Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry Styles declares he has the ‘best schlong ever’

Harry’s Hung.

Harry Styles hinted at his impressive member after posting a telling photo to his Instagram Story Wednesday.

In the picture, Styles, 29, flashed the camera a cheeky grin while standing next to a porta-potty with a sign that read, “best schlong ever” — a nod to his former boy band One Direction’s tune “Best Song Ever.”

Although Styles, who is currently on the European leg of his “Love On Tour,” tried to shrink down the image on his Story, fans were quick to share the picture all over social media.

“HE IS SO UNHINGED,” one user commented under the image reposted by fan account @harryflorals.

“‘and we danced all night to the best schlong ever’🕺🕺,” someone else wrote.

“I feel like this joke had to start during one direction,” another suggested, while a fourth joked, “prove it.”

et this isn’t the first time Styles’ sizable nether regions have made headlines.

Back in 2015, the “Watermelon Sugar” singer’s friend and collaborator, Ed Sheeran, confirmed rumors that Styles was blessed with the best.

When asked on New Zealand’s ZM Online whether or not he wrote the boy band’s hit song “Little Things” about their literal “little things,” Sheeran clapped back at the suggestion.

“[Harry] definitely hasn’t got a little thing, so no, I did not write ‘Little Things’ about little things,” he said with a laugh.

Yet fans shouldn’t expect Styles, who is rumored to be dating Victoria’s Secret model Candice Swanepoel, to bare it all anytime soon.

While filming his movie “My Policeman,” the singer-turned-actor agreed to show his backside on camera — but strictly forbid cameras from capturing the front.

“I wasn’t naked in ‘Don’t Worry Darling.’ I was naked in ‘My Policeman.’ There’s no peen in the final cut,” he said on “The Howard Stern Show.” “There’s bum bum… I don’t think the peen was intended to be involved. The peen, it was pre-negotiated that that would remain my own.”

Looks like the “Adore You” crooner truly is the full package.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 18, 2023 7:52 PM

Who was it attached to?

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 11:23 AM

Pics, or it's not true!

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 11:42 AM

[quote]“HE IS SO UNHINGED,” one user commented under the image reposted by fan account @harryflorals.

I'm so glad there was no social media around when I was twelve.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 11:42 AM

Well, I'm sure he's basing this on the 100s of cocks he's sampled. I know he was pissed at my whiskey dick.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 11:51 AM

Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 2:01 PM

If you have to advertise...

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 4:16 PM

I don’t think he was referring to his own.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 5:29 PM

OMG, is he talking about Ron DeSantis?

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 6:27 PM

He's so feminine.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 6:55 PM

And Harry is not mutilated!

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 7:08 PM

I don't see any photo evidence of this being true. What a tease

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 7:17 PM

I don’t believe it at all.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 7:20 PM

[quote] And Harry is not mutilated!

Can’t have everything.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2023 7:21 PM

Isn't it too early for him to start talking unsufferable/uninteresting fake details of his sex life? That's most common for middle-aged attention-seeking celebs who need to do that in order to stay "relevant".

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2023 7:23 PM

Mine’s prettier.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2023 7:30 PM

Pics, please, r15!

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2023 8:53 PM

He has a lovely cock.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2023 8:55 PM

I feel he's gonna get cancelled soon. He's a chav who curses like a sailor and his management cleaned him up for One Direction. He's good at pretending to be all wholesome and gentlemanly for tween girls. But that's not who he is.

by Anonymousreply 18June 12, 2023 4:24 PM

Along with the worlds worst sense of style.

by Anonymousreply 19June 12, 2023 4:25 PM

The tattoos are a COMPLETE turn off foe me...they are hideous.

by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2023 4:49 PM

How much longer before it is inverted and turned into a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 21June 12, 2023 5:08 PM

I remember seeing his dong pic, on DL I think. Or at least a link was provided. He wasn't completely undressed, IIRC. In a men's room, wearing a blue blazer. Had his dick hanging out. It was estimable, particularly if he happens to be a grower.

by Anonymousreply 22June 12, 2023 7:31 PM

You know Harry reads everything online about him. The 1D guys are all horny fuckers hitting up groupies and sending nudes out to people. His team got his nudes taken down.

by Anonymousreply 23June 12, 2023 8:01 PM

Why does he hide it then under the Ozdress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 18, 2023 7:45 PM

Mine’s better.

by Anonymousreply 25June 18, 2023 7:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!