Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wigs for Men

I have learned a lot on DL lately about wigs for men, mostly on the George Maharanis thread. But I still have a few questions:

a) Are they still a thing? I thought most guys are just shaving their heads now.

b) Do they ever fall off? Are there embarrassing situations you might want to share?

c) Do they feel hot underneath?

d) How expensive are they?

e) Do you keep them on during anonymous sex?

f) How do you break them in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2023 7:24 PM

Bald?

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2023 12:21 PM

Awww, for a moment I thought you said WINGS.

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2023 12:30 PM

qvc forums?!

oy

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 12:45 PM

Ma hair is

fake

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2023 1:00 PM

And beards.

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2023 1:37 PM

My friend in his fifties wore the worst wig with straw-like blond hair. It was cut all spikey. If you were behind him, you could see the stitching through the "hair". Other friends would tell me I should talk to him about it, but I was too embarrassed to bring it up. Then one day, ten years later, he finally got a new wig that was really nice and looked good. A total switch with no explanation, but I guess he knew no one would say anything.

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2023 7:09 PM

I can spot that bird's nest from a mile away.

by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2023 7:18 PM

I believe they are called "Hair Systems" now, OP and yes a lot of men wear them or a partial one.

If a hook up, they better not touch your head!

A partner should know the rules.

by Anonymousreply 8May 31, 2023 7:22 PM

Yuk

by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2023 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!