Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Little people, Big World

That Jeremy has grown up into a real beauty! Worth visiting Oregon...

by Anonymousreply 12507/24/2013

I loved the whole "going commando" scenerio on last night's episode.

by Anonymousreply 104/06/2010

Is his dad still driving drunk and getting away with it?

by Anonymousreply 204/06/2010

OP

I agree with you.

That young man could easily get into modeling.

by Anonymousreply 304/06/2010

link

by Anonymousreply 404/06/2010

Dunno if the dad's a toss-pot but he's appearing less and less in his family's life. Everyone seems to feel it but Matt disappears from family outings before they're over and he shows up late even to his kids graduation. Amy seems fed up. The marathon this weekend was good; I had stopped watching last year. They kept showing Jer sans shirt and he's perfection on the hoof! He's filled out.

by Anonymousreply 504/06/2010

pic?

by Anonymousreply 604/06/2010

Both Jeremy and the little twin seem to be on the slow side. They barely graduated from that lousy "Christian" high school, and Matt and Amy seem not to care. Do they really think these kids will be able to make a living indefinitely by being a professional freak show?

by Anonymousreply 704/06/2010

Wasn't he the one involved in some racial and homophobe scandal some years back?

by Anonymousreply 804/06/2010

Jeremy seemed to really love being in that kilt. The more I see, the more he pings loud and clear.

by Anonymousreply 904/06/2010

I thought they said Jeremy had turned his grades around and ended up graduating with honors. The dwarf twin is clearly suffering from depression. He shows no motivation at all for anything. I haven't heard or seen any mention of a girlfriend in Jer's life. He had two a coupla years ago but lately, he does seem to be kinda fey and he really dug wearing that kilt. He looked good in it. Wonder if he got "shrinkage" from being commmando out in the cold...

by Anonymousreply 1004/06/2010

Now he should be on "Dancing with the Stars".

by Anonymousreply 1104/06/2010

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jeremy Roloff needs to be an Abercrombie & Fitch model.

by Anonymousreply 1204/06/2010

Here ya go R12 - shirtless

by Anonymousreply 1404/06/2010

Shit, is this true? He hates us?

by Anonymousreply 1504/06/2010

Oh my god #14 look at the midget one with the smushed in face! The poor little guy is barely in the picture. Couldn't the humans have asked the midget to pose with them in the picture?

by Anonymousreply 1604/06/2010

Slept his whole life in the same room as his brother, with his bro in Europe 24/7, Shit! Where does he get to jack off?

by Anonymousreply 1704/06/2010

"I thought they said Jeremy had turned his grades around and ended up graduating with honors."

Nope--they both just scraped by, and Amy was at their graduation grinning like they had just been named Rhodes Scholars. The little one is depressed, and Jeremy is way too stupid to survive on his own (though he could do well as a rentboy). I see both of them hiding out at that farm well into their dotage.

by Anonymousreply 1804/06/2010

Jeremy will be a construction worker or something of the sort.

He was always working on his dad's projects.

The little guy is definitely depressed. Mom and dad will have to support that one forever.

The youngest, full size son is cute too.

by Anonymousreply 1904/06/2010

[quote]The little guy is definitely depressed

Do you blame the kid? He's reminded every day looking at his twin he got a raw deal, not mention a lifetime of health problems while the brother is ogled and the star of the soccer team.

by Anonymousreply 2104/06/2010

It must be tough to be the lone little person child in that family. I remember he said he only wanted a LP wife and kids. Either way, all those kids are spoiled rotten.

by Anonymousreply 2204/06/2010

Jeremy has a hot ass.

by Anonymousreply 2304/06/2010

Ever look at the state of their house? Four kids and the place looks like a cyclone just went through. My mother would make short work of their lazy asses and have that house humming along in no time. Amy and Matt are useless.

by Anonymousreply 2404/06/2010

Yes, how is the little dwarf twin going to support himself?

by Anonymousreply 2504/06/2010

Any of you DL'ers ever had sex with a midget?

Always been a fantasy of mine.

