sexual offense taken -- except by boys and men who had 'inferior' equipment, and even they effected 'swells' to improve their appearance. Those with small tackle hated it because girls and women made fun of them -- not always behind their backs, either. I knew a boy ae 14 who committed suicide because he was under-endowed. Today, perhaps, we could say he was bullied by the girls; then again, we probably couldn't. The well-endowed, however, swaggered. We used to walk like we'd just gotten off fishing boats in rough seas, IYKWIM, the better to slap our junk about like the big guys. Big deal! We didn't ask such stupid questions as 'When did you see your first' whatever. In that respect, we more honest then than the younger generations are trying to be today ... but still aren't quite managing to do so. The game is still deception. There's just no need for dishonesty today in regards to sex -- and every reason to be open about our sexes, our genders, our preferences, our bodies, and ourselves. This era of 'frankness' has actually reduced sex-crime statistics. We can think frankness and honesty, but can we put them into practice as a means of obtaining equality and freedom for everybody> Oh yea, and pursue happiness? Wasn't that the Declaration of Independence or some such? Anyway, they were all good ideas -- and all those bathing costumes and 1900s' fashions and Victorian proprieties are all dead and buried. Cripes! There are even girls in the boys' and mens' locker rooms nowadays. There's a step in the right direction ...! Now, Step 2 ... one step at a time!

by Anonymousreply 23012/04/2013

Jesus I feel asleep twice reading the post by R230

by Anonymousreply 23112/04/2013

My neighbor -older boy -used to show me his cock in the cornfield. What a nice cob it was too.

by Anonymousreply 23212/04/2013

Gym/pool locker room at Wright/Patterson Air Force base. I was 7 or so and passing through on my way from swimming lessons in the indoor pool to go play in the outdoor pool. Several hairy men were nekkid and getting ready for massages.

I was positively inspired. I'm surprised I didn't bust out into 'Sweet Mystery of Life!'

by Anonymousreply 23312/04/2013

My friends brother, I was 14 we watched him masterbating through a window, he would have been about 17 I thought it was lovely and found it very arrousing, I wanted to go in and help him but me friend stopped me, I went home and ad my first finger orgasm mmmm xx

by Anonymousreply 23412/12/2013

I'm sorry, but I love this type of thread. It makes me think that I wasn't that odd as a kid/teenager. That I wasn't the only one who thought it was exciting to see a semi hard, or hair growing, or how cool it felt to get hard when I saw them. Just not exactly the things you talked with your buddys about.

by Anonymousreply 23512/12/2013

R230 = Grandpa Simpson

by Anonymousreply 23612/12/2013

my step brothers. I was 11 he was 22. His room was in the basement which is where we have the computer. I don't know why but i decided i should spy on him in the shower downstairs. The basement was unfinished and back where all the storage was there was no drywall perfect for spying. well what i saw was way more than I expected. his rock hard wet body (worked as a janitor to a gym, had free membership) was amazing he has this epic tattoo of this vine that runs on his right side and wrapped up around his pec. the lower part of his tattoo went curved around his back ending at his crack...he has the most beautiful ass perfectly round and looked firm. Best part was his soft cock looked like it was 5 inches (later I found out he is 8 inch and thick, I asked him about what mine should look like when i was 13 and he described it to me, later once again spying I saw it...sure thing 8inches of uncut cock with on hell of a wicked curve and shoots a massive thick load he makes a mess and is loud). but back to the first time, his soft cock caught my attention and at that point i realized I was gay. also that day when he went to grab his underwear he bent over, beautiful hole in his hairy crack. I kept spying on him till he moved out 6 years later. and I so badly want to ride his cock

by Anonymousreply 23701/31/2014

my dads, my step dads was more memorable. hes 8.5 average thickness uncut which a huge vein across the side. I used to hide in the closet and watch him shower.. on time I saw him jacking off, he must have thought he was the only one home cause he was loud, like you could probably hear it from outside. unfortunately i have never seen his cum, but i want to taste it haha

by Anonymousreply 23801/31/2014

r228...I think I read this story in a book that was being passed around in high school

by Anonymousreply 23901/31/2014

r220... ARE YOU JODY ARIAS?

