Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Problem/Reaction/Solution

It's not hard to figure out what's really going on in the world.

To quote a poster in a different thread:

[quote]We are being groomed for an economic 9/11. Panic stories are headlines news in the MSM. Citizens are edgy & scared.

[quote]The MSM are controlled by corporations & government. They whipped us into a frenzy to invade Iraq, despite no connection to 9/11.

[quote]They are again whipping us into a frenzy. Why? What will they gain this time? What are the manipulating us to do?

[quote]The last time doomsday threatened us, we started an unnecessary war.

It's called Problem/Reaction/Solution

Those who are really in charge (the central banks, the global elite) want to increase surveillance and control of the population, but know that covert control is ALWAYS easier than overt control. So rather than simply imposing tyrannical rules on a so-called "free" country, they gave us a reason to strip away our rights, to eviscerate the Constitution: 9/11

The current economic crisis is the same thing, and I called on Datalounge it a year ago. When I did, I was called "Chicken Little", paranoid, et cetera. I was confronted by simpletons who refuse to think critically, who devour every bit of information they are spoon-fed by the MSM while they blithely go about their daily business.

The Problem/Reaction/Solution formula can be applied thusly to the current economic crisis:

The economy undergoing a carefully calibrated, pre-planned collapse (see my thread on this subject from three months ago in which I was ridiculed by 90% of the responses). Soon our currency will be worthless. Once the population has been brought to its knees by unprecedented unemployment, homelessness, et cetera, a new system will be introduced to fix the problem. The new system will likely include a new currency for all of North America. This is the "solution" which was the goal the whole time - since long before the "crisis" began to unfold.

After that, prepare for a microchipped population (This is not science fiction. See link to the VeriChip Corporation's Website). The chip will contain a number which will be read via radio frequency and linked to a database which will contain the every person's medical and financial information, criminal record, et cetera.

Everything we do will be linked to a central, global computer. Our every movement will be tracked through our own personal RFID chip. And of course, anyone deemed an "enemy combatant" (Thanks, Patriot Act!) will have their chip turned off.

Naturally, had such ideas been introduced in 2000 or earlier, the public would never have gone for it.

Elites throughout history have committed acts of terrorism as a pretext to create enemies and corral populations behind a tyrannical agenda. And every society thinks "it wont' happen here."

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2008

Here's my theory, and it's been pretty unchanged since 2001:

If the election were held today, Obama would win.

If the election were held on Nov. 4, Obama would win.

On January 21, George W. Bush will be president.

Watch and see.

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2008
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!