Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Gould: Does she still have the AIDS?

Jason Gould: Does she still have the AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 35December 19, 2009 8:04 PM

If he did and he doesn't then there's been a cure and they forgot to tell us.

by Anonymousreply 1December 14, 2009 11:23 PM

He's HIV positive. He never had full-blown AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 2December 14, 2009 11:27 PM

He isn't positive. This was a lie spread by the Republican party to try and hurt Streisand during the Clinton years. You will remember what a huge supporter she was of them and the Democratic Party.

Martha Steward was also a victim - her arrest and conviction was engineered by the Repugs to get her.

by Anonymousreply 3December 14, 2009 11:53 PM

He used to be pretty damn cute.

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2009 11:57 PM

Please. This rumor was out long before Clinton was President. Rather than tell lies about the Republican party, you should just stick to the truth; it's much worse any way.

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2009 11:59 PM

R5 = freeper

by Anonymousreply 6December 15, 2009 12:03 AM

I know he did an interview in The Advocate - didn't he speak about being HIV positive in that?

by Anonymousreply 7December 15, 2009 12:12 AM

R5, Clinton became president in 1993, when Jason Gould was 26.

When you say rumors about his HIV status were out "long before Clinton was President," can you be specific about what long means?

Here's a funny - and I am sure you can explain it, when checking on it with Google, I find that Drudge and Limbaugh reported Jason Gould's HIV status in 2003, which, while ten years after Clinton was inaugurated, and two years after he left office, seems to me rather late to be long before he took office.

Here is one citation, but assuredly you can correct me with some url of your own that shows how the rumor was out "long before Clinton was President." (Unless you mean before HILLARY Clinton became president.)

I await your citations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 15, 2009 12:18 AM

R7, yes, he did, but don't let the facts sidetrack the hysterical queens.

by Anonymousreply 9December 15, 2009 12:26 AM

How about you just go fuck yourself, R8, k? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 10December 15, 2009 12:27 AM

I wonder if R10 is the fool who said that the rumors about Jason Gould were around, "... long before Clinton was president"?

Nah.

Meanwhile, still waiting for R5's citations.

by Anonymousreply 11December 15, 2009 12:33 AM

No, tool. That was me. I apparently am not the only one who thinks you are an ass. Go defend the DNC and no public option in the health care debacle. Thread to your right.

by Anonymousreply 12December 15, 2009 12:50 AM

No, he doesn't still have AIDS. He decided to exchange it for a food allergy.

They're all the rage these days.

by Anonymousreply 13December 15, 2009 12:54 AM

[quote]Go defend the DNC and no public option in the health care debacle.

A little off-topic? A lot off-topic?

But whatever. R5 seems to have shut up about his Gould-AIDS-pre-1993 bullshit.

And if you are going to slide off-topic, R12, what has the DNC said about "no public option"?

I think you mean that the leadership of the Democratic Party in the Seante is caving and failing to provide a public option? Fine, but that is not the DNC.

by Anonymousreply 14December 15, 2009 1:01 AM

Ah, someone hit a nerve, eh R14? DNC bitch, are you? Yeah, that figures.

by Anonymousreply 15December 15, 2009 1:12 AM

No, R15, I like accuracy.

The DNC is the Democratic National Committee. It is not a ruling entity, nor does it make policy. If HCR is failing in Congress, it is the fault of Harry Reid and his minions, not the DNC. They are not one and the same.

It is just like my objection to someone saying something as idiotic as, "the rumor was out long before Clinton became President, " regarding Jason Gould being HIV positive.

People just say whatever comes into their brains. They don't know what they're saying. They don't regard accuracy as important. They are like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and whoever the Hell else you care to name, just saying shit, and getting away with it.

And, like the blowhards noted above, when they are called on their inaccuracy, they attack. Conceding error just isn't an option.

by Anonymousreply 16December 15, 2009 1:23 AM

>>>He used to be pretty damn cute

EXCUSE ME????

by Anonymousreply 17December 15, 2009 1:30 AM

Thanks, R16. Good post.

by Anonymousreply 18December 15, 2009 1:31 AM

Jason is not positive and he does not have AIDs. Streisand was attacked by the right wing everyway they could. One of my friends dated her for a while and I heard a lot from him. It was awhile back.

by Anonymousreply 19December 15, 2009 1:32 AM

Who the fuck is Martha Steward? May I see your citation on that?

by Anonymousreply 20December 15, 2009 1:37 AM

This is a welcome distraction from the failed Obama administration that is staring everyone in the face daily

by Anonymousreply 21December 15, 2009 1:39 AM

I know, I know, R21! How many of these failed administrations can we take before we just say the Heck with the whole thing? (How many is it now? Nine or ten stinkers in a succession?)

Bring back Teddy Roosevelt!

by Anonymousreply 22December 15, 2009 1:45 AM

Where do you get that information from, R19? Google 'Jason Gould HIV' and you get plenty of articles that speak of his HIV status.

by Anonymousreply 23December 15, 2009 1:47 AM

He's cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 15, 2009 1:51 AM

The Right Wing is still conducting open war on Barbra. The stuff being posted on Free Republic and the crap coming from Rush and Drudge is more evidence. They will NEVER leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 25December 15, 2009 3:30 AM

I think Jason Gould is a DOLL, and he's a good actor, too. Enjoyed his performance in "The Prince of Tides."

Hope he is doing well.

by Anonymousreply 26December 15, 2009 3:37 AM

Surprised Jason is Gay; the "Rule of the Older Brother" doesn't apply here.

However, really, can any of you really think that ANY woman would evah have measured up with Babs as a mother-in-law? Really???

by Anonymousreply 27December 15, 2009 3:39 AM

There was a thread about him early in the year, and the report from someone who fucked him was that he has a huge dick and is an enthusiastic cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 28December 15, 2009 7:46 AM

Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 29December 15, 2009 6:12 PM

Who posted this? WHO CARES?

If he does have HIV, I hope he's healthy and dealing with it.

Hasn't there been enough hate and discrimination because of this virus?

by Anonymousreply 30December 15, 2009 7:18 PM

Well if he's still alive - which I assume he is - and if he was hiv positive - which your question assumes - than he obviously still has hiv.

Next!

by Anonymousreply 31December 19, 2009 4:04 PM

She? You are beneath contempt OP.

by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2009 4:11 PM

I would be most people on here are Democrats but they have the hateful nastiness of Republicans!

by Anonymousreply 33December 19, 2009 4:20 PM

You queens need to give "citation" a rest.

Stat.

by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2009 4:26 PM

[quote]I would be most people on here are Democrats but they have the hateful nastiness of Republicans!

This must be your first visit to DL. "Hateful nastiness" is almost all we do here, particularly during the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 35December 19, 2009 8:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!