Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrity rape

The blind item about the celeb who raped his ex-bf made me wonder about celebrities who've committed rape. There have got to be at least a few celeb rapists, right? Because lots of celebs seem batshit crazy and angry

by Anonymousreply 3708/23/2008

Kirk Douglas

by Anonymousreply 108/18/2008

My mother insists that she once read that Charles Laughton is supposed to have raped Sal Mineo. Yeah, I know - wtf? (She also claims to have read that Cary Grant was a necrophiliac.)

by Anonymousreply 208/18/2008

Fatty Arbuckle (with a bottle).

by Anonymousreply 308/18/2008

I read that he didn't do it. What are you basing your answer on, R3?

by Anonymousreply 408/18/2008

Nevermind, r4, I just had a vague knowledge of the scandal. After posting my comment, I read it up on Wikipedia, and it looks like he really didn't.

by Anonymousreply 508/18/2008

Wasn't there a rumor that an older, established actor raped Natalie Wood as a child?

by Anonymousreply 608/18/2008

R6, meet R1.

by Anonymousreply 708/18/2008

Where did the Kirk Douglas/Natalie Wood story start that everyone here seems to believe it as fact?

by Anonymousreply 808/18/2008

We got it from Mona Barret, r8. She used to post here.

by Anonymousreply 908/18/2008

I think stars who go out and get loaded with total strangers are apt to get raped.

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2008

Lex Barker.

by Anonymousreply 1108/18/2008

She came up behind me and told me to think of Clark Gable. I was scared. Then--it happened: Me. . .Joan. . .her pool house. . .the woman had arms like steel tentacles.

by Anonymousreply 1208/18/2008

Jack Webb

by Anonymousreply 1308/18/2008

Harry Morgan is a drunker wife-beater, apparently. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 1408/18/2008

One of the Dovells tried to rape me in a bathroom back in the 80s - I was crew on an 'Oldies' show.

by Anonymousreply 1508/18/2008

What's a Dovell?

by Anonymousreply 1608/18/2008

"Where did the Kirk Douglas/Natalie Wood story start that everyone here seems to believe it as fact?"

It a Natalie Wood bio, it was reported that an older, legendary actor (not mentioned by name) raped Natalie when she was 15. The author mentioned that the actor is still alive. The rumor going around is that Kirk is the guy in question

by Anonymousreply 1708/18/2008

R15: Did he try to "Bristol Stomp" your ass?

by Anonymousreply 1808/18/2008

[quote]It a Natalie Wood bio, it was reported that an older, legendary actor (not mentioned by name) raped Natalie when she was 15. The author mentioned that the actor is still alive. The rumor going around is that Kirk is the guy in question

And he played a rapist in In Harm's Way. And then went on a suicide mission against the Japanese.

by Anonymousreply 1908/18/2008

Joe Franklin raped funny lady Sarah Silverman.

by Anonymousreply 2008/18/2008

"The author mentioned that the actor is still alive. The rumor going around is that Kirk is the guy in question "

If I recall correctly, the author is Natalie Wood's sister Lana, who would have obviously been aware of what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 2108/18/2008

R 21 - have you ever had a sibling?

by Anonymousreply 2208/18/2008

No one has mentioned Mike Tyson. I'm shocked.

by Anonymousreply 2308/18/2008

Robert Downey Jr. got his ass banged while serving that jail sentence. I think he even alluded to that in some interview shortly after his release from prison.

by Anonymousreply 2408/18/2008

Downey Jr. never alluded to getting raped. He served his time at the California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility which is a rehab for people who've been jailed due to drug addiction. The prisoners are addicts not violent killers. The RDJ got raped in prison seems to be an assumption or a fantasy.

Information about the facility he served time in:

SATF's most well-known program involves "two self-contained treatment facilities (739 beds each)... [which] were specifically designed to provide housing and residential substance abuse treatment for MINIMUM security offenders with substance abuse problems." The program uses a "therapeutic community" model.

by Anonymousreply 2508/18/2008

[quote]One of the Dovells tried to rape me in a bathroom back in the 80s - I was crew on an 'Oldies' show.

Weren't they the group who did "You Can't Sit Down"? Poor R15.

by Anonymousreply 2608/19/2008

George W. Bush and Dick Cheney raped the United States of America and Iraq. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 2708/19/2008

"There have got to be at least a few celeb rapists, right?"

Uh...how about Hilary fucking Swank - if one considers her a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 2808/19/2008

Yeah, R27, it counts

by Anonymousreply 2908/19/2008

Well, what about Christian Bale raping his secret ex-boyfriend. The one he doesn't eat shit with.

by Anonymousreply 3008/19/2008

Blake Carrington raped Krystal in one of the first handful of really bad episodes of Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 3108/23/2008

G�rard Depardieu owns zis thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3208/23/2008

Well, I wouldn't want my sister left alone in a room with Paul Walker and his posse. Just a feeling I get.

by Anonymousreply 3308/23/2008

Didn't that Home Improvement guy get raped in prison?

And Christopher Titus has been pretty forthcoming about having been raped in prison as well.

Tupac is another.

by Anonymousreply 3408/23/2008

/

by Anonymousreply 3508/23/2008

[italic] Tupac is another. [/italic]

Tupac's rap enemies claimed that as an insult. Those rap guys always use gay "accusations" in their feuds, so I wouldn't assume there's any truth to it. He was a tough fighter with gang affiliations and a long family history with the Black Panthers. Seems like he was in a better position than most to fair well inside.

by Anonymousreply 3608/23/2008

I'm guessing we'll know more names if Corey Haim ever decides to write a tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 3708/23/2008
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!