Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is this what the typical frau looks like?

If so, I feel sorry for their DILFy husbands.

by Anonymousreply 17901/06/2013

Where the cankle meets the gunt

by Anonymousreply 104/15/2010

Perfect.

"But these pants are comfy!"

by Anonymousreply 204/15/2010

LOL R2. Make fun from a distance, though. When they charge, it's not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 304/15/2010

Occupy Datalounge.

End misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 1101/02/2013

And straight men would sooner fuck that than a goodlooking guy with a nice ass? btw, serious camel toe going on in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 1701/02/2013

The heartbreak of gunt.

by Anonymousreply 1801/04/2013

[quote]And straight men would sooner fuck that than a goodlooking guy with a nice ass?

No, they wouldn't. That's why so many straight men end up going to guys for a good fuck.

by Anonymousreply 1901/04/2013

While this is a basically repulsive thread, I'll ask: "Why would you assume many women who look like that have a DILF?"

by Anonymousreply 2101/04/2013

Front Butt! Front Butt always scares me. How does it happen?

by Anonymousreply 2201/04/2013

I think it's more like this.

by Anonymousreply 2301/04/2013

Chop all her hair off make the pants capris and yes.

by Anonymousreply 2501/04/2013

[quote]Straight married guys do not have sex with men.

Anyone making this silly claim will see a moron in their mirror.

OP's photo is just one example of why straight married men will have sex with another man. Just ONE example of many.

It's the wives who cause them to look for sex outside marriage. If a hot mouth on the other side of a plywood partition gets them off, they'll go for it while they think of sex with someone they prefer.

Newbies, ignore the crazies with the Fundie frau mentality who think a straight man can't get off in a hot mouth with any NSA person.

by Anonymousreply 2601/04/2013

I just can't understand how she can just let herself go like that. She just doesn't love herself.

by Anonymousreply 2701/04/2013

The straight ones will look for other women first......

by Anonymousreply 2801/04/2013

That woman was probably hot when she got married.

Life with straight men ain't all that.

by Anonymousreply 2901/04/2013

I can understand putting in weight it happens to lots if people but for chrissakes the clothes!!!

by Anonymousreply 3001/04/2013

What's truly amazing is that this thread actually gets WORSE as it continues.

by Anonymousreply 3201/04/2013

Typical dumpy frau and her smokin' hot fit-fat DILF husband

by Anonymousreply 3401/04/2013

You're joking, right, R34?

If not, you and I have different definitions of 'smokin' hot.'

They look happy together.

by Anonymousreply 3501/04/2013

I sincerely hope r34 is joking. That man is absolutely repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 3601/04/2013

Flyovers seem to hate women. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 3701/04/2013

Go fuck yourself, R13

by Anonymousreply 3801/04/2013

Totally joking. My point was supposed to be that the miserable, dumpy, life-draining frauen of DL legend are usually pretty well matched by their husbands so I do immediately feel kind of bad for using a picture of what looks to be a happy couple.

by Anonymousreply 4001/04/2013

Chances are pretty good that she works at the DMV and has a black husband.... or a very skinny white guy with a mullet and likes to fuck watermelons.

by Anonymousreply 4101/04/2013

[quote]OP's photo is just one example of why straight married men will have sex with another man. Just ONE example of many.[/quote]

It's probably pointless replying to you as you're bigotted and stupid, however:

If you're a straight married man, you like women, not men. If you're unhappy with you're wife and want sex with someone else, you will look for another woman, not a man.

Many married men have left their wives for a man, but they were gay/bi in the first place.

Is that simple enough for you, R26?

by Anonymousreply 4201/04/2013

[quote]Don't dish what you can't take.

You're dishing with an edge to it though ie a hatred of women. It isn't funny or witty. It's villification (look it up).

This is supposed to be a LGBT board. It is supposed to be a place where the LBT component can read and post too. I rarely see any anti man/gay posts here (apart from out and out homophobes).

In fact, the irony is that the straight man is sacrosanct here. It's weird. The straight man is the one most likely to suppress gay man. The more you villify woman/lesbians/bis the more you hurt yourselves. Don't you fools get it? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 4301/04/2013

[quote]If you're a straight married man, you like women, not men. If you're unhappy with you're wife and want sex with someone else, you will look for another woman, not a man.

Perfect example of the mentality of a fundie frau. They can't even begin to comprehend the major difference between love and shooting a load of sperm.

If a straight man is unhappy with his wife, he will looks for ANY hot hole to get off with NSA. This isn't about love and marriage, it's about recreation --- for a man, getting his rocks off is recreation. Stupid fraus can't understand this basic fact.

by Anonymousreply 4401/04/2013

"I'm tired of all the man hate and "nasty queen" comments. Do lesbos even read their own posts?"

