Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boulder Police Re-Open Jonbenet Ramsay Murder

Will their be a trial by seance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2009 11:19 PM

Their economy is based on made-for-tv movies. Why else would they be re-opening this?

by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2009 8:02 PM

Every day I am forced to dance naked on a fry cook's griddle singing "I Want to be a Cowboy Sweetheart" while demons take turns throwing metal spiked softballs at me. They get one point for every one that sticks, extra points if one sticks in my eye, breasts, buttocks, or mons veneris. Then it's off to the vinegar jacuzzi and a sea salt rubdown.

Now the Boulder police are talking about reopening the case? Ohhh, I'm so upset.

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2009 8:44 PM

You know, I think this thread has the potential to be quite good.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2009 9:08 PM

They are reopening the case because they now know who did it.

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2009 9:10 PM

If I weren't dead I'd be planning my escape.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2009 9:20 PM

I seems churlish to call this place Hell when it's so wonderfully outside the jurisdiction of Colorado courts.

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2009 9:41 PM

[quote]I seems churlish to call this place Hell when it's so wonderfully outside the jurisdiction of Colorado courts.

Now THAT'S the Patsy Ramsey we know and love!

by Anonymousreply 7February 3, 2009 10:16 PM

It's not for me to advise a pro like R6 but a quickie cremation sometimes works wonders.

by Anonymousreply 8February 3, 2009 11:13 PM

It does indeed, R8. It does indeed.

by Anonymousreply 9February 3, 2009 11:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!