Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jack, Bobby or Ted Kennedy?

Which would you do? I know I'm probably in the minority, but I think I'd go for Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 42811/30/2013

John John. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 304/04/2010

Bobby was a regular wife-beater? I find that hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 404/04/2010

Also Bobby. I think he was adorable.

Where did you hear he hit Ethel? I always thought it would take a great deal of restraint not to, but I also never thought he actually did.

by Anonymousreply 504/04/2010

Had a major crush on Bobby when he was running for president before his assassination. Very sexy man. Sexier than JFK or Teddy.

by Anonymousreply 704/04/2010

Bobby had a cute ass and I think he was kind of curious and didn't I read the he flirted with Nuryev?

by Anonymousreply 904/04/2010

Jack was probably the most liberal from a sexual standpoint.

His best friend was gay, and the jury is still out on whether John John swung both ways.

by Anonymousreply 1004/04/2010

W&W for R1.

by Anonymousreply 1104/04/2010

why in the minority,? Bobby was not only the sanest, most admired (by today's perspective) among liberals, and arguably, although certainly not undeniably, the most handsome. He was probably the one whose physique was the most fit and appreciable by today's standards as well.

by Anonymousreply 1204/04/2010

Can I choose a threesome with John and Marilyn?

by Anonymousreply 1304/04/2010

In his youth, Teddy was far more attractive than Jack or Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 1404/04/2010

Another vote for John John.

by Anonymousreply 1504/04/2010

"Knocked up" means pregnant. It doesn't mean he hit her. How old are you people, twelve???

by Anonymousreply 1604/04/2010

I would like Bobby better if they HAD NOT renamed the Triborough Bridge the after him. That was fucking absurd.

"Jack was probably the most liberal from a sexual standpoint."

Not really. Most of the women testify that he was lousy in bed -- completely selfish. If there was anything between him and Lem Billings, it was Billings who serviced JFK.

by Anonymousreply 1704/04/2010

I'd want Bobby as a close friend, but the young Ted was more my type physically. They were probably all awful in bed, of course.

by Anonymousreply 1804/04/2010

Teddy was the best-looking physically and had a great hairy chest. Easy choice.

by Anonymousreply 1904/04/2010

R16, don't be an ass. I wasn't referring to R2's "knocked up constantly," but to R1's "beaten on a regular basis."

by Anonymousreply 2004/04/2010

sexy

by Anonymousreply 2204/04/2010

R20/21, the first response still has nothing to do with Bobby and Ethel Kennedy. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 2304/04/2010

"Bobby was a regular wife-beater? I find that hard to believe."

"Where did you hear he hit Ethel? I always thought it would take a great deal of restraint not to, but I also never thought he actually did."

These were the responses of r 4&5.

by Anonymousreply 2404/04/2010

Bobby. According to the Kennedy thread, he was a regular sex fiend so we could go all night.

by Anonymousreply 2504/04/2010

I bet he was a machine, R25. I'd let him pound me sore.

by Anonymousreply 2604/04/2010

R1, explain please!

by Anonymousreply 2704/04/2010

R16/R23, were you dropped on your head?

The question is "Jack, Bobby, or Ted?"

R1 said that's like asking if you want to get an STD (Jack), be beaten on a regular basis (presumably Bobby) or drowned (Ted)?

The first and the last one are obvious, so by process of elimination the second one is in reference to Bobby, which makes sense because it's in the same order.

I cannot believe I had to spell that out for you.

But yeah...not that clever, R11. Especially because the second one was a made-up accusation because R1 couldn't think of anything bad to say about Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 2804/04/2010

I meant R16 / R23

Does it work with the spaces?

by Anonymousreply 2904/04/2010

Joe Jr.!

Hands down

by Anonymousreply 3004/04/2010

I think it's interesting how the three of them had some amazingly attractive kids (JFK Jr., Joe II) and some really kind of fugly ones ( most of the rest of Bobby's, Ted's, Caroline).

Working with the same genetic background, Eunice also pumped out some great-looking ones. So did Pat.

Both Ted and Joan were very attractive people. Yet, there son the gay alcoholic pol is remarkably unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 3104/04/2010

R28 = on the unemployment line with too much time on his hands

by Anonymousreply 3204/04/2010

The only thing Bobby ever beat up is my pussy!

by Anonymousreply 3304/04/2010

Kathleen Kennedy Townsend revealed in her book that Bobby gave Ethel crabs one year and it spoiled Easter and the kids didnt know about it until they were sort of grown.

I always loved Ethel after that.

by Anonymousreply 3404/04/2010

R31, Ted's son looks exactly like the Kennedy's cousin Joe Gargan (in the front with young Teddy).

by Anonymousreply 3504/04/2010

[quote]Kathleen Kennedy Townsend revealed in her book that Bobby gave Ethel crabs one year

What!?!

by Anonymousreply 3604/04/2010

For R30.

by Anonymousreply 3704/04/2010

Good luck with the job hunt.

by Anonymousreply 3904/04/2010

Another vote for Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 4004/04/2010

Bobby was the onbly one who never wore a corset (Jack wore it for his back problems, Teddy wore it to hide his weight). So the choice is clear.

by Anonymousreply 4104/04/2010

I need to point out here that Ethel Kennedy beat her children.

And she picks her nose.

by Anonymousreply 4204/04/2010

Ethel did not pick her nose. She was just scratching it. There was no penetration!

by Anonymousreply 4304/04/2010

Back in the '90s I worked for Sen. Kennedy. One thing I will say is I know Ethel gets a lot of flack but she is one of those people that really doesn't photograph well. Ethel & Eunice (who I think was a closet lesbo) were the only ones that actually knew my name. I will say that most of them are hardcore alcoholics & I'm suprised more of the 3rd gen. has died - most lead very dangerous lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 4404/04/2010

Can you give more gossip and details, R44?

I think Ethel (I was going to be a nun) is a closet lesbian. Her college friends said she was very "confused" in college. She was going to be a nun but decided she wanted to be part of the Kennedy family more so she married Robert.

by Anonymousreply 4504/04/2010

R45, Ethel is a deeply religious person from what I've seen. She is old school, devout Catholic. There was always problems with her & her family. In working for Sen. Kennedy, I got the impression he did not really like her that much. I heard stories about her, but the times I had to be around her she was very nice and it was not like she could gain anything from me as I was a lowlife staffer. Most of her kids are assholes & Rory is stuck-up typical entitled Madeira bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4604/04/2010

[quote]Good luck with the job hunt.

It's Sunday, you moron.

That anecdote at R44 is great.

by Anonymousreply 4704/04/2010

Thanks R44. Anything you can contribute is great.

by Anonymousreply 4804/04/2010

In their youth it would have definitely been Teddy. The other two were never particularly attractive IMO. Teddy was a fox when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 4904/04/2010

Bobby, duh.

He was heartbreaking.

No doubt they were all terrible in bed, though; and of course there's Truman Capote's comment that if you laid all the Kennedy Brothers end-to-end, you wouldn't get one half decent penis.

by Anonymousreply 5004/04/2010

In JFK Reckless Youth, one guy that was interviewed talked about how they all got along living in such cramped quarters on JFK's gunship during the war. One said, "I remember most of the crew slept nude and ____'s penis was not too long and the crew gave him an unmerciful riding for that!"

Must have been JFK.

by Anonymousreply 5104/04/2010

Joe Jr. was Gorgeous.. He died too young during WWII when his plane went down. His father wanted him to be President.

by Anonymousreply 5204/04/2010

[quote]In working for Sen. Kennedy, I got the impression he did not really like her that much.

I'm curious about this because the Kennedys always put forth a united front. R44, can you elaborate? Also, did Eunice ping or was there something else?

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5304/04/2010

Teddy's actually kind of cute in that shot of the three of them on the beach.

Nonetheless:

Bobby was the most devastating of the three. Maybe because he was the smallest.

by Anonymousreply 5404/04/2010

R53, while working for him, after a while you realize they are just a regular big family. I think Sen. Kennedy treated most of his in-laws as outsiders. He was real close to Eunice (a real great, great person with an abundance of energy)& Mrs. Smith (forget the first name). I think the main reason Ethel never got remarried is because she would lose the last name. As for Eunice, I just think she just acted mannish. She is the only woman I know who smoked cigars. I laugh to myself every time I see a Kennedy posting on here. THAT was the most hellish job I had; the workload is tremendous. Quit after I got a serious ulcer.

