Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Myth revealed: gay actor Tom Hulce was never married.

For a while there was a story that gya actor/producer/writer Tom Hulce had married a woman and had a kid with her.

Here's a note from IMDB regarding an interview he gave lst fall:

"For many years, there have been erroneous reports circulating that Hulce was married to an artist named Cecilia Ermini and that they had one child, a daughter named Anya. This is a complete fabrication, with absolutely no basis in reality, according to Hulce himself in an October 3, 2008 interview he gave to the Seattle Gay News."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1106/08/2009

There's no proof he's gay OP.

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2009

[quote]There's no proof he's gay OP.

I beg to differ:

[bold]Seattle Gay News:[/bold] In 1996, you married the Italian artist Cecilia Ermini and your daughter Anya was born in 1997. [bold]How do you respond to the many lists that place you among openly Gay actors?[/bold]

[bold]Hulce:[/bold] That information - having a wife and child - is false. In the world of the internet, there are many falsehoods. Anyone can write stuff on Wikipedia and it doesn't have to be true. [bold]I'm comfortable being among the lists although I stopped acting about 10 years ago[/bold]. The exceptions are a brief moment in Stranger than Fiction or (what was left of my work) in Jumpers. If I found the work intriguing, I would do it again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206/08/2009

Tom is gay and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2009

That's odd. He has listed everywhere -- even on imdb -- as being married and there were also pictures of him at a Broadway premiere a couple years ago with a woman identified as his wife.

by Anonymousreply 406/08/2009

He really got obese.

by Anonymousreply 506/08/2009

He's fat, old, and bald and not remotely hawt anymore, so none of this really matters.

by Anonymousreply 606/08/2009

It's so sad... He used to be very handsome, back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 706/08/2009

He's a hot daddy now. I'd still do him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 806/08/2009

"He has listed everywhere -- even on imdb -- as being married.."

No such listing on IMDB anymore - it used to be there but after the SGN interview, it was removed, per OP's link.

by Anonymousreply 906/08/2009

R1 is incredibly dense.

by Anonymousreply 1006/08/2009

I want him to play Bilbo Baggins in the upcoming "Hobbit" film, with Guillermo Del Toro. They need an actor who's short, pudgy, middle-aged, and charming, and it's a part worth coming out of retirement for!

And it'd be so cool to have two out actors headlining a big mainstream film...

by Anonymousreply 1106/08/2009
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!