Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Billionaire Larry Ellison gears up to spend millions to back Tim Scott’s 2024 run

Larry is worth $107 billion, the 4th richest person in the world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2023 8:38 PM

If he’s stupid enough to think that a majority of Republicans would vote for a black man then he’s stupid enough to waste a billion dollars on just about anything

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 8:09 PM

Donnie's biggest corporate fan isn't in his corner anymore? That's quite revealing, he probably sees Scott as GOP's best bet in 2028 and is investing early.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 8:27 PM

First gummy president before the first woman president? I'd put nothing past the American electorate at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 8:32 PM

Were he and Eric Trump switched at birth?

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 8:36 PM

Hey Tim, how does it feel to have a white man bail you out of financial difficulties?

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 8:39 PM

Larry wants you to think he Loves The Blacks.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 8:40 PM

Larry is a "Fucking Idiot". He has been married too many times (pussy has destroyed his brain).

Miss Scott ain't gonna do shit in the Rethug Primaries!! Trump gonna call Miss Scott "light in the loafers" or "Fey" and just smile.

The dtrump idiots are going to eat it up; that's the end of Miss Scott

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 1:28 AM

And it will all go RIGHT DOWN THE SHITTER!

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 3:03 AM

I meant to write "Ronda ain't going nowhere either!"

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 3:06 AM

Ellison is no oracle.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 3:36 AM

Capitalism and democracy what could go wrong.

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 3:41 AM

Here’s the thing. Judge Judy came out swinging for Bloomberg, did you watch that? It was a joke. NO-racle Larry is not reading the room.

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2023 6:25 AM

Whatever happened to his big dyke daughter and her failing movie production company?

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2023 6:27 AM

Does this mean no more funding for Megan & Annapurna?

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 7:13 AM

I have only one question: WHY?

I'm very suspicious of his support for Tim Scott, of all people.

Clearly, there's an ulterior motive.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 7:39 AM

Sen. Tim Scott, talk about the definition of a backbencher!

Has he distinguished himself in any way since becoming a US Senator?

No.

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 8:17 PM

R1 I actually think they would. It’s a new day in age. Repubs accept black politicians who talk that talk they like to hear.

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 8:29 PM

She is the "only stereotypical spineless closeted black faggot weak Senator" running for President!!

Who is she kidding?

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 8:35 PM

I thought Django killed Stephen when he blew the house up.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 8:35 PM

I am sorry, was that too harsh!!

My Bad.

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 8:37 PM

R19 lol. Normally I would laugh but Stephen is such a despicable character I wouldn’t throw that bone on no modern black man even a house negro cunt like Tim.

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2023 8:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!