Oh, and after 3 1/2 years working there not once did I see/meet Jackie O, Caroline & John Jr. I got the impression they only came around the other Kennedys when there was some sort of press event.

by Anonymousreply 5504/04/2010

Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 5604/05/2010

R55, I assume you worked there in the early '90s, as Jackie died in '94.

by Anonymousreply 5704/05/2010

R. 46 "Most of her kids are assholes & Rory is stuck-up typical entitled Madeira bitch." She sure seems that way in her interviews.

what are the other kids like? details please.

by Anonymousreply 5804/05/2010

OK, the ones I remember: Kathleen was rarely around but seemed nice; Joe II is a self-centered, moody creep; Kerry, indecisive always whined about something; Doug & Rory, spoiled brats. Chris K was always moody. RFK Jr, seems OK, was into environmental stuff and I remember one year helping organize an Earth Day event w/ him. Everything always involved what could be gotten for free. "Can we get this at no cost..." I heard that over and over and over. To be honest, I do think maybe Ethel was moire harsh on the older kids as they seemed to rarely want to be around her. My impression was Kerry and Ethel are the closest.

by Anonymousreply 5904/05/2010

The only man I could ever imagine sleeping with is Bobby, although I do concede that Teddy was very attractive when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 6004/05/2010

Thanks R44, I hope you've fully recovered from your 3 1/2 years. I can imagine how hard it must have been. I hope you post more.

To bad you never got to see John Jr, seeing him in person would have be worth a serious ulcer.

by Anonymousreply 6104/05/2010

JFK was good looking when he was a Senator.

by Anonymousreply 6204/05/2010

Bobby!!

by Anonymousreply 6304/05/2010

On the occasion of either the 20th or 25th anniversary of Bobby's death, Ethel wistfully told Tom Brokaw that she never remarried because she had the best. I found this response to be quite moving.

by Anonymousreply 6404/05/2010

I grew up in Masachusetts, and met all three brothers -- although John and Ted only briefly. Ted had the most sex appeal. I spent more time with Bobby. He was surprising shy and frail. When the cameras and audience were there, Bobby became a different person. But, again I would choice Ted first, with the other brothers not even close seconds.

by Anonymousreply 6504/05/2010

This thread would be better with pictures

by Anonymousreply 6604/05/2010

Bobby Kennedy or Bobby Trendy?

by Anonymousreply 6704/05/2010

Interesting, R65, I've always read that John had the sex appeal in person, but Ted's the man. When did you know Bobby? Did you go to school with him? I've read he was shy, but frail is surprising. Any gossip to share?

I agree, R66. This thread need pictures.

by Anonymousreply 6804/07/2010

by Anonymousreply 6904/07/2010

Did him, did him, did him.

by Anonymousreply 7004/08/2010

Marilyn didn't do Teddy, did she?

by Anonymousreply 7104/08/2010

Bobby or Anthony Shriver are the two I would go for.

The Shriver sons are all very handsome.

I would have went for Sargent Shriver back in the day as well.

by Anonymousreply 7204/08/2010

Hands down, Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 7304/08/2010

Did him, did him, did him.

by Anonymousreply 7404/08/2010

I lived on Nantucket for a little while, and saw Ted in a locals bar there on a few occasions. Always drinking, always with younger girls. I never saw him do anything unsavoury with them, though; for all I know, they could have been nieces. He wasn't as handsome in real life as in pics. He had a VERY wide, big face that was off-putting. I admire him for his sense of noblesse-oblige, though.

Growing up, I always had a thing for Bobby. That kind -- scrawny irish kid with blue eyes, good hair, and a hairy chest -- still gets me going. aaaaaah!

by Anonymousreply 7504/08/2010

Forget the Kennedys, Lem Billings is kind of hot.

by Anonymousreply 7604/09/2010

bump

by Anonymousreply 7704/11/2010

[quote]No doubt they were all terrible in bed, though; and of course there's Truman Capote's comment that if you laid all the Kennedy Brothers end-to-end, you wouldn't get one half decent penis.

JFK is the only on rumored to be bad in bed, isn't he? Maybe they were growers instead of showers. Unfortunately, there are any photos to show.

by Anonymousreply 7804/11/2010

Bobby, A Scorpion!

by Anonymousreply 7904/12/2010

JFK, of course. He had terrible beauty & charisma. More than his son, at least to moi.

by Anonymousreply 8004/18/2010

I'd never heard until now that Lem Billings was gay, but I just Googled and it looks like there was some book about it released a few years ago. Was that book the first to claim this? Or is it accepted fact among Kennedy historians that Billings was gay?

by Anonymousreply 8104/18/2010

It was well known that Billings was gay. He was JFK's closest friend and confidant.

by Anonymousreply 8204/18/2010

I wonder if Lem ever provided comfort for JFK whenever Jackie wouldn't put out.

by Anonymousreply 8304/18/2010

Who had the biggest cock? That's my choice.

by Anonymousreply 8404/19/2010

[quote]I wonder if Lem ever provided comfort for JFK whenever Jackie wouldn't put out.

By the time JFK was President he had plenty of people comforting him. I do wonder about their time at boarding school though.

Good question, R84. Who had the biggest cock? All the people the Kennedys screwed, there's got to be some gossip.

by Anonymousreply 8504/22/2010

So sad to think JFK Jr. is also gone.

Such a gorgeous man and he seemed like a nice person as well.

by Anonymousreply 8604/23/2010

What is know about JFK Jr's time in NYC prior to marriage?

by Anonymousreply 8704/26/2010

Capote: A Biography

[quote]What I don't understand is why everybody said the Kennedys were so sexy. I know a lot about cocks-- I've seen an awful lot of them-- and if you put all the Kennedys together, you wouldn't have a good one. I used to see Jack when I was staying with Loel and Gloria Guinness in Palm Beach. I had a little guest cottage with its own private beach, and he would come down so he could swim in the nude. He had absolutely nothin'! Bobby was the same way; I don't know how he had all those children. As for Teddy-- forget it.

by Anonymousreply 8804/29/2010

BOBBY

by Anonymousreply 8904/29/2010

Teddy. When he was younger. Unlike his older brothers, he was a big, strapping, beefy man. And, in my opinion, by far the most handsome.

by Anonymousreply 9004/30/2010

Bobby. Big and a sex maniac who could go for hours.

by Anonymousreply 9104/30/2010

[quote] All the people the Kennedy men screwed, there's got to be some gossip.

Did anyone ever talk?

by Anonymousreply 9205/31/2010

Some Joe Jr love.

by Anonymousreply 9306/01/2010

The Kennedy boys were uncut.

I'm reading Jack and Lem, and when JFk was at Harvard, because he had "problems with his penis", he was circumcised at the Mayo Clinic.

I would have thought for sure Rose would have had the done when they were born.

by Anonymousreply 9406/02/2010

In the early 20th century, circumcision wasn't as common as it became later in the century.

by Anonymousreply 9506/02/2010

He was already having sex, I wonder if he lamented over his lost foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 9606/02/2010

So few photos of Joe.

by Anonymousreply 9706/02/2010

Bobby!

by Anonymousreply 9806/05/2010

How tall was Bobby?

I was totally in love with him in 1969 - when I was 10! He had that little kid's playground name, and there was something approachable and real and maybe a little needy about him. He seemed to need protection.

No doubt he was a total asshole in real life, like all them Kennedys, but I remember being really sad when he died. And I mean I couldn't have understood much about his politics.

JFK seemed way more aloof and Teddy came across as inept, but Bobby seemed like he was in the room with you.

by Anonymousreply 9906/05/2010

JFK Library states Bobby's height as 5'10"

I agree, there is something very attractive about his vulnerability. He could have done better than Ethel.

But JFK's aloofness and sense of humor were sexy too.

by Anonymousreply 10106/05/2010

JFK was probably terrible in bed because he had moderate to severe scoliosis (curvature of the spine) addisons disease, and possibly a compressed spinal disc. He wore a corset most of the time, and he couldnt sit upright for long periods of time.

As for who I would do: JFK.

My thoroughly heterosexual dad met all three brothers when JFK was campaigning and spent three days with them. He met Bobby first, and then JFK walked into the room. In his words, which we kids heard throughout our childhood: "He was SO handsome it was as though the sun suddenly came out from behind a cloud. You couldnt look at anyone else when he was in the room!"

