by Anonymousreply 604/12/2010

Tallulah Bankhead Elaine Stritch

by Anonymousreply 704/12/2010

Christopher Cazenove Richard Harris Peter O'Toole

by Anonymousreply 904/12/2010

Gig Young.

Keifer Sutherland still is.

by Anonymousreply 1004/12/2010

William Holden's drinking ended up killing him, literally. He was found dead in his hotel room after he had tripped and hit his head on a blunt object after a big night of drinking.

by Anonymousreply 1204/12/2010

Gail Russell. Serious drunk, beautiful actress. At the link, her obit and the quasi-famous photo from the night Gail decided to park her car inside an LA restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 1704/12/2010

Joan Crawford. Drank constantly like a fish. She drank even while filming movies, right there on the set. She'd always carry a glass "water" around with her. Vodka actually, which she favored because it's colorless and odorless and would pass for water.

by Anonymousreply 1904/12/2010

Vodka is not odorless. It can be smelled on the breath. Trust me, I know.

by Anonymousreply 2104/12/2010

I'm so tired of this slights against my character.

by Anonymousreply 2204/12/2010

R20, you fucking suck. I hate fuckers like you who just go and Google and then copy-paste lists. Then the rest of us wind up not getting a chance to participate.

by Anonymousreply 2304/12/2010

Not Jan Clayton!?!

by Anonymousreply 2404/12/2010

Russell Crowe

Keifer Sutherland

Lindsay Lohan

Tara Reid

Paula Abdul

Mischa Barton

by Anonymousreply 2604/12/2010

R23 sounds like a nasty drunk. Of course, not being famous, she would not be found on a Googled list.

Plus she apparently thinks that threads like this are a form of socializing where you add something like "Gale Storm" (please note that she is not on the long list, so your theory is shot, toots) and then wait for approval.

Oh, how about Alan Bates, Clara Bow and Edna Purviance? Jack Pickford, Gail Russell, Kirsten Dunst? Paul Newman (argued about), Liza Minnelli, Louise Brooks, John Gilbert, Robert Walker?

See, sugar? Those aren't from Google. Only an idiot can't keep playing.

Oh. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 2704/12/2010

Miss Bedd, we never know where you're coming from, but just in case it's not Uranus, as usual, please see the link for a review of Fox's memoir where he discusses his alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 2804/12/2010

Ava Gardner

Liev Schrieber

Paul Newman

Natalie Wood

Carol Burnett (late in life)

by Anonymousreply 2904/12/2010

Jensen Ackles is a heavy, daily drinker, with a preference for hard liquor. He appears to be a functional alcoholic, and it doesn't interfere with his work.

by Anonymousreply 3004/12/2010

I felt so bad for Rita Hayworth. The press really had a field day reporting her public drunkenness, but of course it turned out that it was early onset senile dementia. Knowing this story, I try to give MHB the benefit of a doubt...

by Anonymousreply 3104/12/2010

by Anonymousreply 3204/12/2010

George Clooney

by Anonymousreply 3304/12/2010

by Anonymousreply 3404/12/2010

Dorothy Parker

by Anonymousreply 3504/12/2010

You guys are good, I think you've covered the majors. Let me just add

Claude Rains

Buster Keaton

John Gilbert

Maureen Stapleton

by Anonymousreply 3604/12/2010

by Anonymousreply 3704/12/2010

Gerard Butler

by Anonymousreply 3804/12/2010

Nick Nolte

by Anonymousreply 3904/12/2010

Robert Newton. I know he's not a leading man or a name to conjure with nowadays-- his most famous role was Long John Silver in the 1950 Disney adaptation of [italic]Treasure Island[/italic]-- but he was a complete drunk and therefore deserves mention in this thread. If you have a nodding acquaintance with vintage British cinema you will observe that Newton does not appear to be sober after 1945. He's great in [italic]Oliver Twist[/italic] and [italic]Treasure Island[/italic], though; being sloshed actually seems to enhance his performances. A scary and unique bad guy.

Other thespian tipplers:

Vivien Leigh was a drinker, but this was perhaps the least of her problems.

Colin Clive, the actor who played Henry Frankenstein in the James Whale films, was an alcoholic. He was only 37 when he died.

Oskar Werner, the Viennese actor from [italic]Jules et Jim[/italic] and [italic]Fahrenheit 451[/italic] was another drunk.

