Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ethyl Spray : Maximum Impact "spray poppers"

Has anyone heard of this? I met a guy on craigslist who said he had "spray poppers."

I was curious and googled it but didn't find much about it.

Does anyone here have experience with it?

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2008 7:34 AM

Yes, but of course it was 20 to 25 years ago and you could buy a bottle over the counter at the drug store.

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2008 4:00 AM

What's it like, R1? Similar to regular poppers?

by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2008 4:13 AM

Ethyl chloride - in olden days, one would soak a handkerchief with it and hold it between one's teeth to get a poppers-like high.

They used to sell it at Circus Books in West Hollywood. There was a sign that said something like: "Ethyl $10 (Lucy, Ricky and Fred Sold Separately)"

Well, I thought that was hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 11, 2008 4:20 AM

Gives a nice buzz, no headache. A doctor introduced me to it. Kin to laughing gas from the dentist. Very nice.

by Anonymousreply 4March 11, 2008 5:16 AM

Doesn't this basically describe huffing paint or sniffing glue? If these were low income slacker kids doing this you'd all criticize them for mortgaging their futures and their brain cells.

But since it's sold in a gay book store & used to enhance sex, I guess that means it's one of those very important attributes critical to being a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2008 5:21 AM

Yeah, isn't this guy great??!! Bet he's hung and gets laid every time he wants it.

Have fun running from the emotional intimacy of sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2008 5:24 AM

You're right R6 -- he's hot!

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2008 7:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!