My dad cried for a week when JFK was killed.

by Anonymousreply 10206/05/2010

Bobby seems like a pushy bottom to me.

by Anonymousreply 10306/05/2010

I always like to read personal accounts of the Kennedy men, thanks R102. During which campaign did your father meet the Kennedys? What else did he say about them?

by Anonymousreply 10406/05/2010

Bobby

by Anonymousreply 10506/05/2010

Not sure which campaign it was, R102. I was born after JFK was dead, so I am not too clear about dates and events during the Kennedy years. My guess is that it would be Michigan, since that is where my dad was raised and where he got involved in the democratic party. (Unfortunately he eventually became a republican during the Reagan years.)

Both my mom and dad agreed on the fact that JFK was the wittiest man they have ever met. Apparently he was very good at quips and puns and could walk into a room and set everyone at ease in five minutes. People just adored him.

Bobby, on the other hand was way too serious and wanted to be treated with a respect that most people felt he hadnt earned at that point.

by Anonymousreply 10606/06/2010

sorry, that last post was a reply to R104

by Anonymousreply 10706/06/2010

"JFK was probably terrible in bed"

Every woman who ever commented on it testified that he was a complete loser in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 10806/06/2010

But they never commented on his size. Maybe he was a grower.

by Anonymousreply 10906/06/2010

Thanks R102, I've read JFK was very charismatic and had "it". Sounds like made quite an impression. It's always interesting to read 1st or 2nd hand stories.

by Anonymousreply 11006/06/2010

On JFK and RFK...

I work with someone who knew them both when JFK was president. I heard the same thing about JFK: charming, funny, and "cool." I also heard that RFK was shy, yet at the same time, I was told by this person that RFK had a very self-depracating sense of humor. The person also told me that it was clear RFK was devoted to his brother.

I met Ted Kennedy a couple of times at events in DC. Yes, you could tell the drinking took its toll, but I have never forgotten how he told a woman who was gay how strongly he supported the Matt Shepard bill. I remember the tears in her eyes, and for all his faults, he was the best friend we had in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 11106/06/2010

I bet Bobby was the meat in a Joe-and-Jack sandwich more than a few times.

by Anonymousreply 11206/07/2010

Only one brother at a time?

by Anonymousreply 11306/07/2010

Thanks for the post, ranger.

JFK must have been very charming if he really had that many women while being that bad in bed and- according to Capote "had absolutely nothin'!". I've never read of anyone complaining about him.

by Anonymousreply 11406/07/2010

Capote was a notorious liar--Gore Vidal has addressed the issue, along with others. I would take anything he said with a large grain of salt.

Tim Shriver is (allegedly)gay. Ditto Patrick Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 11506/11/2010

What did Gore Vidal, and others, say? I've only read Capote's comment.

by Anonymousreply 11606/12/2010

"JFK must have been very charming if he really had that many women while being that bad in bed and...I've never read of anyone complaining about him."

Plenty of women complained about him when it was okay to talk about it in public. Sex with him was one-sided - his. He wanted to be serviced and rarely reciprocated. But being charismatic celebrity, that didn't matter much.

by Anonymousreply 11706/12/2010

I'm willing to bet Lem Billings never complained about JFK's selfishness in bed.

by Anonymousreply 11806/12/2010

I doubt Lem Billings ever got JFK "in bed." More like under the table.

by Anonymousreply 11906/12/2010

Isn't there a book about JFK and Lem's relationship? I'm sure they were very close when they were roommates in an all boys school.

by Anonymousreply 12006/12/2010

R117, he was a quickie, yes, but the only woman I've read complain that she was just there to service him was Judith something. What I meant was none (that I know of) have come out, sold there story to the Enquirer, or whatever saying JFK took "advantage of me."

by Anonymousreply 12106/12/2010

I never saw the appeal of Jack. Ever. He looked sickly young and sick older. Teddy was doughy and shifty.

Bobby for me. If I had to.

by Anonymousreply 12206/12/2010

[quote]Capote was a notorious liar--Gore Vidal has addressed the issue, along with others. I would take anything he said with a large grain of salt.

Gore did?

by Anonymousreply 12306/13/2010

Bobby, but JFK looks good in this photo too.

by Anonymousreply 12406/15/2010

R121, if you cannot remember or don't know that "Judith something" was Judith Exner, I'll bet you never read quotes from several women who came forward to discuss what a dud JFK was in the sack. It was roughly 20 years ago at the time of the 25th anniversary of the assassination.

Judith Exner never talked publicly about that aspect of her relationship with JFK.

by Anonymousreply 12506/15/2010

[quote]I'll bet you never read quotes from several women who came forward to discuss what a dud JFK was in the sack.

No, but I'd like to. Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 12606/15/2010

Judith Campbell Exner did talk about that aspect of her relationship with JFK.

Recalled the visit to JFK's Georgetown home:

"We wandered through various rooms until we came to the master bedroom, which was upstairs at the front of the house. There were twin beds with pale green spreads, very filmy and delicate. He put his arms around me and we sat on one of the beds. We kissed and he was almost immediately amorous. I went to the bathroom to undress, and when I came back into the room, the lights were very low and Jack was already in bed.

The end of the relationship:

"Slowly I began to feel that he expected me to come into bed and just perform. I understood about the position he had to assume in lovemaking when his back was troubling him, but slowly he began excluding all other positions, until finally our lovemaking was reduced to this one position . . . the feeling that I was there to service him began to really trouble me."

That's the only place I've read the "service him" comment, R 125.

by Anonymousreply 12706/15/2010

Kennebump

by Anonymousreply 12806/16/2010

Did R1 ever explain his post:

[quote]That's like asking, "Would you rather get an STD, be beaten on a regular basis, or drowned?"

Who did Bobby beat?

by Anonymousreply 12906/16/2010

20 something JFK

by Anonymousreply 13006/16/2010

I came into the thead to vote for Bobby, as I assumed he'd be the least loved by the DL - how wrong I was!

by Anonymousreply 13106/17/2010

Lot's of Bobby love. I was surprised too. I expected more Teddy.

by Anonymousreply 13206/17/2010

My link didn't work. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 13306/17/2010

John F is the hottest. Hands down

by Anonymousreply 13406/17/2010

20 year old JFK

by Anonymousreply 13506/17/2010

Check out the video of Jack and Lem

by Anonymousreply 13606/17/2010

Does anyone know if Lem Billings reached out to the Kennedy family, particularly Jackier, after the assassination or vice versa?

by Anonymousreply 13706/17/2010

I don't know if he reached out to Jackie. After RFK was assassinated Lem became very depressed and he started drinking heavily. At some point the Kennedys of his generation didn't want him spending time with the younger Kennedys: Robert F. Kennedy Jr., David Kennedy, and Christopher Lawford, since they felt that he drank and used recreational drugs too much. In reality, the Kennedy children he spent time with had already done recreational drugs before they did them with Lem. Lem was like a father to Bobby Jr. after his father's passing and Bobby Jr. was Billings' executor.

Lem's dying wish was for the young Kennedy men to carry his coffin to its final resting place but when they arrived at the cemetery, it was already in place to be lowered. The young Kennedys retrieved the coffin from its position and carried it around the gravesite before returning it to the burial plot.

by Anonymousreply 13806/17/2010

I like this photo of JFK

by Anonymousreply 13906/17/2010

"Gore Vidal has addressed the issue, along with others."

I want to know what Gore Vidal said.

by Anonymousreply 14006/19/2010

bump for more

by Anonymousreply 14106/20/2010

Lem Billings gave JFK blowjobs from the time they met in boarding school until the end of JFK's life. This has been written about in several different bios. JFK apparently only received, and never gave.

by Anonymousreply 14206/20/2010

I haven't read that R142. In Jack and Lem, Pitts wrote that at boarding school, boys who were interested in sexual involvement with other boys would write notes on toilet paper so they could be easily swallowed or flushed. Early on in their friendship, Lem sent Jack such a note and Jack replied in their usual jocular way, adding in parentheses, “Please don’t write to me on toilet paper any more. I’m not that kind of boy.”

