Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Depeche Mode - Gay?

What's the real story? I always thought they were gay.

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2008

Nope.

You'd think... but, nope.

by Anonymousreply 105/17/2008

Dave Gahan is the hotness.

by Anonymousreply 205/17/2008

Martin Gore, the keyboardist is out. Dave Gahan has major closet issues at the least, there is a picture of him floating around the net dressed in leather going to a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 305/17/2008

That was just their New Wave / Romantic style that made them look gay.

by Anonymousreply 405/17/2008

"That was just their New Wave / Romantic style that made them look gay"

It is just their Disco / Slutty style that makes the Scissor Sisters look gay

by Anonymousreply 505/17/2008

Dave Gahan has a taint piercing!

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2008

There was an interview in some UK music magazine ages ago where Martin Gore, Dave Gahan and Alan Wilder, when asked about who was gay in the band, sort of jokingy pointed at Andrew Fletcher (the tall, bleached blond one who played the keyboards), and it was described how he turned beet red.

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2008

But he's in Depeche Mode!

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2008

R3 is misinformed, I think.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2008

Martin Gore is NOT out and NOT gay!

Has kids and an ex-wife. Yes, always thought he was a homo, but he's into chicks.

by Anonymousreply 1005/17/2008

Martin Gore and David Gahan messed around when they were younger.

by Anonymousreply 1105/18/2008

Years ago, I heard rumours about that too. Not sure which ones but one was obsessed with the other despite both having gfs or wives.

by Anonymousreply 1205/18/2008

Vince Clarke was with the band early on but left to start Erasure with Andy Bell. He claimed to be straight too but I have to think he must be at least 'flexible'.

by Anonymousreply 1305/18/2008

See the movie "101" to have all of your questions answered.

by Anonymousreply 1405/18/2008

ROTFLMAO @ R8! I can't wait for 6/1!

by Anonymousreply 1505/18/2008

This interview makes me think... NO

by Anonymousreply 1605/18/2008

oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1705/18/2008

Vince Clarke is married and lives in Maine.

Try again.

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2008
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!