Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Do you know what she did... your cunting daughter?"

What the hell does that mean? This is the most shocking scene from The Exorcist; obviously NSFW

by Anonymousreply 4405/25/2015

"Besides-wouldn't her head turning completely around be a little more life threatening than a torn vagina?"

Not if the person in question had the attributes of a demon (a masculine voice, foul breath, enormous strength and a swiveling head) due to being possessed by one.

Now YOU shut the fuck up, you cunting twit.

by Anonymousreply 904/15/2010

Jesus Cunting Christ.

by Anonymousreply 1004/15/2010

What a relief! For a second there I thought OP was addressing me!

by Anonymousreply 1104/15/2010

"Not if the person in question had the attributes of a demon (a masculine voice, foul breath, enormous strength and a swiveling head"

Sounds like last night's trick.

by Anonymousreply 1204/17/2010

Her head twists around, and Burke's voice comes out, because that's what she did. She threw him out the window, and his head was twisted completely around. The demon became Burke, and showed Regan's mother what she had done.

by Anonymousreply 1304/17/2010

mother-cunting bump

by Anonymousreply 1404/19/2010

i think they were saying she "whored" herself out, the catholic faith teaches that you can open yourself up to demonic possession through spiritual conduits such as witchcraft or ouji boards (like reagan used in the movie)so in a sense she was basically inviting any demon to just come and take her

by Anonymousreply 1512/27/2011

[R11] We blame you, Blythe.

by Anonymousreply 1602/06/2012

R11 just made me spew out my coffee!

by Anonymousreply 1702/06/2012

If you had the opportunity to speak with a demon, like Karras did, wouldn't you take the chance to ask it dumb questions and crack jokes with it?

I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 1802/06/2012

I would ask it why it married Chris Martin and took him to the dark side.

by Anonymousreply 1902/07/2012

from wikipedia:

"Cunting" is routinely used as an intensifying modifier, much like "fucking".

by Anonymousreply 2002/07/2012

The most disturbing scary scene EVER filmed.

by Anonymousreply 2102/07/2012

A whole FILM with that damned demon…..

The Oscar it got for this film was disturbing, indeed!

by Anonymousreply 2202/07/2012

Blythe, when was the first time Gwennie's head spun and when did she first say, "Your mother sucks cocks in hell?"

by Anonymousreply 2302/07/2012

Op created a stupid cunting thread. You must be a cunting cunted retard.

by Anonymousreply 2402/07/2012

She broke his neck killing him and then she pushed him out of her bedroom window and he fell down the stairs down below. I think he went into her bedroom and tried to have his way with her and since she was possessed, she had superhuman strength and was able to break his neck by twisting it. Burke's voice said that right after Regan twisted her own neck around. That scene freaks me out to this day.

by Anonymousreply 2502/07/2012

Another freaky scene was when D

by Anonymousreply 2602/07/2012

That scene where the priest's mother suddenly appears on the bed where Regan is supposed to be. He looks back and it is Regan again. The priest's mother recently died. Then, he was washing Regan's face and as she spoke, his mother's voice came out. The priest then freaks out and screams and cries "You are not my mother!!!" Freaky.

by Anonymousreply 2702/07/2012

Between this thread and the "Jill Learns About Periods" thread, I've seen enough bloody pussies to last a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 2802/07/2012

Never occurred to me before that the demon was actually demonstrating what it had done with the head turning around.

by Anonymousreply 2902/07/2012

Also that scene where the crowd spontaneously applauds Chris and Burke annoys me on a repeat viewing. I think Chris believed her own press and Pizuzu decided to put her in her place.

by Anonymousreply 3002/07/2012

Cunting means who keeps on using her cunt on every tom dick and harry

by Anonymousreply 3101/05/2013

The demon was much more chatty and funny in the book than it was in the movie, R18.

by Anonymousreply 3201/05/2013

I agree with R32. In the book the demon told Karras that his mother was sucking Burke's cock "to the root"--then it chuckled and said "Good tongue, your mother!" The demon also made reference to "Jesus and Mary 69."

by Anonymousreply 3301/06/2013

I think the demon was mocking both Regan and her mother, basically calling Regan a whore because he made her masturbate.

by Anonymousreply 3401/04/2014

see R13.

by Anonymousreply 3501/05/2014

would have beat the shit out of that... sorry ass demon...no joke!!

by Anonymousreply 3604/23/2014

The incorrect use of a gerund is truly horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 3704/23/2014

The term "cunting" basically means "fucking", but not in terms of fornication. (E.G.: Get your cunting lazy ass up and do the dishes.) But as I said, it doesn't mean "fucking" in a sexual way. Hope this helps.☺

by Anonymousreply 3805/25/2015

I know the crucifix masturbation scene would lead you to believe that the word "cunting " was being used in a sexual manner. But it's not. It means "fucking ", but not sexually. Another example, "Get your cunting ass out of my room!"

by Anonymousreply 3905/25/2015

Burke was a really odd-looking man.

by Anonymousreply 4005/25/2015

Did Karras actually die at the end? Did he survive? Because he was in the book Legion (and movie Exorcist III based in the book). Or, was that a hallucination?

by Anonymousreply 4105/25/2015

That Burke asshole sure threw the work "cunt" around a lot.

by Anonymousreply 4205/25/2015

The author is a fucked up, repressed catholic man trying to imagine the worst, most evil scenario possible - BLOOD FROM A VAGINA !!!! YOUNG GIRLS MASTURBATING!!! DEFILING THE CROSS OF OUR MOST HOLY SAVIOUR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

The Exorcist is about William Peter Blatty's fear and revulsion of the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4305/25/2015

Remember r32 and r33, Pizzy basically was Chatty Cathy to bring Karras along.

P: What an excellent day for an exorcism! K: You would like that. P: Intensely! K: But that would drive you out of Regan. P: It would bring US together. K: You and Regan? P: YOU AND US! (snarling , laughing and wheezing almost at the same time)

Let's see ol Bobby Jindal top that!!! Love that movie!

by Anonymousreply 4405/25/2015
Need more help? Click Here.