Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Love Lucy Episode Where Lucy And Ethel Have To Contend With An ANGRY 🤬 LESBIAN

She MEAN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2023 6:06 AM

Speed it up ohhhh!!!

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 7:09 AM

The one with that serial killer in Florida was pretty scary too

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 2:59 PM

If they had been honest with the manager and tried to get to a team consensus on what the production goal should be, they would not have been in that predicament.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 5:37 PM

Pluto TV plays the entire series on a 24 x 7 loop.

It’s alarming to see in how many of the episodes Lucy is fearful of Ricky hitting her for something she did.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2023 11:39 AM

Brits react to the episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2023 3:47 PM

Elvia Allman was a gift to television from the 50s-70s. I won't hear a word against her!

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2023 4:10 PM

Honestly, I love most of all ILL episodes. I feel it has stood the test of time. Even Mary Tyler Moore still is great. I know, I know I am old!

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2023 4:28 PM

I must be the only gay who wasn't a fan in I Love Lucy....not at all.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2023 4:51 PM

You are.

by Anonymousreply 9August 2, 2023 1:22 AM

That was no thespian, OP—that was just Bill Frawley!

by Anonymousreply 10August 2, 2023 2:52 AM

What about the lady who made Lucy eat watercress sandwiches?

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2023 6:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!