What was it like?

by Anonymousreply 2604/06/2010

The youngest kid, Jacob, actually seems to be as smart as his older sister. He makes good grades -- but has the attention span of Jeremy.

And yes, Zach does need medication. After watching that episode, it's obvious that he's both depressed and has been a brainwashed by his mom into being a Nagging, Negative Nelly.

by Anonymousreply 2704/06/2010

Jeremy is so in love with his best friend Muehler. There is definitely something going on there. He is always hugging him and cries when he talks about him. Muehler goes on vacation with them when none of the other kids bring friends or even Jers own girlfriend. He even said he missed him when he was in the red light district in Amsterdam. Gay, Gay, Gay. And I agree Zack is depressed. I think he is upset about his parents relationship and mad at his dad.

by Anonymousreply 2804/06/2010

I really wonder how much practical experience Jeremy got from working on Matt's hot mess "projects." Most of the time they didn't seem to come to fruition--he probably taught him more bad stuff than good.

by Anonymousreply 2904/06/2010

You gotta know the Jeremy was hoping for something to happen whilst trapsing through the red light dist. Wet blanket Zach put the kybosh on that with his drag-ass attitude! The things Jeremy could do if he got free of that mutt family. He's a real thoroughbred!

by Anonymousreply 3004/06/2010

Sorry but Amy gets on my last nerve...there is something NAGGY about her, and that house is always in disarray. Matt is, at least, fun.

by Anonymousreply 3104/06/2010

[quote] The dwarf twin is clearly suffering from depression.

I agree with everyone else. He's shy, introverted and withdrawn. He's just not as confident as his twin, and I have no doubt that he really envies the fact that Jeremy is tall and handsome. Poor Zach.

Most dwarves grow up independently. They might have siblings, but the fact that Zach has a twin, makes things much worse. It's like the movie "Twins" with Schwarzenegger and Devito.

Jeremy is total hotness. I have no doubt that he's into other guys, bi-curious at the very least. He kept going on and on about having to "try everything at least once." He seems very willing to experiment. And that "I love you" shout-out to Mueller at graduation was strangely out of place. Thanks Mom, Dad, Mueller, and Mike. Hmmm....

He also has a perfect body. Nice abs and cute butt. He has grown up to be quite a hottie.

Molly is clearly the best of the bunch. Smart as a whip, responsible, very soft-spoken, and she helps out her parents a lot.

Jacob used to seem like an irresponsible brat, but he clearly is the spoiled youngest child, so I guess he gets a pass.

I still think Amy is a mini-dyke. She just screams butch to me, and if it wasn't for her faith, I think she would be a late-in-life lesbian. I think she loves Matt, but she's not IN love with him.

And Matt is a jerk. I never thought he was before, but he clearly only cares about himself and about making money (see: the Mercedes that he drives).

Love the family, though. They are the most interesting thing on reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 3204/06/2010

I wasn't watching at the time, but what happened to Jer's last girlfriend? She was nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 3304/06/2010

Don't know which I liked better, the kilt or the skinny jeans that showed off his ass...

by Anonymousreply 3404/06/2010

I was just thinking about this last night. It's so sad when someone thinks they are part of the group and that was Zack on this show.

He finally realized the last year and a half that he's not really part of the group. Really sad.

What's not talked about is what kind of right-wing Christian school they all go to. Lord knows what comes out of their mouths about other people and cultural issues.

Amy is a BITCH with something to prove. Negative butch bitch - she needs to just come out already.

by Anonymousreply 3504/06/2010

Jeremy said that this past year Zach hadn't been hanging out with the buds as he had been and is spending more and more time with Molly and her friends. After they get a little older, what's he gonna do, hang out with Jacob and his friends? Someone had better intervene with this kid; his self esteem is just about gone! Just as Matt seems to withdraw from the family more often. I smell blood in the water!

by Anonymousreply 3604/06/2010

I'd so tap Jeremy's ass. He looks like he might have a light dusting of blond hairs down there. So hot.

I think that Zach might end up living at home with his parents. I just don't see him venturing out on his own. I had a dwarf friend who still lives with her parents. It's just easier and more comfortable that way.