Did Klaus Kinski have a drinking problem? If you read his memoirs he appears to have been totally batshit. I can't determine if this is booze related or just plain old organic insanity.

by Anonymousreply 4104/12/2010

Liev Schreiber??? That's the first I've heard! I don't believe you.

I know for a fact Sean Bean of the gorgeous voice is a drunk.

Ryan Phillippe. Major league pisser.

Paul Newman famously drank a case of beer a day but he functioned. Most of the time.

Alec Baldwin. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 4204/12/2010

Sharon Gless

by Anonymousreply 4304/12/2010

I never heard a word about Ben Affleck being a drunk. I know he has a serious gambling problem, but not alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 4404/13/2010

all British actors except for Emma Thompson

by Anonymousreply 4504/13/2010

I'm not a drunk, but I sure do love my sugary treats!

by Anonymousreply 4604/13/2010

Has it really taken this long to get to one of the most talented of famous alcoholic actors- GEORGE C SCOTT??????

By the time he appeared in his last Broadway play-a revival of "Inherit The Wind"-jaundice had set in and he could barely walk without holding onto stage props for support.

A sad, sad, brilliant man.

by Anonymousreply 4804/13/2010

Forgot to mention Trevor Howard, one of the great drunks of British cinema!

by Anonymousreply 4904/13/2010

Marry me, R40.

by Anonymousreply 5004/13/2010

R38 Gerard has been sober for years. He admitted a problem with booze about a decade ago and decided to maintain his sobriety.

by Anonymousreply 5104/13/2010

I'm not sure why not, R47. He talks a lot about drinking, actually. A lot of Jensen's personal anecdotes that he tells in interviews and fan conventions take place in a bar or while drunk or something like that. More than a few fans have met him in bars.

People say he's much more gregarious and outgoing when he's drunk. He's very shy/quiet/reserved in social situations when sober. Maybe it's a form of self-medication or something. He doesn't show up to the set drunk or hung over or anything like that, though, he's obviously quite functional, and the Supernatural people don't go to trendy bars and clubs, so it hasn't been big news.

Danneel Harris and Jared Padalecki are both pretty heavy drinkers, too.

by Anonymousreply 5204/13/2010

Perhaps Jensen's drinking is a way of coping with being in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 5304/13/2010

R54, there are photos of Ryan drunk, stumbling out of bars, all over the Internet

by Anonymousreply 5504/13/2010

Kiefer Sutherland

by Anonymousreply 5604/13/2010

Not a movie star but theatre queens will know who they are--

Barbara Cook

Wanda Richert

by Anonymousreply 5704/13/2010

What's interesting is how excessive drinking seems to kill some actors, and yet others, like Peter O'Toole who have good genetics, are able to keep going year after year.

by Anonymousreply 5804/13/2010

Lee Marvin

by Anonymousreply 5904/13/2010

Klaus Kinski was batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6004/13/2010

Jack Lemmon admitted to James Lipton in his "Actor's Studio" interview that he was an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 6104/13/2010

Carol Burnett won a suit against a tabloid who said she was a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 6204/13/2010

Will no one give a shout out to the actors who had scenes, whether in a play or film, with my fellow drunks?

What bad breath they must have had.

by Anonymousreply 6304/13/2010

Robert Goulet. When he toured in Camelot, he would have a bottle of wine chilled and waiting at intermission.

by Anonymousreply 6404/13/2010

Not famous but Tony winner for NO, NO, NANETTE Patsy Kelly was a lush. During the run of IRENE, the show's star Debbie Reynolds gave Patsy a little dog for her birthday. After one performance, Patsy did some after show drinking in her dressing room at the Minskoff Theatre. Accidentally sat on her dog and killed it.

by Anonymousreply 6504/13/2010

Michael Biehn

Tom Berenger

by Anonymousreply 6604/13/2010

Dear God, did none of you ever watch The Match Game?

by Anonymousreply 6704/13/2010

Do the Supernatural fantards have to post in EVERY thread?

by Anonymousreply 6804/13/2010

The entire Barrymore family.

by Anonymousreply 6904/13/2010

I read the "Dark Victory" Bette Davis bio that came out a few years ago and her drinking capacity was staggering. She drank vodka from morning til early evening, and then switched to scotch for her "cocktail hour," which of course lasted until it was time to go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 7004/14/2010

