Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Quebec bill 96

Fools in Frogland. It's not going to work.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 5:36 PM

Please explain this or provide a link. I am curious how this affects those in Nunavut thank you.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 2:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 2:45 PM

Quebec is so weird. I’m an English speaking Quebecer and nearly my entire family has left the province over the last 40 years. Even my young family members. Montreal is the most beautiful city in Canada though.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 3:16 PM

Thank you, R2.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 3:18 PM

It will accelerate the decline of la langue

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 6:18 PM

Especially when they open a recruiting office for Marburg, Ebola, and Lassa fever immigrants from the cfa world.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 6:24 PM

They keep shooting themselves in the foot 50 years ago when the Separatists started getting more power Ontario had about 7 million residents and Quebec had about 6 million Now Ontario has almost 15 million and Quebec aBout 8 million . Big business and anglophones just got on highway 401 and have long since forgotten the French fiefdom that is la belle province

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 7:10 PM

Montreal was Canada. Now it feels slightly neurotic, like a Canadian Salt Lake City.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2023 7:28 PM

I agree with the poster above - Montreal is the most beautiful city in Canada, maybe even North America.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2023 7:56 PM

I imagine most Quebecois would put Quebec City above Montreal.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2023 4:27 AM

Quebec City is much nicer than Montreal.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 5:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!