Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Playgirl in Poland: Hot Polish Boys Pose Shirtless

They are adorable and hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2008 3:48 PM

I like the thought that these two young men posed for one another as they took more and more clothes off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2008 2:49 AM

"Luke likes to play handball and he is good at it."

Do we need any more exposition than that?

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2008 2:50 AM

Uncut Polish cock!

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2008 7:44 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2008 7:51 AM

They are hardly gross, R4 - they are good-looking, fit guys, but no, they aren't the overly-groomed and perfect bodies that American models have

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2008 7:56 AM

Plant. It grows out of the head that is mine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2008 7:57 AM

Horrid tatto. Let me show you it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2008 8:01 AM

Check out the bulge on the one at R6

by Anonymousreply 8December 30, 2008 8:06 AM

I wonder if the fanbase for Playgirl in Poland is more gay men or straight women? If the magazine can be bought without embarrassment from the local news dealer?

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2008 2:45 PM

I thought Playgirl went out of business? Based on that NY Times article, it was run by just 3 young hags.

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2008 2:51 PM

This isn't really supported by Playgirl. It's a bunch of Polish guys taking photos of themselves.

Yes, I couldn't help but look at Playgirl's last issue and they reported on this.

by Anonymousreply 11December 30, 2008 3:06 PM

Where's the kielbasa?

by Anonymousreply 12December 30, 2008 3:15 PM

I was in Poland a few years ago, and the guys there and elsewhere in eastern Europe were very good-looking. Very wiry and lean bodies. Cute and tight butts. And the kielbasa ranged in sizes.

Not as self-conscious about their looks as their American and western European counterparts. Capitalism will probably change that!

by Anonymousreply 13December 30, 2008 3:37 PM

I've lived in Poland for 4 years now and the men are gross. Short, bald and fat.

by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2008 3:42 PM

[quote]I wonder if the fanbase for Playgirl in Poland is more gay men or straight women?

You silly bitch there are no gay people in Poland or anywhere else in Eastern Europe. It's just not allowed.

by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2008 3:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!