Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ghost Whisperer

Ok, I know I am late to the "Party" but I just started watching this in reruns and I have a few questions. I saw how Aisha Tyler "left" the show and I watched her husband "move on". Last night, I actually saw it on prime time. All of a sudden she has a pre-teen and her husband is back and looks like himself. What the HELL happened when I wasn't watching? Also, where did Margaret Cho come from? Any blanks you can fill in would be appreciated.

And isn't David Conrad, who plays her husband, HOT!!!!!

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1810/14/2013

They pulled a "Desperate Housewives" maneuver and fast-forwarded about five years. Delia's son Ned also went from 12 to 17, though I think that happened before the fast-forward.

Jim was shot and killed but his ghost hung around for a while, then entered the body of a dying guy named Sam. Once in a while Jim/Sam will look in a mirror and the reflection will be Sam's. Jim/Sam had amnesia for a while, though he often had feelings of Jim's life with Melinda. Then, while he was rescuing Melinda, he nearly drowned and Jim's memory was fully restored.

Margaret Cho is new this season. Yesterday's appearance was her second. I'm guessing Delia will be moving on.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 104/03/2010

Thanks r2!

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 204/03/2010

This show is a guilty pleasure. I've been watching older episodes on Ion. It runs almost every night. It's rare I don't enjoy the show. Mindless fun.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 304/03/2010

Margaret Cho discusses her appearance on GW.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 404/04/2010

A truly hideous show, and Love-Hewitt insists on wearing ultra-tramp jug-jiggler whore clothes in every scene, including funerals, First Communions, and visits to Heaven. The writing is as bad as the performances, and everyone with any talent at all looks incurably guilty in every scene.

The actor who plays the husband is gay.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 504/04/2010

I didn't watch when the show aired, but I am enjoying season 2. What a great campy show.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 607/21/2012

David was pretty hot tonight on Agents of SHIELD.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 710/09/2013

It was good camp. Lacey Chabert was a guest star in one of the episodes.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 810/09/2013

David Conrad has a VERY big pee pee.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 910/09/2013

I actually like the Delia character.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1010/09/2013

Please tell me you have VERY CLEAR pictures of Mr. Conrad, his beautiful eyes, and enormous endowment. He is ever so beautiful! And he wants me. NEEDS me.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1110/09/2013

David is just so damn SEXY!!

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1210/09/2013

Did they ever show how Melinda told her husband she had the gift?

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1310/09/2013

R11 No photos of his endowment, but it's a well known fact in Pittsburgh among the theater crowd.

He's a solid actor but many of us assume he was shaking his junk on a few casting couches to get where he is today. Straight but again....when the casting couch calls....

And he's much bigger in the pants than Joe Mangawhowhatnowello, who, by multiple accounts, has a thickish one that isn't very long.

David, on the other hand, apparently has length and an unbelievably thick shaft, especially at the base.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1410/12/2013

Bump.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1510/12/2013

still lookin' good

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1610/12/2013

Yes, he does, r16!

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1710/14/2013

I'm surprised that the whole town didn't know Melinda sees dead people.

by .......to tell my story, I must tell theirs....reply 1810/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.