Cool to see the boys having their first beer!

by Anonymousreply 3704/07/2010

You're seeing the evolution of Jeremy along normal lines. Zach is being excluded from things one by one because of his affliction. And Jeremey feels so helpless to help his brother whom he loves.

by Anonymousreply 3804/07/2010

I don't get much guilt from Jeremy. I don't think he hates Zach, but he seems too dumb to realize how this must all be affecting him. And I think the parents really need to intervene for Zach and get him in counseling because he's on the fast track to suicide, if they don't.

by Anonymousreply 3904/07/2010

Amy Roloff PINGS like a PING PONG BALL!

That chick is butcher than my fahvah (to quote Precious from the film Precious based on the novel by Saphire as well as the novel Precious, a novel by Saphire.

She is as butch as her husband.

That family is having a visible melt down. Mainly because of the fahvah.

by Anonymousreply 4004/07/2010

Jeremy is obviously gay. I feel sorry for him having to deal with it after a lifetime of religious brainwashing from that christian conservative mother and that cult school.

by Anonymousreply 4104/07/2010

wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 4204/07/2010

and he had no prob going commando. The dwarf was reluctant (but wore the same undies for 3 days!).

by Anonymousreply 4304/07/2010

I agree that Jeremy is too dumb to recognize what Zack is going through and how to help him, but I do give him credit for always being a loving brother to him. But he's good-looking and normal-sized, and he is gaining the benefit from that, and you can't really ask him not to. Amy needs to stop bitching and Matt needs to lay off the booze--they have a kid who's drowning.

by Anonymousreply 4404/07/2010

It's pretty telling when it's Jacob who's making time with the ladies and the two older bois are single. There's no reason Jer shouldn't have a harem if he wanted one!

by Anonymousreply 4504/07/2010

[quote] I don't get much guilt from Jeremy.

The family itself isn't as fundie as you might think. Yes, they sent the kids to Faith Bible School (which might very well be the only school in their area), but if you watch Matt, he seems to have no interest in church or the school. He seems very secular and business-minded.

Amy is a late in life lesbian, and though she's very grounded, and does seem to have an element of faith, she doesn't beat the kids over the head with it, nor does she blather on and on. She merely counts her blessings every now and then, when she's feeling particularly happy.

The kids don't really talk much about religion either, and Zach's discomfort with Jeremy wanting to go to the "red light district" was the first time I've heard him talk about his faith.

Overall, it's not like the typical fundie family where the parents threaten and intimidate the kids. Matt and Amy are little people, and the threats could only go so far. The kids could rebel any time they wanted to, and it's just their love and respect for their parents that keeps them in line.

by Anonymousreply 4604/07/2010

R15...he's hot and white so DL'ers don't give a shit that he's a gay basher. You must be new here.

by Anonymousreply 4704/07/2010

I agree, R46. I went to Catholic grade school and we had non-Catholics in our classes. Parents thought their kids would get a better education there than at public school. St. Mary's didn't try to convert any of 'em either. The fact that Jer wanted to go to the red light district and actually went says he's not so brainwashed as to shy away from the experience. I bet if Zach hadn't been there, Jer would have made a night of it! Question is, with a boy or a girl? And I still don't get the idea Jer's a particular h'phobe.

by Anonymousreply 4804/07/2010

[quote]Amy is a late in life lesbian

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 4904/07/2010

I think Molly will come out before her mom while she is in college in Cali. Both Jeremy & Zack are very immature for their ages. And Zack is a real mommas boy. What happened to his girlfriend he had?

by Anonymousreply 5004/08/2010

Oh, who cares about Zach? This thread is about Jeremy Roloff and how hot he is. What happened to HIS girlfriend? Zach is of little or no interst to a gay chatline.

by Anonymousreply 5104/08/2010

My friend thinks Zack is HAWT. TO. DEATH.

Wants his midget peen in his man-vajeen.

by Anonymousreply 5204/10/2010

Everybody deserves to be loved reply 52.

by Anonymousreply 5304/10/2010

#53. My friend does not deserved to be loved!

But Zach does!

