Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item: Coke Mom

From Crazy Days and Nights:

Whenever I can write about Coke Mom it is a great day. For a few weeks there I really thought she was going to get on the path of goodness and right, but in the end she went back to her nose candy ways. Coke Mom had been missing for a few weeks. You didn't notice though did you? Where had she gone? Rehab. Yes, she finally decided she needed to go. She didn't go because she felt like she had a problem. She went because her husband said there was no way he would consider getting her pregnant in her current condition. So, off she went for a few weeks and when she returned she stayed clean for it must be, two, maybe three days. So far her husband hasn't figured out she is back on the powder. Everyday she has been going to her meetings. On the way to her meetings though she has been stopping by her dealer's home and enjoying a few lines, and on the way home, just a couple more. So far it hasn't extended beyond that so maybe there is still hope. Let's just all hope she doesn't get pregnant anytime soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2009 9:42 AM

My guess - Deborah Messing. But it could be Angie.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2009 5:57 AM

Not Angie, she & Brad aren't married.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2009 6:11 AM

Eva Longoria?

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2009 6:39 AM

Deborah Messing, who already has a kid and is, well into her 40s, quite unlikely to produce another minus IVF? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2009 6:44 AM

Nicole Ritchie

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2009 6:45 AM

Okay, this one stumps me. At first I thought Nicole Richie, but she's already preggers with spawn #2.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2009 6:46 AM

Still trying to peddle that fake "entertainment lawyer" from the midwest who is just a wannabe blogger with no connections ?

Why not just make up your own fake blind items? It would be just as authentic.

by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2009 7:48 AM

DID SOMEBODY SAY COKE?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2009 7:56 AM

"Coke Mom had been missing for a few weeks. You didn't notice though did you"

Someone on a TV show

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2009 8:13 AM

Victoria Beckham

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2009 8:19 AM

Did Kelly Ripa take a small hiatus from Live?

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2009 8:35 AM

Beckham DID re-appear recently with that "swinging on the front porch" promo. Good guess, R10.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2009 8:41 AM

Dina Lohan

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2009 8:58 AM

Hope she finds her way out of it, whomever she is, it's a helluva feeling to have to give up. Maybe that's something that's missing from traditional rehab therapies; the mourning of ecstacy, a realistic seven stages of grief to put in place that you'll never feel good again ever, but goddamn you're be sober. Halle -- fucking imaginary God -- lujah!

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2009 9:20 AM

[quote]My guess - Deborah Messing. But it could be Angie.

Do you mean tv's Donna Pescow?!? NO-O-O-O-O!!!

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2009 9:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!