Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

National Enquirer Outs Oprah

The charade is over! Oprah Winfrey has finally booted longtime boyfriend Stedman Graham out of her life, and moved her best friend Gayle King into her home!

Friends are buzzing that the shocking partner-swap will erupt in a gay scandal that could destroy Oprah's career, but The ENQUIRER has learned the talk-show queen has finally decided to put her own happiness first.

And for the first time ever, she's confessing in private what she'll never admit in public - she'd rather live with the woman who is her soul mate than a man she'll never marry.

(more of the article inside)

by Anonymousreply 7610/18/2013

"Oprah is telling friends, 'I'm tired of living a lie!'" a close source divulged.

"After all these years she's decided that keeping up the pretense that she and Stedman are romantically involved and will one day marry is a fantasy. It will not happen - ever.

"Stedman was a close friend and a great companion for years. But Oprah now admits the relationship was never really going anywhere. Neither of them seriously considered marriage, having children or spending the rest of their lives together.

"That was never in the cards for them, and Oprah has finally gotten around to acknowledging it."

With Stedman gone, 56-year-old Oprah will focus on nurturing her relationship with Gayle, 55, say those close to her.

"Gayle and Oprah plan to spend the rest of their lives with each other," an insider told The ENQUIRER.

"They know that by moving in together they'll fuel rumors that they're in a gay relationship. But they don't care."

Stedman had barely removed his belongings from Oprah's lavish Chicago apartment when Gayle was already settling in, according to insiders.

With her long-running talk show wrapping up next year, Oprah felt this was the ideal time to make a fresh start in her personal life, sources say.

"Oprah won't have to worry about ratings when she quits her show, so she's decided to finally live her life the way she wants to - without Stedman, and with Gayle!" a close friend of the TV titan told The ENQUIRER.

"She wanted to do this a long time ago, but she was worried her fans would turn on her. But she came to realize that if she didn't live her life to the fullest, then what's the point?

"Now, Oprah and Gayle are free to live their lives out in the open - together."

by Anonymousreply 104/13/2010

I get it, people!! I'm a LESBIAAAAAAAAAN!!!

by Anonymousreply 204/13/2010

Nowadays, "The National Enquirer" is rarely wrong.

While it used to be all unbelievable, sensational stuff, it now features all the true scandals fit to print.

by Anonymousreply 304/13/2010

Oprah's pussy smells like money! I'm always finding hundred-dollar bills whenever I go down.

by Anonymousreply 404/13/2010

Now that's an "ah, ha" moment if I've ever heard one.

by Anonymousreply 604/13/2010

Will the big finale of her show be the admission that she's been a lesbo the whole time? Will she interview herself and Gayle? Will they kiss on-stage?

Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 704/13/2010

I'm seriously convinced that Oprah's been a big ole dyke in denial for all these years.

It would explain her obsession with shows about women who had only had relationships with men falling in love with other women.

Hopefully she's finally seeing the light. It might help her with some of her food issues.

by Anonymousreply 804/13/2010

Perhaps this is all in reaction to that new bio on her by kitty kelley. Maybe she doesn't like that Kitty outed her as being ASEXUAL.

by Anonymousreply 904/13/2010

[quote]I'm seriously convinced that Oprah's been a big ole dyke in denial for all these years.

Hopefully most DLers realize this too.

I wonder how O will try to get around deceiving the public all of these years.

by Anonymousreply 1004/13/2010

Oh, you people! Just because two good friends live together doesn't mean they have SEX or anything! They just enjoy each other's companionship. Get your minds out of the gutter!

by Anonymousreply 1104/13/2010

The article does not actually claim that Oprah and Gayle are gay. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 1204/13/2010

r10, I truly believe that she was deceiving HERSELF the vast majority of the time, so I'm willing to give her somewhat of a pass on deceiving the rest of us.

Hopefully she's actually finally coming to terms with it herself, and will be honest publicly soon enough.