You have to take that kind of account with a grain of salt r70. Bette lived to a ripe old age of 81, and didn't die of cirrhosis of the liver. Same with Paul Newman who lived a few years longer. A true drunk couldn't live that long without dying of cirrhosis of the liver. They were both regular drinkers, not falling down hopeless drunks. The liver always tells.

by Anonymousreply 7104/15/2010

r55 posts this exact statement all the time and it isn't true

by Anonymousreply 7204/15/2010

R72, why don't you do a google search for Ryan Phillippe drunk and see what turns up. Okay dear?

by Anonymousreply 7304/15/2010

Kathleen Turner continues to drink. White wine and vodka on the rocks at dinner. At least she was drinking several years ago when she went home to Springfield,Mo to host the opening of a Warhol exhibit at the art museum.

by Anonymousreply 7404/15/2010

I don't know if she was actually an alcoholic, but Marilyn Monroe was a heavy drinker, in addition to her drug addiction.

Lena Pepitone (Monroe's seamstress and cook for a while) said that the first thing Marilyn wanted when she woke up in the morning (or afternoon) was a Bloody Mary. Throughout the day she drank Bloody Marys and champagne.

On the set of "Some Like It Hot" she kept refreshing herself from a thermos of vodka and orange juice. She was pregnant at the time, but lost the baby shortly after the film was completed.

Monroe had a brief affair with Frank Sinatra. She was seated near the stage at one of his performances and made a spectacle of herself. Elizabeth Taylor and Eddie Fisher were also there. Fisher said of Monroe "she was so beautiful...and so drunk."

I've seen several pictures of Monroe where she is noticeably drunk.

by Anonymousreply 7504/15/2010

Susan Dey (L.A. Law)

by Anonymousreply 7604/15/2010

Watching Mad Men made me realize that there was a time when drinking from morning 'til night was not only culturally acceptable, but you were stigmatized if you didn't drink.

Alcoholics weren't given a lot of support for staying on the wagon. I asked my parents and grandparents and they confirmed it. Everyone was expected to drink, and the caveat was, everyone was expected to hold their liquor well.

So there are a lot of famous actors in the 40's, 50's, 60's who were falling down on there asses drunks. As long asthey could function when needed no one cared. Alcoholism wasn't seen as a sickness.

by Anonymousreply 7704/15/2010

Robert Goulet wasn't just a drunk, but was definitely a drunk. Also prescription drugs. I met him once after a performance, when he came into the restaurant I worked at and he was sailing!

by Anonymousreply 7804/15/2010

No, actually Burnett won a lawsuit against the paper which had said she was drunk at a particular restaurant on a particular evening, not that she was "a drunk".

by Anonymousreply 7904/15/2010

"Alcoholism wasn't seen as a sickness."

AA has been around for decades. Yes, it was seen as a sickness.

by Anonymousreply 8004/15/2010

I can't believe no one's mentioned W.C. Fields, perhaps Hollywood's first acknowledged drunkard.

by Anonymousreply 8104/15/2010

Carol did not drink during the time of the lawsuit. It's been much more recent - since around the time of her daughter Carrie's death.

by Anonymousreply 8204/15/2010

Kim Delaney-Had a terrible problem on NYPD Blue, then cleaned up. She was drunk during CSI:Miami, that's why she left.

David Caruso has had problems for years.

by Anonymousreply 8304/15/2010

Richard Harris. He was a fun drunk. Except to his wives.

by Anonymousreply 8404/15/2010

Tawney Kitaen

by Anonymousreply 8504/15/2010

When Richard Harris was being brought out on a stretcher to a waiting ambulance outside his hotel, he passed the restaurant and shouted: "It was the fish!".

by Anonymousreply 8604/15/2010

Richard Harris used to tell stories about his drunkeness on The Tonight Show (and maybe Cavett, too) that were so funny I could pee laughing. Peter O'Toole, Richard Burton and Oliver Reed were good drinking buddies of his.. for a while. After a while though, drunks wear each other out.