That was full my post. If you are going to quote me you should get it right. I'm tired of the man hate. I said it and I meant it. You are the one the one who doesn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 4601/04/2013

Maybe you don't read your own posts R47. You are obviously just another hypocritical lesbian. If you don't like the thread don't post on it.

by Anonymousreply 4801/04/2013

I think it's a picture of Kimkins diet maven Heidi Diaz. Fraudster preys on fraus!

by Anonymousreply 4901/04/2013

r45, most of the vile remarks are from people who don't value kindness or emotional connection. It's all about getting off. I feel sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 5001/04/2013

It's a con-Frau!

I'd say its safe to make fun of her, considering. We are not responsible for the rape in India after all, as the misogyny troll was claiming. Hooray!

by Anonymousreply 5101/04/2013

Frau fraud.

by Anonymousreply 5201/04/2013

[quote]If a straight man is unhappy with his wife, he will looks for ANY hot hole to get off with NSA. This isn't about love and marriage, it's about recreation --- for a man, getting his rocks off is recreation. Stupid fraus can't understand this basic fact.

I'm (partly) talking about recreation too, idiot. I didn't want to go beyond the three neat categories of gay, straight and bi because I thought I was talking to a simpleton, but here goes:

Some married men are "romantically" straight, but sexually bi/gay, but these people are by definition NOT straight.

Some men (and women) get so horny that any port of call will do regardless of their primary sexual interest. Even so, a 100% straight guy would always look for a woman first (bar, personals, pro). And for many men, there is zero sexual attraction for another man. They'd rather masturbate than go with a man. Same thing for straight horny women.

Maybe you yourself would draw the line at a woman. If you could only have sex with a woman this year (zero men at your disposal), would you do it?

I'm not trying to make a political statement or talking about "love and romance". Just trying to stick to the dictionary terms.

by Anonymousreply 5301/04/2013

If a man let himself go, and the woman stayed in MILF shape, rather referring to him as a "frump frau" other man would be congratulating him!

by Anonymousreply 5501/05/2013

Seriously, how emotionally retarded are the vicious posters on this thread? Do none of you have mothers or other older female relatives who are in less than perfect shape, and maybe even look something like this woman, but who you love nonetheless? How would you react if some pathetic, bitter social retards such as yourselves started a thread about a random picture of one of your loved ones full of similarly vile, cunty remarks?

I often come to DL for the pithy bitchiness, but this is just too fucking much.

by Anonymousreply 5601/05/2013

Really, if you take care of the self-loathing thing, you'll find less need to hate objects of straight men's desires.

by Anonymousreply 5701/05/2013

r54, unless you're a mind reader who can tell the thoughts and actions of everyone on the planet, there's no way you can surmise people's sexual history, particularly as it relates to encounters which by their nature are illicit.

Life is long. Many men who identify as straight have had sexual encounters with other men at some point in their lives. You're going to have to learn to let it go.

See if this example helps: I'm gay as a goose. But if my partner were the male equivalent of a frigid frump-frau, and everywhere I went there were gorgeous women offering me anonymous, no-hassle, no-strings-attached BJs, a heterosexual encounter would likely happen at SOME point. It doesn't take that much imagination, but it's obviously beyond some people.

by Anonymousreply 5801/05/2013

Men can let themselves go a bit, most will still look good. Not the same can be said for women. Besides, women will take a man any way they can get one. It's pathetic. Can't blame a women for a wanting men. Any person of value would. It's the deperation that's sickening.

by Anonymousreply 5901/05/2013

Stop projecting, R59.

by Anonymousreply 6001/05/2013

Some of you are living in La-La Land, convinced that straight men find you as attractive as you find straight men.

Look, I know it's tough to take rejection, even if it's as totally impersonal as sexual preferences. But fixating on people who doesn't want you is a sure way to keep yourself from ever finding any personal happiness, it's something to fight rather than cling to. Listening to reason is the first step - give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 6301/05/2013

In my experience, there just aren't THAT many frump frau + DILF couples. Sorry, gang!

This joint REALLY must be a swarm of pure Adonises to feel so entitled to the level of criticism expressed often here.

by Anonymousreply 6501/05/2013

*yawn*

by Anonymousreply 6601/05/2013

I'm a frau and look nothing like the woman in the original post; not all married women agree to let themselves go.

OT: there are some really disturbed, cruel people posting on this board and I'm not sure if some of the nastier posts are from freepers but the stereotypes and hatred...ahimsa, y'all.

by Anonymousreply 6701/05/2013

Despite the fantasies of DLers about "hot DILFS" everywhere, the average man is overweight. Married men are notorious for letting themselves go. Statistics show that there are more fat men than women, not just in America, but around the globe.

by Anonymousreply 6801/05/2013

So R34 thinks the guy is his pic is smokin' hot?

You obviously have taste for shit, R34. The guy is the male equivalent of his fat frau wife.

You must be a real dreamboat, R34.

by Anonymousreply 6901/05/2013

Fraus are a subspecies of women. Not all the women are the same. I have four female colleagues: two are intelligent, charming and reasonable, the other two (one married and one single) are two morons (beside being unattractive) who waste most of their time on the Internet drooling about gay men like Luke Evans.

by Anonymousreply 7001/05/2013

r66 are you trying to reach for the bottom? r66 With each new posts, you're getting more and more obnoxious. Click on your posts and this threads lights up. Just calm down. You hate women. We get it.