Poor little depressed midget. May god watch over him.

by Anonymousreply 5404/10/2010

I can't tell Jeremy from his twin brother ?

How have you guys got it figured out ?

by Anonymousreply 5504/10/2010

Yes, I did a midget.....and it was kinda freaky hot! Had a sweet bubble butt and a massive cock! LOL I gave him new meaning to the term "Sit-N-Spin"

by Anonymousreply 5604/10/2010

It's OK. The family loves Jesus, and he'll make everything better for them.

by Anonymousreply 5704/10/2010

Jeremy has a sweet ass, but I don't see much of a bulge. Do you think he's hung, or is he average, or a princess tinymeat? I think he's small-ish.

by Anonymousreply 5804/10/2010

His ass isn't all that big--it's just big on him because the dude is so petite and thin.

If I didn't know any better, he was wearing his sister's jeans at one point.

by Anonymousreply 5904/12/2010

So let me get this straight the mother is gay, the daughter is gay and Jeremy is gay. 'Kay DL.

by Anonymousreply 6004/12/2010

He's a grower, not a shower, R58.

by Anonymousreply 6104/12/2010

R60, don't take us so seriously.

We are only joking.

by Anonymousreply 6204/12/2010

No, R62, you just realized how silly and ludicrous some of you sound, so now you're saying you are not serious.

by Anonymousreply 6304/12/2010

The only one that I believe is gay is Amy. She pings and pongs off the charts.

Molly is NOT a lesbian. She is a mildly attractive teenaged girly girl, and a bookworm. Anyone who thinks she's gay is projecting.

Jeremy is questionable. My honest assessment is that he would try it with a guy one time or a few times, but overall, he leans more on the straight side. Watching him during his Euro trip, he seems hell bent on "experimenting" and "trying everything once." Somebody with that attitude is open to anything, even just to try it.

That said, the family's Euro trip looks like so much fucking fun. The twins are finally getting along, and Amy, Molly, and Jake look like they're having a blast in Rome. I'm so jealous!

Watching Zach and Jeremy in Germany brought back so many memories of my own backpacking through Europe, with the trains, the ordering things you have no clue about, and the winging it and ending up in places that surprise the hell out of you.

The Dachau visit was especially poignant, given Jeremy's past racist and homophobic rants. Hopefully, he'll think twice in the future.

All Americans should have the opportunity to do what the Roloffs got to do. We'd be a much better country for it.

by Anonymousreply 6404/13/2010

[quote]Molly is NOT a lesbian. She is a mildly attractive teenaged girly girl, and a bookworm. Anyone who thinks she's gay is projecting.

Midly attractive? Dude, she's a kid and she's going to be a looker.

[quote]Jeremy is questionable. My honest assessment is that he would try it with a guy one time or a few times, but overall, he leans more on the straight side. Watching him during his Euro trip, he seems hell bent on "experimenting" and "trying everything once." Somebody with that attitude is open to anything, even just to try it.

You do realize his "trying everything once" was said in front of a camera on his TV show, right? Talk about projecting.

by Anonymousreply 6504/13/2010

Matt and Amy are pimps! They produce this show and are the ones who get Jer to appear in the opening credits shirtless - twice! They know fags are watching their show.

by Anonymousreply 6604/13/2010

He really does look incredible during the opening credits of their show--great, sexy body, nice smile.......wonder what he's packing.

by Anonymousreply 6704/22/2010

They are so lucky! What a fantastic trip, they all had.

Scotland, England, Germany, Italy, and France for three weeks. And that sweet hotel room in Paris, overlooking the entire city?? That was insane. Better view than the Eiffel Tower.

I have a slight suspicion that the little visit to that small German town, staying at the waitress' house, and her father turning out to be the Mayor, and then getting to visit that Munchen soccer team was a total set-up. The way everything panned out was just too convenient. I think the producers set it up beforehand, and then when Jeremy and Zach got to town, they thought it was all by chance.

The beach in Nice seemed not so nice. Clear-ish water, but very rocky. Why do people pay so much to go there? Not worth it.

