Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FUBAR: reviews are not good, but it has “Travis Van Winkle, who takes his shirt off a lot.”

Will you watch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2023 10:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 11:11 AM

Travis is hot AF, but I can't believe he's already 40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 11:58 AM

They should have gotten Arnold and Jamie Lee to do a sequel to True Lies, like many people wanted for years.

Then, they should have incorporated this storyline where their kids from the first movie do a parallel subplot in which the son does the Jamie Lee "civilian" role and the daughter is the spy, but for a different organization than Arnold and Jamie Lee.

Thrown in some Bourne where both agencies are out to get them, and they spend the bulk of the movie on the run trying to clear their names.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 12:10 PM

In episode 5 he takes his shirt off before a fight, for absolutely no reason. It’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2023 11:29 AM

R4 - Oh honey, it's for reasons you very well know.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2023 12:35 PM

Caps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2023 4:40 PM

I'm watching it now. It's bad but has that quality of being entertaining without my having to watch closely. I can putter around doing shit. It's nice to have Arnold working and Travis is hot.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2023 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!