Menopause plays a big role in weight gain. The aging process also takes a big toll on the body and looks. Of course there are many women (and men) who let themselves go. Life becomes increasingly complicated so much so that appearance becomes secondary. You have mortgages, health problems, difficult/stressful jobs.

I really don't see the need to viciously attack posters you don't know.

by Anonymousreply 7101/05/2013

I'm still waiting for you to take your meds R71.

by Anonymousreply 7201/05/2013

You're talking to a different person r72. I have no interest in engaging with someone like you. You reek of hatred and negativity. Perhaps you ought to share in the meds that you advise the other poster to take.

by Anonymousreply 7301/05/2013

Your hatred of men is upsetting to say the least R73. No need to explain. I know your a lesbo. I'd obsess over men too if i were in your situation.

by Anonymousreply 7401/05/2013

Video of her

by Anonymousreply 7501/05/2013

The funny thing is that the idiots on DL actually think that women like the one in OP's pic actually know about DL, give a shit about DL and spend all day posting on DL. Honies, the posts that offend your little sensibilities aren't from "fraus", they're from other gay people with a somewhat more healthy attitude to the rest of humanity than you.

by Anonymousreply 7601/05/2013

Now OP let's see a pic of what you look like! And pics of the typical DL whiny queen who screams "frau!" at any post that implies that not every hunky male celebrity is gay.

by Anonymousreply 7701/05/2013

Not every hunky male celebrity is gay but Henry Cavill, Luke Evans, Lee Pace and Richard Armitage certainly are. How can you be so gullible? They're fooling you.

by Anonymousreply 7801/05/2013

She looks like a typical Country Music fan.

by Anonymousreply 7901/05/2013

This thread is a troll's dream.

We have the self loathing gays who honestly think that their fantasy of straight men having sex with men is real, and then you have the cunt trolls who don't realize that for every anti-frau post on DL, there is an anti-gay post somewhere else on this site.

I'm here to clear things up for everyone:

1. Straight men don't have sex with men. If they are going to cheat on their wives, they will do it with women. Gay and bisexual men have sex with men. Get over it.

2. Making fun of fat fraus isn't sexist, it's making fun of an unhealthy lifestyle choice and the behaviors that tend to come with it. Get over it.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 8001/05/2013

The photo in R34 shows Steelers fans. Believe me, this woman is thin and fit for being a frau in Steelers country.

by Anonymousreply 8201/05/2013

r80, you must be a flyover, because that is not big city mentality. I live in NYC and there are tons of straight DILF types who can be had. Maybe they're looking to experiment a bit. Many work hard on their bodies, and maybe they're looking to be appreciated/admired by other men. Whatever the reason, they're out there looking for NSA sex with other men. These are men who identify as straight and probably think about pussy when their head hits the pillow at night, but they are open to engaging in RECREATIONAL sex with other men. Their first preference would be other straight men who also engage recreational M2M sex. After that, they will have sex with gay men, but only masculine gay men who can pass for straight.

I'm an extremely masculine gay guy; a jock type who loves sports. I've been able to screw around with a numerous straight guys for the very fact that I'm masculine. They do not want effem.inate guys. They will not go near them. For some reason, some of my most sexually fulfilling encounters have been with straight men.

by Anonymousreply 8301/05/2013

[quote]and then you have the cunt trolls who don't realize that for every anti-frau post on DL, there is an anti-gay post somewhere else on this site.

Really?

Back that up. Point to it.

by Anonymousreply 8401/05/2013

R83 Du bist ne Schlampe!

by Anonymousreply 8501/05/2013

[quote]I live in NYC and there are tons of straight DILF types who can be had. Many work hard on their bodies, and maybe they're looking to be appreciated/admired by other men. Whatever the reason, they're out there looking for NSA sex with other men. These are men who identify as straight and probably think about pussy when their head hits the pillow at night, but they are open to engaging in RECREATIONAL sex with other men. Their first preference would be other straight men who also engage recreational M2M sex. After that, they will have sex with gay men, but only masculine gay men who can pass for straight.

The men you're describing aren't straight. Straight men don't seek out men to have sex with. Gay and bisexual men do. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Sorry to break the fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 8601/05/2013

[quote] For some reason, some of my most sexually fulfilling encounters have been with straight men.

So have mine, but I don't think "straight" is a great term for them. They're bisexual or, at the minimum, have a flexible and fluid sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 8801/05/2013

R83: Men who are primarily attracted to women but have 'recreational' sex with other men (read: find other men sexually attractive) are bisexual regardless of whether they identify as straight.

by Anonymousreply 8901/05/2013

OP's photo is one of DL's primary demographic. Very few gay men left here.

by Anonymousreply 9001/05/2013

r89, I don't think that's necessarily the case. Homosexuality has become more and more accepted in general society, which I think makes it more acceptable for straight guys to satisfy an intellectual curiosity about sex with men. So it's not so much about finding men attractive and wanting fuck them as it is about scratching an intellectual itch. And as I mentioned, a lot of these guys work hard on their bodies and probably get off on the sexual power they have over gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 9101/05/2013

What the HELL is "Sows at the Trough" R87?

by Anonymousreply 9201/05/2013

R92, "Sows" was a thread (one main thread years ago, but that occasionally returns) about fraus in the office and some of their outlandish behavior.

by Anonymousreply 9401/05/2013

[quote]And as I mentioned, a lot of these guys work hard on their bodies and probably get off on the sexual power they have over gay guys.