When I saw the GLEE Oprah show, my dykedar seriously went off to levels it never had before with her. It was weird.

by Anonymousreply 1304/13/2010

Why do people not believe she is asexual?

by Anonymousreply 1404/13/2010

She's not asexual, R14. It's only that she loves to dance.

by Anonymousreply 1504/13/2010

ET reported today that Oprah dated Steve Tesh...oh my!

by Anonymousreply 1604/13/2010

R16...Oprah dated John Tesh, former host of the syndicated show, Entertainment Tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1704/13/2010

Quick! I need my smelling salts!!

by Anonymousreply 1804/13/2010

Just a thought...maybe Oprah was masquerading her sexual orientation with her weight gains all these years.

by Anonymousreply 1904/13/2010

Oh, sorry R17

by Anonymousreply 2004/13/2010

i hope she is honest with herself.

by Anonymousreply 2104/13/2010

I think coming out would endear her even more to those silly frauen who deify her. It makes her look more real and authentic. They'll applaud her honesty.

by Anonymousreply 2204/13/2010

So does Gayle have to hold her nose when she goes deep sea diving in the big O?

That's a lot of ground to cover, just to get to the bearded clam.

You won't catch me going that deep, or I'd just pass out!

by Anonymousreply 2304/13/2010

I just don't think Oprah is gay.

by Anonymousreply 2404/13/2010

If she's gay, and like R24, I'm not sure, then I think she'll say she didn't want to come out until she felt comfortable enough to be able to. I think she'll say she's sorry and she wasn't trying to be dishonest but that this was deeply personal and for a change, she wanted to keep it personal.

by Anonymousreply 2504/13/2010

Oprah coming out would be a big boost for gay marriage politically

by Anonymousreply 2604/13/2010

I think Oprah is gay but I don't think Gayle is.

And also, who the HELL are those Lesbian flings she had? If I was with her I'd make sure she gave me enough money to keep quiet then I'd tell the world about it and escape to a foreign country with all of my millions! hahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 2704/13/2010

[quote]who the HELL are those Lesbian flings she had?

Wets jusht shay it wahsn't a maaaan who intwodooced me to Astwo-Gwide.

by Anonymousreply 2804/13/2010

Oprah may or may not be gay. I really don't know. But I never got a gay vibe from Gayle. Actually, I really never got a gay vibe from Oprah either, but since there has been so much speculation about Oprah, I'll leave open the possibilty for the sake of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 2904/13/2010

"Oprah crushed on Diane Sawyer, people."

by Anonymousreply 3004/13/2010

Her sexuality is beside the point; her rapacious ego trumps any human trait as coozy bumping and kissy face.

She is a complete monster, living in her own universe. And she can't put the fork down.

by Anonymousreply 3104/13/2010

Oprah is straight and was only using her to get to Charlie Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 3204/13/2010

Did Oprah and Whoopi bump 'em on the set of The Color Purple?

by Anonymousreply 3304/13/2010

I agree she is probably asexual at this point in her life and she and Gayle are more like sisters than anything else. My partner and I haven't had sex for 16 years and we still live together - happy as clams.

by Anonymousreply 3404/13/2010

I wasn't sure if Oprah was gay or not until I saw her first interview with Beyonce.

If that interview was a Looney Tunes cartoon with no sexual overtones, Beyonce would have morphed into a big turkey leg with Oprah staring on salivating. Looked like Oprah wanted to jump her and lick her to the bone.

I swear Oprah kept going on about how beautiful she was, how her skin looked so smooth and radiant, her hair, her eyes. I was like, Oprah, come on...

by Anonymousreply 3504/13/2010

Why are DL gays discussing having or not having a gay vibe from Oprah ?

Wouldn't lesbians be the better judges ?

by Anonymousreply 3604/13/2010

I think Oprah needs to find Jesus. And you know why.

by Anonymousreply 3704/13/2010

Just a thought...maybe Oprah was masquerading her sexual orientation with her weight gains all these years.

^^^^Oh hell. She just likes to eat and I bet if we were to EVER see her mom she'd be a carbon copy of her....weight, undereye bags and all. We're all destined to become our parents.

by Anonymousreply 3804/14/2010

It's time she came out. Her show is ending, so it's cowardly to stay in the closet at this point.

by Anonymousreply 3904/14/2010

Sorry, r36, I can't see past the hysterical clapping and whoo-ing to make a call on whether she is gay or not. Why does she have to yell as if spruiking outside a butcher's window?

by Anonymousreply 4004/14/2010

I have several older straight female friends who have long since given up on sex and romance to focus on their careers and the friendships they have with other women. I don't think this situation may be any different.

by Anonymousreply 4104/14/2010

I agree with R41. Not to mention that lesbians don't freak most straight women out- they like the fact that they aren't competition for men.

by Anonymousreply 4204/14/2010

>> Friends are buzzing that the shocking partner-swap will erupt in a gay scandal >>

Why is it a scandal?

by Anonymousreply 4304/14/2010

Not exactly an admission of being "gay" in the sense of homosexual, but of being "gay" - or not, as one may interpret it - in preferring to share domesticity with a female friend than a male companion (lover?) with whom the relationship has gotten stale.

