Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I just had the strangest phone sex session.

Just wanted to bust a nut while I hear a voice, so I called this gay phone sex line I call once in a while. I called just to hear a hot guy (when in my mind, a hot guy) tell me what he's going to do to my hole. Was chatting with this one phone-sex operator, and the dynamics changed from two guys getting off, to me being a woman with a dripping wet pussy and titties, and with my panties down around my ankles, begging for a huge cock in my wet hole. It wasn't a M2M top/bottom dynamic, but was all about him being a man and me being a woman. It's all a blur, and I really don't remember how the conversation morphed into that. All I know is that it turned me on to no end, and was the best phone sex session I ever remember having. I'm a gay man and have no desire to be a woman, or so I thought. Maybe this guy brought out something in my subconscious. I'm thinking about calling him back later on and doing the same dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013

Yay - it's the "Straight sex is so much better than Gay Sex" Troll back for more primetime shenanigans.

Get some fucking help.

by Anonymousreply 104/11/2010

Phone sex? Is this 1990?

by Anonymousreply 204/11/2010

Has nothing to do with straight sex being better than gay sex. I LOVE sex with other men and I've never had the desire to be a woman around another man. This guy just brought something out of me that probably only existed in my self-conscious, but it was hot.

by Anonymousreply 304/11/2010

People still have phone sex, R2.

by Anonymousreply 404/11/2010

OP = Tyler Perry

by Anonymousreply 504/11/2010

This one line I call up from time to time is incredible. Clueless as to what the guys look like obviously, but they hire guys with the deepest, sexiest voices that just my imagination going.

by Anonymousreply 604/11/2010

OP = Either Kenny Rogers or Jimmy Swaggart

Kenny was revealed to be into the phone fucks big time several years ago. He even had a toll free line set up in his house so his "girls" could call him to get him off over the phone.

And ol' Brother Swaggart was revealed to be prone to calling one of his whores in New Orleans from his car and saying "I don't have much time. I need you to get me off over the phone", while he was driving.

Strange people these phone fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 704/11/2010

I had a female friend who worked a phone sex line. She had the sexiest voice imaginable.

If the guys knew what she looked like (5 ft tall, about 250lbs, and missing a tooth or 2)they would have died.

While she was getting them off, she'd be doing her ironing.

by Anonymousreply 804/11/2010

"...but they hire guys with the deepest, sexiest voices that just my imagination going." No need to pay $5 - $9 / minute. There are two hot free lines: The Backdoor at the New Manhole & Free Gay Chat

by Anonymousreply 904/11/2010

OP...I had the same experience on a phone sex line.

I'm a twink bottom but having a guy encourage me to 'get girly' while we chatted pushed some buttons I didn't even know I had!

by Anonymousreply 1001/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.