Which would make them gay or bisexual and not straight.

by Anonymousreply 9501/05/2013

Well as a man who identifies as gay have you ever had an intellectual curiosity about sleeping with a woman enough to actually seek out having sex with one R91? Heterosexual sex has always been accepted in general society after all...

Do you see where I'm going with this?

by Anonymousreply 9601/05/2013

No, r95, it does not mean they're gay. It means they're narcissists and control freaks.

by Anonymousreply 9701/05/2013

This joint REALLY must be a swarm of pure Adonises to feel so entitled to the level of criticism expressed often here. (R65) - I think I love you, honey.

Just an opinion BUT I feel that posting pictures of random fat "fraus" with the simple intent of making fun is extremely childish and juvenile. Pure silly business. Time to grow up there, Adonises. Time is a-wastin'!

by Anonymousreply 9801/05/2013

r96, as a matter of fact, yes I have. And that's not the same thing. Although homosexuality has become increasingly accepted, there is still a taboo element about it that fascinates straight people leads to curiosity. There's no taboo element about heterosexuality that fascinates gay men.

by Anonymousreply 9901/05/2013

R83, it's really interesting how deeply insistent you are that these are 110% straight men. I don't think anyone is challenging that these guys may publicly identify as straight, or might be married.

But your insistence says more about you and what YOU seem to need, than it does about these men who **very clearly** have some fluidity or flexibility in their sexuality.

You seem to think that the thing that holds the most value is being a straight, 'normal' man, and therefore you insist your sex partners are all straight, and you are "straight acting." That's a very interesting line in the sand to be defending.

[quote] They do not want effem.inate guys. They will not go near them

That may be YOUR experience, but I am a very small framed and, dare I say it, petite man. I am sure I read as less masculine than you, but many of the bisexual men, married men, or otherwise straight identifying men that I've talked to and played with have cited my size, appearance and feminine/androgynous appearance as the reason they found me attractive.

Let me repeat it again: WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME. YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE FOLLOWS IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS OR DOES THE SAME.

by Anonymousreply 10001/05/2013

[quote]And as I mentioned, a lot of these guys work hard on their bodies and probably get off on the sexual power they have over gay guys.

I'm sure that's true in some cases but those guys don't actually want to have sex with men. "Straight" men that do have sex with other men are bi. By definition, if they're sexually attracted to men they're bi or gay.

What is it with you ? Why do you want these guys to be straight (they're not). Why is a bi or gay guy inferior? This is such a sick, self-loathing attitude.

by Anonymousreply 10201/05/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 10301/05/2013

R103 -- many here accept that straight-identified men, living a "straight" lifestyle, on the Down Low, are "straight"! They're not bisexual unless they fuck up and admit they liked it.

by Anonymousreply 10401/05/2013

Straight men DO use gay men for sex, just as they will use female prostitutes or women who are passed out on drugs or are drunk.

And they are 100% straight--its just that the gay man is just a hole to them.

You gay men who are obsessed with straight men need to understand that these men who use you for sex often times will refer to gay men as "faggots." They will not fight for your rights, do not care about you, nor do they respect you. They harbor the same derision that they have for any "loose" women that they sleep with.

Many straight men still have the Madonna/Whore complex and view gays as whores. You are second-rate women to them, understand that. these men are NOT bisexual or closet-cases, they are straight men USING YOU AS THEY WOULD A PROSTITUTE, ONLY YOU ARE GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE.

by Anonymousreply 10501/05/2013

To the OP and others of that ilk:

Are you so very beautiful yourselves? Whether or not you are, you're not looking outside the square. If you are externally beautiful it is mostly due to luck (that and the time and money to spend hours at the gym). You were lucky to even be born let alone be in the situation where you've ended up with OK looks.

This could be taken away tomorrow though due to bad luck. What would you do then? Slit your wrists?

If you're lucky enough to grow into middle age, those looks will go.

Maybe you're having fun now, but it won't last because you're very ugly on the inside, and you'll soon be ugly on the outside as well.

by Anonymousreply 10601/05/2013

If straight men had to actually PAY for their encounters with gay men than they would not have sex with them. Straight men have to pay, in some way or another, to sleep with women. It can be expensive to woo a woman, it requires patience, and if she gets pregnant than the guy is in it for life.

This is why so many low-income men are on the down-low. It's just a cheap method of having sex. Most of these men cannot secure work, or if they do, it's not high paying work. Women and their babies are a huge financial obligation so many men are giving up on those relationships. However, they are still heterosexual men, they just like free sex, with no babies involved.