But I'd like to think that Lem and Jack got each other off.

by Anonymousreply 14306/20/2010

Bobby he was so Fab on the Anna Nicole Smith show.

by Anonymousreply 14406/20/2010

There was a book in the early 70s, sort of a Camelot Babylon but whose title I forget, with all sort of scandalous rumors about the Kennedys. It focused primarily on JFK and Jackie but also talked about the rest of the Kennedy family. One story I recall was a party aboard Lem Billings' boat where he and JFK disappeared for some time and sometime went below deck to see Lem fellating JFK.

by Anonymousreply 14506/20/2010

I wish you could remember the title of that book. I love scandalous rumors.

by Anonymousreply 14606/20/2010

Do you think Lem swallowed or spit?

by Anonymousreply 14706/24/2010

bump for more gossip

by Anonymousreply 14807/21/2010

Katie Holmes as Jackie O, umm, no.

by Anonymousreply 14907/21/2010

thanks, 148!

by Anonymousreply 15007/21/2010

I spent part of last night reviewing the thread. Some interesting gossip and rumors.

by Anonymousreply 15107/22/2010

r8, all Irish men are hairy.

by Anonymousreply 15207/22/2010

Anymore anecdotes like R44, his was great.

by Anonymousreply 15307/22/2010

"Capote was a notorious liar--Gore Vidal has addressed the issue, along with others. I would take anything he said with a large grain of salt."

Elaborate!

by Anonymousreply 15407/22/2010

Any rumors as to the cause of RFK's divorce? Was it because of his wife's drinking or was there more?

by Anonymousreply 15507/22/2010

Robert Kennedy, Jr.'s pled guilty to drunk driving, was freed but was banned for driving for 90 days earlier today. She's another Kennedy wife who had enough of her own problems and found herself faced with more when she married into the family. In a way, you have to feel sorry for them, even though they must have some idea of what they're marrying into.

by Anonymousreply 15607/23/2010

I think Ted was the hottest when they were young. Joe Jr before him.

by Anonymousreply 15707/23/2010

Damn!

by Anonymousreply 15807/23/2010

mmm, mmm good.

by Anonymousreply 15907/24/2010

When JFK Jr. saluted his father's casket, was that his reaction? I thought I had read that Jackie had instructed him to salute, but I also recall reading that he had seen military personnel saluting the casket as it passed and he simply repeated the gesture.

by Anonymousreply 16007/25/2010

It's widely rumored that Jackie told JFK Jr. to salute.

by Anonymousreply 16107/25/2010

A rumor?

"I thought I had read that Jackie had instructed him to salute"

I SAW John-John turn to Jackie and turn around and salute -- haven't any of you seen the damned film???

by Anonymousreply 16207/25/2010

Yes, R160, I agree with R161, he was told to salute. Jackie planned every detail.

by Anonymousreply 16307/25/2010

Everyone reflects upon JFK Jr. and his reaction his father's death, but had Caroline ever spoken about it?

by Anonymousreply 16407/25/2010

The JFK Jr. thread is gone.

I could really use those photos. ow I have to look for material.

by Anonymousreply 16507/29/2010

Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 16608/01/2010

Hot seeing that chest hair showing,

by Anonymousreply 16708/01/2010

That's his "naughty Attorney General" look.

by Anonymousreply 16808/01/2010

Sometime he played naughty Catholic schoolboy, too. I was the strict nun.

by Anonymousreply 16908/01/2010

I want to spank him with my ruler.

by Anonymousreply 17008/07/2010

None of the above. I would have done their older brother, Joe! Now, he was a good looking guy!

by Anonymousreply 17108/07/2010

ewwww...I'm not into necro; all of them are corpses and one has the back of his head blown out!

by Anonymousreply 17208/07/2010

Joey as Jackie, Jen as Marilyn? Dawson's Creek reunion!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17308/07/2010

Joe Jr. was definitely the best looking. To just think that he was the one who was supposed to be President...

by Anonymousreply 17408/07/2010

Any truth to the rumors that Bobby had bisexual tendencies?

by Anonymousreply 17508/07/2010

There's something about JFK, he was sexy.

by Anonymousreply 17608/07/2010

JFK & RFK together.

by Anonymousreply 17708/07/2010

[quote]Any truth to the rumors that Bobby had bisexual tendencies?

The rumors said that Bobby was somewhat of a sexaholic and would have sex with anything with a heartbeat if he was so inclined. There is also a story of Robert Kennedy and Rudolf Nureyev making out in a telephone booth in NYC. However, Nureyev had also been linked with Jackie Kennedy and her sister Lee Radziwill.

by Anonymousreply 17808/08/2010

Oh, those Russians...

by Anonymousreply 17908/08/2010

[quote]The rumors said that Bobby was somewhat of a sexaholic and would have sex with anything with a heartbeat if he was so inclined.

I've read so much about JFK and Ted sleeping around, but rarely RFK. I would have screwed him day and night.

by Anonymousreply 18008/08/2010

It is a very scene, thinking of Nureyev and RFK making out.

by Anonymousreply 18108/08/2010

What?

by Anonymousreply 18208/08/2010

Joe Jr died 66 years ago. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 18308/13/2010

what is Jack wearing in that picture, is it some sort of robe?

by Anonymousreply 18408/13/2010

I don't know. The photo isn't very good quality. Maybe pajama bottoms (it looks like Joe is wearing pajama bottoms) and a light sweater.

by Anonymousreply 18508/13/2010

Joe Atlas.

by Anonymousreply 18608/14/2010

I love seeing photos like the one r186's link, just the family being themselves, away from the political world.

by Anonymousreply 18708/14/2010

Jack and young Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 18808/15/2010

Ted's son, Rep. Patrick Kennedy, looks a lot like Ted's cousin, Joe Gargan kneeling in the front of this photo.

by Anonymousreply 18908/15/2010

Jack.

by Anonymousreply 19008/15/2010

Jack

by Anonymousreply 19108/17/2010

the three brothers

by Anonymousreply 19208/17/2010

Bobby, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 19308/17/2010

R192, your link didn't work.

All four for different acts.

by Anonymousreply 19408/17/2010

another vote for Bobby. I love hairy dads.

by Anonymousreply 19508/18/2010

Does anyone have a link to the series of photos Life magazine did when Teddy was receiving therapy after Chappaquiddick? The cover of the magazine had Teddy in a brace emerging from a pool.

by Anonymousreply 19608/18/2010

Ted in the back brace, wasn't that after the plane crash?

Is this the cover you mean?

by Anonymousreply 19708/18/2010

Yes, that's the cover. But if I remember correctly, the issue had a few other photos inside.

by Anonymousreply 19808/18/2010

R198, here are a few that seem to be from that time. Is there a particular photo you remember?

by Anonymousreply 20008/18/2010

With his father.

by Anonymousreply 20108/18/2010

On the beach

by Anonymousreply 20208/18/2010

How would they make money without daddy?

by Anonymousreply 20308/19/2010

203 has a good point. Were the sons always in politics? I don't recall reading about them having jobs in the private sector.

by Anonymousreply 20408/19/2010

It seems it was understood among the children that the oldest boy would someday run for Congress and, his father hoped, the White House.

I think Jack and Joe Jr. were in the military and Jack was going to be a journalist, but then Joe Jr died and papa Kennedy wanted a President so Jack was up.

For six months Bobby served briefly on the staff of the Senate Subcommittee on Investigations, chaired by Senator Joseph McCarthy. He returned to the Senate Subcommittee on Investigations as chief counsel for the Democratic minority, in which he wrote a report condemning McCarthy's investigation of alleged Communists in the Army. Later chief counsel for the Senate Rackets Committee investigating corruption in trade unions. Then Attorney General.

Teddy enlisted in the United States Army. He wanted to move out West and do something other than run for office right away, but his father wouldn't have it. He worked as an assistant district attorney in Boston, waiving the $5,000 salary and serving instead for $1 a year before running for the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 20508/20/2010

I give them credit for serving in the military, but I think in that day, if they hadn't, it would have looked bad upon the family. I've never heard about Teddy waiving the salary before.

by Anonymousreply 20608/20/2010

I said somewhere earlier in this thread it would be Bobby, and while I haven't changed my mind, I still can't understand why the man had so many kids! Holy crap. I mean sure, they had the money to take care of them, but after awhile, doesn't it seem like you simply run out of energy to efficiently parent them all?

I do understand that they were Catholic, but they also weren't retarded. Surely even Ethel knew how the rhythm method is supposed to work.

