Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Malfunction on ice: The moment an ice skater accidentally bared her breast in mid-twirl

It was during the middle of a routine, as the 23-year-old dancer was being twirled by her partner Ivan Shefer, that it occurred. With her hand raised above her head by his hand, the strain on the backless pink dress proved too much and out slipped her right breast.

nsfw - there is a picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2009 1:47 AM

she looks like a chinese drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2009 3:42 PM

That must have been intentional. Who wears a dress like that, backless, low cut and with a single strap and no bra, for a vigorous athletic event?

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2009 3:46 PM

It happened so fast that you barely see it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2009 3:48 PM

Putin pleased. Putin very pleased.

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2009 3:52 PM

I'm with R2.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2009 4:15 PM

Has R2 or R5 ever WATCHED a skating event??

That costume is typical.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2009 4:22 PM

Actually not so typical in that most similar costumes only give the impression of nudity, when there is in reality, nude souffle or net holding it all together.

Her partner's hairdo, however, is a much bigger bone of contention....surprised it took even 7 replies for that to come up.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2009 4:38 PM

Female figure skaters flashing their "A Cup Titty's" for 1 second, will not save figure skating.

If it wasn't for the dress and the hair, you couldn't even tell she was female.

by Anonymousreply 8January 21, 2009 4:43 PM

It's shitty that the newspaper ran the photo. It's obvious by the final photo that she was mortified. Now the picture of her (quite cute) tittie will be available online for all of eternity.

by Anonymousreply 9January 21, 2009 4:45 PM

the man has a MULLET!

by Anonymousreply 10January 21, 2009 4:47 PM

Amateur!

by Anonymousreply 11January 21, 2009 4:50 PM

5 more pictures from Finnish tabloid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 21, 2009 5:07 PM

Boobies, boobies, boobies. Nothin' but boobies. Who needs 'em?

by Anonymousreply 13January 21, 2009 5:21 PM

What the fuck is that thing on his chest?

by Anonymousreply 14January 21, 2009 5:34 PM

The same thing happened to Katarina Witt around 20 years ago. I don't think she cared.

by Anonymousreply 15January 21, 2009 5:42 PM

This is what that nude hose-like netting is for that basically EVERY skater in competition has always worn! She's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 16January 21, 2009 6:56 PM

Or maybe not... It got her name out there!

by Anonymousreply 17January 21, 2009 6:57 PM

Why couldn't a wardrobe malfunction happened to Elvis Stojko, for example, his pants splitting in the ass-al region?

by Anonymousreply 18January 21, 2009 7:26 PM

I'm impressed that they're both able to keep their poise and complete the routine.

by Anonymousreply 19January 21, 2009 7:34 PM

Well, remembering when Janet Jackson's boob flashed across the TV screen for all of a split second...

Did the European public and the media have a friggin heart attack calling for fines by the FCC fines and congressional hearings with European parents distraught over what will they tell their children?

by Anonymousreply 20January 21, 2009 7:45 PM

The FCC does not have jurisdiction over European broadcasting, R20. I hope you know that.

by Anonymousreply 21January 21, 2009 7:59 PM

"The FCC does not have jurisdiction over European broadcasting, R20. I hope you know that."

And your mind apparently doesn't have jurisdiction over its sense of humor or irony, although I do grant you that reply 20 wasn't very clear at making its writer's point.

by Anonymousreply 22January 21, 2009 8:03 PM

Katarina Witt most probably deliberately instigated that wardrobe malfunction. Talk about an egotistical, look at me, look at me personality. Bitch thought she was god's gift.

by Anonymousreply 23January 21, 2009 8:06 PM

R21...of course I fucking know that the FCC doesn't have jurisdiction over European broadcasting!

I was just trying to make the point that perhaps they might have a facsimile thereof, and although Janet Jackson's and the skater's situations are different, the Europeans probably reacted with maturity or at least acceptance, while the Americans and its media would have had a national goddamn scandal over nothing!

by Anonymousreply 24January 21, 2009 8:11 PM

Oh, what a surprise the Daily Heil decided freeze framing some random girl's boob popping out for two seconds is newsworthy. The only time they ever take five minutes out of ranting about how extramarital sex is a sin and gay sex is a offense to God (and single mothers and immigrants should all be burned at the stake) is when there's some naked female flesh they can exploit, preferably if the woman is unwilling. Because, hey! Just because sex is dirty and wrong doesn't mean we can't look at nudie pics!

by Anonymousreply 25January 21, 2009 10:35 PM

[quote]And your mind apparently doesn't have jurisdiction over its sense of humor or irony, although I do grant you that reply 20 wasn't very clear at making its writer's point.

And your mind obviously doesn't understand the concept deadpan humor. So there.

by Anonymousreply 26January 21, 2009 11:24 PM

"Katarina Witt most probably deliberately instigated that wardrobe malfunction. Talk about an egotistical, look at me, look at me personality. Bitch thought she was god's gift."

EXACTLY! And never has a skater gone so far without doing many JUMPS! The woman skated the least challenging routines in the sport's history and the judges went wild.

by Anonymousreply 27January 21, 2009 11:30 PM

"The woman skated the least challenging routines in the sport's history and the judges went wild. "

Really?

by Anonymousreply 28January 21, 2009 11:32 PM

"TRY THAT ONE ON FOR SIZE, MICHELLE KWAN!!!" she was reported to have said as she skated off the ice.

by Anonymousreply 29January 22, 2009 12:59 AM

What nipple? I couldn't take my eyes off his medal-worthy mullet...

by Anonymousreply 30January 22, 2009 1:12 AM

Why didn't that dress have a strap on that side? Did Justin Timberlake design it?

by Anonymousreply 31January 22, 2009 1:16 AM

It's actually a very pretty costume. Far more delicate and graceful than what's usually seen in those backward countries.

by Anonymousreply 32January 22, 2009 1:21 AM

You wanna see a big tit? I'll show you a big tit.

These skinny little twigs are nothing.

by Anonymousreply 33January 22, 2009 1:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!