Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Watch What Crappens Podcast. Any fans of this popular reality TV recap show?

Featuring two gay men who recap, mock and ridicule several Bravo reality shows. They focus on the Real Housewives but my favorite is their Top Chef recap, especially when they do Gail and Tom impressions. Any fellow fans of this wonderful podcast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2023 12:28 AM

I loved this during the time Bravo did Gallery Girls (so good, so bad!) They're quite funny.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 4:35 PM

I’ve been a fan for years. Ronnie and Ben are so good at what they do!

I’ve been in a slight pickle the last few months; my interest in the actual shows has waned, but I still love and support What Crappens.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 5:05 PM

r1 Gallery Girls was amazing. Has anybody here seen Crappens live? As much as I enjoy the podcast, I don't think I'd have fun seeing it with a crowd of tipsy Bravoholics. Too much hooting and hollering, kind of the opposite of listening to podcasts in the quiet comfort of my home.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 6:21 PM

r2 Which shows have you lost interest in? The current seasons of NJ, Atlanta and Below Deck Sailing Yacht are sup-par. I completely quit NJ, but still watch the other 2 in the background.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 6:23 PM

I did r3, its more fun on the radio. The audience was dull, so that might have been a problem-and it was a recent episode of Vanderpump Rules which should have livened them up.

They are definitely DL gays, especially Ronnie.

My favorite impersonations-Lisa Rinna (they capture her desperate striving), Dorit (who they turn into Mrs. Patmore from Downton Abbey), Shannon Beador, Jax Taylor, Lisa Vanderpump, Scheana Shay…..

I am surprised they haven’t been attacked for doing blaccents, since they imitate Atlanta and Potomac. Although their Karen Huger is a perfect impression.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2023 6:31 PM

r5 I've thought about how tricky it must be for them to parody black people. I think they do it in a respectful way and don't bring in negative stereotypes. I never listened to their early podcasts but I'm sure there is some questionable stuff there.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 10:05 PM

These guys make me laugh out loud every episode. They are definitely on DL.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2023 11:12 PM

These two have built a career out of this podcast, it is rather impressive. Ben was.driving Uber and Ronnie was waiting tables before this took off; now they do it full time.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2023 11:22 PM

I do wonder how much money they make, from the podcast and from their live shows which often sell out fairly large venues.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 1:57 AM

They’re really good natured. And fair. They poke fun of the tropes of their faves as well as the people they dislike but aren’t dicks about it. I dislike Danny Pellegrino and Zak Peter. But these guys are fun. I also like Brav Bros and She Speaks Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2023 2:06 PM

These two are great.

I love their imitations/accents.

The did a really funny/clever thing recently when recapping Ultimate Girls Trip — when imitating Pepsi (knowing it could be offensive) they gave him an Irish accent.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2023 12:16 AM

For years I wondered if I were a Ben or a Ronnie. I’ve decided that I’m most definitely a Ronnie with some Ben-esque aspects.

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2023 12:18 AM

I was one of their original subscribers! Listened to them for years when I still watched Housewives. They’re great! Was just thinking of them the other day. I stopped listening when I stopped watching the shows, though.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2023 12:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!