Down-low men describe themselves as heterosexual because they ARE. Their ideal life would be to settle down and have a nice family life. But the American, or Mexican, or Brazilian Dream is out of their reach, so they relieve themselves sexually with other men.

It's about being touched, lonliness, and the inability to support a family.

by Anonymousreply 10701/05/2013

It's the gay he wishes away, R106.

Don't you get it?

by Anonymousreply 10801/05/2013

R108,

Down-low men are not gay, and if anything, they probably wish they were to make their lives easier.

True gay men cohabitate with each other. Down-low men live off of women, typically. The down-low man is usually poor and not able to support a family.

Out gay men cohabitate and are generally successful and financially secure or wealthy.

One thing we NEVER discuss in this country is how financial status affects our romantic and sexual life. This is a great taboo in America.

When we are poor we cannot be ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 10901/05/2013

If a straight identifying man gets satisfaction out of having sex with a man, he is not 100% straight. The men you guys are referring to - poor or whatever - are bi. It doesn't matter that they have an overwhelming preference for women, they are still bi.

Take jail birds for instance. Some only have sex with men in jail, but not outside. Are they straight ? - no. They're bi but have a preference for women. There are plenty of guys who go to jail and don't have sex. They're the straight ones.

Why is this so hard? I guess because so many are bi-phobic.

by Anonymousreply 11001/05/2013

R110, They are not bi because they don't fall in love with other men. In fact, these jail birds will often times kill,, rape, or pimp out their male sex partners.

Women who are bi are projecting their own experiences of falling in love with other women onto these men. For a woman, these are intensely erotic and caring episodes. But men are not like women in that respect. The penis goes up and down, likes to be touched, and wants a release. It's not an all-encompassing, spiritual, and earth-shattering experience like it is for many women.

And to add, jail birds are con artists and opportunists, so if a hole presents itself it will be jumped on.

by Anonymousreply 11101/05/2013

I could only get through about 30 posts in this thread. So toxic. It makes me sad how much people will spew vitriol about random strangers. Ann Coulter? Go right ahead. But some random person you find ugly? And then to denigrate a segment of population who hasn't done anything to you (except, of course... helping you get here)?

You are equal to those who denigrate the LGBT community. Equal.

You are the problem, just like the Freepers and Fundies. Why don't you be the answer instead? Ask yourself honestly how you can contribute to this world rather than what you're doing.

Sorry to be preachy, but it's hard to sit quietly watching meanness without cause.

by Anonymousreply 11201/05/2013

Then why don't all male jail birds have sex with other men? My understanding is that only some do willingly (not counting the ones that get forced into it).

Your sexuality is to do with sex, not with who you fall in love with (though 99.99% of the time you'll want to have sex with the one you fall in love with). Some people don't fall in love with anyone but they're still sexual.

If you only fall in love with the opposite sex but you like sex with both genders, you are bi. Plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 11301/05/2013

If you actively seek out sex with the same gender (prison aside with no women available), you are NOT straight. If you have sex with guys for money (or do porn), and "it's just a job, my fantasies are all about chicks" then yes, you are "straight."

See how easy that was!

by Anonymousreply 11401/05/2013

R112 is just another hypocritical lesbian cunt. If you don't like the thread then don't post on it.

I agree with the posters saying there are times men just want a hole. So all the hypocritcal cunts who posts "books" bashing other posters because their opinion is different than theirs can go shove it up their dirty nasty cunts.

by Anonymousreply 11501/05/2013

Best troll post ever.

by Anonymousreply 11601/05/2013

To all of the beautiful gay men out there who are having sex with straight men:

Be Careful.

You may be encountering men who are mentally ill, sociopathic, or addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. They may be seeking out anonynmous sex with men because they are manic, high, drunk, or looking for victims. For the most part, these are men who are too poor, in debt, or too cheap to use a female prostitute, and they may take out their anger on you.

My advice, not that any of you will take it, is to stick with other gay men.

God bless all gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 11701/05/2013

Straight men aren't seeking out sex with gay men, so that's not the problem.

Those sickies are abusing women, they're plenty of self-loathing females they can find.

Kinda like the self-loathing gays here who need to believe in straight sex fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 11801/05/2013

[quote]I agree with the posters saying there are times men just want a hole. So all the hypocritcal cunts who posts "books" bashing other posters because their opinion is different than theirs can go shove it up their dirty nasty cunts.

Yes, there are times when a bi guy just wants a hole - male or female - doesn't matter.

And a straight guy just wants a female hole. He doesn't care who the woman is providing she is a woman.

Why is this so hard? Check the dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 11901/05/2013

Be as preachy as you like R112. You shouldn't be apologising on this thread, given the bullying and vile posts here.

by Anonymousreply 12001/05/2013

Most women can swing as bi but it's very rare to find a truely bisexual male.

Men are far more rigid in their wiring i.e. wierd fetishs such as foot worship and only going for blondes with big boobs or asian chicks.