But he was a great talk show guest. I remember Harris talking about when Tom Cruise went to Ireland on a shoot. Harris said something to the effect of, "When I went to a location shoot, I found the local pub and drank with the local people. Hung out with them. Tom Cruise is a midget with eight bodyguards and a private jet. WTF is he so afraid of? He could just walk to the local pub and talk to pepole and he'd be absolutely safe. They'd defend him to the death. Instead, he's got black SUVs and bodyguards to protect him from people who are just ordinary. I don't get it."

by Anonymousreply 8704/15/2010

I thin the natives were spared of Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 8804/15/2010

Marilyn Monroe needed champagne to calm her nerves before she came onstage to sing "Happy Birthday" to JFK. It's evident in the film footage of her singing "Happy birthday, Mr. Pres-i-dent" that she was quite drunk.

by Anonymousreply 8904/18/2010

What about Jessica Lange?

by Anonymousreply 9008/26/2012

George C. Scott made those passes before passing out on his last Broadway show.

by Anonymousreply 9108/27/2012

re: R19's post....there was a clip of Joan Crawford on YouTube (don't know if its still there)where she was being interviewed while being wheelchaired through a crowded airport. Apparently she'd broken a leg or ankle....and she is piss-drunk! Look for it.

by Anonymousreply 9208/27/2012

What about George C. Scott's ex-wife Colleen Dewhurst? She looked like she could tip a few.

Paula Abdul

Heather Locklear

Rutger Hauer?

by Anonymousreply 9308/27/2012

Jessica Lange kinda. It seems like she ties one on sometimes is all it is. I'm linking to something about that.

Someone mentioned Carol Burnett of all people. She sued the fuck out of the "National Enquirer" years ago and won. She hasn't a drinking issue at all but some of her family did back when she was a child.

by Anonymousreply 9508/27/2012

Thanks for the clip R95 She did seem to be stumbling a tad.

by Anonymousreply 9608/27/2012

r28 hah! get your coat helen bedd... you're leaving... hahahaha

by Anonymousreply 9708/27/2012

A entertainment reporter discussed interviewing Lee Marvin. He said the interview went much more smoothly once he realized that Marvin was answering the previous question he asked. At some point he realized that Marvin's tall glass of what looked like ice water was actually a tumbler full of vodka on the rocks.

by Anonymousreply 9808/27/2012

I think Jessica Lange's relationship with Sam Shepard was based on being drunk together. It's pretty rare for those relationships to last as long as theirs did. In an incident that may have ended their relationship she was either pushed by him or fell down the stairs in their home and broke her arm. I doubt either of them was sober at the time.

Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall were drunk together a good bit of the time.

Jeffrey Hunter was hard core alcoholic. He married another alcoholic, Emily McLaughlin (Jessie Brewer, General Hospital) shortly before he died.

R94's story about Michael Landon drinking quantities of alcohol and not appearing to be drunk is generally indicative of mid-stage alcoholism. Non-alcoholics either get sick or pass out on a lot less alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 9908/27/2012

all British actors

by Anonymousreply 10008/27/2012

Michael Landon was most definitely an alcoholic, the stories are legion. He apparently never got belligerent or obnoxious the way some alkies do, as Alison Arngrim noted in her book.

by Anonymousreply 10108/27/2012

They all were back in the day - Bogie, Gable, Tracy, Cooper, Flynn etc - thats why so few of them saw 60. Smoking heavily too of course.

by Anonymousreply 10208/28/2012

Joan Crawford drunk interview at airport. Bizzaro.

by Anonymousreply 10308/28/2012

veryone forgot Tom Conway--famous as The Falcon and was George Sanders brother. Great voice but ended up in a two dollar a day flophouse in Venice, California.

by Anonymousreply 10409/24/2013

Brian Donlevy was an absolute drinker.Folklore has it that when at Paramount he became friends with William Holden and got him started on the booze. He was also friends with Alan Ladd, another drinker. Funny thing is Donlevy had a long career and seemed with it in all his later movies.

by Anonymousreply 10509/24/2013

Have some--the famous gay actor Charles Hawtry stasr of most of the "Carry On" movies was a comical drunk in real life. Towards the end he would get plastered and try picking up sailors in the Port City he lived in. Perhaps the most endearing British film drunk was Wilfred Lawson, He was Eliza's father in "Pygmalion" the original Shaw play and one of his greatest and last parts was the butler in "The Wrong Box"--Drunk out of his skull and still stole every scene!!!

by Anonymousreply 10609/24/2013

Now you got me started. Another famous drinker was Bernard Lee--M in the Bond Movies. Roger Moore has some funny stories about him in his autobiography.Oh, another was Denholm Elliott--In one of his books Michael Caine talks about the time he was at a "bas" with Trevor Howard, Elliott and others and Denholm peed all over Caine's shoes. "Don't worry Michael" said Howard "He does that to everyone"!!