I really love watching that family. They're one of the most interesting reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 6804/22/2010

[quote]I have a slight suspicion that the little visit to that small German town, staying at the waitress' house, and her father turning out to be the Mayor, and then getting to visit that Munchen soccer team was a total set-up. The way everything panned out was just too convenient. I think the producers set it up beforehand.

Uh, yeah, that's how it goes on reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 6904/22/2010

Hmmm...yes, I wonder where the camera person(s) and producer(s) slept while Zach and Jeremy bunked in the German family's spare room.

by Anonymousreply 7004/22/2010

At least ONE of the camera persons has to be gay. They just LOVE filming Jeremy shirtless, and his sweet ass is featured prominently throughout each episode. I'm sure they were egging him on to take off his underwear under the kilt, as well. Pervs!

by Anonymousreply 7104/22/2010

I think so too, R71.

I see his ass more and more--and he never seems to wear a shirt most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 7204/22/2010

That he's wearing a shirt at all is a travasty!

by Anonymousreply 7304/23/2010

They're on tonight!

by Anonymousreply 7404/26/2010

Jeremy Roloff Ass

by Anonymousreply 7504/28/2010

One more!

by Anonymousreply 7604/28/2010

Thanks, R76. Do you happen to have a link to a side view of his ass?

by Anonymousreply 7704/28/2010

WTF? Jeremy's gotten fat? I guess it has been a while since I've seen this show. He used to be hot.

by Anonymousreply 7804/28/2010

Jeremy's NOT fat. He's filling out. He is 20 years old, after all - and STILL hot as shit.

It's incredible that Jeremy's actually 6'1" tall. What an anomaly of nature that two dwarves can not only produce three average sized children, but also a set of twins where one is a dwarf and the other is over six feet tall. Simply amazing.

by Anonymousreply 7904/28/2010

I wanna be there when Jeremy has a Marilyn Monroe moment in his kilt. Then I'll get a look at his mounds o'heaven!

by Anonymousreply 8004/28/2010

HOT

by Anonymousreply 8106/03/2010

He's still a douche, but yum.

by Anonymousreply 8206/03/2010

Aw. BFF's forever!

by Anonymousreply 8306/03/2010

More butt.

by Anonymousreply 8406/03/2010

Thank you, R81-R84.

by Anonymousreply 8506/03/2010

Mueller is looking mighty gay in that pic, R83!

Even if Jeremy isn't gay, I'd bet $100 that Mueller's gay.

by Anonymousreply 8606/04/2010

r82 and r83, thanks for those pics. YUM.

by Anonymousreply 8706/05/2010

Basketball Jeremy

by Anonymousreply 8806/05/2010

Jeremy and Mueller: Forever

by Anonymousreply 8906/05/2010

Butt pirates, the both of 'em!

by Anonymousreply 9006/05/2010

thanks r88! wicked hot

by Anonymousreply 9106/05/2010

[quote] Jeremy and Mueller: Forever

No wonder Jer professed his love for Mueller at his graduation ceremony. Does Oregon have gay marriage? *tee hee*

by Anonymousreply 9206/05/2010

Hot!

by Anonymousreply 9306/06/2010

Damn, that is a hot pic R93. I could explore every nook and cranny of that beautiful body and ass for days! His ass somehow manages to be a bubble butt and muscular all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 9406/06/2010

That cute pic at R89 looks like the cover art for a gay-themed DVD or a pic from some lost Bruce Weber photo shoot from the 90's.

by Anonymousreply 9506/06/2010

yummy.

by Anonymousreply 9606/06/2010

Haven't seen any girls round our Jer lately...what gives? I know he's had at least two in past.

by Anonymousreply 9706/07/2010

Has the site been taken over by Catholic priests? Honestly guys- what a bunch of fucking perverts. Grow up. You sound sick drooling over some kid.

by Anonymousreply 9806/07/2010

Oh, for Christ's sake, R98, he's 20 years old..........he's not 12!

by Anonymousreply 9906/07/2010

He's a racist and a homophobe. We certainly have been giving such people a pass here lately.