He looks so young in this picture, and yet he already has six kids! Who is the girl 3rd to the left? Courtney? Her expression says it all: "I'm so over this shit. Stop having babies!!!"

by Anonymousreply 20708/22/2010

You can tell that Robert Jr all the way on the end of the couch toward the right of the photo. He always looked so much like his father.

by Anonymousreply 20808/22/2010

Does RFK Jr. also share his father's bisexuality?

by Anonymousreply 20908/22/2010

"I still can't understand why the man had so many kids! Holy crap."%0D %0D Why does anyone do anything that's a bad idea?%0D %0D Well, he grew up with eight sibings, and more or less recreated his childhood. Ethel was even more Catholic than he was, and didn't believe in birth control even though she was as fertile as Michelle Duggar. And being overshadowed by his father and brothers, he may have wanted to "prove his masculinity". Or possibly his heterosexuality. %0D

by Anonymousreply 21008/22/2010

R207, that was discussed in another thread. I had posted the question is Ethel gay. She was unsure whether she wished to marry any man. She considered becoming a nun. And a college friend of her said, "She was confused, but back then we didn't address such confusion as we would today. In our circle, you either got married, or you became a nun. Those were your choices."

Someone speculated that maybe she was and that's why she had so many children, so she wouldn't have to sleep with Bobby that much. She'd get pregnant, nine months of no sex, pregnant again.

by Anonymousreply 21108/22/2010

Wow, r207..I can't get over how much Ethel looks like Madeline Sherwood as Gooper's wife in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."

by Anonymousreply 21208/22/2010

Rudolf Nureyev claimed he and Bobby slept together.

by Anonymousreply 21308/22/2010

Wasn't it a blowjob in a phone booth? He's an exhibitionist!

by Anonymousreply 21408/22/2010

Lem has a nice body. Did anyone sleep with him?

by Anonymousreply 21508/22/2010

damn, Lem sure did have a nice some body. was he keeping in shape for Jack?

by Anonymousreply 21608/22/2010

having nasty thoughts of Lem and JFK...

by Anonymousreply 21708/23/2010

R207, that sure does look like Jackie in that picture above them.

by Anonymousreply 21808/23/2010

I wonder if JFK appreciated that body. Do you think Lem was a top or a bottom? Anyone sleep with him back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 21908/23/2010

But Bobby's chest and arms are hot!

by Anonymousreply 22108/24/2010

Jack looks very cute here.

by Anonymousreply 22208/28/2010

Jack, Bobby and Teddy

by Anonymousreply 22308/28/2010

Teddy (for all the jock fetishtists)

by Anonymousreply 22408/28/2010

Jack and Teddy

by Anonymousreply 22508/28/2010

Joe Jr. and young Teddy

by Anonymousreply 22608/28/2010

Jack and young Teddy

by Anonymousreply 22708/28/2010

Clearer photo of 222

by Anonymousreply 22808/28/2010

I always have problems telling the Kennedy girls apart. In the photo at 228, I recognize Joseph Sr, John, Robert and Edward but who is which girl?

by Anonymousreply 22908/28/2010

Hot Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 23008/28/2010

I'm not sure, 229, but I think it's: Jack, Pat, Rose, Joseph Sr., Jean, Bobby, Eunice, and Teddy. Eunice is pretty easy to distinguish from her sisters, but Pat and Jean look a lot alike.

by Anonymousreply 23108/28/2010

I think the photo of Joe Jr and Teddy is my favorite

by Anonymousreply 23208/29/2010

more gossip, please

by Anonymousreply 23308/29/2010

This is part of what I posted this in the Best Biographies thread:

Is Nigel Hamilton a good biographer, or does he write gossip without any substance? I read a review of his new book, American Caesars. It sounds good, but this paragraph from the review left me wondering.

[quote]It matters that Jacqueline Bouvier was not the love of John Kennedy's life but "a cultural snob par excellence" who evoked "tantalisingly little initial interest or affection on JFK's part" before "a sullen, desultory romance" made her the necessary wife and " like Lady Bird Johnson " a kind of mute brothel supervisor, finding and fielding young aides and interns who could keep him happy for an hour or two (even under the dinner table).

Did Jackie have a part in finding women for JFK or was turning a blind eye her part?

Also, do you think JFK really screwed that many women or is there a lot of women now just saying they had the President?

by Anonymousreply 23408/29/2010

I meant to add a photo.

by Anonymousreply 23508/29/2010

JFK never loved any woman more than he loved himself.

by Anonymousreply 23608/29/2010

I think Jacqueline and John's marriage was one of convenience with Jackie getting more out of it (the Kennedy name, the lifestyle granted to a politician's wife, etc) than JFK got from marrying her. In order to keep and maintain the marriage, she would have to look the other way from his many dalliances.

by Anonymousreply 23708/29/2010

Jackie was the original famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 23808/30/2010

In R230s picture, Robert is wearing JFK's old bomber jacket. After the assassination, he took to wearing his big brother's old jacket everywhere, even though it was too big for him.%0D %0D And did JFK ever fall in love with anyone, of either sex? Certainly he didn't love his wife, or any of his disposable bimbos.

by Anonymousreply 23908/30/2010

JFK's closest relationship, outside of the family, seemed to be with Lem Billings.

by Anonymousreply 24008/30/2010

R239, I read JFK had fallen in love with someone while he was in the navy. If I can remember I'll post

by Anonymousreply 24108/30/2010

Inga Arvad is the woman who had a relationship with JFK while he was in the navy. She had an interesting life. I'd love to read a biography about her. Here's a few things I could find when I googled her.

She was Miss Denmark 1931. Married & divorced an Egyptian diplomat while still in her teens.

Inga lied about her journalistic credentials to score interviews with Nazi bigwigs; including an interview with Hitler; this connection to the dictator would color the rest of her life.

In 1936, she married Hungarian- American filmmaker Paul Fejos. Inga starred in the Fejos- directed 1934 film, Flugten fra Millionerne. They were still married but separated in 1940 when Fejos went to South America to search for ancient ruins and Inga went to NYC to take classes Columbia School of Journalism.

In 1941, she moved to Washington D.C. where she worked as a columnist at the Washington Times-Herald. She met Jack in Washington through his sister Kathleen who also worked for the Washington Times-Herald. Jack served as an ensign in the US Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence.

The FBI bugged Inga's phone, home, and followed her due to allegations that she was a German spy. When the FBI discovered that the "ensign Jack" that had been visiting Arvad was, in fact, a Kennedy, they extended their investigation. Hoover then had his men photograph the couple and record their bedroom activities with hidden microphones (Vintage sex tapes!).

After gossip columnist Walter Winchell mentioned the affair in his column Kennedy was immediately reassigned to a desk job in South Carolina. That didn't, however, break off the relationship. The FBI were aware of this because they continued to bug their hotel rooms. I read it's possible that because of this Joe had Jack transfered overseas. They continued to write each other.

Inga divorced Fejos, moved to Hollywood where she was a gossip columnist. She was the first person Jack went to see after returning from the Pacific.

When Jack became a freshman representative he said that one of the things he wanted to do, now that he was a member of Congress, was get the Inga tapes from the FBI. Throughout Jack's political career he tried to get those tapes, but was never able to. In 1963 President Kennedy was grand marshal at the Harvard commencement. Among those in attendance was a former Harvard classmate, and ex-FBI agent. As Kennedy walked down the aisle, the ex agent whispered, quite audibly, "How's Inga?" The president hissed, "You son of a bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 24209/04/2010

Fit navy Jack

by Anonymousreply 24309/04/2010

Hoping the Jack/Inga tapes will turn up on YouTube one day...

by Anonymousreply 24409/05/2010

Me too, R244. How do you get the FBI to release files? It's been almost seventy years.

by Anonymousreply 24509/05/2010

Any more gossip? Anyone else work for them, meet them, have any stories? I love reading the personal stories.

by Anonymousreply 24609/05/2010

bump. RFK and Mickey Mantle

by Anonymousreply 24709/08/2010

need more shirtless pics.

by Anonymousreply 24809/09/2010

Masturbation is never wrong.

by Anonymousreply 24909/09/2010

James Franco @ 249

by Anonymousreply 25009/09/2010

Not shirtless, but this is a good photo.

by Anonymousreply 25109/10/2010

And this one.

by Anonymousreply 25209/10/2010

Was Edie Sedgwick fucking Bobby?

Danny Fields in Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History of Punk:

[quote]"Edie Sedgwick was close with all those people who were close to the Kennedys. Edie had affairs with a couple of them, didn't she? I think one would come in the front door and the other brother would go out the back. So it was at the same time, but not the same minute. Everyone knew that. I loved Bobby Kennedy. He was my political idol. Sometimes Edie would say about Bobby, "Oh, he was so cute and cuddly," but I wasn't going to ask her about him. I mean, what are you going to ask, "Does he have a big dick?"

by Anonymousreply 25309/10/2010

I think Caroline & Ethel are the only newsworthy Kennedys left. I wonder if Ethel will be buried next to Bobby or in the family plot in Mass.?

by Anonymousreply 25409/10/2010

Another excerpt from Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History of Punk.