by Anonymousreply 24001/31/2014

r220. Come on , Amanda, I wore the very same outfit to my Catholic christening,diaper and all. But I was only six weeks old when I was baptized. You are dumber than a bag of hammers if you really think anyone believes you got past the nuns at the age of fifteen in that get-up. I think you found this story in Penthouse Forum.

by Anonymousreply 24102/02/2014

To anon.reply 241-all the girls at my parish wear the traditional,white poofy,baby girl style dress with a bonnet,lace anklets and white mary jane shoes for their sacrement of baptism up to age 17.a cloth diaper,plastic pants and under shirt are worn under the dress.Us girls wear the outfits to make us feel pure and innocent like a baby for our baptisms.the diaper and plastic pants and under shirt is also worn under our communion dresses as well.I know of a few other parishes where the girls wear these cute baby girl type outfits also.these outfits are worn by the girls mainly at easter vigil baptisms also.

by Anonymousreply 24202/14/2014

Amanda, I am going to sue you for stealing my story

by Anonymousreply 24402/14/2014

Where do you find baby girl's clothing in adult sizes? Frederick's of Hollywood. Shame on you for defiling the sacrament of baptism. Or do you refer to it as the sacrament of fornication? You should get your slutty ass to confession

by Anonymousreply 24502/14/2014

r242, What is this church and where is it located? I've been a practicing Catholic my entire life and l've never heard such nonsense. Someone is either conning you big time or you are trying to con us.

by Anonymousreply 24602/14/2014

I used to train swimming, so I don't remember the very first but I do remember starting to look around, shyly guys with big abs etc. They needed to be handsome to me, their cock size wasn't so important.

by Anonymousreply 24702/15/2014

Was a kid my brother would talk me and my friends into sucking his rock,big,thick,hard,.and hairy,.maybe that's whyi i love swallowing juicy cocks

by Anonymousreply 24903/13/2014

r248, And just how much did this cost you, Annemarie?

by Anonymousreply 25003/13/2014

Bump

by Anonymousreply 25103/21/2014

OT but I swam for around 15 years and spent lots of time in locker rooms. I remember as a kid around 8 or 9 years I used watch older guys around 16 to 20 naked in the same locker room, their cocks (hairy then), chests, nipples, abs, butts. I didn't understand why and how I watched, but I liked what I saw.

by Anonymousreply 25203/22/2014

R230, your historical fantasy is off by half a century, at least. WOOL? And the coed nude swims never happened. One wonders what pathology prompted you to make this stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 25303/22/2014

There's more than one fantasy in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 25403/23/2014

I am a female but I want to post anyway. The very first penis I ever saw was m Dad's. He was not modest at all. I was about 5 when I realized he had a penis. He would come out of the shower naked and always slept naked. He would also pee in front of me. Some times I would go into my parents room and the bed covers would be back and his penis would be hard and sticking straight up. I would always try to get a good look before he woke up. I was truly fascinated by it. The second penis I ever saw was my cousin's when e came to visit us for a week one summer. I guess I was about 13 and he was about 8. I would make sure he took his bath. This was the first circumcised penis I saw. My Dad ad a foreskin as does my husband. I see his every day and love his foreskin. I had no idea when I first saw my Dad's that some day one of those things would make me feel so good. I don't look at any others now. My husband shows me he his when ever I want to see it. I think I'll go look at it now because he's about to get in our hot tub. What a beautiful hunk of meat!!!

by Anonymousreply 25505/01/2014

Bump

by Anonymousreply 25606/06/2014

Women should have some sort of penis, appendage--something. No wonder there's so much interest in penis. Women have nothing with which to play. Vaginas are just flat and fleshy.

by Anonymousreply 25706/06/2014

was when I was 12 years old and my father was using the bathroom. his cock was so huge and I remember being angry that his was larger than my mine. I hit his cock and ran off.

it was probably 3 years later that I realized how hot my dads cock was and I was able to suck him.

by Anonymousreply 25807/07/2014

R258 is an escapee from the Nifty archives.

