Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Man with ''fetish for flatulence'' tells police he was sexually assaulted\\n\\n

An Oklahoma City man seeking a "friend" who shares his "fetish for flatulence" told police he was sexually assaulted by a man he met online, according to police report released today.

The 27-year-old man told police Friday he exchanged phone numbers in January with another man, who sent text messages with graphic sexual questions and comments, some of which the victim saved and showed to police.

The victim agreed to meet the man March 27 and went to his Oklahoma City apartment about 11 p.m. because the man said he would "fart for me," the victim told police.

The police report said the victim has autism. The man took the victim into his bedroom and began to sexually assault him, which the victim said he pretended to enjoy because he was scared and is "not much of a fighter," according to the report. The victim told police the man threatened to beat him up.

The man told the victim to leave about 1 a.m. because his mother was going to wake up and leave for work soon, the report states. The victim did not report the incident until Friday because he was embarrassed, he told police.

by Anonymousreply 3502/04/2013

Read the police report

by Anonymousreply 104/08/2010

Sexually assaulting an autistic fart-fetishist while your mother is sleeping in the next room. Does life get any more glamourous?

by Anonymousreply 204/08/2010

A 27 year-old, autistic, flyover state resident who has a fetish for flatulence and lives with his mother.

The only thing left to answer is whether this DLer is authenticated.

by Anonymousreply 304/08/2010

Sad, but hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 404/08/2010

r2 and r3 both cracked me up. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 504/08/2010

No, r3, the guy who assaulted the 27-year-old autistic flyover state resident with a flatulence fetish lives with his mother. We don't know who the 27-year-old autistic flyover state resident with a flatulence fetish lives with.

by Anonymousreply 604/08/2010

How easy is that?

by Anonymousreply 704/08/2010

The victim told the officer he "thought they could just fart and be friends."

by Anonymousreply 804/08/2010

r8 LOL

by Anonymousreply 904/08/2010

Well, at least we know the "Hi Momma/Noodles!" troll effeminate gets a [italic]little [/italic] action.

by Anonymousreply 1004/08/2010

Hit it!

by Anonymousreply 1104/08/2010

ditto, r9

by Anonymousreply 1204/08/2010

Physical appearance, even among the shallowest of people, takes a backseat to personality and perception. We seldom take into account those who have "mysteriously" no problem dating anyone they choose.

The categorizing of people on some imaginary scale does great harm, especially when one classifies ones self weakly. The old story remains true, others see us as we see ourselves. Most often the only real difference between any two gays is a positive vs negative personality.

by Anonymousreply 1304/08/2010

The most amazing part of the story is that he went to the Oklahoma City Police Department and filed a report. Autistic? Yep. Retarded, too.

by Anonymousreply 1404/08/2010

[quote]The victim told the officer he "thought they could just fart and be friends."

r8, I thought you made that up until I read it in the police report. It's terrible but I'm still laughing.

by Anonymousreply 1504/08/2010

You see, THIS is the type of true crime that should be posted on Datalounge. Not missing chidren and child abuse and crimes against animals. We can read that shit anywhere. Datalounge should be where you can find out about crimes involving flatulence, autistics and moms sleeping in the next room.

by Anonymousreply 1604/08/2010

Friends with Farting benefits..oh my!

by Anonymousreply 1704/09/2010

what does nanmichiganwomyn have to say?

by Anonymousreply 1804/09/2010

I say good for the guy for coming forward. Sexual predators, especially violent ones, are often not stopped precisely because they shame their victims into silence. (I'm assuming here the victim's story is true. Obviously that's for the police and courts to decide.) This guy put aside his own embarrassment to turn it around on his abuser and exposed him.

An autistic man lives in a confusing, scary world most of us can't event imagine. Add to that being gay and trying to find intimate playmates, in the Bible belt no less, and I think it took real guts to speak up.

Sure it's funny to snark at his fetish, it's the only reason it's in the paper. (How many women were raped on the same day in OKC with no media interest whatsoever?)

by Anonymousreply 1904/09/2010

This thread is useless without Odorama.

by Anonymousreply 2004/09/2010

Oklahoma City guy here ... actually DALLAS guy here who unfortunately has to spend way too much time in OKC on business. And yes, this story is true and semi-bizarre. The autistic guy regularly posts (or DID post) on the local Craig's List area for M4M - NSA), wanting guys to meet for purposes of .. uh ... well, farts. He used to post several times a week, and you could almost see everyone's eyes "roll" whenever this guy's post came up. A few even tried to get the guy's postings removed, but to no avail. If you are so "moved" & interested in this sad case, you could probably scroll back several weeks & see if his postings are still online. Just know that his would have been the ONLY postings on CL dealing with farts. YA THINK?!?!

As far as I know, since the incident mentioned, Mr. Fart-astic hasn't posted any more. Probably good advice from his new BFF's down at the OKC Police Department. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 2104/09/2010

I can't even begin to imagine how fast the word spread through the PD that the fart fetish guy was in the house. They should have scheduled his appointment for an afternoon after they all had chilli for lunch.

by Anonymousreply 2204/09/2010

Are people with autism capable of being embarrassed? Would this guy even know his fetish is unusual and likely to attract laughs?

by Anonymousreply 2304/09/2010

Thanks, OP, now I fee like crap (no pun intended) for crying-laughing about this obviously serious and sad situation.

by Anonymousreply 2404/09/2010

Something about this story doesn't smell right.

by Anonymousreply 2504/09/2010

I think there may have been foul play.

by Anonymousreply 2604/09/2010

R10 is poor Momma/Noodles trying to deflect attention from this story. Do you make your tricks eat taco bell and cabbage before you meet them at the park?

by Anonymousreply 2704/11/2010

Could this be the fart bandit?

by Anonymousreply 2804/11/2010

Oh God, he would be in hog heaven in my house right now.

My dog has gas like you wouldn't believe right now.

Open the windows!

by Anonymousreply 2904/11/2010

This is why seed-bearers are not allowed on The Land.

by Anonymousreply 3004/11/2010

[quote]An autistic man lives in a confusing, scary world most of us can't event imagine.

If he brings his non-event toast, he'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 3104/11/2010

28, yup .... that would be the one-and-only. And nope, he hasn't posted any fart-astic posts since then. ... rolls eyes

by Anonymousreply 3204/11/2010

"An autistic man lives in a confusing, scary world most of us can't event imagine."

As an autistic man, I can tell you that obsessions, fetishes and topics of fascination are very hard to renounce or ignore; they're with you constantly. I am one of the butt trolls, so that should tell you. The opposite is also true. Subjects that revolt one are also very difficult to confront, which is one of the reasons that I almost didn't click on this thread; however, when I saw it had to do with autism, despite my aversion, I opened it.

by Anonymousreply 3304/11/2010

Thanks r33 for taking the chance and opening up the thread to give us your insight.

by Anonymousreply 3404/11/2010

I think he's a homophobe who has been looking to attack gay men by accusing them of assault. That's his true fetish.

by Anonymousreply 3502/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.