Ron Asheton: The first person that I ever met who bowled me over was John F. Kennedy. He was campaigning in Davenport, Iowa, and I was part of the Boy Scout Honor Guard. We were only kids and the cops were holding us back, and when Kennedy's car got up to me, the crowd surged forward- and I'm freaking. I'm wearing my Boy Scout uniform, and the Secret Service man grabs me by my shirt. He's pulling my little metal zipper and it's choking me, and the Secret Service guy goes, "Take it easy, little kid..."

And I stuck my hand out, and Kennedy's standing right there. My head was right by his dick, man, and I shook hands with him. Well, more like one of those finger- touching moments- he looked so fucking beautiful, man.

So, I'm pushing people back because the policeman's three-wheeled motorcycle is coming, and I couldn't get back far enough, and the back wheels ran over both my feet. I didn't feel it; I was in such a daze. I forgot about getting my ride home. I walked the five miles or whatever.

The next day, I was like, "Oh, no, why are my toenails black?" I felt no pain because I was totally bedazzled.

by Anonymousreply 25509/11/2010

"I think Caroline & Ethel are the only newsworthy Kennedys left."

I agree. Unfortunately, they're not very interesting. What are they doing?

Can Ethel be buried at Arlington? She'd hate it if Jackie O is there and she can't be buried there.

by Anonymousreply 25609/11/2010

What happened with RFK Jr. and his wife? I know they divorced but is Robert dating anyone?

by Anonymousreply 25709/11/2010

Jack's best friend was gay

by Anonymousreply 25809/11/2010

That would be Lem Billings

by Anonymousreply 25909/12/2010

RFK Jr is news worthy, and hot. What's his story?

by Anonymousreply 26009/12/2010

He has a voice problem.

by Anonymousreply 26109/12/2010

RFK Jr. looked bad in some recent photos, as if half of his face appeared to have a loss of muscle, almost as if he had a stroke. Had he had one in the past?

by Anonymousreply 26209/12/2010

[quote]Jack's best friend was gay

And had a great body.

They were roommates in boarding school.

by Anonymousreply 26309/12/2010

I hope not, R262. I like him and wish he did more interviews.

by Anonymousreply 26409/12/2010

^^ JFK should have worn a Speedo

by Anonymousreply 26509/12/2010

What's with all the band-aids on JFK's knee in the photo R263?

by Anonymousreply 26609/13/2010

Someone had posted gossip about someone catching Lem Billing sucking off JFK. I would have LOVED to have seen that.

by Anonymousreply 26709/13/2010

[quote]What's with all the band-aids on JFK's knee in the photo [R263]?

JFK was a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 26809/13/2010

Not according to R267, R268.

JFK bottom, Lem bottom, I don't care which was doing the sucking I would have loved to see that.

by Anonymousreply 26909/13/2010

I wonder if Jack shared Lem like he did with Marilyn.

by Anonymousreply 27009/13/2010

More gossip or photos please. I need a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 27109/18/2010

Courtesy of the Jackie Kennedy thread. Just think that she probably had almost all of the Kennedy men.

by Anonymousreply 27209/19/2010

Gossip has it that Jackie had JFK and RFK. I had heard that Joe Sr had his way with her as well.

by Anonymousreply 27309/19/2010

I wonder if Teddy felt left out, R273.

by Anonymousreply 27409/19/2010

Probably why Rose took Jackie under her care. She knew what being married to a Kennedy man entailed, including looking the other way to all of their affairs and other women.

by Anonymousreply 27509/19/2010

Getting a bad image of RFK and JFK spit-roasting Jackie...

by Anonymousreply 27609/19/2010

Why not, they did the same to Marilyn.

by Anonymousreply 27709/20/2010

[quote]Getting a bad image of RFK and JFK spit-roasting Jackie...

Bad image? I'll be using that image tonight!

by Anonymousreply 27809/20/2010

Do you think Jackie knew Onassis organized (or at least he believed he organized) the assassination of Robert Kennedy?

by Anonymousreply 27909/25/2010

Still no Shriver gossip.

Damnit to heck, man.

by Anonymousreply 28009/25/2010

No word on who's gay, straight, or bi?

by Anonymousreply 28109/25/2010

bumping in conjunction for some newer Kennedy related threads

by Anonymousreply 28210/09/2010

Which newer Kennedy threads?

by Anonymousreply 28310/13/2010

thanks, 284/285, this was one of my favorite threads!

by Anonymousreply 28612/06/2010

None of them-the only reason you guys would fuck them is because they are rich and Kennedys. No one would give them a second look if they waited on you at 7-11.

by Anonymousreply 28712/06/2010

Will somebody STOP this troll (R284/285 and more) who has infected so many threads???

by Anonymousreply 28812/06/2010

Could you imagine the three of them playing a game of "marry-fuck-kill?"

by Anonymousreply 28912/06/2010

Wrong R287.

He can fuck me against the slushie machine anytime.

by Anonymousreply 29012/07/2010

Bobby. He was the hottest of the bros.

by Anonymousreply 29112/07/2010

Bobby

by Anonymousreply 29212/07/2010

Ted's head weighed 42lbs.

by Anonymousreply 29312/07/2010

Bobby looks hot in that photo, r292. Thanks for posting it.

by Anonymousreply 29412/08/2010

Bobby was very attractive when he was younger. Just as JFK's looks started fading when he began taking pills for his constant pain, the drinking really paid a toll on Bobby. Joe Jr. was probably the consistently handsome brother although he died young.

by Anonymousreply 29512/08/2010

Substitute Bobby for Teddy in the above. Too early in the morning to post...

by Anonymousreply 29612/08/2010

I never consider Teddy. I think because we saw the toll drinking and probably stress had on him. Did he only start drinking so heavily after Bobby's assassination?

by Anonymousreply 29712/09/2010

Joe Jr.

by Anonymousreply 29812/09/2010

Patrick Schwarzenegger

by Anonymousreply 29912/09/2010

I wonder if there were any nudes...

Trove of JFK photos sold at auction in NYC

(AP) %E2%80%93 7 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) %E2%80%94 A trove of John F. Kennedy pictures by White House photographer Cecil Stoughton, including a rare image of Marilyn Monroe with the president and Robert Kennedy at a Democratic fundraiser, fetched $151,000 at auction Thursday.

The Monroe photograph, contained in an envelope labeled "Sensitive Material %E2%80%94 May 19, 1962" with 22 other gelatin silver prints of the event, sold for $9,150, above its presale estimate of $4,000 to $6,000.

by Anonymousreply 30012/09/2010

How old is Patrick Schwarzenegger in that photo? I just strikes me as odd that he appears to have no body hair while the Kennedy men all appeared to be hairy.

by Anonymousreply 30112/09/2010

Didn't Inga Binga get pregnant by JFK?

by Anonymousreply 30212/10/2010

Who DIDN'T get pregnant by JFK?

by Anonymousreply 30312/10/2010

[quote]I wonder if there were any nudes...

And will they please release them. Wasn't there a film that Hoover had of Marilyn giving Jack or Bobby a blow job, but he couldn't prove it was a Kennedy dick- or something like that. How hasthat never reached the Internet?

by Anonymousreply 30412/11/2010

[quote]Wasn't there a film that Hoover had of Marilyn giving Jack or Bobby a blow job...

Probably both, knowing Marilyn.

by Anonymousreply 30512/11/2010

I was going to say "why stop at two?" but someone beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 30612/11/2010

{quote}Didn't Inga Binga get pregnant by JFK?

Did she?