And this is only a private admission.

Much open to interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 4404/14/2010

Well you cannot ignore the fact that Oprah is a black woman, and black women tend to be more lesbian. There are not enough straight eligible black men around, and that is a verifiable statistic.

by Anonymousreply 4504/14/2010

Oop--look! Bubba's here.

by Anonymousreply 4604/14/2010

However the thing with Stedman was never real. I know several men that he hit on.

by Anonymousreply 4704/14/2010

This makes her look like a liar after making a big deal about saying "we're not gay"

by Anonymousreply 4804/14/2010

Oprah does NOT do women!!

by Anonymousreply 4904/14/2010

C'mon folks. She's just jealous of Ellen's talk show success.

by Anonymousreply 5004/14/2010

Oh puhleez, it's been obvious for YEARS, that Oprah is GAY and hiding in plain sight. She didn't want to loose her prestige & influence with all of the fraus$$$ who put money in her pocket.

And Gayle??? Very manly, doesn't anyone remember the thread about someone who worked in the same building as Gayle & rode in the elevator with her & Gayle's man-hands?

Asexual my ass...

by Anonymousreply 5104/15/2010

You know, R51. Nothing you say holds any weight b/c you don't know the difference between lose and loose.

by Anonymousreply 5204/15/2010

Eat it's late, and I'm having keyboard problems... By the way, YOU SUCK.

by Anonymousreply 5304/15/2010

R45? You're an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5404/15/2010

And you all thought Bea Arthur was hung!

by Anonymousreply 5504/15/2010

So is she the answer to the BI about the TV star that had weight problems and was thinking of coming out?

by Anonymousreply 5604/15/2010

[quote]then I'd tell the world about it and escape to a foreign country with all of my millions! hahahahahahaha!

Oprah is a billionaire and has millions of followers. She would find you. And she would make you pay.

by Anonymousreply 5704/15/2010

Do you think she used food to avoid her sexuality issues for all these years? I wonder if people can be fat because they're unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 5904/15/2010

Oprah isn't a talk show host any more, she's now purely a TV executive.

It's not like she's going to be the first dyke TV executive.

by Anonymousreply 6004/15/2010

Are there really people who think that Oprah is NOT gay?

by Anonymousreply 6107/25/2012

She supposedly dated John Tesh and Roger Ebert which is funny.

But the fact is Oprah has never been interested in men, ever.

by Anonymousreply 6307/25/2012

yeah it's rather obvious she's lesbian or even bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 6412/27/2012

[quote] Perhaps this is all in reaction to that new bio on her by kitty kelley. Maybe she doesn't like that Kitty outed her as being ASEXUAL.

I wonder if I had more money than God, if I would be asexual too, or at least less sexual. Sometimes I think I've used sex just to fill a hole. (To be clear: an emotional hole not a physical one!)

by Anonymousreply 6512/27/2012

Can the R66/'mos troll be banned permanently? She is a tired, unfunny fat cow.

by Anonymousreply 6712/27/2012

She was raped if you believe her. She also said she was raised in a shack with a dirt floor and had cockroaches for pets. A complete fabrication, she actually had a fairly comfortable childhood. So where does the lying end and the truth-telling begin? Who knows, she lacks credibility.

by Anonymousreply 7012/27/2012

'Mos needs to be permanently banned like e{{eminate.

And r68/69 can fuck right off, you homophobic freeper fucknuts.

by Anonymousreply 7112/27/2012

As usual I have no idea what this thread is about. I saw the pictures of Christmas dinner at Oprah's house 2 days ago. There was Stedman, Gale and several other guys.

by Anonymousreply 7212/27/2012

She started school in worn torn dress that somebody threw out.

She knew the way it felt to always live in doubt

To be without the simple things

by Anonymousreply 7312/27/2012

Let's ban everyone I don't agree with

by Anonymousreply 7412/27/2012

Oprah is not gay.

by Anonymousreply 7506/29/2013

I definitely do not think she is asexual, anyone with food problems loves sex. Skinny people are usually bum fucks, no sensuality. Anderson Cooper has no interest in food, therefore a bum lay. I don't know which sex Opie likes but she looks like she has some simmering slut blood coursing through her veins.

by Anonymousreply 7610/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!