by Anonymousreply 26007/07/2014

fuck off jennifer you frau cunt

by Anonymousreply 26408/07/2014

The fraus are really taking over DL these days.

by Anonymousreply 26508/09/2014

[quote]I used to hide in the closet and watch him shower

And you probably thought he didn't know you were watching.

by Anonymousreply 26608/10/2014

I truly dislike these people using the forum to promote dr. A or dr. B. By the way, Ekaka is an interesting name. Caca (kaka) in Spanish means shit. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 26710/12/2014

When i was 13 i was having a sleep over at my house with me my twin ,ryan, my friend ,lee, and my cousin ,charlie. We were all 13. After everyone had gone to sleep we decided to watch porn. Soon my dick became erect. Charlie decided to get his dick out and star wanking. His was about 3 1/2 inches. Lee joined in. He was about 4. Soon after me and ryan started. His was 4 1/2 and mine was about 6 1/2 inches. Then lee asked if he could touch it because it was so big so i said yes. A minuite later he started sucking me. Charlie did the same to ryan. About 5 minuites later my 16 year old, George, and ,sam my 12 year old brother came in because they saw the lights on. They where wearing boxers which they took of. George had a 9 inch dick. Sam had a 5 inch. George started fucking me and sam fucked charlie. After that we had more sex for about an hour and than went to bed naked. The morning after we woke up and had sex again because my parents had left for work.

by Anonymousreply 26811/16/2014

... Scoutmaster Bob's. My tiny hands couldn't handle the tweezers at first, but I soon mastered their art!

by Anonymousreply 26911/16/2014

Are all of you openly gay now, r268?

by Anonymousreply 27011/17/2014

At a swimming pool that I was at with two friends and their family. The high school age brother came out with a boner (it was big) and we all just took a good look. It like showing off. I was younger than 10 but sure knew I wanted one that like his.

by Anonymousreply 27111/17/2014

You and your twin don't have twin dicks, R268?

by Anonymousreply 27312/02/2014

I was 13 and just had gym class. There were 14 of us and all either 13 or 14. One of the other guys was curious and asked if we would show our dicks to see whose was the longest. We counted to three and then took our underwear of. Mine was the longest and was very big for my age. It was at the time about 8 inches.

The second time was a few weeks later when my 11 year old brother George had his friend James staying. It was about midnight when I went to their room to see what they where doing. I saw they where still up so I went in. We played games for a while until James asked me if it was true I had a 8 inch dick because apparently he heard it from a guy in my gym class so I said yeah. He asked if they could see it so I said only if I could see theirs. We all went naked. Georges was 5 inches and James was 4 inches. I asked if they wanted to touch it so they did. I also showed them how to wank which we all did for about 10 minutes until I asked if one of them would suck me then I would fuck them. George did it first for about 5 minutes and then James did the same. I then started fucking George. I had never done it before and it felt good. While I was doing that James was sucking George. I did the same to James. I then told them to fuck me so James did it first. George went next and was better than James. He then cummed in me.

My 12 year old brother Sam which had his bedroom next to Georges heard us and knocked on the door. I told him to come in and join us. So he came in and took his boxers of. He had a 7 inch dick. He started fucking James and then he gave me a blow job. I cummed in his mouth. We then all started wanking and cummed again. Me Sam and George did this regularly and then did it whenever James came to stay over as well.

by Anonymousreply 27412/05/2014

The older guy down the street when I was 9. He had a lot of plants and it was quiet behind his house. He used to show me how to give his dog beer and the dog would get an erection. He then asked if I had seen a man with an erection and he showed me his. I thought it was neat and eventually I would see him take his clothes off and we would play. It was at the same time my first chance to learn to suck a man and to learn to suck a dog.

The dog was large but had a nice purple cock. I thought it was neat cause it would bounce when I touched it. I learned to suck it while the guy would watch and masturbate. he would come on my face while I sucked his dog.

