Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Exitpoint Stallions" -- the destination for the discerning bestiality tourist

Remember the story about the guy who died after having sex with a stallion up in Eumenclaw, Washington? This was about 5 years ago, but the story continues to unfold -- turns out there was a whole "bestiality tourism" farm up there on a site called "Exitpoint Stallions."

[quote]When county deputies and federal investigators searched the property they found videotapes that included images of a man, who was visiting the property, having sex with several large-breed dogs. The man, a 51-year-old British national, was arrested for investigation of four counts of bestiality, Elfo said. He is being held in the Whatcom County Jail in lieu of $150,000, Elfo said. On Wednesday, authorities took several animals, including horses and large-breed dogs, found on Spink's property into protective custody, Elfo said. Several mice were euthanized, he added.

MICE?!?!! They were fucking MICE?

by Anonymousreply 1602/11/2013

Well I guess that answers the OP of that other thread's question about whether people really do stick rodents up their anuses.

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2010

The mice were there to nibble them, not to go up the behind.

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2010

I don't think they were fuking mice.. I think they were putting them in their asses and stuff like that. I think all these sick bastards should be banished to an island in the arctic. Then they can never get hard because its too cold and no one has to hear these sick ass stories.

by Anonymousreply 302/10/2013

Yummy, horses.

by Anonymousreply 402/10/2013

Yes, Mr. Hands was that dude's online name.

ew ew ew ew ew.....remember reading this story and being so grossed out.

by Anonymousreply 502/10/2013

I saw a video of a guy taking a horse...astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 602/10/2013

For anyone who has not seen it.

by Anonymousreply 702/10/2013

ok were they f-ing the animals or were they having the animals f-them?

by Anonymousreply 802/10/2013

Well if the guy died after having sex, obviously the horse was penetrating him.

by Anonymousreply 902/10/2013

Some men fuck animals.

Somtimes the men want to be fucked by the animals.

In rare cases the men like both.

by Anonymousreply 1002/10/2013

Ah men. So superior to women.

by Anonymousreply 1102/10/2013

I recently heard about a lube called stallion, but didn't consider that it was something to use between a horse and a human. I figured it was just lube for a guy who is "hung like a horse."

by Anonymousreply 1202/10/2013

Although this is sick, sick - does this upset the horses?

by Anonymousreply 1302/10/2013

Damn! I hope I can get my deposit back!

by Anonymousreply 1402/11/2013

Whatch this thread get cancelled in a New York minute!

by Anonymousreply 1502/11/2013

R13, yes this is a traumatic event for most horses and requires years of therapy with Dr. Phil.

by Anonymousreply 1602/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.