Inga Arvad seems to have had a very interesting life, I'd love to read a biography written about her.

by Anonymousreply 30712/11/2010

[quote]Claudia Cummings and Ted Kennedy 1992, %E2%80%9Ceven though he%E2%80%99s 10 years older than my father, he%E2%80%99s the best lover I%E2%80%99ve ever had. And he%E2%80%99s as cuddly as a big ol%E2%80%99 teddy bear!%E2%80%9D Of course, Victoria Reggie, Kennedy%E2%80%99s fianc%C3%A9e at the time (and later his wife), wasn%E2%80%99t nearly as enthusiastic about the affair, which was exposed when this photo hit the newsstands. Reggie, however, got her revenge when the engagement announcement appeared on TV news. %E2%80%9CClaudia was so stunned, she crumpled to the floor in a heap,%E2%80%9D said an insider. %E2%80%9CShe had to be given tranquilizers and was in shock for days"

Best lover? Really? Maybe Truman Capote was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 30812/19/2010

William Kennedy Smith, 50, to marry.

by Anonymousreply 30912/29/2010

She looks like Miyam Bialik from Blossom.

by Anonymousreply 31012/29/2010

Longtime bachelor Patrick Kennedy, 43, is engaged

By MICHELLE R. SMITH and ANDREW MIGA, Associated Press; 1 hr 22 mins ago

PROVIDENCE, R.I. %E2%80%93 Patrick Kennedy, the 43-year-old former Rhode Island congressman and son of the late Sen. Edward Kennedy, is engaged to be married to a New Jersey middle school teacher.

Kennedy, a lifelong bachelor, got engaged Saturday in Rhode Island to Amy Petitgout, former aide Sean Richardson said Monday. No wedding date has been set.

Richardson said they met about a year and a half ago at an event in New Jersey.

Kennedy told The Associated Press last month that he was living in New Jersey with his girlfriend. In a written statement, he recalled the title of his father's book "True Compass" in speaking about his relationship with Petitgout (pronounced PET'-ah-goo).

"My father spoke about his true compass, guiding him through his journey of life. I have found mine with Amy," Kennedy said then. "She has helped me navigate the uncharted waters of life beyond politics and given me the reason to look forward to a personal life with family and friends."

Petitgout, who teaches sixth grade in a public school, has a 3-year-old daughter, Harper, from a previous marriage.

"We feel so fortunate to have found each other," she said in a written statement. "Patrick is caring and values me, giving me friendship and love. He has become part of my family and loves my daughter as his own."

Kennedy, a Democrat, decided last year not to run for a ninth term representing Rhode Island in Congress. His father died in 2009 after representing Massachusetts in the Senate for nearly 47 years.

Patrick Kennedy has struggled with substance abuse and depression over the years and has sought treatment several times, including after a late-night 2006 car crash outside the Capitol. Friends have said that Kennedy's personal life often took a backseat to his career; he has never married.

In addition to his home in New Jersey, Kennedy maintains a house in Portsmouth, R.I. Since leaving Congress, he has been focusing on mental health advocacy and recently accepted a two-year visiting fellowship at Brown University's Institute for Brain Science.

He is also working on a memoir, "Coming Clean," with political reporter Mary Ann Akers, which is scheduled to be published Nov. 8 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.

by Anonymousreply 31103/28/2011

BOBBY!

by Anonymousreply 31203/28/2011

I forgot about this thread. Good photos.

Bobby being hot.

by Anonymousreply 31303/29/2011

JFK.

by Anonymousreply 31403/29/2011

Anthony Shriver has a great build

Why hasn't at least the one Kennedy come on out of the closet yet?

by Anonymousreply 31503/29/2011

More photos.

by Anonymousreply 31603/29/2011

I forgot how good looking Joe Jr was.

by Anonymousreply 31703/29/2011

Tim Shriver is on Real Time w/ Bill Maher looking good.

by Anonymousreply 31804/01/2011

Kennedy bump

by Anonymousreply 31904/02/2011

Tim Shriver looks great in the link I am linking to. It is from a Special Olympics site.

So there are scads of Kennedy's and those really handsome Shriver sons. Who is gay? There has to be someone who is gay in that family by now, right?

by Anonymousreply 32004/02/2011

Oh I am an ESL drunkard tonight. "The link I am linking to..." I mean the picture I am linking to.

by Anonymousreply 32104/02/2011

What do you think "Sex-Animals from South America" are?

Linked is a 1940s letter to JFK from his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 32204/02/2011

The Kennedy men and Lem.

by Anonymousreply 32304/02/2011

Mmm.

by Anonymousreply 32404/03/2011

Bobby was sexy!

by Anonymousreply 32505/07/2011

Bobby without question. He might have fucked around sexually like his brothers and father but he was truly passionate in his politics and cared very much about the poor. That makes him hotter than hot to me. %0D %0D If he had become president America would now be a totally different and better place. I think it was that Bobby fully intended to do the right thing by this country and was going to get elected that got him killed.%0D

by Anonymousreply 32605/07/2011

This is a test...

Is this thread bumpable?

Hmm

by Anonymousreply 32705/13/2011

by Anonymousreply 32805/13/2011

Yes, the Kennedy men are bumpable.

by Anonymousreply 32905/13/2011

Bobby Kennedy bumped Rudolf Nureyev.

by Anonymousreply 33005/13/2011

Patrick Kennedy to wed in Hyannisport

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS; May 13, 2011

Wedding bells will ring at the Kennedy family compound in Hyannisport this summer.

Patrick Kennedy, the 43-year-old son of the late Massachusetts Sen. Edward Kennedy, plans to marry at the compound in mid-July, he told the Associated Press in a recent interview.

The eight-term Rhode Island Democrat is engaged to 32-year-old middle school social studies teacher Amy Petitgout, and has moved to New Jersey to live with her and her 3-year-old daughter from a previous marriage, Harper.

Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer will officiate the wedding between Kennedy and Petitgout, according to the AP.

by Anonymousreply 33105/13/2011

Bobby, without a doubt. I recall seeing a picture of him in just a swimsuit once and thought that he was definitely the hottest Kennedy this side of John John.

by Anonymousreply 33205/13/2011

This one?

Sexy

by Anonymousreply 33305/13/2011

Mmmmmm... Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 33405/17/2011

Damn, it would have been JFK's 94th birthday yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 33505/30/2011

Any one of you who touched the Kennedy boyz would most likely pick up a case of the clap.

by Anonymousreply 33605/30/2011

Maybe, but he's very fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 33705/31/2011

wow!!! is this topic still running? reading this debate on who of the 4 brothers was the sexiest, made my day! funny to see that most (ladies) here, voted for "robert francis kennedy" over JFK that was more famous / powerful and way more liberal when it came to escapades - which enfuriates me (jack you're out)... as for teddy i dislike him for being *understandably* a drunk, although i feel great compassion for his family loss (ted yo'ure out) - Bottom line: im a bobby fan (a sain fighter - caring, determined, sensitive, devouted cute man) so there's my participation to this site ;) i have tons of RFK pics so check my wordpress blog please and i welcome your post here: www.wordpress.com/soundzen.

by Anonymousreply 33806/01/2011

to all bobby fans please visit and post over at: soundzen.wordpress.com

by Anonymousreply 33906/01/2011

I can't believe this thread is still going.

by Anonymousreply 34006/01/2011

Video of shirtless Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 34106/11/2011

As JFK whispered upon announcing his Attorney General:%0D %0D "Its Bobby"%0D %0D What a different country and world we would be in had he lived. Huge loss.

by Anonymousreply 34206/11/2011

r341, two words. Hot damn!

by Anonymousreply 34306/11/2011

I'll bet Bobby was a hot fuck.

by Anonymousreply 34406/11/2011

Maria Shriver's brothers are all really handsome.

by Anonymousreply 34506/11/2011

A few more shots of shirtless Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 34606/11/2011

bump

by Anonymousreply 34706/12/2011

Bobby and Lem in swimsuits. I love his hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 34806/12/2011

Anthony Shriver looks like his Uncle Joe.

by Anonymousreply 34906/12/2011

A. B. T.

Anyone But Teddy.

by Anonymousreply 35006/12/2011

Adventure Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 35106/12/2011

Can you believe Bobby would be 82 if he were alive?

by Anonymousreply 35206/12/2011

I wonder if he would have aged as bad as Teddy.

by Anonymousreply 35306/12/2011

R352, your math is off. Bobby would now be 85, and turning 86 on November 20.

by Anonymousreply 35406/12/2011

Bobby Kennedy Jr.

by Anonymousreply 35506/14/2011

Saw RFK Jr in person. Gorgeous looking man.

by Anonymousreply 35606/14/2011

Both Jack and Bobby have been dead longer than they lived.

by Anonymousreply 35706/14/2011

Was David Kennedy gay?

by Anonymousreply 35806/14/2011

bump

by Anonymousreply 35906/18/2011

Anthony Shriver shirtless

R358 He had a massive hard core drug issue up until his death and I know nothing more than that.

by Anonymousreply 36006/18/2011

R353, he looked older than his age at 42, so I assume he'd look as bad as Ted did as he got older. %0D %0D Ted always had a weight problem; Bobby's problem was that he didn't take care of his appearance. He actually ran in '68 with one of his front teeth clipped off. And yes, they fixed teeth on "those days."

by Anonymousreply 36106/19/2011

[quote]He had a massive hard core drug issue up until his death and I know nothing more than that.