by Anonymousreply 10006/07/2010

Remind me when I'm fucking him, R100, to ask him about his feelings concerning race and homophobia!

by Anonymousreply 10106/07/2010

Exactly, R101......a perfect ass like that cannot be ignored--

by Anonymousreply 10206/07/2010

I think his gay slurs were rather typical of someone young and in the closet with a very religious family. An attempt to deflect suspicion. He comes across as so gay on the show.

by Anonymousreply 10306/08/2010

Jeremy may have the Holy Grail of ass cherrys......then again Mueller has probably been fucking it for years, so maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 10406/08/2010

He so does, R103!

by Anonymousreply 10506/08/2010

Is the pissed off bitter dad still driving drunk and getting away with it?

by Anonymousreply 10606/08/2010

I want Jeremy to violate my shnookis with his half midget weiner.

I'll even let Zach pound my shnozzool if I can have Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 10706/08/2010

It was so funny watching him teach his little sister how to pose.

by Anonymousreply 10806/10/2010

"It was so funny watching him teach his little sister how to pose."

Do you mean little sister or younger sister?

by Anonymousreply 10906/11/2010

The Roloff's have only one daughter. She's normal-sized.

by Anonymousreply 11006/11/2010

Did that show go off the air?

by Anonymousreply 11107/22/2010

Oh no. They are undercover famewhores and TLC pays them a lot of money. R111

They will be on for years to come.

by Anonymousreply 11207/22/2010

Lovin the shorts...

by Anonymousreply 11307/22/2010

Lovin' the ass

by Anonymousreply 11407/22/2010

They're not on Monday at 8 like they used to be

by Anonymousreply 11507/23/2010

R115, the show is hiatus. It'll be back in the early fall.

by Anonymousreply 11607/24/2010

What's a 'shnookis' and a 'shnozzool'? And why would Zach want to pound and violate them?

by Anonymousreply 11707/24/2010

You know GODDAMN well what they are Snookie.

GODDAMN WELL!

by Anonymousreply 11807/24/2010

The show totally downplayed just how religious right conservative the Roloffs are.%0D %0D Their church has had "ex-gay" speakers (Sy Rogers) that teach that gays should pray to God and then they'll be cured of their terrible sin.%0D %0D Almost all of Jeremy's friends are right wing religious anti-gay.%0D %0D Jeremy himself goes to a very conservative church in Portland. Jeremy and most of his friends are the types that quote the bible 12 times a day. %0D %0D Jeremy is a jerk and a bigot. He's 20 years old and his daddy still speaks and does everything for him. %0D %0D He has a nice ass but he's a religious bigot.

by Anonymousreply 11912/15/2010

The self-loathing whores in here don't care, R119.

by Anonymousreply 12012/18/2010

Once again, he needs to be on "Dancing With The Stars"

by Anonymousreply 12112/18/2010

He is the pretty one

by Anonymousreply 12212/19/2010

Straight boys do not wear shorts that short.

by Anonymousreply 12312/19/2010

Jeremy not gay??? wake up people! If you watch the looks that Jeremy and Mueller give each other, the things they say to each other, there is just no doubt they have been doing each other for years! And come on, when Jeremy throws a big high school graduation party at the house but went out of his way to tell everyone that no girls were invited!!Then in the final two seasons, Mueller is banished pretty much from the show with the network saying there was a personal conflict within the family. I would bet anything Jer and Mueller got caught or outed so they booted Mueller off the show. As far as Jeremy's homophobe comments, you can tell he is saying that to try and take attention away from the fact he knows he is gay. I don't see true hate in his face at all! Now Jeremy is in a photography college getting his degree. He will be doing or shooting porn soon. Also those who mention the youngest boy, he is a hot self confident kid who at 18 will blow Jeremy away in the looks department. If Jeremy wants the fame he is now missing since they cancelled the show, he needs to come out. There is a lot of fame and money waiting for him to be a gay star! BTW, Mueller is a stunningly hot guy too! Maybe he could be inticed to take the first step and come out!

by Anonymousreply 12411/20/2012

Damn, Jake is growing up nice.

by Anonymousreply 12507/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.