After a few weeks, I was walking around his house and plants naked. Sometimes the dog would follow and I would drop on my knees to suck him until he came. Sometimes I would walk around naked while the guy took pictures of me. I would turn and pose and jerk off while he took photos of me. I really liked hiding then jumping out in front of him while he was looking for me. If I was lucky, I would catch his cock and suck him until he came.

by Anonymousreply 27512/11/2014

R268 kept a measuring tape with him.

by Anonymousreply 27612/11/2014

Some funny stories here and a few that are really nifty.

by Anonymousreply 27712/11/2014

Lol, I think most of these stories are pretty nifty. All of these twelve year-olds with enormous dicks having orgies. Boy I was sheltered as a child.

I remember posting my tale here a while ago, so I went back and found it at R154, now over two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 27812/12/2014

This thread is a freak magnet and should probably be shut down.

by Anonymousreply 27912/12/2014

[quote]All of these twelve year-olds with enormous dicks having orgies.

I guess I didn't have much fun when I was twelve.

by Anonymousreply 28112/13/2014

I remember measuring our boners with my best friend when we were 12. Same size. We both thought 3.5" was huge. His dick was the first one I ever saw hard. First one I ever saw cum. First one ever to go up my ass. It was 1974 so we didn't use condoms. We shot in each other's ass. He was killed in a car accident when we were 15. I cried for hours. My parents figured out I was gay that day.

by Anonymousreply 28212/13/2014

I didn't have a friend when I was 15.

by Anonymousreply 28312/13/2014

Cute story Jeff at R140.

by Anonymousreply 28412/15/2014

R165, are you still doing it with him?

by Anonymousreply 28512/17/2014

Nifty!

by Anonymousreply 28612/19/2014

So many start in Boy Scouts and at summer camp

by Anonymousreply 28712/20/2014

"In bygone years, DL had some wonderful collaborative fiction. Now the place has been invaded by freaks like [R279] who can't deal with people who want to have fun. He and his ilk should be banned."

There's a post above about a 9-year-old boy sucking the dick of an old guy and HIS DOG.

Are you fucking insane?

by Anonymousreply 28812/20/2014

Thank you, r288

by Anonymousreply 28912/20/2014

Thank you R288 and R289. They can fire the webmaster and just keep you two on as hall monitors.

by Anonymousreply 29012/21/2014

Dog fucker.

by Anonymousreply 29112/21/2014

Thank you, r290

by Anonymousreply 29212/21/2014

I was in the 6th grade. An Italian boy in the bathroom. I couldn't believe how big it was.

by Anonymousreply 29301/13/2015

That was no boy, that was the janitor.

by Anonymousreply 29401/14/2015

[quote]I saw him getting blowjobs from his current girlfriends, usually in the living room, after he thought we were asleep.

Did you ever tell your dad that you used to watch him?

by Anonymousreply 29501/16/2015

The first cock i ever saw was on my First holy communion day when i was 14 and it was my brother,jared,who's cock i saw and sucked.Since i was in the class with the 7 and 8 year olds,mom and dad dressed me as one of the little girls in the poofy,white,knee length communion dress with the veil,lace socks and white mary jane shoes.They put the same cloth diaper and plastic pants and tee shirt on me under the dress like the little girls all wear so i would be just like them.In the evening,after my party,they told jared and i that they were going to the hospital to vist a sick relative.They left,and i went to my room to take my outfit off and asked jared to unzip the back of my communion dress,which he did and then i took my dress off and jared saw my diaper and plastic pants and got very aroused!he quickly dropped his pants and his cock was sticking straight out! i turned red and didnt know what to think.He then hugged me and ran his hand over the back of my diaper and plastic pants and then pushed me to my knees,held my head with both of his hands and stuck his cock in my mouth and forced me to suck him.

by Anonymousreply 29602/04/2015

If there was ever a thread that needed to be FF'd, this is it.

We're not looking at regular DL'ers here, folks. We have attracted the dregs of the universe via Google.

by Anonymousreply 29702/04/2015

jkhkh

by Anonymousreply 29805/23/2015

When I was in middle school, in the PE changing room I looked in the mirror and saw one of my classmates naked & changing. I felt wrong about it because it was an invasion of privacy.

by Anonymousreply 29905/23/2015
Need more help? Click Here.