That's sad.

Anthony Shriver has a body like a young Teddy Kennedy.

What's the gossip on the supposed Nureyev/Bobby Kennedy incident? Did Bobby ever hook up with Lem Billings?

by Anonymousreply 36206/19/2011

Bobby :)

by Anonymousreply 36308/04/2011

Who's doing the camera work? They keep panning down to Bobby's crotch.

by Anonymousreply 36408/05/2011

Bobby totally rocked the sexy geek thing

by Anonymousreply 36508/05/2011

Reply 364-Any more History Channel Kennedy Home movies?I missed it the last time it aired.

by Anonymousreply 36608/05/2011

Mmmmmm, Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 36708/06/2011

R366, that's the only preview I've seen, but you can get it at amazon.com fora few dollars.

by Anonymousreply 36808/06/2011

Capote is full of shit. In R364's link JFK looks like he is a substantial size in that towel at 2:13.

by Anonymousreply 36908/06/2011

Blind Item:

I saw this on another board and I wondered who datalounge thought it was. The poster never said who this Kennedy cousin is.

One of my college classmates in NY circa 1980 was a "kept boy" for one of the Kennedy cousins. He was set up in an apt on the upper west side, driven by limo to school and "monitored". He went to Martha's Vineyard every weekend in the warm weather and skiing in Europe in the winter. Never would tell us which Kennedy it was, but I have my suspicions. Whoever it was wasn't old enough (or allowed) to drive, and my classmate was a sizzling Greek guy.

by Anonymousreply 37008/09/2011

R370 That is good gossip. I know Bobby Shriver lived in NYC for a time in the 1980's and he is a hyper fuck who might have been better off not driving.

Hmm... I cannot think of anyone else off hand. Maybe one of Jean Kennedy Smith's children? The oldest two would have been young to mid adults at the time and she used to live in NYC. Steve Smith, Jr. is a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 37108/09/2011

Jack. Bobby looked like a horse and Ted wasn't handsome at all.

by Anonymousreply 37208/09/2011

R370, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bobby Shriver either.

by Anonymousreply 37308/10/2011

Bobby for sure.

by Anonymousreply 37408/10/2011

The older brother, the one who was being groomed to be president but dies, was HAWT. John John looked like him.

by Anonymousreply 37508/10/2011

Joe Jr.

by Anonymousreply 37608/10/2011

R377 He got "married" and has a "child" who is not his own. That is all I am saying. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 37808/10/2011

Oh come on, R378!

Whose child is it?

Is R371 right?

Are you his latest fun? Does he take you to Martha's Vineyard in the warm weather and Europe in the winter?

by Anonymousreply 37908/10/2011

From another board posting about how endowed some of the Kennedy men are/were

Someone asked about the Irish curse. A male poster's response:

[quote]I went out with David Kennedy for a while when I was living in Boston but his only curse was addiction.

Anyone here go out with David?

by Anonymousreply 38008/19/2011

Jack. Sexiest, most beautiful man EVER.

by Anonymousreply 38108/21/2011

Jack.

by Anonymousreply 38208/22/2011

The older brother that died first was the hawt one.

by Anonymousreply 38308/22/2011

JACK!

by Anonymousreply 38408/22/2011

Jack

by Anonymousreply 38508/24/2011

I can't believe it's been only two years since Ted died.

by Anonymousreply 38608/26/2011

I%20don't%20want%20to%20start%20a%20new%20thread%20for%20this%20so%20I'll%20tag%20in%20on%20here%0A%0A%0AKara%20Kennedy%2C%20the%20oldest%20child%20of%20the%20late%20Sen.%20Edward%20Kennedy%2C%20died%20at%20a%20Washington-area%20health%20club.%20She%20was%2051

by Anonymousreply 38709/17/2011

Unlike%20the%20rest%20of%20us%2C%20Jackie%20didn't%20have%20to%20choose.%20%20She%20was%20the%20original%20Goldicocks.%20%20

by Anonymousreply 38809/17/2011

bump

by Anonymousreply 38911/22/2011

[bold]Gawwwd! He was beautiful![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 39011/22/2011

Joe

by Anonymousreply 39112/03/2011

Is the guy standing next to Joe in r391's pic admiring his chest?

by Anonymousreply 39212/03/2011

JFK, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 39312/03/2011

No words are necessary.

by Anonymousreply 39412/09/2011

RFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 39512/09/2011

bump.

by Anonymousreply 39612/10/2011

JFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 39712/11/2011

[quote]Is the guy standing next to Joe in [R391]'s pic admiring his chest?

Didn't they do physicals nude? Maybe he was admiring Joe Jr.'s dick. Were the Kennedys tiny meat, average or worthy of admiration?

Maybe Lem knew.

by Anonymousreply 39812/17/2011

What the HELL is Lem holding? One of JFK's public lice?

by Anonymousreply 39912/18/2011

Handsome.

by Anonymousreply 40001/14/2012

Did John Edgar Hoover really keep secret files on all of the Kennedys, including sexual information?

by Anonymousreply 40101/14/2012

Supposedly, R401. He had an sex tape (audio) of JFK for the 1940s.

Are Hoover's "Personal Files," the most incriminating ones he kept in his office to manipulate people, are they open now or did his secretary Helen Gandy destroy them?

They would make a interesting book.

by Anonymousreply 40201/14/2012

Holy crap! he had the best chest hair and happy trail.

Did he have a big dick or big balls?

by Anonymousreply 40302/03/2012

Jack.

by Anonymousreply 40403/04/2012

Matthew McConaughey as John F. Kennedy? John Cusack as Richard Nixon?

Is this a joke?

by Anonymousreply 40505/25/2012

Call me a sinner, but a tubby daddy like Teddy is my ideal.

by Anonymousreply 40605/25/2012

What about Bobby Kennedy Jr? I ' ve heard that he gives good BJs at The Reebok Club's sauna.

by Anonymousreply 40710/30/2012

he and john killed marilyn they got what they deserved

by Anonymousreply 40812/02/2012

Here's a photo I've never seen before.

by Anonymousreply 40901/26/2013

Who's the woman on the left?

by Anonymousreply 41001/26/2013

[quote]Who's the woman on the left?

She doesn't have her finger in her nose, so she is unrecognizable as the Kennedy clown car.

by Anonymousreply 41101/27/2013

Joe Kennedy, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 41201/27/2013

I like Jamie the best. He is so funny.

by Anonymousreply 41301/27/2013

after looking in that picture in R22, now I understand why Ethel never remarried. She said once that she had the best with Bobby.

What a shame he didn't live.

by Anonymousreply 41401/27/2013

[quote]Who's the woman on the left?

A young Ethel.

by Anonymousreply 41501/27/2013

Did Bobby fuck around on Ethel? I can't imagine he didn't, but I only read about Jack and Teddy's affairs. Who was Bobby screwing?

by Anonymousreply 41601/27/2013

R416: see link

by Anonymousreply 41701/27/2013

None of the above...

by Anonymousreply 41801/27/2013

Ugh, none of them; JFK was handsome but he looks like a cold fish - the other two - pretty repulsive really. Ted ended up looking like Jerry Mathers and Bobby had bugs bunny teeth.

by Anonymousreply 41901/27/2013

R419: might I refer you to this picture. What were you saying about his teeth?

by Anonymousreply 42001/27/2013

Did Bobby ever go to a gym or work out, or was he just always athletic?

Ethel said she has never been to the inside of a gym.

by Anonymousreply 42101/27/2013

God forbid! I liked them politically, but I never understood anyone who found the Kennedy men sexy. They were disgusting. JFK, Jr. was one of the few exceptions. Those younger Kennedy boys are even fuglier.

by Anonymousreply 42201/27/2013

JFK was fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 42301/27/2013

Bobby's had better body

by Anonymousreply 42401/28/2013

But Jack had that "it" factor.

by Anonymousreply 42501/28/2013

Wasn't Bobby supposed to be bi? Didn't he fuck Rudolf Nureyev and share as soldier with Gore Vidal?

by Anonymousreply 42601/28/2013

Does anyone know more about Bobby being bi?

by Anonymousreply 42701/28/2013

Is Bobby's dog Freckles laying next to him under the seats in this pic?

by Anonymousreply 42811/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.