David Bowie started the whole bisexal thing in our culture and made it chic however, he himself is not bisxual, it was just for publiicty.

David Bowie has only lived wih women and is a major pussy hound. Yes, he's probably been with other men HOWEVER I've been told that no one has ever seen him with another man or known a guy who has slept with him.

Bowie is a great marketer and self-promoter. He started the whole male-bisexual myth but in reality it is a very rare condition with men, although most commonplace with women.

by Anonymousreply 12101/05/2013

[quote]They are not bi because they don't fall in love with other men.

That has nothing to do with bisexuality. This idea that being bisexual means you have an equal preference to both genders, or that you date both genders is a common misunderstanding.

If you have some level of sexual attraction to both genders you are bisexual to some degree. Whether or not you strongly prefer women and wouldn't date a man, or you strongly prefer men and wouldn't date a woman.

Of course most of these people identify as "straight" or "gay", which is fine, but they are technically bisexual. There are straight kinsey zeroes who would never willingly do anything sexual with a man or gay kinsey 6s who would never willingly do anything with a women.

It isn't that complicated.

by Anonymousreply 12201/05/2013

You may have a better handle on the stats than me but a true bi-sexual is sexually attracted to both sexes and/or enjoys sex with both sexes (if only of the nearest available hole type).

I think sexuality stats are extremely dubious. Even on the Datalounge there is great disagreement about what is gay, straight or bi. How the hell can statisticians ever get vaguely sensible stats given the confusion in the general population. I think this is why the gay/bi stats are so low. Not a true indication of reality.

by Anonymousreply 12301/05/2013

R121 - there are bisexual males, but many guys who so identify have little or no interest in women. On the other end of the spectrum, there are guys who ARE bisexual, who identify as "straight" - confusing enough?

Many gays dismiss (male) bisexuality as a myth/copout because the guys they know (or have heard of) are primarily interested in men.

by Anonymousreply 12501/05/2013

R126 is a freeper masquerading as a gay man, or a mentally ill shut-in posting on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

Stop calling out lesbians --you are not welcomed here.

by Anonymousreply 12701/05/2013

ff on R126 Who's with me?

by Anonymousreply 12801/05/2013

Serious question: what exactly is meant by a "freeper"?

by Anonymousreply 12901/05/2013

What does "ff" mean, and how does Trolldar work (while we're at it)?

by Anonymousreply 13101/05/2013

It stands for Flames and Freaks. Posters that get tagged a lot with ff get it sent to the webmaster for possible banning.

Trolldar is a way to highlight posts all made from the same IP address. Its there to allow us to track if it is one poster who is causing a lot of problems (though there are ways around of course if they are a dedicated troll).

by Anonymousreply 13201/05/2013

R130 just called himself a nasty cunt bitch. It's his first true statement in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 13301/05/2013

The best part about the posters who insist that most, of not all, straight men are down to fuck around with other men is that I bet many of them are the same people who claim to be strict Kinsey sixes. You want everyone to take you seriously when you claim you are 100% gay and have no interest in women whatsoever, but you don't want to believe that total, no exception heterosexuality exists?

by Anonymousreply 13401/05/2013

Thank you R132!

by Anonymousreply 13501/05/2013

Go on R126 / R130 - give yourself another serve. You deserve it!

by Anonymousreply 13601/05/2013

[quote]I know there's some fantasy going around that "fraus" from the next cubicle at work and members of the NRA are all over DL but I think that's just a delusion to make it seem that our own small individual lives are of huge importance in the culture wars

I love the posters who talk about freeper trolls invading DL and actually getting paid to post here. LMAO. They don't even bother to visit this little gnat of a website much less get paid to post here. DL is only visited by a few hundred people a day (and that's being generous).

No. One. Cares.

by Anonymousreply 13901/05/2013

"there are tons of straight DILF types who can be had. Maybe they're looking to experiment a bit."

Oh please. They're either closet cases, or screaming Marys who've found that putting the word "straight" in their personal ads gets them more dick than honesty.

Some of you seem to believe everything you read on Craigslist, but it's no more honest than any other form of advertising. Probably less.

by Anonymousreply 14001/05/2013

So how do you think that the supposedly 'straight' guy's friends would categorize him if they knew he fucked around with other guys?

by Anonymousreply 14101/05/2013

[quote]I know there's some fantasy going around that "fraus" from the next cubicle at work and members are all over DL

In a poll of some 600 posters around 33% identified as straight women. Whether you consider it a good or bad thing there are a lot straight women here, which shouldn't surprise anyone.

[quote]I love the posters who talk about freeper trolls invading DL and actually getting paid to post here. LMAO.

I'm not sure what you think that is unusual. There are plenty of right-wingers or people who pose as right wingers that purposely troll boards on the internet. Just like there are plenty of posters from the DL who have done the same thing to sites like freerepublic.