by Anonymousreply 10709/24/2013

god read and a lot of insight into drinkers is the Christopher Plummer autobiography. He admits that he was a heavy drinker in his younger days and talks about many of the people he worked with. One of the BIG drinkers was Zachary Scott (Mildred Pierce)--there are many in this really good book.

by Anonymousreply 10809/24/2013

Wallace Beery

Perfect name for an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 10909/24/2013

Ewan McGregor

by Anonymousreply 11009/24/2013

David Janssen. Supposedly he inherited it from Clark Gable. This story is usually discounted, but Janssen's agent claimed that Janssen confirm the old rumor before Janssen died.

Berniece Graf became the 1928 Miss Nebraska. Berniece ended up a Ziegfeld Follies showgirl on Broadway up to 1930. She said of her experience: "I remember my costume. It was mainly a large hat." But a young Clark Gable was nearby, starring in the Broadway play “Love, Honor and Betray” that ran Mar 12, 1930 - Apr 1930.

But Berniece returned to Nebraska and married a banker, Harold Meyers, and on March 27, 1931, David was born. Berniece dumped Meyers and moved on to California with David.

Sidenote: David did look like Judy Lewis' twin brother.

by Anonymousreply 11109/24/2013

R94 - Melissa Gilbert said the same thing. Melissa herself drank later on.

by Anonymousreply 11209/24/2013

David Cassidy

by Anonymousreply 11309/24/2013

Oliver Reed

by Anonymousreply 11410/01/2013

This bitch. By the smell of her rotting liver, I'll be full-time anchor soon. Very very soon.

by Anonymousreply 11510/01/2013

[quote]You have to take that kind of account with a grain of salt [R70]. Bette lived to a ripe old age of 81, and didn't die of cirrhosis of the liver. Same with Paul Newman who lived a few years longer. A true drunk couldn't live that long without dying of cirrhosis of the liver.

Not true. My aunt drank a large quantity of vodka every day until she died at the age of 92. Mind you, she finally died from cirrhosis of the liver.

I guess it depends on your genes.

by Anonymousreply 11610/01/2013

That psychotic no-talent hack with the drinking straw fused to her lips singing "Do-do-do you love me, do-do you love me?!"

by Anonymousreply 11710/01/2013

My cousin works for AHS doing special effects. He has had to travel with the cast for this upcoming season (which hasn't wrapped yet).

He told me that Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange have had a very nice time off set drinking a bit. Kathy Bates is a lightweight compared to Jessica Lange, though. Kathy Bates is rather petite in that she is all of five foot one or so. They are truly friends. His observation is that Kathy Bates doesn't like Sarah Paulson and she never invited Sarah to go out for a drink (or, drinks - in Jessica Lange's case) with them.

Angela Bassett had a nice time of things in New Orleans but is not as big a drinker as Jessica Lange. She just wanted to hear live music more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 11810/01/2013

^ Fantastic story!

by Anonymousreply 11910/12/2013

The truth is the drinking is just a symptom. Most of these people are self medicating bi-polar manic depressives. They can't hold a regular job, and gravitate to a career that lets them live outside their own troubled heads. That explains the frequent "breakdowns", committments, like Francis Farmer, and Viven Leigh. Lawrence Oliver, Leigh's husband had her committed. Scarlet Ohare became an abusive, promiscuous drunk, all the symptoms of BPD. I lived with one for 5 years. Mel Gibson is one, so is Angelina Jolie. You need to look past the symptoms and see the problem.

by Anonymousreply 12012/16/2013

Dick Cassidy, David's Father.

by Anonymousreply 12112/16/2013

Jack was no Dick, r121.

by Anonymousreply 12212/16/2013

I think that Terrence Howard guy is a drunk. He was on Dr.Oz and basically admitted it.

Don't forget Kathy Lee and Hoda.

by Anonymousreply 12312/16/2013

Norman Reedus from the Walking Dead. There are stories of him showing up at Comic Con shows drunk as a skunk. Plus, he looks terrible for his age (44).

by Anonymousreply 12412/16/2013

Norman Reedus. Friends and fans take pictures of him drunk.

He was drinking at JingleBall, debuting his 20yrold gf. Maybe he was drunk BECAUSE she was there.