The DL isn't a super high traffic website no, but for internet marketing purposes it isn't completely meaningless either. I wouldn't be surprised if we had PR people that have posted here for various reasons. If you are doing a PR campaign you tend to hit as many places as you easily can.

by Anonymousreply 14201/05/2013

Is "frau" generally known as a "gay" term? Or is it a DL idiolect?

by Anonymousreply 14401/05/2013

A PR person would visit here, as a novelty, to gauge a reaction from the gays and hags.

The DL probably does represent a huge segment of the gay population that is highly literate and discerning in their entertainment tastes. Also, a PR person would gain insider knowledge on how to behave around gays and what gossip is happening.

They would mostly come here to learn, not inform.

by Anonymousreply 14501/05/2013

I know a 100% straight guy who is really into BBW. Meaning fatties. But he loves them! His only request is they have (in his words) a small shaved slit.

by Anonymousreply 14601/05/2013

[quote] It seems - and this is not a homophobic slur! - for some gay men with little knowledge or contact with women, all women are seen as a frightening, unknown other collectively known as the "frau".

I don't know if I'd call it a slur but it isn't well-thought out. Use your head. We're a small segment of the population compared to straight women and to encounter you multiple times on a daily basis all we have to do is walk out the front door. We know you better than you know us.

by Anonymousreply 14701/05/2013

[quote]Some random person you find ugly?

She's not a random person. She's a con-artist whose photograph was published on a news site, as already discussed on this thread.... She ripped people off posing as a diet guru. She's wide open for mockery imho.

[qupte]And then to denigrate a segment of population who hasn't done anything to you (except, of course... helping you get here)?

When people are making fun of 'fraus' they're generally making fun of conservative women. Are ALL women so special and tender to the touch that one must NEVER make fun of any member of the 'fair sex' no matter the reason? That seems rather sexist to me.

[quote]You are equal to those who denigrate the LGBT community.

Not even close. Show me the LGBTs trying to pass laws so straight women won't have the right to marry. Show me the LGBTs arguing that women shouldn't be legally equal.

A bit of harsh mockery about a con-woman's weight on the internet is NOT the same as passing laws to deprive a disfavored minority of civil rights. FAIL.

It is YOUR type of overstatement, false equivalency, and sloppy conflation of ideas which detracts from the legitimate claims of feminism. THAT is the real danger for women here imho.

'Feminism' as a movement has been hemoraging for the past 20 years: you'd be hard-pressed to find many women under 30 or 40 who will even call themselves a feminist. Wondering why?

Look in the mirror. It's just the sort of strident overstatement one sees on this thread which ruins the whole thing, making feminism's legitimate claims look suddenly untenable and the whole movement look strident, overbearing, and unreasonable.

by Anonymousreply 14801/05/2013

Holy fuck. That's Ginny from Accounts Payable!

by Anonymousreply 14901/05/2013

This thread has become predictably boring. The interesting part is what r49 and R148 mention.

[quote]Heidi Diaz ("Kimmer") runs an internet diet site (Kimkins)and has scammed members out of millions of dollars. She claims to have lost almost 200 pounds on her diet, and says she is now 118 pounds. Clearly, she is not. This video was filmed July 26, 2007.

by Anonymousreply 15101/05/2013

[quote]We know "you" more than you know "us"

This is well-noted in many contexts: The members of a disfavored minority know more about those in the mainstream than vice versa. It's especially true of gay people, who unlike members of other minorities, are born into majoritarian (in this case "straight") families and grow up around, go to school with, work, interact etc with straight people on a daily basis.

Moreover, the disfavored, marginalized status makes the minority especially observant of the majority, and it makes the majority especially disinterested in the lives of the minority. Ergo: We know "you" more than you know "us."

Deal.

by Anonymousreply 15201/05/2013

Everyone is special in his or her own way.

by Anonymousreply 15301/05/2013

R152's post illustrates how gay people have it so much harder than any other minority. Really.

The fact that your own family will disown you, and you may be an outcast in your own town, or have absolutley no one to relate to in your life is proof that being gay is the hardest thing of all.

I mean no disrespect to any other minorities. But I doubt that the degree of loneliness and isolation is as strong in the black, latino, and asian communities.

I have seen so many gay people, male and female, have to live in fear of being assaulted that it makes my hair stand on end. I cannot believe that it goes on in America, in the 21st century. Shameful.

It's no wonder that gays and lesbians get into drugs and alcohol but I'll say this: you are lettin gthe bastards win when you abuse yourselves. take good care of yourselves. Let that be your revenge.

by Anonymousreply 15401/05/2013

I've recently been shocked by the number of "straight" men on cam4 and lpsg who are willing to Skype with me. One of them, I swear to God, is the most excitable Skype partner I've never encountered...BY FAR. He goes absolutely ape shit for my dick. His enthusiasm is an incredible turn-on. But then I'll see him on cam4 again the next day looking for females again! It's the weirdest thing. I find the human psyche absolutely fascinating when it comes to sex. There truly are all types in this world.

by Anonymousreply 15501/05/2013

P.S. There is a line between mockery and nastiness.

by Anonymousreply 15701/05/2013

[qyote] while there are probably two straight women who are ignorant of gay men on the whole of DL.