He looks so rough now. TWD and the com biz depend on his draw. He was drunk at a cast party of SNL. Pick an event, he was drunk.

by Anonymousreply 12512/16/2013

Great minds think alike, R125. Norman also seemed high when he gave that bullying public service announcement with his son, Mingus.

by Anonymousreply 12612/16/2013

no mention of Jonathan Rhyse Myers?

all irish actors...

by Anonymousreply 12712/16/2013

His girlfriend is supposedly an escort. She "models" for One Management, his model mgmt. Jingle Ball was the first time they were in public as a couple. Sad

by Anonymousreply 12812/16/2013

Wow, R128, I hadn't heard that before. There was a total meltdown over at Spoil the Dead regarding Norman and CS. I wonder if Norman's "people" put a kabosh on that thread. Interesting that you state that she's an escort. Would make total sense in that no way is she a model - at least not in the league of the other models whom he has been with. I also think there's a tie-in with drugs/booze. She's probably also a drunk/druggie (notice the under aged drinking in all their pics?)so they have that between them, if nothing else at all.

by Anonymousreply 12912/16/2013

Jack Lemmon spent his mid-career on as a recovering alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 13012/16/2013

The post should distinguish between active alcoholics (those who drink) and recovering alcoholics (those who no longer drink).

by Anonymousreply 13112/16/2013

Did we mention Judy Garland (although that was one of many / least of her problems).

by Anonymousreply 13212/16/2013

r129 Her thighs are too fat to be a model. She does swimsuit & undies adverts. Quite a come down from Christenson

I doubt she drinks or drugs, though the new RUMOR, JUST A RUMOR that coke has entered the picture. I doubt he is.

Reedus is now with CAA who can control the press. They obviously can't control him.

by Anonymousreply 13312/16/2013

Bogart wasn't an alcoholic. He certainly drank and got drunk, but not habitually. He wouldn't go on binges, as his friend Spencer Tracy did. His drinking didn't interfere with his work; no one has said that he was ever drunk on set. I suppose it's possible his drinking impaired his health, but smoking probably caused the throat cancer that killed him. I think it was Mike Romanoff, the restaurateur, who said that the only problem "with Bogie is that when he drinks he thinks he's Humphrey Bogart.".

by Anonymousreply 13412/16/2013

Ava Gardner

by Anonymousreply 13512/16/2013

[quote]I doubt she drinks or drugs, though the new RUMOR, JUST A RUMOR that coke has entered the picture. I doubt he is.

I dunno. I read on Lainey where a friend of hers met Reedus somewhere and said he was 1). a douche and 2). totally tweeking.

by Anonymousreply 13612/16/2013

Has Keanu been mentioned? If not, Keanu - big time.

by Anonymousreply 13712/16/2013

R118 - Kathy weighs more than Jessica.

by Anonymousreply 13812/16/2013

Gene Tierney

Lawrence Tierney

Cass Daley

Mary Pickford

George Peppard

Alexander Godunov

Dan Duryea

Jayne Mansfield

by Anonymousreply 13912/16/2013

(R111)David's sister, Teri Janssen, won the Miss California USA beauty pageant decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 14012/16/2013

A very talented child actor, Bobby Driscoll, died young from alcohol and other drugs.

by Anonymousreply 14112/16/2013

I actually saw some pics of Jonathan Rhys Meyers at an event last week And he wasn't holding a drink. I think that's a first. Maybe he's on the wagon. I hope so. The alcohol is taking its toll on his looks.

by Anonymousreply 14212/16/2013

Ted Healy!

by Anonymousreply 14312/17/2013

[quote]I actually saw some pics of Jonathan Rhys Meyers at an event last week And he wasn't holding a drink. I think that's a first. Maybe he's on the wagon. I hope so. The alcohol is taking its toll on his looks.

His Tudors costar -Miss Cavill- is quite the drinker.

by Anonymousreply 14412/17/2013

R144 the two of them must have had a blast on set. JRM's eyes were constantly bloodshot. It could have been the makeup affecting them but I doubt it. More likely late nights up drinking with Henry.

by Anonymousreply 14512/17/2013

Speaking of Norman Reedus (weren't we?) would some kind soul please put "The Walking Dead - Season 4, part three" thread up?

Thanking you

by Anonymousreply 14612/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 14712/19/2013

Oliver Reed raising hell at a local pub

by Anonymousreply 14801/15/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!