If you say so, Sweetie. You and who else?

by Anonymousreply 15801/05/2013

[quote]Nor does it reflect well upon us.

Anyone who would judge all gay men based on what some DLers say on the internet is no one you would want to know, r156. Don't let it turn you into a mother hen, clucking away and tut-tutting like a school marm whenever you see behavior you don't like.

And don't use gay people's disfavored status or straight people's propensity to judge and dismiss gays. You're using it as a threat to evoke the sort of behavior you want to see.

Your plea for decency and niceness would be a lot stronger if you couched it that way, rather than as an accusation that the thread is outrageously sexist or that our straight masters would disapprove.

by Anonymousreply 15901/05/2013

R154, don't go there unless you know there.

by Anonymousreply 16001/05/2013

The typical Frau looks like the woman from Angie's List. Short hair, Chin length that's puffed in that back. Soft, overweight. More importantly her attitude is that she runs her world. If you're cleaning something, buying something, fixing something, going somewhere, she will voice her opinion and tell you how to do it better.

She is entitled because her marital status means she doesn't have to work but she loves the additional income. It makes her feel independent but she's not because get identity is all about her husband and kids.

This doesn't mean that all women are frauen. There are plenty of gay guys and lesbos that behave the same way. But there is an entitlement of the straight Frau who is "living the dream" that can be just annoying exactly like Angie.

by Anonymousreply 16101/05/2013

Except isn't Angie a millionaire business owner. She isn't a cube frau working for spending money and living off her husband.

by Anonymousreply 16201/05/2013

Can someone please define "frau" for those of us who don't know?

by Anonymousreply 16301/05/2013

Assholes like R164 tend to piss me off. They think that because we are an oppressed minority group, we should censor ourselves and cease to behave like human beings to make straight people happy (they aren't expected to do the same, of course). The reality, though, is that if anyone judges all gays based on what they read on the DataLounge, [bold]they were already homophobic[/bold] and not too bright, either.

But if you're going to play PR censor for the gays, you might be more concerned with all the incest threads, race baiting threads, and anti-disability threads. Or you could just mind your own fucking business.

by Anonymousreply 16501/06/2013

[quoteunless it is clear that they don't deserve consideration and/or respect.

If they are homophobic they don't

by Anonymousreply 16701/06/2013

It's noy a gay term

by Anonymousreply 16901/06/2013

"Frau" has been around for ages and was co-opted from gay men to women who worked with gay men.

It is a great term that is not nasty and coud be used as a term of endearment. Usually it is used as a humorous description of a type of conservative, middle-of-the-road, less than stylish woman who has no artistic leanings.

by Anonymousreply 17001/06/2013

Thanks, now I understand - the He Man Woman Haters Club here believes that females who look like fashion models are to be adored, and the rest are "fraus" to be rightly condemned? Goes along with the generally accepted idea that any guy with even the merest hint of a gut is a lard-assed blob.

by Anonymousreply 17101/06/2013

I heard it bandied about quite a bit when I was a kid. My parents were univeristy professors and people in academic circles would use the term hausfrau to mean anti-intellectual female of a certain age and social class.

by Anonymousreply 17201/06/2013

No R171. That's an incomplete description.

by Anonymousreply 17301/06/2013

I had heard of "hausfrau" as well back then.

The term "frau" here seems to have taken on a severely derogatory tone, a sort of watered-down "bitch" if you will. That's the way it looks to me.

by Anonymousreply 17401/06/2013

Guten tag all, Fraulein Angela Merkel here.

I'd like to clear up the matter at hand for you Americans with the less-than-stellar understanding of what it means to be a frau.

Well for one, I'm a frau. In fact, I'm the head frau. I run the frickin' EU!

I have the penultimate frau appearance, which I have cultivated since my days as a beergarten wench.

My hair, I keep very short, in the classic German "I'm not a lesbian, but I look like one" style. Hair is strictly for function and form, don't you agree?

My jeans, there are of what you call the "mom" type, comfy and not too sexy. I like to wear a belt to show off my 36-inch waist, which is slim for my countrywomen. Short sleeved blouses are in order for the day and I don't mind having full and fleshy arms-- these German arms are for doing, not talking!

Yes, I have carefully cultivated the look of lesbian but don't be confused---as a frau I am severely against gay rights and have voted against it! I lead my countrymen in all manners of morality and conviction!

I hope my advise has informed you and made you less ignorant, for your sake. if you have any other questions, email me at taskmistress@hotmail.com

by Anonymousreply 17601/06/2013

R175 = bigot

by Anonymousreply 17701/06/2013

[quote] The term "frau" here seems to have taken on a severely derogatory tone, a sort of watered-down "bitch" if you will. That's the way it looks to me.

You asked if it was a specifically gay term. It isn't . And DL doesn't represent every gay person

by Anonymousreply 17801/06/2013

R176 Angela Merkel is in competition with Canadas PM Stephen Harper for being the most anti-gay national leader in the G7.

Nazi Frau more like it.

Is that you Ann Coulter at R175?

by Anonymousreply 17901/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.